Networking & Community Projects*

Looking for guest strips
nsom at 2:05AM, May 6, 2006
(offline)
As the tag suggests, I'm looking for guest strips for my comic New Secret of Mana. With working 6-7 days a week around the clock and dealing with college and trying to move out, my updates have become very sporatic, updating when I can simply find the time to write a strip (which isn't too often). They can be hand drawn, sprite, doesn't matter. I'd like for the quality to be somewhat diecent (no offence to anyone). As far as the humor goes, it can be whatever kind of humor you feel like throwing out as long as it isnt too vulgar. I use a good bit of suggestive humor myself. You can mix my comic with other comics/games if you feel the need to as long as it partains to Secret of Mana in some way, shape, or form (even if its just the use of the characters from the game for anyone who knows nothing about the game). If you have a comic up on Drunk Duck or a website you would like to advertise as well with the strip, just slap the URL onto the comic strip at the bottom and I will also add a link in my little authors comments box as well. Also, full credit will be given to whoever may submit a strip. It helps me out to get more comics up when I don't have the time to regularly update and it's free advertisement. If anyone does submit a comic, it will most likely go up either the day it is submitted or the following day. I will post all submissions in the order of which I receive them. If anyone is interested, just message me on here or talk to me on AIM, Yahoo Messenger, or MSN Messenger or just e-mail me.

AIM: stomusincoua
Yahoo: xios_sincoua
MSN: npcofsorts@hotmail.com
E-mail: newsecretofmana@yahoo.com

Easiest way to get ahold of me though would be to message me on a messenger since I'm usually always logged in. If I happen to not respond, it's because I'm most likely at work and I'll reply as soon as I get home. If anyone would like to request a sprite sheet, I will gladly hand over all the sprites I have on hand (which is a good deal of them). I will be taking any and all submissions as long as they fit with the guide lines I have listed above. There is no time I will not be taking any submission so even once things lighten up on me and I can go back to regular updates, if anyone still wishes to submit a guest comic for the sheer heck of it, I'll gladly accept it and most likely post it.

If anyone has never read my comic and would like to see what kind of comic I run, the link is http://www.drunkduck.com/Nsom

I hope I get at least a couple submissions to help lighten the load on myself.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:19PM
Xergrim at 3:09PM, May 7, 2006
(offline)
I'll try mate, but I'm already making 3 guest comics for other people. I'll probably talk to you on AIM about it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:52PM
nsom at 2:11PM, May 8, 2006
(offline)
Well, any help I can get would be lovely. They have me workin double shifts at work for the next couple weeks. If anyone wants to find me on a messenger, I'll get home around 5pm eastern time. Just leave an IM and i'll get back to ya when I walk in the door.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:19PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon