MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia 42: The Forgotten Year
Ochitsukanai at 4:25PM, May 18, 2011
(online)
The first part doesn't have clues because the action was unsuccessful. Whomever the attacker is hit either the Voice or the Coward. Probably the coward.

Also let's not threaten produpla on a total absence of evidence, it's silly to kill someone just because they survived. The same thing happened last time and he wasn't evil then. :\
harkovast
If you have any better ideas on who I should kill, feel free to chip in!
Gullas and Mettaur.

SO HOW ‘BOUT THEM BOOBS, EH? WINKWINKNUDGENUDGESAYNOMORE *beer*

e: Well I’m sure glad I got the pagetopper with this kind of excellent content

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Product Placement at 4:50PM, May 18, 2011
(online)
All right. I just found out that the big boss is not only unkillable during the night but also unlynchable, as long as he has minions.

This same power was granted to roku in the last game, who also had recruiting powers.

I just want to say that while the idea is interesting, I don't like this trend of making super bosses that we can't touch. If he plays it safe and recruits a new player every night, we will never win. Sure we have an exorcist now who can cancel his recruiting efforts but what about the days we fail to figure out who's being recruited? And what happens if we lose the exorcist? If the latter happens, we might as well put a fork in this game cause it's done.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
rokulily at 5:57PM, May 18, 2011
(online)
aw so i'm dead dead? still worth it.

HARK. for team AWESOME

jay, -bropound- go for it.

-sunglasses-

-unicorn-

-rides into sunset-
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:10PM
jninjashadow at 6:43PM, May 18, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
All right. I just found out that the big boss is not only unkillable during the night but also unlynchable, as long as he has minions.
Well… if I'm right, we will KNOW who it is and we can watch his everymove, still a tactical advantage

Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Salsa at 7:20PM, May 18, 2011
(offline)
harkovast
Salsa- Cause he is my enemy for ever and ever and must die.

All because I didn't vote for you? Seriously?

Come on Hark. There are two things we both know. Last time you were mayor, I was the last loyal townie and you killed me. This time, you're mayor, you're trying to get me lynched, and you are trying to lynch Product Placement along with me just because of bogus excuses and all without proof. You also tried to kill Jay without proof, and wound up killing Roku, one of the survivors, one of the good guys. Honestly, the best hope the town has is to ignore you, lych the most likely suspects and hope you turn out to be one of them.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Ochitsukanai at 7:46PM, May 18, 2011
(online)
What the heck, seventy2. I'm not evil yet and I probably won't be, since we have an exorcist. If anything the narration totally exonerates me because it shows that I'm currently innocent, so my clue interpretation for Gullas can be trusted.

I am sooooo making a face at you right now. It is this face: >:|

>:|

e: incidentally, I'm making this face at bff: B)

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
seventy2 at 8:45PM, May 18, 2011
(online)
Ochitsukanai
What the heck, seventy2. I'm not evil yet and I probably won't be, since we have an exorcist. If anything the narration totally exonerates me because it shows that I'm currently innocent, so my clue interpretation for Gullas can be trusted.

I am sooooo making a face at you right now. It is this face: >:|

>:|

e: incidentally, I'm making this face at bff: B)

Sorry, i didn't read that the recruitment wasn't instantaneous. Vote changed.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
Zeph at 10:40PM, May 18, 2011
(online)
Important Update

Will of Darkness: The Voice cannot be killed during a night action (However ropes work quite well on them during the day.) during a night action until all of the other insane are dead. All night actions against him will be voided.

The voice can be lynched.

Have a nice day.

Also Ayes: Yes.

e: If it wasn't obvious, I took the liberty of fixing my mistake. Some GM's aren't nice enough to do that.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:34AM, May 19, 2011
(online)
Niccea
When TFGM says he wants to prove himself or make up for the past during mafia elections, he is usually the godfather.
*Sigh* I have corrected you on this a few times and you keep saying this false statement.

Both times I killed everyone I was not mafia. I was serial killer first time and townie second time. Second time was when I was saying all the stuff about wanting to prove myself. Please don't ignore this like the last times I've told you this.

Every time I have been Godfather has been a complete disaster.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Zeph at 12:42AM, May 19, 2011
(online)
I'm pretty much the epitome of suck as a GM so, not the only one who's a disaster as a role.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
jninjashadow at 4:57AM, May 19, 2011
(online)
so we can lynch the voice? KILL METT!
BffSatan at 6:14AM, May 19, 2011
(online)
Oh man, shits been going down here.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:21AM
Product Placement at 6:18AM, May 19, 2011
(online)
Zeph
I'm pretty much the epitome of suck as a GM so, not the only one who's a disaster as a role.
Oh come now Zeph. I make mistakes in every game that I run. Maybe it's a minor flaw in the rules that I don't notice until it's too late or a mistake I make during the narration or something along the lines. Jninja accidentally ousted Roku, when she wasn't supposed to die in his last game and Crocty once confirmed that I was the detective once.

We all make mistakes. Stop beating yourself up so much about it.

Also: Can I has vote updates plz? kthx.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 7:45AM, May 19, 2011
(offline)
Product Placement
Crocty once confirmed that I was the detective once.
Ohohoho, I may have vaguely confirmed you were the detective, and that Hark was innocent, and that Hak was innocent, I think?

BUT AT LEAST I DIDN'T SAY “ONCE” IN A SENTENCE MORE THAN WAS NEEDED.
OHO, VICTORY GOES TO ME.
I THINK that was all I screwed up with. My amazing host powers made that game a success anyway. I think you can all remember what you all call “The best game ever”, and we all know, that it was game X…Uh…..Wait was it XIX?

…..I mean my game, I'm referring to whatever number my game was.

I should also really stop posting in this game.

EDIT: Ahhh! IX! I knew there was an IX in there somewhere.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
Product Placement at 8:03AM, May 19, 2011
(online)
crocty
BUT AT LEAST I DIDN'T SAY “ONCE” IN A SENTENCE MORE THAN WAS NEEDED.
OHO, VICTORY GOES TO ME.
I say, I say, I'll have you know that there's nothing wrong with going all Foghorn Leghorn on people, you know.

…Crazy kid but his heart is in the right place.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 8:17AM, May 19, 2011
(online)
Salsa you make one classic mistake in your judgement.
You assume I have rational motives.
I am more akin to the Joker on Batman in terms of world view.

I keep killing innocent people not because they are innocent, but because they are people!
Guilt and innocence are just buzz wordsthat get thrown around by the liberal media elite and their masters in moscow!
I am fighting the system!

And I am doing it all while wearing a wedding dress.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
seventy2 at 9:33AM, May 19, 2011
(online)
This post has nothing to contribute.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
Salsa at 9:37AM, May 19, 2011
(offline)
harkovast

I keep killing innocent people not because they are innocent, but because they are people!
Guilt and innocence are just buzz wordsthat get thrown around by the liberal media elite and their masters in moscow!

Here you go, digging yourself deeper. I really do think the town would like ot win this one, So I say rally be hind Jay and Lynch you, but since I have no evidence, I'm just going ahead and vote for Mett and Gullas.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Zeph at 10:08AM, May 19, 2011
(online)
Updated Lynch votes.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Niccea at 10:12AM, May 19, 2011
(offline)
harkovast

Hey! Give that back! I need it next week.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
blindsk at 10:51AM, May 19, 2011
(online)
harkovast

Our lead is a crossdresser…and you know what? I'm okay with that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:25AM
ayesinback at 11:44AM, May 19, 2011
(online)
Niccea
Hey! Give that back! I need it next week.

you will definitely want that dry-cleaned. probably frozen, too - like they do when treating for bed bugs
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
Zeph at 12:37PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
Votes updated. Polls close in 24 minutes.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Zeph at 1:01PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
Polls closed, narration in an hour.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
harkovast at 1:53PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
Alright, new rule.
Everyone who is not in a fur suit gets lynched!

It's furry facism! Fur suit or die!

ayesinback at 2:02PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
harkovast
Alright, new rule.
Everyone who is not in a fur suit gets lynched!

It's furry facism! Fur suit or die!
Wedding dress optional?
Zeph at 2:03PM, May 19, 2011
(online)

Hark could feel it pour into him, the desires of the others. Bravery flowed through his cat/man thing form. His muscles bulged with sheer manliness. He could smell the enemies of his followers.

Mett panted, he had barely avoided death the night before. Fear and panic ran through his mind, he could think of nothing else. Suddenly Hark smashed into the ground before him, a massive claymore gleaming with the might of 1000 Manly souls all roaring with the manly roars of pure manly manhood. “I HARKOVAST THE BRAVE LEADER WILL SLAY YOU!” Feeling the desires of death to Mett, the sword smashed down, but Mett rolled to the side screaming. “LEAVE ME ALONE!” he shrieked “I've done nothing wrong!” Hark wasn't listening, he pulled his blade out of the stone wall, cobblestone collapsing around it. “They desire you dead, and dead you shall be!” Mett's eyes were big orbs of tears as Hark swung his blade down at him again, with a shriek Mett barely jumped out of the way. “HOLD STILL SO I CAN SLICE YOU IN TWINE!” The massive cat man swung the blade again, this time clipping of Mett's arm. Shrieks of sheer agony bellowed from his mouth. Their pitch high enough to make Hark's ears begin to bleed. “BE SILENT!” he roared, smashing the blade into Mett's side, sending his frail form into the cobblestone walls, the snapping of bones could be heard, as flesh was pierced by those that has broken. Mett quivered on the floor, blood oozing in between the cracks in the stone. His eyes stared up at Hark in absolute terror.

“DIE DEMON!” Hark's blade smashed down, slicing the terrified Mett clean through the shoulder, pain shot through his body. He screamed at the top of his lungs, begging, pleading for someone to help him. But no help came, Hark grit his teeth and took another swing, smashing the blade right through Mett's skull.

Mett the Coward has been slain.

Suddenly Hark felt another tingle through his massive catlike form. They wanted another dead, he looked at the butchered form of Mettuar, a grim expression upon his face. “Cowards deserve to die.” he growled before turning to face the source of the desires. Sprinting off he cut across a tunnel where steam had been coming from a Room, he heard Jay's voice, but paid no heed, bolting forward he jumped over a crevice that had blocked his way, landing hard in a field of blood red roses.“…What the hell?” he muttered as the roses began to grin at him, crooked smiles full of rows of black pointed teeth. “GULLAS!” Hark roared, a blonde man was sitting in the flowers licking blood from his fingers. “AH! HARK! I was just finishing chopping up Same and Roku! Really my butcher shop is going to make millions! It really is!”
“You sick bastard!” Hark roared, Gullas gave him a red eyed glare. “Oh? Is that so? Says the man with little sense.”
‘I have plenty of sense! I just, don’t use it.“
”Clearly.“ Gullas sighed, ”I suppose you're here to kill me? I can hear their voices, the strong desire of wanting me dead..“ Gullas's eyes narrowed. ”Traitorous dogs… I'll kill them. I'LL KILL THEM ALL! BUT BEFORE THAT I'LL KILL YOU!“ Gullas shot forward, his eyes bright red, hatred emanating from his very being. Hark readied his blade, bravery flowed through it. ”FOR HARKOVAST!“
”Egotistical!“ Gullas roared pulling out two cleavers, he sliced at Hark, who barely avoided the first swing, the second one however cleaved into his right arm. ”YOU BASTARD!“ he roared grabbing Gullas by the throat, his cat claws sinking into his throat. He smashed him against the ground, Gullas broke out laughing, growing louder with every smash of his head against the dirt. Suddenly Hark felt a burning feeling in his cut, Gullas had rammed impaled him with a red rose, it grinned savagely as the stem began to wrap around him. Thorns dug into his flesh, Hark roared out in rage. His manliness began to burn inside of him. ”I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED BY SUCH A FEMININE TACTIC!" Flames began to eminate from his blade, the physical embodiment of true manliness. Roses began to burn away from his form, Gullas's eyes went wide, right before a seering hot peice of steel pierced his throat and cut him in half. Crimson splattered Hark's form, he struck a manly pose.

Gullas the Insane has been slain.

Elsewhere, the victim fell to the ground, a vision appeared in their head, it offered to help, but suddenly black chains wrapped around it, chaining it down.
“Nobody can help you! You are mine! Your mind is mine! GIVE IN!” the voice pounded in their head, no matter how hard they tried to fight they couldn't, blood began to trickle from their mouth, then they broke into a full out fit of laughter. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” insanity grasped their mind, tugging it into the abyss. Clawing at their face, their close, struggling to hold onto what sanity remained, but it was no use, the chained figure could only watch in agony as the world was torn away from them. Their minds filling with nothing but hatred, a burning desire to kill everyone.
Someone was paralyzed with uncontrollable fear.
The dark melody has claimed it's first victim.

Night 2 Begins

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
harkovast at 2:07PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
Wow, that narration was awesome!
The level of manliness was so massive that it verged on the line of being incredibly homosexual….did it cross that line?
Judge for yourselves!

Ayesinback the wedding dress is for me only. You all get to be brides maids so you have to wear a dress uglier than mine so I can look pretty.

ayesinback at 2:09PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
Ah, Mett

I'm sorry. If Product has trouble surviving the first night, it looks like you're getting the tradition of having trouble surviving the first lynch.
jninjashadow at 2:15PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
Zeph
The dark melody has claimed it's first victim.
Seriously? I bloody flat out said who it was! It was ochi! Wheres our preacher man, he needs a smack upside the head!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon