MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia 44: The Re-Deadening 2!
jninjashadow at 5:30PM, May 4, 2011
(online)
rokulily
jay… explain to me this my eeire powers. and then how i died.
If you look under your role's description, I never gave that whole: Minions keep the boss alive rule. It was changed for being able to, at any time, switch your role with a minion. It was part of the balance of that “secret revived players” power.

Also, guys, I JUST GOT MY OFFER OF ACCEPTANCE TO ONE OF THE TOP UNIVERSITIES IN CANADA! WOOOO! *ahem* . . . Just wanted to bring it up
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
jninjashadow at 5:39PM, May 4, 2011
(online)
rokulily
EERIE POWERS!: So long as at least ONE zombie is alive, the Holder of the Necronomnomnomicon cannot be killed.

but congrats on the college acceptance
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeet… well I goofed up big… well… your survival would have just meant the vig would have outted you anyway… but yeah… no I dropped the ball here…

and thank you
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:39PM, May 4, 2011
(offline)
^ No. He said he didn't do that.

But I do have a question: Can they not use the powers of the Necro-thingy anymore?

And hooray Canada boy on your acceptance.

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
jninjashadow at 5:46PM, May 4, 2011
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
^ No. He said he didn't do that.

But I do have a question: Can they not use the powers of the Necro-thingy anymore?

And hooray Canada boy on your acceptance.

Hmmmm for my mistake, I am considering the transfer of the role to one of the zombies i'll decide on that quick
jninjashadow at 5:58PM, May 4, 2011
(online)
For my err, I have ret conned my last narration, roku lives.
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:59PM, May 4, 2011
(offline)
jninjashadow
For my err, I have ret conned my last narration, roku lives.
D:

(Life just blew up)
crocty at 6:59PM, May 4, 2011
(offline)
Okay so do we just blank that from our memories?

BAM okay I just forgot what happened.

Hey let's kill Roku.

But really, if it's a recruitment game and Roku is the recruiter, and we believe PP to be acting dodgy….

…!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
shirkersama at 7:15PM, May 4, 2011
(online)
Congrats on getting in to your college Jninja. I assume your major is public drunkenness.
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
Product Placement at 8:46PM, May 4, 2011
(online)
jninja… It's pretty important to know your own rules, you know. You've effectively and completely blown Roku's cover. How on earth are we suppose to ignore that?
Crocty
we believe PP to be acting dodgy….
Since when? This is the first time I hear of this accusation. Who are these we you're talking about?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
crocty at 10:40PM, May 4, 2011
(offline)
Product Placement
Crocty
Since when? This is the first time I hear of this accusation. Who are these we you're talking about?
Well Ochi said something about it, lemme get that quote for you…

Ochi
You yourself have uncharacteristically survived this long, despite not solving clues or voting. Ehehehe!
I said we because I sort of agreed with her, making that two. Thus a plural, thus we.

….If someone said something else on the matter I didn't see it, I was too busy arguing with Ochi because of the same thing I just now did.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Zeph at 10:43PM, May 4, 2011
(online)
_

… the Crazy eyes do not work on DD..

this depresses me.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM
Ochitsukanai at 10:51PM, May 4, 2011
(online)
crocty
Ochi
You yourself have uncharacteristically survived this long, despite not solving clues or voting. Ehehehe!
I said we because I sort of agreed with her, making that two. Thus a plural, thus we.

….If someone said something else on the matter I didn't see it, I was too busy arguing with Ochi because of the same thing I just now did.
That's just fine, crocty. As long as you continue agreeing with whatever I say.

Unless you're trying to start another argument because the last one was decisively my victory, but…hmm, are there shenanigans down there? I'd need to get my opera glasses. Can't be bothered!

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:14AM, May 5, 2011
(offline)
Everyone
craziness

You see, this is what happens when no one solves clues.
Product Placement at 5:30AM, May 5, 2011
(online)
crocty
Product Placement
Crocty
Well Ochi said something about it, lemme get that quote for you…
Ochi
I said we because I sort of agreed with her, making that two. Thus a plural, thus we…..If someone said something else on the matter I didn't see it, I was too busy arguing with Ochi because of the same thing I just now did.
And I could argue right back at you that both you and ochi are zombies and that this whole rivalry rant of yours has been staged. It's quite clever actually. It's well established that the two of you are long time rivals so I would think that if either one of you became zombies, you would quickly go after the other. Then keep on bantering about how you're going to destroy each other in the hopes that people will ignore you.

But I digress. Roku obviously needs to be taken out cause she's the one who's bringing up fresh zeds from beyond the grave. However, I fear that might already be too late. We've got 6 players still alive (+ however many roku's brought back), we have to deal with at least two or three more zombies the next night (has anyone been keeping track on how many zombies are out there?) who all have the ability to convert more people, we're fresh out of double lynch declaring mayors and got a single pro-townie with a kill power.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
jninjashadow at 5:51AM, May 5, 2011
(online)
It only gets worse, as I'm afraid do to my error in not removing that “Minion's keep you alive power” roku can't be lynched. She still has zombies up. Again I apologize deeply for my error. If a zombie isn't lynched then I am ending the game.
Product Placement at 7:42AM, May 5, 2011
(online)
jninjashadow
It only gets worse, as I'm afraid do to my error in not removing that “Minion's keep you alive power” roku can't be lynched. She still has zombies up. Again I apologize deeply for my error. If a zombie isn't lynched then I am ending the game.
Wait, wait, wait? She can't either be killed at nights OR lynched? As long as she has minnions? And she has the ability to create a new ones, out of a dead townie, every night?

How is the town supposed to be able to combat something like that? Roku could have been bragging left and right about being the evil Zombie leader from start without fear of dying, as long as she keeps raising minions, every night.

I'd totally understand the power of being protected from attacks but saying that she's permaprotected from lynching as long as she has minions seems a bit much.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 9:50AM, May 5, 2011
(offline)
Product Placement
And I could argue right back at you that both you and ochi are zombies and that this whole rivalry rant of yours has been staged. It's quite clever actually. It's well established that the two of you are long time rivals so I would think that if either one of you became zombies, you would quickly go after the other. Then keep on bantering about how you're going to destroy each other in the hopes that people will ignore you.

But I digress. Roku obviously needs to be taken out cause she's the one who's bringing up fresh zeds from beyond the grave. However, I fear that might already be too late. We've got 6 players still alive (+ however many roku's brought back), we have to deal with at least two or three more zombies the next night (has anyone been keeping track on how many zombies are out there?) who all have the ability to convert more people, we're fresh out of double lynch declaring mayors and got a single pro-townie with a kill power.
Oh puhlease, like I'd collaborate with a zombie to write a script for an argument!

Hell no man, that argument came from the SOUL.
Not Ochi's soul. Zombie's have no souls. I can only imagine she indeed did script it before the game, back when she wasn't a zombie. But my part was all genuine.

Also hahaha Roku can't be killed. Fullstop.
If she brings up a new minion in a night, we lynch them the next day, then in the night she brings up another, we literally can not win, it's impossible to kill her unless she doesn't bring up a minion. Our only hope is that the vigilante is still alive and not zombified, and manages to just by chance kill her last minion, allowing us to lynch her in the day.

Cmon vig, only like a 1/15 chance or so of randomly picking the correct person to kill.

Of course, this extremely unlikely scenario is based solely on the fact that Roku is the only zombie left when the night begins.

So yeah, victory is still possible. Woo.
Zeph at 10:25AM, May 5, 2011
(online)
From the info I got from Same before he died. There are 2 additional zombies along with Roku, we could lynch one yes, but then we'd have to randomly figure out the second one and kill them. All the while Roku resurrects one of our fallen comrades, and we find ourselves in another shit pile. And if there happens to be another zombie, or I just so happen to miss my mark like Same did and strike a dead corpse, then I'll get bitten, and there goes your kill role.

There will be an infinite zombie factory, with no way to counter it.

This leaves me with one last statement to the zombies.

COME AT ME BRO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CZDdBy5sSg&feature=player_detailpage#t=422s

there done being retarded..
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM
rokulily at 12:43PM, May 5, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
jninjashadow
Wait, wait, wait? She can't either be killed at nights OR lynched? As long as she has minnions? And she has the ability to create a new ones, out of a dead townie, every night?
nope, every other night. which means i can't do anything tonight, except plot your downfall
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:10PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 1:28PM, May 5, 2011
(offline)
rokulily
Product Placement
jninjashadow
nope, every other night. which means i can't do anything tonight, except plot your downfall
So we're fucked even more now…

GREAT.

Someone kill me, the medic, please?
jninjashadow at 3:49PM, May 5, 2011
(online)
I'm extending the voting time. you have 2 hours and 15 minutes till deadline. and, tell you what guys. if you guys can double the zombies votes, roku gets lynched, or you can solve clues, and lynch a minion. AND if the vig/ paranoid don't go down, I'll even give you the night phase.
Niccea at 4:14PM, May 5, 2011
(offline)
And with it you get a free Bucket o' Nothing. It's a bucket and there is nothing in it.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
jninjashadow at 5:17PM, May 5, 2011
(online)
Niccea
And with it you get a free Bucket o' Nothing. It's a bucket and there is nothing in it.
I fell for that scam when Billy Mays shouted it
rokulily at 5:41PM, May 5, 2011
(online)
jninjashadow
I fell for that scam when Billy Mays shouted it
it really doesn't matter whats being sold but whenever someone gets in your face and starts screaming stuff at you its a reflex to make them go away, often by giving them your money and valubles. the fact that you then wind up with a scooter-toaster is then baffling.

its like being mugged and your mugger gives you a door prize
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:10PM
jninjashadow at 5:47PM, May 5, 2011
(online)
rokulily
scooter-toaster

shirkersama at 6:07PM, May 5, 2011
(online)
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
Mettaur at 6:10PM, May 5, 2011
(offline)
Buy now and we'll even throw in a teddy bear!

Heck, he'll be throwing himself at you! But that's not all! With 16 additional payments of only $19.95, he comes with a full set of Japanese kitchen knives!

Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
jninjashadow at 6:20PM, May 5, 2011
(online)
Day Five Narration
An aura of gloom hungover Townston with its gloomy gloom. Few people even cared anymore. And Rokulily loved it. She and ochi tossed 1337 onto the empty gallows with glee.
“You ready?” Ask a giddy Roku
“Is no an answer?” 1337 pleaded
“No” Said ochi
“I want a layer!” 1337 cried, “NOW!”
Product was hurriedly grabbed and brought up, despite his near constant complaint of not being a lawyer. But he finally agreed.
“My client pleads guilty” Product flatly stated.
“WHAT?! I DIDN'T EVEN GET TO-” the switch was yanked fast.
1337 Master the medic was lynched
more than likely the last night. Who knows, the townies can still theoretically get lucky.
BffSatan at 8:22PM, May 5, 2011
(online)
Really guys?
Quit lynching the good guys! It's obvious that ____ is bad, why don't you lynch ___?
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:21AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 10:37PM, May 5, 2011
(online)
BffSatan
Really guys?
Quit lynching the good guys! It's obvious that __TFGM__ is bad, why don't you lynch __TFGM_?
Cause I was already lynched. Are you trying to start something Bff? You think you can take therealtj's place as my rival?! How dare you sir!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon