Networking & Community Projects*

Looking for artists and writers to pair together
Aussie_kid at 4:28AM, Dec. 17, 2006
(online)
AK Productions

Okay, so I'm getting into the business of webcomic promotion. What I want to do is get artists and writers together, so they can make good webcomics. Groups, pairs, collaborations, community comics, doesn't matter.

Basically, you can email me with what type of comic person you are (Artist, writer, translator or a mix of all of the above). When you get your comic set up (Even if it's just you by yourself) and want it printed, send everything you want in the book to me, it gets published and then promoted by me and my friends. Send me the money so I can get it posted to me and I'll sell it in the book stores around where I live.

You can do novels (Written and graphic), music or even movies. I do not take one cent of profit. It's really all about promoting you so you can make a few bucks or (If not interested in money) just have a lot of people seeing what you can do

Email me at d_m_herbert@hotmail.com if you have any questions or are interested. But, please have the subject as ‘AK Productions’.

Until next time
The Aussie Kid
Insanity Complex: We may not be insane, but we like to think we are
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon