Networking & Community Projects*

Looking for artist (colorist/line art) for superhero series
Kal_El at 4:59PM, May 21, 2007
(offline)
Hey all, Im looking for someone who can do line art and coloring for my new comic series “The Freshman”…here's a summary of what it's about.

They thought that their first year at college would be challenging enough, but when a group of friends discover they have extraordinary powers, they must balance the challenges they face from being freshman and super heroes!

Please message me or email me (chevy.carter@gmail.com). I will be happy to send samples of the comic to anyone who is interested. I would love to have a page done fore the comics challenge, but that's not necesarry ^_^
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:13PM
Generic Human at 5:57PM, May 22, 2007
(online)
Kal_El
Hey all, Im looking for someone who can do line art and coloring for my new comic series “The Freshman”…here's a summary of what it's about.

They thought that their first year at college would be challenging enough, but when a group of friends discover they have extraordinary powers, they must balance the challenges they face from being freshman and super heroes!

Please message me or email me (chevy.carter@gmail.com). I will be happy to send samples of the comic to anyone who is interested. I would love to have a page done fore the comics challenge, but that's not necesarry ^_^

this isn't this one, is it?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:34PM
Kal_El at 12:43PM, May 23, 2007
(offline)
No, it isn't. I was kinda upset when I saw this title while browsing one day. That's why I added “The” in my title. It's a completely unrelated(excpet for the college thing) and different concept, just an EXTREMELY similar name.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:13PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon