Networking & Community Projects*

Looking for artist, for bullets flying hard boiled detective action
Vakanai at 9:37PM, Dec. 9, 2008
(online)
Like good old fashioned detective stories? Like bullet flying action? Like grumpy little green faced clown men? Then I have just the thing for you!
I'm looking for an artist for my new comic, Flips Inspective Agency:
http://www.drunkduck.com/Flips_Inspective_Agency/
I've been having some troubles lately sticking to some of my other projects (they're either too complicated or not really all that plot driven) or I have troubles even starting a new comic (plotting and finding an artist). So this is my attempt at a more simple story, and a shorter one as well. There's no reference work to deal with, and I'm doing the pages for the slow introductory set up, so you'll just have to worry about the more fun stuff!
Did I mention bullets and grumpy drunken clown detectives?
Please pq me or post in this thread if you are interested in doing some of the art for this. Thank you very much!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:38PM
NickGuy at 11:00AM, Dec. 26, 2008
(offline)
hmm looks neat. if i didnt have so much going on id throw my hat in for this.

“Kung Fu Komix IS…hardcore martial art action all the way. 8/10” -Harkovast
“Kung Fu Komix is that rare comic that is made with heart and love of the medium, and it delivers” -Zenstrive
“Kung Fu Komix is…so awesome” -threeeyeswurm
“Kung Fu Komix is..told with all the stupid exuberance of the genre it parodies” -The Real Macabre
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Vakanai at 6:27PM, Dec. 26, 2008
(online)
NickGuy
hmm looks neat. if i didnt have so much going on id throw my hat in for this.

Yeah, I'm getting closer to the beginning of the mystery and action scenes, and I really doubt I can do a good car chase shootout scene in Paint. I need an artist.

Position is still available for anyone who wants it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:38PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon