MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia 42: The Forgotten Year
seventy2 at 2:23PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
Were we half right?

I think so.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
gullas at 2:25PM, May 19, 2011
(offline)
Well this was fun, but honestly I made a random decision (not with a d20) to kill same… but it clearly did it's job…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Zeph at 2:26PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
Updated the narration a bit.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM
ayesinback at 2:42PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
I think that narration update might be answering jninja's good question.

So - who tends to send their actions in on the later side? And how do we protect said late-sender-of-actions?
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
Anthony Mercer at 3:17PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
harkovast
Alright, new rule.
Everyone who is not in a fur suit gets lynched!
I am now a cat. This badly edited picture proves it!
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Mettaur at 3:23PM, May 19, 2011
(offline)
So, thanks guys. Kill the veteran.

Just eliminating town players based on goading? Tossing strategy out of the plane window and executing people because there is no reason?

If that is what manliness is about, then I rather be a nerd still.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:45PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
Zeph have you gotten any of my PQs?

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
harkovast at 4:47PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
Mettaur and anthony mercy- well done on joining my noble crusade!
The forces of furry are taking over!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
Anthony Mercer at 4:51PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
harkovast
Mettaur and anthony mercy-
Mercy?? I'll have you know I have none of that!
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:23PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
I am afraid that I am totally against you and your furry ways. For I am a reverse furry.

Ochitsukanai at 5:32PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I am afraid that I am totally against you and your furry ways. For I am a reverse furry.
I've been a furry all along, I'm just really handy with a razor. Also a dinosaur, which helps. :|

If I actually changed it seems this is it for me, although I wasn't notified and I can't figure how it worked. But that's all right; I only wish that Crocty were here to strike me down in recompense.

e: Actually I'd just like to be killed in an interesting way! Hahaha I'm looking forward to this >:D

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Mettaur at 7:00PM, May 19, 2011
(offline)
Being a follower of the almighty manliness that is HARKOVAST!!!, I would have liked to die with some more manliness. Or dignity. At least being less of a puss.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
seventy2 at 8:10PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
There's a thunderstorm here….i love it.
facara
Zeph at 10:01PM, May 19, 2011
(online)
ayesinback
I think that narration update might be answering jninja's good question.

So - who tends to send their actions in on the later side? And how do we protect said late-sender-of-actions?

If you mean the paralyzing fear, it was sent in on time, I just didn't realize it was something I had to put in a spoiler.

For future reference, it's probably been noticed, but the Arm of Vengeance is never hidden when he attacks. Since he's an elected killing role.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
harkovast at 2:55AM, May 20, 2011
(online)
The flying green monkey- A reverse fury?

What does that….?

AH! A load of cats in a man suit!

Well played, sir!

The flying green monkey is off my hit list.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:09AM, May 20, 2011
(online)
harkovast
The flying green monkey- A reverse fury?

What does that….?

AH! A load of cats in a man suit!

Well played, sir!

The flying green monkey is off my hit list.
Thank you sir. I suggest putting Zeph on that list for not following through on my action. Or for the stupid DD PQ system for not giving it to him. Or him for not responding to my PQ asking him did my action go through.

I am lime cat right now. VERY lime cat.

jninjashadow at 4:50AM, May 20, 2011
(online)
I declare a bloody revolution! DEATH TO THE FURROCRACY! Ladies and gentalmen, my political rival Hark has gone too far! Again!
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
seventy2 at 5:49AM, May 20, 2011
(online)
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!
facara
harkovast at 7:10AM, May 20, 2011
(online)
I make it a rule to go too far at least 5 times before breakfast!

Here are a list of people I want killed.
If you kill them and then tell me that you did and then I promise not to lynch you!

Jninjashadow- guilty of treason- sentanced to death.

Seventy2- guilty of even more treason- Setanced to double death

Salsa- guitly of of questioning my divine right to rule you as a GOD- Setanced to seee much death its not even funny.

Kill any of those 3 and you are officially my best friend.

Welcome to the world of my insane furry troll logic.

Salsa at 9:07AM, May 20, 2011
(offline)
Man, Hark, you really are trying to get the town to lose.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
seventy2 at 9:39AM, May 20, 2011
(online)
harkovast
Seventy2- guilty of even more treason- Setanced to double death

should i really be double, if i'm a bird? that's an animal.

Also, you can't blame me if i go with the catchiest tune, and currently “death to the furrocracy” is the funniest thing on this page.

I should only be sentenced to half death.
facara
Zeph at 1:12PM, May 20, 2011
(online)
No more actions narration in an hour.

And maybe my resignation.

Am I kidding?

I'll let you decide.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
harkovast at 1:54PM, May 20, 2011
(online)
Seventy2, okay you are right.
You are a bird and so I will down grade your sentence

I only want you killed once now.

Truly I am a loving and merciful god.
(God is a furry, hence all the talking animals in the bible.)

Zeph at 2:00PM, May 20, 2011
(online)

Jay shot out of the shower room like lightning after discovering one of the women was indeed a man. A new sense of bloodlust ran through his being. He shot down the cobblestone hall, passed the corpse of Mettuar, over the crevice, through the field of demonic roses, right past Hark and the now butchered Gullas. Suddenly every nerve in his body went numb, he fell over, twitching, a horrid fear filling his gut.
“Oh not tonight Jay” a voice echoed in his head, “You're not going to do anything.” Jay forced himself to his feet, teeth grit he tore the roses up with his demonic claw. He bolted forward, but as he did so he felt that twinge of fear building in his gut again, he smashed through a wall, and into a dark room. Before him stood something so horrifying he couldn't begin to comprehend it. Panic began to well up inside of him, he swung his arm out smashing it against the monstrosity, it didn't even flinch, black tendrils shot out impaling into him. His fear only increased, he was filled with visions of his own death, being betrayed, torn asunder. Something about a lack of alcohol as well.

Jay has been consumed by a paralyzing fear.

Elsewhere seventy2 fell onto a giant chessboard, a black crown smashing into his head. His red eyes glared around the room, only to see a rather smug man standing before him, in the space between them was several chess pieces. “What the hell is this?!” Seventy2 roared, he twitched every now and then, “I'll kill you!” he ran forward, but before he could leave the square he was on, he was smashed by an invisible force.
“This is my game Seventy, I knew there wasn't something right about you…” with a grin the man waved his hand, one of his pawns moved forward, breaking away from it's stony slumber it marched two spaces forward, a bloodied blade in it's hand, it's blue eyes glared at Seventy2. A savage grin spread onto the man's face, he laughed, “You plan to kill me with Chess?!” he couldn't believe it, the other man just tilted his head, brushing his nose with a thumb. “I like my games”
Seventy moved his pawn forward, the savage grin attempting to rip his face open. The man moved another pawn, and then seventy2 moved his own.
This went on for what seemed like hours, before the man made a final move, “CHECK MATE!” he roared, Seventy2's eyes went wide as a rather pissed off woman glared at him, the white queen. He threw up his arms to block the blade, it sliced right through his flesh and muscles, bone and then right down his middle. With a giddy roar he shot backwards. “HA! HA! YOU THOUGHT YOU'D KILL ME WITH THAT?!”
The man frowned, The queen lurched forward, smashing it's massive claymore into the side of Seventy2's form, cleaving him in half and sending him into the nearest wall. He got up laughing his ass off. Eyes wide, all sanity has left his being, he charged the man pulling a blade out of his bloodied shirt, he went to impale him, but the queen got in the way, taking the knife through her stone shoulder. She grabbed Seventy2 by the throat and began to crush him, his head exploding like an unfortunate astronaut's. An eerie laughter filled the air even after he was dead. The queen threw the corpse against a wall, but it got right back up, charging her, she sliced it in half, and finally it fell to the ground
“Check mate…” the man controlling her panted.

Seventy2 the insane has been slaughtered

In another area, sitting upon a ledge, they stared as BFFSatan entered the room, “Oh hey man!” BFF called noticing them, the person seemed to be looking the other way, but still they noticed him. “Nice shirt” they muttered, BFF was startled by this. The person jumped off the ledge landing in front of him. “Well then demon.” they began, “how should i kill you?”
“Wait what?! I'm not a demon! I'm on your side I swear!” with a sudden burst, he felt a knife ram itself into his side, he let out a roar before shooting backwards. The enemy pursued him, pulling a blade off of their back, they cleaved off BFF's arm as he tried to avoid the initial attack. Blood splattered from the open wound, the enemy however did not stop, they charged forward, pressing BFF back even further, he kicked up a metal pipe and blocked the next strike. Blood loss was starting to get to him, he couldn't hold off the attack for long. Suddenly the blade caught him in the shoulder, more crimson flew in the air. As if driven by lightning, the blade smashed into his leg, slicing it clean off. He stumbled and then fell. But instead of killing him, the attacker stopped, they looked off to the side. There he saw it, a rope attached to something, he looked up. It was an anvil, with a savage grin his attacked whipped the sword at he rope slicing it.
300 pounds of pure iron smashed into BFF's ribcage cracking it, tearing his muscles, and smashing his heart and lungs like balloons, blood, organs, flesh it all flew upward as gravity destroyed him. The attacker looked at it in horror.
“What… what have I done?” deep regret to began to fill them, they fell to their knees. They watched as the collar around their victim's neck broke, the Arm of Vengeance and Hark, both twitched in a distant area. Rage roared out of them as part of their souls were torn away.

BFFsatan the survivor/soulbound was crushed by Gravity's might.

It came from above, he didn't have time to see it coming. Suddenly a being smashed into the back of his head with it's foot forcing Blindsk into the ground, he rolled to the side, flipping back to his feet, his attacker grinned at him, shooting forward, Blindsk found the irony in this situation. The oxymoron smashed into his chest sending him flying across the blood covered field and into a stone wall. Behind him hung the fallen. Mettuar, Same, Roku, Zeph, BFF satan and Seventy2's corpses materialized, Gullas next to them. Fear crawled up his spine as he looked at the visions of the mutilated bodies floating in front of him, the attacker charged him again, smashing him through the wall of the dead, blood splattered from his mouth, bathing the enemy in crimson. Bells chimed in the next area, they smashed out of a replica of Big Ben, the attacker clutching Blindsk's throat. “How do you feel?” the sinister being asked him, “How does it feel to be inches from death?”
Blindsk couldn't respond, the attacker's nails had begun to dig into his flesh, threatening to tear out his throat. Suddenly they tore back, ripping the throat clean out, and letting his body drop the 20 stories to the ground. It smashed hard into a car, what little blood he had left erupted from his being as bone pierced flesh, and organs ruptured. His collar faded away, severing his ties with Hark and Jay.

Blindsk the survivor Soul Bound is now a road pancake. Oh yeah he also doesn't have a throat.

Ayes got to her feet, a dark presence approached from behind her, she turned around. “No… not you..” her eyes welled up with tears. Pain shot through her ribcage as the figure rammed their boot into her. Blood poured from her mouth, she choked it back. “Please… no…”
“Please no what?” the attacker grin “PLEASE DON'T KILL ME?! PLEASE ONE PLEASE!? DON'T MURDER ME! OH THE SADNESS IN YOUR EYES! It's so delightful!” the figure smashed it's hand into her throat lifting her to eye level, “I bet your tears taste just delightful…” Ayes quivered as the tongue licked her face, the figure's expression changed to that of irritation, “Salty… too SALTY!” it whipped her across the room, smashing her hard against the wall. The figure walked towards her, “Are you afraid to die?” Ayes quivered, she could barely speak. The fear paralyzed her, was she going to die?
The figure lurched forward, smashing their hand through Aye's stomach, she puked up blood. “Why?…why you!?” she coughed, the figure narrowed it's eyes.
“I'll kill them all, AND I'LL KILL YOU!”
Ayes grabbed onto her attacker's arm, and dug her nails into it, they lurched back in irritation, she pulled the knife from her belt ramming it into their shoulder. “I don't care who you once were…” she coughed, blood pouring from the gaping hole in her stomach, intestines hung out, crimson dripping onto the floor. “I REFUSE TO LET YOU KILL ME!” she charged forward, in her eyes utter determination.
And in that moment, she knew true fear. The attacker closed their eyes, Aye's body stopped, she fell to the ground, her hands moving on their own, she picked up her knife, and held it to her throat.
“Good bye.” the attacker licked their lips.

Ayesinback the survivor committed suicide.

Day 3 begins.

I guess send in your votes.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Zeph at 2:07PM, May 20, 2011
(online)
harkovast
Seventy2, okay you are right.
You are a bird and so I will down grade your sentence

I only want you killed once now.

Truly I am a loving and merciful god.
(God is a furry, hence all the talking animals in the bible.)

Lets not go there.
You're treading on morally unstable ground with that one.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
ayesinback at 3:06PM, May 20, 2011
(online)
I am pleased to learn that I know how to use a knife when I need to.

O survivors.

O dear.
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
seventy2 at 4:33PM, May 20, 2011
(online)
dang. i thought i was playing that off well. Oh well. You'll never take me alive!
facara
Zeph at 4:35PM, May 20, 2011
(online)
0 votes so far, nobody going to hang for these murders?

Don't let Hark's Manly justice system fail now.

More people must be brutally slaughtered.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:01PM, May 20, 2011
(online)
Product is the Voice. I tried to kill him first night based on our gloriest leaders request and it failed. Mett was the coward and the only other possible extra life role is the Voice. So die PRODUCT DIE!

Ochitsukanai at 7:36PM, May 20, 2011
(online)
Crocty would have been able to strike me down, but in his absence I have become stronger than anyone can imagine…

e: by which I mean Ninja's action was preempted or I'd be toast D8

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon