Networking & Community Projects*

Looking For An Artist...FOR SCIENCE!
pshumate at 7:06AM, Oct. 24, 2006
(offline)
The Feminist Press is looking for proposals for comics to get young women interested in science. I have a few scripts already, and can make a new one if needed. I need an artist for this project, someone who is either skilled at “comic book page” style or has their own unique manga style. The proposal deadline is October 31st, and I'd need character drawings and maybe a page for the proposal. I would take care of the writing portion and the entire submission process. I will go over the submission before I send it in so that we can agree on the terms. The payment is in the form of a contract, with the money being provided by the National Science Foundation. As I understand it, it'd be split 50-50, and I'm good with this. If you're interested, send me a private message with a link to either your comic or samples of your work.

Thanks, and have a good day.
girl/robot - I'm a mean, mean man.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:54PM
Ferretshark at 9:54AM, Oct. 24, 2006
(offline)
pshumate
The payment is in the form of a contract, with the money being provided by the National Science Foundation. As I understand it, it'd be split 50-50, and I'm good with this.
How much is that contract worth? More info please.
Ferretshark
Animator/published illustrator
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:28PM
pshumate at 11:13AM, Oct. 24, 2006
(offline)
I don't know what the contract is, as they didn't state it in the release. I did, however, send an email asking them about the makeup on the contract, so I'll let you know when I know more.
girl/robot - I'm a mean, mean man.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:54PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon