MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia 42: The Forgotten Year
Salsa at 7:49PM, May 20, 2011
(offline)
I think we need to rethink my title because, damn, I just got lucky.

Yes seventy2, I killed you at random.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
jninjashadow at 9:00PM, May 20, 2011
(online)
Both bodyguards died… and I was paralyzed after announcing that I'd kill ochi? Hark is the voice damnit! IT IS HARK!!
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:47PM, May 20, 2011
(online)
jninjashadow
Both bodyguards died… and I was paralyzed after announcing that I'd kill ochi? Hark is the voice damnit! IT IS HARK!!
And PP just magicly survived my kill attempt?

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
harkovast at 12:12AM, May 21, 2011
(online)
We need to kill Salsa.
Salsa is pissing me off!

You know you can trust me, even the gamesmaster thinks so!
Zeph himself considers me morally unstable!
What more do you guys need?

KILL SALSA!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
Zeph at 12:26AM, May 21, 2011
(online)

Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:40AM, May 21, 2011
(online)
harkovast
We need to kill Salsa.
Salsa is pissing me off!

You know you can trust me, even the gamesmaster thinks so!
Zeph himself considers me morally unstable!
What more do you guys need?

KILL SALSA!

Are you a insane? Cause Product is probably the Voice. Also you are angry with someone taking credit for killing an insane. Also not killing Ochi when she emits her guilt. Ninja is also avoiding these people so he is also mafia. EVERYONE BUT ME IS MAFIA!!!

Also Zeph could you please update who has died on the front page?

Zeph at 12:55AM, May 21, 2011
(online)
Will do
and

Double Lynch Declared

meant double, fuck my lack of sleep

Also death list updated

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
harkovast at 5:32AM, May 21, 2011
(online)
Zeph, where did you find that picture of me with all my cat fur shaved off?

I am mafia.

So is Zeph.

Team awesome mafia 4 da WIN!

Zeph at 9:43AM, May 21, 2011
(online)
harkovast

I am mafia.

So is Zeph.

D: you keep blowing our cover man!
SEE THIS IS WHY WE GOT KICKED OFF THE FORCE!

“Time to do a drug bust!”-Zeph
“OH HELLZ YES! ALL YOU DRUGGIES WE'RE HERE TO ARREST YOU!”-Hark

-guns get aimed and fired-

I still have the bullet wounds man! THEY STING!

Also, your furries betrayed you and gave me the picture.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Mettaur at 11:47AM, May 21, 2011
(offline)
Zeph
harkovast

I am mafia.

So is Zeph.

D: you keep blowing our cover man!
SEE THIS IS WHY WE GOT KICKED OFF THE FORCE!

“Time to do a drug bust!”-Zeph
“OH HELLZ YES! ALL YOU DRUGGIES WE'RE HERE TO ARREST YOU!”-Hark

-guns get aimed and fired-

I still have the bullet wounds man! THEY STING!

Also, your furries betrayed you and gave me the picture.

VIVA LA FLUFFAI RESISTANCE!
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Salsa at 11:49AM, May 21, 2011
(offline)
Okay, why is everyone voting for me?

I killed seventy2, if I was the insane, why would I kill one of my own? I'm a survivor who got to kill last night and got lucky when I managed to kill an insane. Look at the narration. it's pretty dang obvious that it's me. (“…head popped like an unfortunate astronaut's…” anyone?) We need to get rid of Product Placement and Hark. Yes I think that Hark is an insane, why else would he be gunning for survivors.
RAGE!
Zeph at 1:09PM, May 21, 2011
(online)
No more votes. Creating narration.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Zeph at 2:01PM, May 21, 2011
(online)

“SALSA I COME FOR YOU!” Hark roared as he smashed onto the field, he drew his sword. Salsa sighed, “You screwed us all over Hark” Salsa's hand flicked a laser sword appeared in it. “Come at me then, SHOW ME JUST WHAT KIND OF LEADER YOU ARE!” Salsa's face turned into a calm smirk.
Hark roared in rage, his soul fractured, he charged Salsa, blade cracking off energy blade, the claymore was smashed to a million pieces.
Salsa charged forward, Hark barely dodged it, the crackling of electricity passing his head. “Brave leader my ass!” Salsa smashed a kick into Hark's stomach sending him flying into a wall, “You tried to kill your second in command for no other reason than you COULD! You lost this for us for the get go didn't you!?” Salsa smashed Hark clear through the wall, Jay suddenly appeared smashing Hark in the back and sending him flying. “If we're going to die because of you, I AM GOING TO TEAR AS MUCH OF YOUR FLESH AS I CAN!” Jay's eyes filled with utter rage, ripping the claw into Hark's back he sent him flying clear through the field of blood colored roses. Salsa kicked Gullas's corpse into the air, Jay smashed it with his claw whipping it like a projectile clear at Hark. “EAT THIS AND DIE CAT MAN!” Jay roared, the corpse exploded sending Hark flying into the anvil the covered BFF's remains. He got up coughing. Salsa jumped over Jay's back, he swung his blade up and smashed it towards Hark. The cat man dove out of the way, bravery flickering back into him. “The grasp of insanity hangs thick around you…” Jay's eyes narrowed, he looked towards Salsa, “Can't you see the taint?”
“I AM NOT INSANE!” Hark roared, shooting forward, a blade of raw energy formed in his hand, but Jay crushed it within his demonic arm, shattering it into embers. “Bullshit.” Jay slammed his knee into Hark's throat, before Salsa drop kicked him backwards.
Hark got back up, “I am the brave leader! They have demanded you dead! AND I WILL GRANT THEM THEIR WISH!” Manliness began to overflow through Hark, he roared louder, sounding like a lion. Jay's eyes glowed a devilish purple, bitter rage, and resentment formed around his being. Salsa readied himself with laser sword in hand, he wiped the blood from his visor. “COME AT ME BRO!” Jay roared, Hark shot forward, pulling a brand new claymore out of the air, Jay held up his arm, the sword was stopped in mid swing, Salsa slashed at Hark's legs, but the catman was too fast, jumping back to avoid it. Shooting forward, Jay whipped his demonic arm out towards Hark, who side stepped it, only to become impaled by dark spires shooting from it. “I AM THE RIGHT ARM! I AM HATRED EMBODIED! I AM THE ARM OF VENGEANCE!” Jay's arm began to emit chaotic energy, Hark's insides began to churn. He wanted to vomit, “GOD DAMNED TRAITOR!!” Salsa smashed Hark into the gut with the hilt of his blade, blood erupted from his mouth. But Hark wasn't done, he smashed into the wall but returned to his feet. The desires of those who still breathed flowed through him.
His wounds began to heal, Salsa grit his teeth, the charge was about to come. Suddenly like lightning Hark took off, slamming a clawed hand into Salsa, he was sent flying back, blood splattering everywhere, his energy saber flung into the air, Hark grabbed it, and smashed both his claymore and the saber through Salsa's chest, a wave of blood spewed out of it, but before Hark could savor his victory half of his chest's flesh was tore off by an icy cold claw. It cut through him like nothing, His eyes widened as Jay threw him into the air. “Say hello to the blood god for me!” Jay's arm turned into a blade, he impaled it through Hark's chest before cutting him in half. His remains smashed into the ground.
Just as the smug grin began to etch itself into Jay's face, Hark's body began to reform, his manliness not allowing him to die. He got to his feet, Jay shot him a glance of distaste. Salsa gargled up blood as he forced himself to his feet, tearing the saber out of his chest, he readied himself. Hark charged again, Jay smashed him in the jaw with the back of his hand, sending him spiraling into the wall. Salsa walked over to Jay, a grin on his face, “It was a pleasure…”
“Yeah man.” Jay nodded, Salsa charged after Hark, blood splattering out of his gaping wounds, breath leaving his lunges, he impaled the blade right into Hark's throat, releasing he blade he grinned, “Take that…” he collapsed shortly after, life fading from his body as his wounds overcame him.

Salsa the Survivor died fighting.

Hark got to his feet, tearing the saber out of his throat, he kicked Salsa's corpse to the side. Jay began to laugh.
“WELL DONE HARK! You've single handedly screwed over the entire town! I must say, I've never seen anything so deserving of this!”
Jay held up a troll face, Hark wiped the blood off of his claymore, paying him no heed. “They want you dead Jay.”
“No they don't, just you. You've always wanted me dead, just because you could. It made no sense, I was on your side, and yet without even the spec of evidence, you did this?!”
Ignoring his words Hark charged. Blade drawn, he swung it down, slicing off Jay's arm. The arm of vengeance could only laugh as his demonic arm fell to the ground, his body began to decay. His mask falling away in chunks.
Hark could feel a burning sensation as he own right arm began to burn. It decayed away, dropping his claymore.
'I was your right arm…“ Jay grinned, ”And without me, you lose it." He fell forward, blood began to trickle from his now unmasked face, he simply grinned up as Hark as his body burned to ash.

Jninjashadow the Survivor Arm of Vengeance faded from existence.

Final Night begins.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Salsa at 2:12PM, May 21, 2011
(offline)
RAGE!
blindsk at 2:40PM, May 21, 2011
(online)
That didn't go so well…poor Salsa…

And somehow I died without having realized it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:25AM
rokulily at 3:13PM, May 21, 2011
(online)
blindsk

that happens sometimes.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:10PM
Anthony Mercer at 3:29PM, May 21, 2011
(online)
rokulily
blindsk

that happens sometimes.

Many of us might have, considering the apocalypse has supposedly happened…
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
ayesinback at 3:34PM, May 21, 2011
(online)
suddenly there's a man from Mars and I'm eating cars??

You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
Product Placement at 3:39PM, May 21, 2011
(online)
Anthony Mercer
Many of us might have, considering the apocalypse has supposedly happened…
Speaking of which… Guess what happened the moment the apocalypse was supposed to happen?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
Ochitsukanai at 6:20PM, May 21, 2011
(online)
Salsa
Mostly 'cause of guilt and all. The game was pretty much decided early on when Hark was elected, I suppose.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:44AM, May 22, 2011
(online)
Ochitsukanai
Salsa
Mostly 'cause of guilt and all. The game was pretty much decided early on when Hark was elected, I suppose.
But I knew Product was the voice…after confirming I did infact attacked him first night. Which took awhile but it happened eventually so I knew. I KNEW!

Product Placement at 9:02AM, May 22, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I KNEW!
Hmm… That's funny. That's coming from a man, who verbally attacked me once, for making a similar claim. You attacked me on the first night. There was no way for you to know I was the voice. No detective around to tell you. No clues. Nothing that I could have said. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

See… that's a trend I like to point out and I'm not particularly happy with it. People can make fun of the fact that I tend to have a short expiration date in this game but that does not mean that you have to ensure it. Since you were supposed to be a pro-townie and you claimed to have been acting on the best interest of the town, then it's not a particularly good tactic to go around killing random people, right at the beginning of the game, when there are statistically more friendlies around and you don't have any tools to narrow down the list of suspects.

So fair enough… You decided to attack a random person. But why me? This is not the first time you've attacked me on the first night, when you were a pro-townie and there was no way for you to know what role I was. You just… attacked me. Remember it was not long ago when you bragged about how many times you've killed me after doing the exact same thing. Then when I said I was going to have my revenge and attacked you, while I was an evil character, you PQ'd me talking about how disappointed you were at me; that I had hit a new low (granted I threw in a video of Marshal counting, after slapping Barney and the idea was to count 1-2-3 as a repayment for every time you had killed me (refernce)). Nevertheless, I decided to drop my revenge plan, in the hopes we could operate as civil beings in this game.

You do realize that now I can't trust you with a kill role at all. Whether you're a serial killer, mafia or a vigilante, I'm apparently your go-to-guy. So do tell me; why am I your preferred target of choice? Why are you giving me a reason to distrust you in this game?

And don't go around claiming that you flipped a coin to decide to attack me; that's just insulting.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
Niccea at 9:18AM, May 22, 2011
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Ochitsukanai
Salsa
But I knew Product was the voice…after confirming I did infact attacked him first night. Which took awhile but it happened eventually so I knew. I KNEW!
Silly Monkey, logic is for anyone that isn't Harkovast.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
harkovast at 11:59AM, May 22, 2011
(online)
ochi

Mostly decided to be AWESOME!!

Zeph, now we are of the force we are a couple of tough talking private eyes, fighting for justice in the bad lands.
If I suspect any criminals are around, I will be sure to yell for you loudly so that know exactly whats going on.
Then we can sneak up on them while I loudly annouce our position and intensions in order to coordinate our attack and intimidate our enemies.

Also, I like that my method of execution is literally go chasing after them with swords and personally hack them to bits.
Manliness is the best defence!

Zeph at 1:08PM, May 22, 2011
(online)
Alright final narration comes in an hour

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:25PM, May 22, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I KNEW!
Hmm… That's funny. That's coming from a man, who verbally attacked me once, for making a similar claim. You attacked me on the first night. There was no way for you to know I was the voice. No detective around to tell you. No clues. Nothing that I could have said. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

See… that's a trend I like to point out and I'm not particularly happy with it. People can make fun of the fact that I tend to have a short expiration date in this game but that does not mean that you have to ensure it. Since you were supposed to be a pro-townie and you claimed to have been acting on the best interest of the town, then it's not a particularly good tactic to go around killing random people, right at the beginning of the game, when there are statistically more friendlies around and you don't have any tools to narrow down the list of suspects.

So fair enough… You decided to attack a random person. But why me? This is not the first time you've attacked me on the first night, when you were a pro-townie and there was no way for you to know what role I was. You just… attacked me. Remember it was not long ago when you bragged about how many times you've killed me after doing the exact same thing. Then when I said I was going to have my revenge and attacked you, while I was an evil character, you PQ'd me talking about how disappointed you were at me; that I had hit a new low (granted I threw in a video of Marshal counting, after slapping Barney and the idea was to count 1-2-3 as a repayment for every time you had killed me (refernce)). Nevertheless, I decided to drop my revenge plan, in the hopes we could operate as civil beings in this game.

You do realize that now I can't trust you with a kill role at all. Whether you're a serial killer, mafia or a vigilante, I'm apparently your go-to-guy. So do tell me; why am I your preferred target of choice? Why are you giving me a reason to distrust you in this game?

And don't go around claiming that you flipped a coin to decide to attack me; that's just insulting.
Okay fuck it I am tried of being nice when reminding people when they just ignore what I say in the past. I did not brag! I said this before but apparently you don't remember or choose not to. I was just simply saying how many times. Giving facts. Bragging would be. I owned product look at how many times I killed him. Look how many times he killed me. None lol roflcopper I r 1337 other Internet things to make this even more pathetic than it already is. I gave a simple fact that with that kill you replaced Crocty with person I had killed the most. And that time was due to the random die.

The reason why I didn't like your video was because it was clearly bragging and what I REALLY didn't like was it in a sense was you smacking me. You weren't saying I beat you in a game you were saying I slapped you. Besides out of everyone in this game I thought you would be above the personal attacks((stupid thing to think. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtNxKc8mKu8hl=en_US">

Why did I post this clip? Cause it makes no sense. Just like this argument.

Zeph at 2:00PM, May 22, 2011
(online)

Ochi pulled down her hood for a breather, flicking the specs of Aye's blood off of her hands. Her red eyes glinted, suddenly Anthony shot out of the darkness, smashing her with a right hook. She skidded back trying to regain her balance, suddenly a left hook smashed her in the face. Then a knee to the ribs. Ochi staggered back, suddenly he drop kicked her full force into a wall.
Suddenly Ochi got back up, laughter echoed from her lips as a grin threatened to tear her face in half. Reaching into her black robes she produced a crucifix. “You were the exorcist…”
“Yeah.. that I was…” Ochi began to giggle, “That I was!” breaking into full out laughter, she began to charge, Anthony readied himself. Suddenly a blue light flickered around the crucifix, a blade shot out from the shortest part. It sparked a blue color, corrupted with purple flickers of light. Crimson eyes burrowed into Anthony's soul, but instead he kicked up a lead pipe. Ochi shot forward, flinging herself at him, he stepped to the side, but the energy around the blade sliced open his chest, crimson splattered in the air. Without a seconds hesitation he brought the pipe down on Ochi's kneecap, shattering it.
Shrieking in agony her form smashed into the ground, blood erupted from where the bone ruptured skin. “YOU BASTARD! YOU BASTARD!” she roared, Mercer swung the pipe down again, but she caught it with her other foot, kicking it off to the side, she kicked off her back and onto her good leg. “BASTARD/ BASTARD!” Fueled by sheer rage she charged, adrenaline ignoring the pain of her broken knee. Stumbling, barely being able to stand, she charged, blade drawn back. Mercer kicked up another object. The items clashed, the ‘holy’ blade sparking against the steel of a knife. Aye's knife.
“I'll kill you! JUST LIKE I KILLED HER!”
For a split second Mercer caught a glimpse of Aye's body, crimson flowed around it, her cold dead stare looked so sad. He grit his teeth, “I'll avenge her you crazy ass bitch!” He shoved her backwards, the exorcist grinning like an absolute madman. “DIE DIE DIE DIE!” She roared, pushing against the knife harder and harder, the divine blade threatening to cut through, Mercer swung a right hook at her, connecting with her skull. The blow threw her off balance, stumbling her bone smashed right through her flesh, and her leg broke in half, hanging on by only strands of blood stained flesh, and twisted muscle. She bellowed in agony.
Attempting to forcer herself to her feet she shot Anthony a demonic glare, he walked over to her slowly, suddenly she lashed out with the blade slicing open his leg. Crimson splattered onto her face as he jumped back.
Ochi's eyes went wide, Anthony threw the knife, impaling it right between her eyes, up until the hilt. She could feel death sinking in, it's cold tendrils wrapping around her being. Dragging her into the abyss.
“Shame…” the voice echoed in her head, “You were such a fun little toy too.”

Ochi the former Exorcist, gone insane took a knife to the face

Hark tried to stop the bleeding of his missing arm, Salsa's dead face grinned up at him, “Bastard traitor!” Hark growled kicking his helmet. Suddenly a cold twinge began to crawl up his spine.
“Harkovast.” a voice cooed in his head, Hark glanced around in an attempt to find out where it was coming from. Kicking Salsa's corpse again to see if it was still alive. No movement, the giant chess room was decaying around him. “Harkovast… You're no longer protected… I can see your heart clearly… it's cold… dark, dead… Perfect…”
“Get out of my head! I am far too manly for you!”
“No you're not.” Product grinned walking out of the shadows, his eyes rolled back in his head, a giant demon standing behind him, a hand on his skull. “Haaaaaaaaaaarkoooooovast… You're mine now!” Product grinned.
“Screw you!” Hark roared, “I am my own cat!”
“So you're your own pet?” Zeph scoffed sitting on the demon's shoulder, he had stitched his head back on.

Hark would of been infected with the dark melody had this not been the final narration, nor what is about to happen next, happening.

Niccea shot out of the shadows, her strange deer like ears blowing in the wind, “YOU KILLED OCHI!” She shot, Anthony raised his arms, but Niccea smashed into him full force, sending him flying into the anvil. His spine fractured.
“Why…” he coughed up blood, “Why am I fighting nothing but girls?!”
Niccea's hand began to glow, it turned into a black furred clawed hand. “FERRAL QUEEN!” She roared, charging at her foe. Anthony flipped behind the anvil ducking down. The claw attack smashed into it, shattering it to a hundred different pieces. Insanity emanated from her eyes. She began to giggle, charging up her arm for another attack, she charged again, Anthony took off running. Niccea in hot pursuit. “You're not getting away!”
“Wasn't planning on it!” he turned around, kicking up a fragment of anvil, he kicked it again midair hurdling it towards his attacker. Niccea sliced through it with her claw, charging at him at full speed. Suddenly a sharp pain shot through her gut. A bullet had left a chamber. TFGM stood at the entrance panting, “I made it.”
Niccea glared at him, “I'll handle her!” Anthony shot forward, “You take care of your own target!”
'Got it." TFGM nodded tipping his hand, he ran off. Niccea's eyes began to glow an even deeper crimson. Blood rushed through her mind, she began to think more an more by instinct. This man thought he could handle her? Hardly.
With the speed of a cheetah she took off, impaling her claw straight through Anthony's chest, he couldn't even blink. She grabbed onto his heart, tearing it out, arteries, veins, bits of lung. Crimson showered over her, Anthony's eyes were wide with shock, as she crushed his heart right in front of his very eyes. But she wasn't done yet. Gripping his skull with one hand, and shoving her claw into the wound, she tore him in half. Letting out a horrifying animalistic Roar. Insanity gripped her fully, dragging her mind into the abyss of absolute Madness

Anthony Mercer was torn many a new one.

Product shot Hark a crooked grin, “You're mine now Hark, just give in! Serve me! Give into your darkness and WHAT THE F*CK!?”
A bullet smashed through Hark's open wound. TFGM stepped into the room dropping his gun, “HARKOVAST!” he roared, jumping into the air, he pulled out a baseball bat. The brave leader struggled to block the attack with his cracked claymore. Product stepped away from the conflict, the giant demon that gripped him watching with much amusement.
Hark swung out at TFGM but missed, dizzy from blood loss he staggered around the field. Monkey charged in, closing the gap, he swung the bat up hard, breaking Hark's jaw, then again, breaking it clear off. The catman stared in horror as his most sacred of body parts flew from him. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!” He roared, it sounded something like a really angry yawn. Monkey span the bat in his hand, suddenly Niccea came rushing in from the other room, Zeph's eyes glinted with irritation, a black wall stopped her. “Let them fight.” he cooed, the demon below him nodded.
Monkey charged forward, Hark blocked with his blade, but it wasn't enough, he was knocked back. “You're too tired.” Monkey grinned, “You're going to die!” raising the bat above his head, he brought it down hard, smashing Harkovast's head like a pumpkin.

Harkovast, the brave leader survivor went pop like a pimple.

“Well that was amusing.” Zeph admitted hopping off the demon's back, the dark voice still emanating from him, Product shot TFGM a grin as Niccea's barrier dropped.
“Good night Monkey…” he licked his lips, the demon reached down, the mafia having outnumbered the townies. It was over, TFGM dropped his bat, shaking his head as the giant demon devoured his soul.

The world faded to black.

Product opened his eyes to find himself in a water fountain. “What the hell?” he muttered, Niccea sat on it's rim.
“Everyone's dead.” she muttered.
“WHAT?!” Product fell down with a splash.
“Yeah… ” Niccea got up. “It's just us…”
“How did they die?”
“I can't remember.”

Insane Win.

GM Elections up Later

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Niccea at 2:09PM, May 22, 2011
(offline)
Nooooooo Oooooochi!!! Oooh her wallet. Nevermind.
ayesinback at 2:26PM, May 22, 2011
(online)
WELL DONE, ZEPH!

@Niccea: did you get your dress back from Hark, him being dead and all?

@BFF Satan: It was me. I thought for sure jninja would be taking care of her Ochi-ness - and then I had to guess. I'm sorry.
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
Niccea at 2:31PM, May 22, 2011
(offline)
Well. It was kinda shredded and bloody, but ,with Ochi's credit cards, I won't have to worry.

Oh…and sorry blindsk and Anthony. I attacked blindsk for no apparent reason and it paid off.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon