MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia VI - Rise of the syndicate
Aghammer at 6:36AM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
Happy Birthday! And I agree… passionate, thoughtful human beings would not lynch anyone on Baron's Birthday! Do you want to be labeled a “jerk”???… no you don't!! Let's all get together and celebrate instead with a big frosty cake and mugs of Root Beer! Mmmmmm.

Oh, and Hakoshen is MAFIA, so if you have to be cruel and joke… vote for him… k?

Boooo

Sunny, you have to sign your name HERE and HERE and one drop of blood is all that needed to be part of a big happy family!

the2ndredbaron
you can't lynch us today it is my birthday!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
waff at 7:57AM, May 4, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
Happy Birthday! And I agree… passionate, thoughtful human beings would not lynch anyone on Baron's Birthday! Do you want to be labeled a “jerk”???… no you don't!! Let's all get together and celebrate instead with a big frosty cake and mugs of Root Beer! Mmmmmm.

Oh, and Hakoshen is MAFIA, so if you have to be cruel and joke… vote for him… k?

Boooo

Sunny, you have to sign your name HERE and HERE and one drop of blood is all that needed to be part of a big happy family!

the2ndredbaron
gasp aghammer's out of the asylum, recapturing him looks like a job for WAFF-MAN!!

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Niccea at 8:10AM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
Would anyone be nice enough to take over the comic for me for a couple of weeks?

I have internet, but not my scanner nor photoshop.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:11AM, May 4, 2009
(online)
It is sadly too late. With Sunny's apperance means she has already voted. So I die cause Inu can't keep his crap together and reply my pq which I sent right when this new day started. Thanks Inu. Thanks………

I still demand the two missles!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
InuYasha_Rules at 8:19AM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
So is it agreed that we are voting to lynch tfgm? (And I won't be voting for hak again!!!)

And yes, fluffy monkey, you will die one way or the other. But you will die!!! >:)

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:01PM
Niccea at 8:20AM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I still demand the two missles!
YOu will get launched from a catapult into a field of barbed wire and be happy.
Aghammer at 8:26AM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
*dodging Waff* InuYasha, my friend, vote for Hak.. you know you want to and it's the right thing to do!! If you vote for TFGM I'm afraid we'll all have to start calling you Kagome… and you don't want that!!

oops, gotta go…

InuYasha_Rules
So is it agreed that we are voting to lynch tfgm? (And I won't be voting for hak again!!!)

And yes, fluffy monkey, you will die one way or the other. But you will die!!! >:)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:30AM, May 4, 2009
(online)
InuYasha_Rules

Not having fun, being in a game with overly powered mafia then being on the under powered mafia, having fictional threats thrown at me, being betrayed by two frinds, and having deals broken I refused to appear in this thread agian. Good day to you sirs and madams. Hark you were the only thing that has made the past two games remotly fun, hope your break from the game won't last too long.

Now with a great american expression I leave you, It's time to blow this popsicle stand!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:17PM
waff at 9:27AM, May 4, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
InuYasha_Rules

Not having fun, being in a game with overly powered mafia then being on the under powered mafia, having fictional threats thrown at me, being betrayed by two frinds, and having deals broken I refused to appear in this thread agian. Good day to you sirs and madams. Hark you were the only thing that has made the past two games remotly fun, hope your break from the game won't last too long.

Now with a great american expression I leave you, It's time to blow this popsicle stand!
not really underpowered. it was yours and red's self revelations, crocty managing to be killed by the paranoid and myself being lucky enough to ‘beat you to the punch’ as it were that tipped the scales in favor of the townies. infact it's often like this when the townies win.

Hakoshen at 10:23AM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer

Boooo

the2ndredbaron

Rant redacted.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Niccea at 10:40AM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
waff
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
InuYasha_Rules

not really underpowered. it was yours and red's self revelations, crocty managing to be killed by the paranoid and myself being lucky enough to ‘beat you to the punch’ as it were that tipped the scales in favor of the townies. infact it's often like this when the townies win.

This mafia is much more powerful than the one in Game I. Trust me on that one. I was the godfather than. It was an uphill battle just to drag it out.

Sides, the mafai would have one if PP stuck with his original role randamizations. Evidently Ochi was set up to be the godfather.

So the power lacking was more in the mafia than in the roles. I can see how you could have dominated the game if things worked out differently.

Like red being pardoner and FGM being mayor. As detective I wouldn't have been able to find the godfather.

Granted, I had promised myself to never trust anyone that showed up on the radar as townie.

And as Waff said. FGM and Ag kinda jumped the gun a little early in revealing their roles. They might have been able to stay in the shadows.

The rest was pure luck of the draw such as time people got in hits and the unknown paranoid factor.

On the subject of betrayals: I was betrayed by Sea_Cow in I (He refuesed to help the mafia in a vote that could have possibly won the game for us)
I felt betrayed by Waff in Game III (Granted I ran the game, but him switching to mafia really hurt.)
I was totally betrayed by Ochi and Ozone in IV. And I still harbor ill will toward Gullas for what he did to me. (I'm just kidding, man, you're cool.)
I was betrayed by both FGM and Red in this game. (FGM gave me instructions on how to deal with Red and Red told nasty lies about me to discredit the information I revealed.) Also feeling a little bit betrayed by Hark right now cause he was bribed with fan art and ad spaces to vote with the mafia's wishes. (Granted I inadvertantly bribed him with fan art which is why he protected me in Game II despite telling everyone that he thought I was mafia.)
Product Placement at 11:35AM, May 4, 2009
(online)
Niccea
Sides, the mafai would have one if PP stuck with his original role randamizations. Evidently Ochi was set up to be the godfather.
Oh…. that. Yeah. I made a special deal with Ochi. She informed me she was taking tests and didn't have time for the game if she had a too active role, like mafia. So I told her that if she'd get a Mafia role I'd changed the outcome so that she'd get townie instead. So I ran the randomizing table and wouldn't you know it, she got the Godfather. So I ran the randomization again and this time she got a townie.

PS. Say… anyone around here interested in being a GM? Last change to sign up for the GM election.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
waff at 11:47AM, May 4, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Niccea
Oh…. that. Yeah. I made a special deal with Ochi. She informed me she was taking tests and didn't have time for the game if she had a too active role, like mafia. So I told her that if she'd get a Mafia role I'd changed the outcome so that she'd get townie instead. So I ran the randomizing table and wouldn't you know it, she got the Godfather. So I ran the randomization again and this time she got a townie.

PS. Say… anyone around here interested in being a GM? Last change to sign up for the GM election.
can you tell us what our roles would have been had they not been re-ranodmised please?

the2ndredbaron at 11:54AM, May 4, 2009
(online)
Hey! I never wanted to spread lies about you niccea, I wanted to reveal myself but the GF told me not to. You should take it as a compliment that I choose you to spout lies against!
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
Aghammer at 11:58AM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
Well, it was obvious when we switched at the last minute to Prank for the lynch that I was mafia :) Also, I tried to play up that I was the godfather (I clearly wasn't) to protect him. We were very close… 2 things bit us on that night… 1) The Paranoid, 2) That waff got his hit in before Baron. My hit on the night I died didn't happen because WAFF got his hit in first… if the vigilante had been Sunny, etc. we would have carried the night (Waff, though, pays attention like a hawk… a hobo hawk.. go figure).

Essentially, we gambled on an idea, that Red had, to quickly win and it could have worked. Either way, TFGM and Red have really drawn it out… ha.

In retrospect, I wish we had remained in shadow as long as possible to bump up the views on our webcomics (as Hakoshen pointed out earlier)… I had much less of an increase this game vs. last game (and I even got some nice comments from viewers in the last game).

And Hakoshen, my friend, I would never be against you… too dangerous by far! ;) And I think a war between you and Harkovast would be a mistake… probably end all life as we know it (and maybe the universe itself!)

Oh, and Booooooo

PP, No.

Niccea
Please vote to lynch Hakoshen.. he is making WAY too much noise.
Product Placement at 11:59AM, May 4, 2009
(online)
waff
can you tell us what our roles would have been had they not been re-ranodmised please?
Mmmh… I didn't save the result since I wasn't gonna use it and I don't really remember it that well but I think crocty got a mafia role both times. I also think that Niccea was the vigilante.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
waff at 12:02PM, May 4, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
Well, it was obvious when we switched at the last minute to Prank for the lynch that I was mafia :) Also, I tried to play up that I was the godfather (I clearly wasn't) to protect him. We were very close… 2 things bit us on that night… 1) The Paranoid, 2) That waff got his hit in before Baron. My hit on the night I died didn't happen because WAFF got his hit in first… if the vigilante had been Sunny, etc. we would have carried the night (Waff, though, pays attention like a hawk… a hobo hawk.. go figure).

Essentially, we gambled on an idea, that Red had, to quickly win and it could have worked. Either way, TFGM and Red have really drawn it out… ha.

In retrospect, I wish we had remained in shadow as long as possible to bump up the views on our webcomics (as Hakoshen pointed out earlier)… I had much less of an increase this game vs. last game (and I even got some nice comments from viewers in the last game).

And Hakoshen, my friend, I would never be against you… too dangerous by far! ;) And I think a war between you and Harkovast would be a mistake… probably end all life as we know it (and maybe the universe itself!)

Oh, and Booooooo

PP, No.

Niccea
Please vote to lynch Hakoshen.. he is making WAY too much noise.
WAFF-MAN!!*leaps onto aghammer and calls the asylum staff* well while we wait I have to say that hindsight is 20-20.

Aghammer at 12:15PM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
waff
WAFF-MAN!!*leaps onto aghammer and calls the asylum staff* well while we wait I have to say that hindsight is 20-20.

I agree my friend… and what's with that jacket??… aren't the sleeves a little long????
waff at 12:38PM, May 4, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
waff

I agree my friend… and what's with that jacket??… aren't the sleeves a little long????
well what do know yes they are *cuts down sleeves* they need to be able to handcuff you.

the2ndredbaron at 1:53PM, May 4, 2009
(online)
I will take the blame for the mafia losing this game. As it was my lust for power to be elected mayor that I believe cost us the win. If Monkey had been elected and I was pardoner then things would be different. So my bad. But we have manage to put up quite a fight!

And on that note, who wants to die tonight.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
Aghammer at 2:00PM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
Red, your idea for the lynch of Prank and that night's attacks could have given us the victory (PP!!). And it's been fun except for hiding from Waff (crap, there he is again…bye).

Edit: And that's a REAL halo on my avatar… not a plastic one from Party City (like the one Ochitsukanai is using!)

the2ndredbaron
I will take the blame for the mafia losing this game. As it was my lust for power to be elected mayor that I believe cost us the win. If Monkey had been elected and I was pardoner then things would be different. So my bad. But we have manage to put up quite a fight!

Niccea at 2:31PM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
Edit: And that's a REAL halo on my avatar… not a plastic one from Party City (like the one Ochitsukanai is using!)

I see that Ochi has put plastic horns on monkey.
waff at 2:44PM, May 4, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
Red, your idea for the lynch of Prank and that night's attacks could have given us the victory (PP!!). And it's been fun except for hiding from Waff (crap, there he is again…bye).

the2ndredbaron

*WAFF-MAN!! tears down a side street not even noticing aghammer*

Hakoshen at 2:47PM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
Well, my “Traitors and Scoundrels” rant, though amusing to write did not factor in the fact agh is both mafia and dead, so its fairly moot now.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
Niccea at 2:49PM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
Well, my “Traitors and Scoundrels” rant, though amusing to write did not factor in the fact agh is both mafia and dead, so its fairly moot now.
I kept forgetting that he has died too. THink of it this way. The people that are acting like nuts are dead.
Aghammer at 2:52PM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Hakoshen
I kept forgetting that he has died too. THink of it this way. The people that are acting like nuts are dead.

HEY…oh no, you are right :) Booooo And :P Waff
Hakoshen at 3:30PM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Hakoshen

Okay, will everyone playing this game please clarify your gender? I've been confused about too many of you for too long.
-Harkovast
Niccea at 3:42PM, May 4, 2009
(offline)
I think the majority is boys.

The girls I know are:

Me
Ochi
Skullbie
Kitty17
CatCatDragoo
Sunny
Hyena Hell
Product Placement at 4:27PM, May 4, 2009
(online)
Yet again the mob has gathered. They are restless for a kill since last night ended without one and thirsty for a revenge after loosing so many friends. Despite the destruction of the gallows a secondary lynching tool from the past had been dug up. Oh cool! What is it? A burning stake? A guillotine? A… catapult? Seriously? A catapult? Oh well. Whatever floats your boat. Tonight it's time to lead TheFlyingGreenMonkey out… again and this time it's time for some proper lynching. However as he's being lead through the center a powerful rumbling is felt. Oh what is it now? Suddenly, a dozen or so tanks come bursting into town, plowing through several houses on the way, eventually circling the center. Thankfully only houses of dead villagers were destroyed although the real estate agent isn't particularly pleased. The top hatch of the leading tank opens, revealing a very angry general. “OK! Who's the sonofabitch who did it?” he says. The villagers, slightly confused at all the commotion take turns on looking at him and at each other. “Sigh… Who's responsible of launching one of our missiles?” continues the general “-We traced the phone call that lead to the premature launch to this place!”. Eventually some start pointing at TheFlyingGreenMonkey since he was the only person with a motive to do so. “All right soldiers, you know the drill, take him away”. The villagers now, start to protest: “Now hold on there. This man has been convicted of murder and is due to be lynched! Yeah! We want to see blood! Yeah! You can't take him away!”. The general in return shouts back “Tough nuggets! He's responsible of tampering with expensive military equipments and will be taken care of by us!”. “No the townies will take care of him!”. “No the military will take care of him”. “Townies!”. “Military!”. “Townies!”. “Military!”…. This continues for a good time until a compromise is reached.

Later that night the town gathers around the catapult. “TheFlyingGreenMonkey! You're hereby found guilty of Murder, deceit, thievery, blackmailing, indecent exposure and general naughtiness. What do you say to these charges?” With a displeased look, Monkey pouts and with a surly voice says: “Eh. It's time to blow this popsicle stand!”. Indeed it is. With those final words, the executioner, badly scorched after being the closest one to the missile impact launches the catapult, hurling Monkey far into the sky. Outside the border of the town the military waits patiently after their turn. “Ah, there he is.” Says the general, the moment he catches him in his binoculars “- All right boys! FIRE!”. Couple of missiles are launched from an F-22 patrolling the area which strike TheFlyingGreenMonkey high up in the air. The big ball of fire that's formed up there causes the town to look up with the standard oohs and aahs.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey The Godfather and Pardoner is dead.

Day 4 has ended.

Night 4 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Product Placement at 4:46PM, May 4, 2009
(online)
P.S. Don't forget to vote for a new GM
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon