(offline)
Ochitsukanai
crocty
…J'ACCUSE!
CROCTY, MY PERPETUAL NEMESIS

HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO QUOTE ONLY THE PART I PHRASED WRONG AND THEN EDITED

CURSE YOU FOREVERRRRRRR

edit: FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

EDIT II: Crocty later edited his post to reflect my quote accurately, just to spite me. Now that I've called him on it, he could continue changing it, but I am far above his petty shenanigans! I require opera glasses just to see them. That is how far above those shenanigans I am.
Well shit, I didn't even notice that. I noticed it was a logical error but figured “Eh, I guess Ochi is just dumb enough to think that's an okay sentence.”

Also I tried looking through my Photobucket for an acceptable smug reaction image, but I fail–
OH SNAP.

EDIT: HAHA, pagetopper. Now you all have to stare at Tavros' face for a while every time you load this thread.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
Ochitsukanai at 3:31PM, May 3, 2011
(online)
crocty
Well shit, I didn't even notice that. I noticed it was a logical error but figured “Eh, I guess Ochi is just dumb enough to think that's an okay sentence.”
OH, IT'S ONNNNN.

If I get converted, I am gonna attack you so fast, I will in fact be biting some distant ancestor of yours. I shall attack with such swiftness that I will arrive before you have even been born, that is what I am implying. Such is the extent of my magnanimity that I am spelling that out for your benefit, ‘cause you’d never get the full intensity of my vengeance otherwise. D:<

Produpla - I thought you'd make an excellent candidate for zombie leader for the same reasons, but at any rate we'll see how the night cycle goes!

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
jninjashadow at 3:40PM, May 3, 2011
(online)
terribly sorry for the delay, some idiot my brother Knocked out power to the home, and through extension the modem. I am writing now, and when I finish this writing, i will start the narration.
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
jninjashadow at 3:54PM, May 3, 2011
(online)
Narration Day 4
BFFSatan and Anthony Mercer stood on the gallows nervously, bot had a noose around their neck, awaiting death.
“THIS IS INSANE!” Zeph roared, "It's neese!“
”It's NOOSES!“ Same replied
”NONSENSE!“ Ochi declared, ”It's NOOSEN!“
”No, its like moose, so plural is NOOSE“ Product announced.
”Um… guys?“ Anthony dared to pipe up, ”How long do you plan to do this?“
”I have places to be. Alive, for one“ mumbled BFFSatan.
”SHUT IT!“ Roku shrieked, ”This is IMPORTANT! Without Niccea, we gotta figure this out all official!“
”But this is hardly-“
”HEY! Will you just SHUT UP!“ Zeph said, voice in a growl.
”BUT-“
”I know how to shut them up!" Same smirked as he through the switch.
BFFSatan the townie, and Anthony Mercer the Zombie are dead. And before you ask it was magic rope that killed Zombie Anthony. So there. GM intervention into physics.
“Well we can atleast agree on that” Ochi smiled
Night 4 starts!
crocty at 4:05PM, May 3, 2011
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
crocty
OH, IT'S ONNNNN.

If I get converted, I am gonna attack you so fast, I will in fact be biting some distant ancestor of yours. I shall attack with such swiftness that I will arrive before you have even been born, that is what I am implying. Such is the extent of my magnanimity that I am spelling that out for your benefit, ‘cause you’d never get the full intensity of my vengeance otherwise. D:<

IF you get converted?
Can zombies get converted again?

Also I guess that makes sense, you couldn't kill me, so your only hope would be attacking my ancestor, killing me Marty McFly style.
Unless my ancestor is just as awesome. (Or following Homestuck laws, even cooler.)
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:25PM, May 3, 2011
(offline)
BffSatan
And can you really ever truly trust 1337?
…that hurt, Satan.

Right in my soul.

I mean I expected it from that artsy bitch but that's different.

Hmm…I wonder if the zombie leader would actually listen to me and take up my betrayal offer.

It would have been nice…but now I know what to do with my role and you can't have me.

Oh and henceforth, I'm not mafia. I'm the last medic.

Should the leader ask me for his help I'll help him but if the town asks for mine I'll help them instead.

And should the serial want me…oh wait…well if he was still her I was going to say screw you to either side and join him.

Or you all could lynch/kill me for being a traitor/jerk.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
jninjashadow at 4:58PM, May 3, 2011
(online)
Also byndis is dead from inactivity. I'd be snarky, but he didn't put in the effort, so I won't.
Mettaur at 5:18PM, May 3, 2011
(offline)
He told me he wasn't going to do anything, just wasn't feeling like it this game, sorry I didn't pass it along.

Now you know.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
jninjashadow at 5:20PM, May 3, 2011
(online)
Mettaur
He told me he wasn't going to do anything, just wasn't feeling like it this game, sorry I didn't pass it along.

Now you know.
I'd kill you were you not dead
Mettaur at 5:41PM, May 3, 2011
(offline)

Yeah, I thought he would tell you, then I remembered…he decided to be offline.

Also, those rappers were really retarded.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Ochitsukanai at 7:08PM, May 3, 2011
(online)
crocty
Also I guess that makes sense, you couldn't kill me
Oh, I can just stop right there. I have in fact lost count of the amount of times I have killed you, so you're wrong again!

I'll add another mark to your tally of wrongness - ah, but it seems I've run out of space!

edit: WHAT NOWWWWWW o:<

crocty at 7:16PM, May 3, 2011
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
crocty
Also I guess that makes sense, you couldn't kill me
Oh, I can just stop right there. I have in fact lost count of the amount of times I have killed you, so you're wrong again!

I'll add another mark to your tally of wrongness - ah, but it seems I've run out of space!

edit: WHAT NOWWWWWW o:<
Wait so what you're saying is, this game…
You can kill me?

Hmm, so either you're the Bruce Campbell and Same is lying or…..Hmmm

Also what's this? Run out of space to tally my wrongness?
I'm to assume you are tallying this on a sweet wrapper, or perhaps the head of a pin?

If you want I can lend you a few sheets of A1 paper I've been using tally your wrongness. You can borrow that for another week or so.

After that I'll need it back to tally more of your wrongness. I assume you can return it in perfect condition.
Ochitsukanai at 7:40PM, May 3, 2011
(online)
crocty
I implied nothing of the sort - you're wrong again - and there are multiple townie killing roles anyway (though I never claimed one), so even in your theoretical wrongness you are doubly incorrect! I would note it for posterity, but they've enough examples already to last until the end of time.

Previously I had been tallying your litany of mistakes on posterboards with the type of pen used to write names on grains of rice, but perhaps I would have been better served by learning to write with a toothbrush bristle.

It shall be the first mistake of mine that you can note, for unlike you I am gracious enough to freely admit it; I sadly underestimated your devastating, overwhelming capacity for error!

Zeph at 8:41PM, May 3, 2011
(online)
Ah, the sweet joys of witty banter. But you are both wrong. Though it's nothing of surprise, as I have just added this most recent wrong to the list of many wrongs of both of you. It required a microscope to fit all of these wrongs onto the backside of mount Rushmore with this really tiny pick. Yet knowing just how wrong you were, drove me on. Like a spurring fire of sheer wrongness.

But you wouldn't know such conviction, as your incorrectness has blinded you for far too long.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM
Niccea at 8:45PM, May 3, 2011
(offline)
This is a little late, but Salsa had requested I color one of his pictures in my Coloring thread. So… A year late…here it is…

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
crocty at 9:48PM, May 3, 2011
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
crocty
I implied nothing of the sort - you're wrong again - and there are multiple townie killing roles anyway (though I never claimed one), so even in your theoretical wrongness you are doubly incorrect! I would note it for posterity, but they've enough examples already to last until the end of time.

Previously I had been tallying your litany of mistakes on posterboards with the type of pen used to write names on grains of rice, but perhaps I would have been better served by learning to write with a toothbrush bristle.

It shall be the first mistake of mine that you can note, for unlike you I am gracious enough to freely admit it; I sadly underestimated your devastating, overwhelming capacity for error!
Well I will admit you didn't imply it specifically, I was just hoping you would vaguely imply it so I could accuse you of being your zombie self, I guess you thought your statement through, as to not let everyone know you're a zombie!

Also I'm rather confused as to why you would go through all that trouble when just making a plain notepad document would be much easier.
Please note I said plain notepad file, as in, you right click, click new notepad, and you're done. You have a list of all the times I'm wrong already there.

I'd document Ochi's wrongness, but currently it's in a .rar file in parts scattered on a few external hard drives. It's sort of a pain to get them, you can accept Ochi saying “first mistake of mine” as an example of her wrongness.

Her first mistake was choosing me as her rival.

EDIT: Also I edited your quote out to be what you later edited it to be. >;]
Ochitsukanai at 10:44PM, May 3, 2011
(online)
crocty
I like how you say you have paper for the purpose of cataloging errors and state that you'll need it in the future for continuing this pursuit, then talk about doing it digitally. Continuity, Crocty, another of your errors! I shall have you know that, as I made a special point of enumerating your flaws and shortcomings, I practiced my calligraphy and thus turned your endless stream of failures into my own productivity and self-improvement.

But don't be so hard on yourself. Choosing you as a rival wasn't a mistake at all! Naturally, I suppose that perhaps I could have done better, but I cannot think of anyone with whom I would prefer to trade constant raillery and insults.

OHHHH, THAT'S RIGHT. I'm ending on a positive, complimentary note in order to force you into acquiescence! Can you even hope to reach such a level of passive-aggressiveness!? D:<

crocty at 10:52PM, May 3, 2011
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
crocty
I like how you say you have paper for the purpose of cataloging errors and state that you'll need it in the future for continuing this pursuit, then talk about doing it digitally. Continuity, Crocty, another of your errors! I shall have you know that, as I made a special point of enumerating your flaws and shortcomings, I practiced my calligraphy and thus turned your endless stream of failures into my own productivity and self-improvement.

But don't be so hard on yourself. Choosing you as a rival wasn't a mistake at all! Naturally, I suppose that perhaps I could have done better, but I cannot think of anyone with whom I would prefer to trade constant raillery and insults.

OHHHH, THAT'S RIGHT. I'm ending on a positive, complimentary note in order to force you into acquiescence! Can you even hope to reach such a level of passive-aggressiveness!? D:;] Keep up the below average work.
Ochitsukanai at 11:07PM, May 3, 2011
(online)
Oh, I must admit that on one point, you're right; there is of course no way you would spare postage. Incidentally, I note that all of your backhanded compliments are woefully lacking in subtlety; I must conclude that you are indeed not capable of my level of finesse when it comes to being passive-aggressive. But of course, you are young. I understand.

Stating that my mistake was choosing you as a rival so that you would be trapped with a subpar rival was particularly silly of you, because in that case my action does you a disservice even if it were true.

Naturally, it isn't true; it is another example of your general wrongness. But even if you were to be correct, the argument is nevertheless asinine! Nevertheless I am too tactful, too merciful to finish such a remark with “As are you.”

I Am The 1337 Master at 3:16AM, May 4, 2011
(offline)
Everyone
ignoring my betrayal speech

Guess I'm not useful.
jninjashadow at 5:58AM, May 4, 2011
(online)
Ochi, Crocty you're both being silly. You are both equally inferior to me!

Also:
Mid-Night Narration!
The Holder of the Necronomnomnomicon stood over an older grave chanting insidious chants. A zombified hand burst through the dirt and heaved up a funky corpse. The undead beast looked up comically at the Holder.
“Lets rock and roll!”
A new zombie has risen
Anthony Mercer at 6:25AM, May 4, 2011
(online)
Dammit… lynched before I found out I'd been turned… I should've been more active.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
same at 11:25AM, May 4, 2011
(online)
Mettaur

Now you know.

WHY DOES HE PLAY?! HE DOESNT FUCKING DO ANYTHING!! EVAR!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
crocty at 12:11PM, May 4, 2011
(offline)
Nina
Ochi, Crocty you're both being silly. You are both equally inferior to me!

Ochi, as much as we squabble, I think it's safe to say we are both infinitely superior to Nina.
jninjashadow at 1:54PM, May 4, 2011
(online)
crotchty
Ochi, as much as we squabble, I think it's safe to say we are both infinitely superior to Nina.
I disagree crotchty

Also, 10 min till deadline (Woulda called it sooner, but an odd thing happened to me on the way to the forum)
Hakoshen at 2:30PM, May 4, 2011
(offline)
Ochi and Crocty
Exchange of ideals

This thread got a lot more fun to read since I died.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM
jninjashadow at 2:37PM, May 4, 2011
(online)
Narration Night 4
Another eerie flash started the night off with a flare. And again, Same Campbell was the first to the graveyard. His chainsaw roared to life as he dug into the ground with it, shouting something about shovels being for women. When he hit the wood of a casket, he pulled out his shot gun and fire into it, mulching another dead body to paste.
“WRONG AGAIN!?” Same hollered, “SOMEONE DIES FOR THIS!”
Same ran across town and kicked in the first door he came across. The homeowner looked forward flabbergasted by his now missing door.
“Same?! What have you done?!” The homeowner said, setting down his copy of the big bird book, “What sort of mayor kicks down doors?!”
“THE BRUCE CAMPBELL KIND!” Same shouted as he fired a shot at the homeowner. The bullet grazed his forehead, blinding him with blood, and turning his eyes red. The homeowners war vision activated. The events that followed are not able to be legally disclosed according to FCC regulations.
Mayor Same Campbell attacked the paranoid
At the time of the slaughter, the vigilante was hopping from rooftop to rooftop. He had his target, a good one this time. He found the victim in the graveyard, clutching a wicked book tightly. The necronomnomnomicon. The vigilante lunged at the evil doer giving a warcry of impressive volume, guns blazing.
“OH GOSH!” Shrieked the holder, “HELP!” At the call, jninja's corpse rose up in front of the her.
“Whats going on here? Where's my bottle of ja-” the hail of bullets tore into ninja, shredding him into the consistency of pudding, “ouch”.
The holder used the time to run for dear life
A zombie came across same's mush, already in the trash. It was a lovely snack.
Day Five Begins
I Am The 1337 Master at 2:56PM, May 4, 2011
(offline)
same
Mettaur

Now you know.

WHY DOES HE PLAY?! HE DOESNT FUCKING DO ANYTHING!! EVAR!!
That sadly is true.

O_o

Please tell him to not sign up if he's going to do this.
same at 2:56PM, May 4, 2011
(online)
Well… atleast I can enjoy heaven now.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
Zeph at 4:28PM, May 4, 2011
(online)
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM