Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Mafia 42 Sign Up Thread
Zeph at 7:40AM, May 13, 2011
(online)

Mafia 42: The Forgotten Year

Story: Do to an error by Same, the world advanced in time through an entire year, however nobody had any memories of what happened during that year, it was as if it never existed. They had all went to sleep on new years eve 2011, only to wake up on new years day 2013. The entire year of 2012 did not exist. The citizens of towns ton were boggled by this discovery. How could an entire year just vanish?
After the events of mafia 43, with the slaying of the Dark Lord BFF Satan by the legendary Hero Rokulily with guidance from the Vampire Hunter Zeph, and the Healing Sorceress Ochi. The forgotten year revealed itself, a massive gaping portal in the middle of town. It swirled backwards into town, clocks span backwards, calendars reattached their pages.
Example Narration
The entire town was sucked through it, but when they appeared, they were not the people they use to be. Same fell through the portal slamming into the cold cobblestone floor. He felt a cold liquid drop upon him, “What… what the fuck is this?!” he roared. Taking a deep breath he realized it. It was gasoline. “Burn.” a voice cackled, dropping a Zippo lighter onto him. The last image he saw was two glaring red eyes, one of which had a whitish scar across it.

Same the former GM was burned alive

Clues: Putting gasoline on someone with a Zippo: Plastic Bullets, Andrew Cross douses Zero in gasoline, and attempts to light him on fire with a Zippo.
Clue 2: Andrew Cross of plastic bullets gets red eyes when enraged, and has a white scar across his eye.

When the others awoke, they found themselves inside a rather lavish looking hotel lobby. Blood red carpet trimmed along the edges with fine gold frilling, a stained mahogany desk sat in the room, with a man standing behind it, several keys behind him, he looked at the group, passing them a smug expression. “Ratty…” he muttered, the citizens didn't know what was going on. The roaring fire in the corner filled the room with a reddish glow that contrasted with the frozen outside. “Are we at a ski resort?” one asked, the others looked around, completely baffled. “And where the hell is Same?”

Game play: The citizens of Townston have been sucked into the world of The Forgotten Year, all their memories of what happened after that game have been erased. The Lost Year is a world comprised of nightmares, and dreams. This game will run like a normal mafia game,. The town is torn into two sides, the survivors and the insane.

ROLES
Survivors: The survivors are those who do not hear the voices in their heads. They are able to retain their sanity for the moment, though that can change.

Elected Roles

Brave Leader: The bravest of the group. Elected by the others

Not on my watch: The Brave Leader may defend a player once per night cycle, they cannot defend the same player twice in a row.

Trusted: The leader's lynch vote counts for double

Soul bound: The leader cannot die as long as at least one of the soul bounds still lives.

Traitorous Dog: Within the first hour of being appointed leader, the player may instantly kill a player.

Double Kill: The Brave Leader may call a double lynch twice per game.

Arm of Vengeance: He balances the leader, but has no say in the lynches. (Second runner up in votes)

Vow of Hatred: Arm of Vengeance may target a player to kill each night. This does not stack. (If a insane is elected, they cannot kill twice, if a survivor is elected, they are no longer eligible to get the weapon at random.)

Soul Bound: Cannot be killed unless both soul bounds are dead.

————————————————————————————–

Survivors-

Soul Bound: Tied to their masters, soul bounds will die for them. They serve as body guards, and must be killed before the leader, or Arm of Vengeance can be killed. Unless the arm of vengeance kills an innocent. (They're just like bodyguards in normal games)

Survivor: Quite simple, they survived going through the portal.

I aim to live: After every day Cycle, I will select 2 survivors at random, and grant them a weapon, they have the ability to kill only for that night cycle.

Deep regret: If they kill an innocent they can't vote in the next day cycle.

Take the bullet: A survivor may choose to protect another player, by sacrificing their own life for them.

The Doctor: You don't understand this new world, but you understand that people are dying.
I cannot take a life: The Doctor cannot kill.

Heal the wounds: During a rest cycle, the doctor may resurrect one player that had died that previous night cycle.

The sight of Blood: If more than 4 innocents are dead at the beginning of the next night cycle, the Doctor becomes Insane. (See insane doctor)

Game Hint: The doctor can keep from going insane by making sure the amount of innocents dead at any given time is 3 or lower.

The Coward: You're a spineless maggot, but at least you're alive.

Run: The first time you're attacked you run away.

Cowardly: Cowards can't kill people, they'd rather kill themselves (No this isn't a role
power dumb ass)

The Exorcist: Though they may not be demons, your methods seem to work.

Exorcism: During a rest cycle, you may attempt exorcise a player of the Voice's dark melody. They will no longer be converted.

——————————————————————————————–

The Insane and Evil.

The Voice: You are the voice inside the other player's heads, deranged from your travel through the portal, you look human on the outside, but really you seek everyone's utter destruction by leading them down the path to ruin.

Dark Melody: Each night you may infect a different player with your dark melody, if it is not removed by the next night cycle that player becomes insane.

Shattered Soul: The Voice's soul resides inside all of the insane. It cannot be killed until every insane is dead.

Paralyzing Fear: The Voice may interrupt one player's action for the cycle.

Blood Red Roses: When all of the insane are dead, the Voice can actively kill players.

Will of Darkness: The Voice cannot be killed or Lynched until all of the other insane are dead. All actions against him will be voided.

Insane Doctor: He has seen too much blood. Once 4 innocents have died, the doctor becomes this.

Psychotics: The insane doctor drives his former allies insane with his rambling about the hopelessness of existence. Target Player becomes Insane. (Can only be used once)

Insane: You hear the voices in your head, they tell you to kill, and strip you of all morals. Your only intent is the slaughter of your former comrades.

Insanity's Grasp: The insane may target a player once per night to kill.

Immoral: The insane do not care who they kill, if they kill their fellow insane, they are unaffected by guilt.

Role Count:
2 Soulbounds
X survivors
1 Doctor/insane doctor
1 Coward
1 Exorcist
1 Voice
X Insane (Based upon the ratio of people playing)

I'll be posting at 10pm GMT time (if I did the math right, that's 4'clock my time. Since I'm in -6)

Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM
Zeph at 7:41AM, May 13, 2011
(online)
People who signed up:
Tumble Weed.

1 jninjashadow
2. Niccea
3. Salsa
4 seventy2
5 harkovast
6 Anthony Mercer

7 blindsk
8 Ochitsukanai
9 ayesinback
10 BffSatan
11 Product Placement
12 gullas
13 Rokulily
14 Same
15 That flying green guy.
16 Mettuar

(I'll finish linking in a bit)

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
jninjashadow at 7:45AM, May 13, 2011
(online)
I'll sign up…
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Niccea at 8:24AM, May 13, 2011
(offline)
Niccea, reporting for duty.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Salsa at 8:42AM, May 13, 2011
(offline)
Bow! Bow before your future king! I shall sweep away all the vestiges of the old regime. I shall crush any opposition underfoot while singing a jaunty tune to accompany their unanswered cries of mercy. I will break this miserable planet. I will not rest until it is all mine! Muahahahahahahahahaha!

*ahem*

I'm in.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
seventy2 at 8:53AM, May 13, 2011
(online)
I'm in.

What was i doing?

I'm in.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
harkovast at 9:04AM, May 13, 2011
(online)
I am in, cause zeph will rig the game in my favour.
Vote for who you want, I'm your new mayor.
Decision has already been made.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
Anthony Mercer at 11:02AM, May 13, 2011
(online)
I'm in too!
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
blindsk at 11:09AM, May 13, 2011
(online)
I'm in this round.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:25AM
Ochitsukanai at 12:09PM, May 13, 2011
(online)
Here I am.
roooock you like a hurri~caaane~

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
ayesinback at 12:29PM, May 13, 2011
(online)
a forgotten year, you zay? ah yez, zees ees right up zee ayezenback alley and zo, yez, she eez in.

she makes all zee most important deecizion on only zee 3 hour of zleep. she also finds herself with an outrageouzly offenzive Franch accent when she eez zo zleepy.

but she plays, No? But yes!

and she asks, where ees the squirrelly littel “r” who thinks he eez some kind of rivalish threat. ha!

You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
BffSatan at 6:24PM, May 13, 2011
(online)
Oh, sign me up.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:21AM
Product Placement at 6:51PM, May 13, 2011
(online)
Here I am. Doing my thing. Signing up and stuff.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
gullas at 9:54AM, May 14, 2011
(offline)
I'm in…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
rokulily at 10:59AM, May 14, 2011
(online)
signing up~
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:10PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:42PM, May 14, 2011
(online)
in

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
crocty at 10:24PM, May 14, 2011
(offline)
I am in fact taking a break for a while, my heart has not been in the last few games.

This does not mean that Ochi is available of course, any such high treason will be punished by DEATH.

I'm looking at you, Jnina.
YOU CAN'T GET IN THE WAY OF TRUE RIVALRY <3<

Kismeses for life.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
Ochitsukanai at 5:11AM, May 15, 2011
(online)
I did get a proposal from a potential replacement rival during your absence, but of course I had to decline. Couldn't commit such treacherous black infidelity as that. <3<

edit: Okay I'm really slow at drawing so I'll take a picture of my hands forming the shape of a spade. THAT IS SUFFICIENT I THINK

jninjashadow at 12:34PM, May 15, 2011
(online)
crocty
You'd be surprised what I can get in the way of
Mettaur at 1:17PM, May 15, 2011
(offline)
Sign me up.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Kroatz at 4:10PM, May 15, 2011
(online)
By popular demand I hereby declare:
“Hi.”

I won't be joining, mostly because Zeph hasn't begged me yet, but I AM still alive and I AM going to be back soon.
Brace yourself.

With love,

MC Mc.Shizzle.
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
ayesinback at 4:22PM, May 15, 2011
(online)
Kroatz
By popular demand I hereby declare:
“Hi.”
hey there, Slim
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
Kroatz at 4:35PM, May 15, 2011
(online)
Right back atcha.
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
jninjashadow at 4:49PM, May 15, 2011
(online)
Kroatz? I heard you were dead… or like not or something
Ochitsukanai at 5:10PM, May 15, 2011
(online)
jninjashadow
Oh man, this is where I run the delightful montage of clips of you getting in the way of things.

Colliding with waiters carrying hot soup, standing in roads to stop traffic, bursting into rooms where you know two people are alone, standing in front of movie screens with your arms outstretched while crowds are trying to watch, obtrusively posing in every single vacation photo of people you've never actually met, crashing wedding parties to hit on the bride, lying down in front of bulldozers in order to protect the rainforest - not because you care, just because you want to be in the way - going to dances just to cut in with “May I have this dance,” lying in small streambeds to act as a dam, hanging out right in front of doors so no one can get in…

As I'm running the clip you'll walk nonchalantly over and stand in front of the tv!

crocty at 8:56PM, May 15, 2011
(offline)
jninjashadow
crocty
Ah yes, like you taking away Crocty's angels. I remember it specifically.
“Hey, *insert name of lady playing mafia* which do you prefer? Crocty's angels or Jnina's angels?”

The answer was unanimous in my favour.

Sorry.
(The joke is I'm not sorry. HAHAHA)
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Zeph at 9:40AM, May 16, 2011
(online)
Alright no more joining, the game thread will be up within the next few hours.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
jninjashadow at 9:51AM, May 16, 2011
(online)
Ochitsukanai
jninjashadow
Oh man, this is where I run the delightful montage of clips of you getting in the way of things.

Colliding with waiters carrying hot soup, standing in roads to stop traffic, bursting into rooms where you know two people are alone, standing in front of movie screens with your arms outstretched while crowds are trying to watch, obtrusively posing in every single vacation photo of people you've never actually met, crashing wedding parties to hit on the bride, lying down in front of bulldozers in order to pro-
And then i get in the way of this imagination

Also, you are totally just mad, Crocty! Cause everyone knows I more awesome!
crocty at 1:32PM, May 16, 2011
(offline)
jninjashadow
Cause everyone knows I more awesome!
Ungh ungh, jnina more good than crocty.

Of course that's what everyone who thinks that talks like, because they're all dead, and or don't exist depending on your religious faith.

Anyway gotta stop this now, my endless supply of ladies chasing me keeps me busy, peace out, duderinos.
What do you mean duderino isn't a word, Firefox?!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon