last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
GarBonzo Bean at 2:30AM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
best. death. ever.
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Salsa at 2:47AM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
All rokulily needed to do was hold off for one more day and I think that i would have had enough. then again I attacked her not knowing she was the van helsing.

oh well. Mind if I propose the title “Salsa the Luckless” ?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:17PM
therealtj at 2:59AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Waff-Man the Scary Movie Fan, Monster Hunter and Mayor is dead.
I understand your trying to be dramatic and all, but I'm kind of offended >:/

Also @TFGM, I did tell Waff I was a bodygaurd, once Hak was dead. I figured he might've told you.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:27PM
waff at 3:07AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
eh! I figured pp knew and I'm ok with dieing for the cause of drama.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
gullas at 3:23AM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
woa Waff, just woa… but awesome never the less.
Good game, can't wait for the next one :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
rokulily at 3:44AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
Salsa
All rokulily needed to do was hold off for one more day and I think that i would have had enough. then again I attacked her not knowing she was the van helsing.

oh well. Mind if I propose the title “Salsa the Luckless” ?

Wouldn't work, I still had a smf protecting me. Still, I believe I am in need of a hospital right now…

PP your narritives are always wonderful and its amazing to say that you could've written a better one with more sleep considering how amazing this one already was. Now go get some rest! And thank you!

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Salsa at 3:48AM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
I agree with Rokulily, go get some rest man. Let us know when you get the election thread up.
RAGE!
waff at 4:24AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
I just remembered. *ee-hem* My last act as mayor is to request that a statue be made of rokulily, ozoneocean, hakoshen and salsa as the leaders of their respective teams for making the last few days so enjoyable and painful.
-edit-
Also that a cinema is built…somewhere.

InuYasha_Rules at 5:03AM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
@ Waff: I second the motion! and impressive title dude!

@ pp: Yet again another epic narration! Congratz! (however, I didn't get my killing role, FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!)

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
Salsa at 5:22AM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
InuYasha_Rules
@ Waff: I second the motion! and impressive title dude!

@ pp: Yet again another epic narration! Congratz! (however, I didn't get my killing role, FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!!!)
sorry, it's just my luck is abysmal in this game.
RAGE!
Niccea at 6:03AM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
I have a projector set up in the library. You can use that until the map has a cinema on it. XD
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Product Placement at 6:29AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
Good game… well done PP. I wish i had time to do more than lurk most of the time but it's been busy in the real world. Next time I'll try and be a little more “high profile” :)
Did you know that you were included in the narration? GarBonzo Bean requested to attack you that night so I decided to include you for a brief moment. You survived though.
GarBonzo Bean
best. death. ever.
You know, I had actually forgotten how you died so I had to read my own narration to see why you were so impressed. It certainly looked painful enough. Glad you liked it. And glad you liked your personal narration as well.

therealtj
I understand your trying to be dramatic and all, but I'm kind of offended >:/
Because waff was supposed to be protected by you?

Yeah, since it was the final night and all, and Salsa did sacrifice his life to go out with a bang (it was actually impossible to kill him that night because Rokulily was the only person with a killing power that could end him but she had used her turn to do a checkup on him) I decided to put all the chips on the ground. He was allowed to kill one of the monster hunters in a epic duel. Since Waff said he wanted to kill try and kill Salsa tonight, I decided to make him bite the bullet.
gullas
woa Waff, just woa… but awesome never the less.
Good game, can't wait for the next one :)
Yeah, he got manhandled pretty roughly there.
waff
eh! I figured pp knew and I'm ok with dieing for the cause of drama.
I intended to make a pretty epilogue about your funeral but by then I had been awake for over 24 hours after getting a collective sum of 11 hours for the past 3 days. I just didn't have it in me. Trust me Waff, it would have been pretty.
rokulily
PP your narritives are always wonderful and its amazing to say that you could've written a better one with more sleep considering how amazing this one already was. Now go get some rest! And thank you!
I don't know if people would have thought it was better or not but I think I could have done better. I'm normally much more imaginative and descriptive when I'm awake. I actually had a big problem getting to the point in the past where I spent too long time describing something completely trivial because I came up with so much details for it. Thanks for the compliment.

Salsa
I agree with Rokulily, go get some rest man. Let us know when you get the election thread up.
I'm setting up the next GM election thread now. Sorry for the wait.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Salsa at 7:13AM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
Vote salsa for GM!!!
RAGE!
Product Placement at 7:56AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
I normally wouldn't condone players, promoting their own title (I always felt like it should be proposed by someone else) but it's fitting since Salsa's has now been figured out being a bad guy, twice, without clues. We could also call him “the bad poker player” for his horrendous poker face. ^^

Anyone else agree that Salsa should be granted the title “luckless”?

I'm also gonna suggest giving Crocty the title, “the usual suspect.” Main reason: He's been mafia(or a bad guy) so many times and it was apparent enough in this game that people didn't trust him due to his interesting luck.

All in favor?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
rokulily at 8:13AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
sounds good.
Salsa at 8:16AM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
I normally wouldn't condone players, promoting their own title (I always felt like it should be proposed by someone else) but it's fitting since Salsa's has now been figured out being a bad guy, twice, without clues. We could also call him “the bad poker player” for his horrendous poker face. ^^

Anyone else agree that Salsa should be granted the title “luckless”?

I'm also gonna suggest giving Crocty the title, “the usual suspect.” Main reason: He's been mafia(or a bad guy) so many times and it was apparent enough in this game that people didn't trust him due to his interesting luck.

All in favor?
Salsa the luckless was kind of a joke. you don't have to do that.
I say Aye to Crocty's title though.
RAGE!
waff at 8:18AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
yes to both of them I say.

Product Placement at 8:29AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
Crocty is now “the Usual suspect” as far as I'm concerned then.

But I confused myself with my own previous post. Are you guys agreeing to Salsa“ the luckless” or Salsa “the bad poker player”?

Also, for narrative purposes I've included these sites to the map now.

Yes I know I suck at drawing cathedrals.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
harkovast at 8:34AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
Any game that ends with Lordi is awesome in my book!

The rock-ocalypse has come!

*explodes due to excessive levels of awesome*

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
waff at 8:41AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
I just thought of something. Would a life company ever insure anyone from townston?

Product Placement at 8:41AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
harkovast
Any game that ends with Lordi is awesome in my book!

The rock-ocalypse has come!
It was intended to be the victory song for the monsters that would win but even when it ended up being a townie victory I just could not miss out the chance to include them in this theme.

Oh, and I was torn between the video that I piked and this one.

@Waff. Probably not.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 8:49AM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
the cathedral looks alright to me.

@waff I agree with PP on this. They'd lose money all the time on Townston.
RAGE!
Ochitsukanai at 9:05AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
They should have allowed him to live a bit longer, so that he could have helped them in taking out the townies, dwindling their numbers to a point where they couldn't retaliate any more.
Y'know, people keep saying this, but I'm wondering about the tactics involved. The other leaders have just as great a chance of killing one's own leader if left alive, right?

It'd really be a better chance, I'd think, since no monster leaders were protected and every monster hunter was. The hunters couldn't be killed without a span of time in which monster leaders were endangered whilst trying blindly to get the bodyguards or amass forces. The hunters wouldn't be vulnerable until then, and the constant leaving of clues would ensure the destruction of vulnerable leaders by night, by lynch, and possibly by each other.

By using the lynches to eliminate competition, Lord Salsa was preserved from clues and attacks by everyone save Helsing. You said it yourself - given better luck and less suspicion, he could have increased ranks exponentially. It just seems that the odds were not very good, regardless.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
crocty at 9:19AM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
Yeah, my title can be that, seeing as though people thought “Hey, he was mafia before, that makes him guilty!”

And I wasn't guilty at any point whatsoever, I was careful of this. I knew Kitty couldn't make me a zombie as she had an insta-light torch, I then told her I had a pendant, when I really had a garlic, protecting me from all three….Kinda.

I even played along with Ochi, even though I knew she was a mosnter, because I was safe from her, seeing as though I saw Niccea was a vampire and I knew Ochi would be too.

I was a bit worried when I realised Niccea wasn't actually a vampire though, but it all worked out!
Until the town killed me. >:\
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Salsa at 9:21AM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
And as I have pointed out, I have horrible luck in this game. The three times i have played I have been killed by accident every time. NOt trying to take away from Rokulily's accomplishment, but the only clues that pointed to me were in the narrative where Kitty 17 attacked me. I couldn't find anything that would give me away. Oh well there's always next time. >:)
RAGE!
waff at 9:30AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
Salsa
And as I have pointed out, I have horrible luck in this game. The three times i have played I have been killed by accident every time. NOt trying to take away from Rokulily's accomplishment, but the only clues that pointed to me were in the narrative where Kitty 17 attacked me. I couldn't find anything that would give me away. Oh well there's always next time. >:)
rokulily asked me to target someone else figuring we could lynch you whatever you were. Then I persuaded her to let me target you to make sure.

rokulily at 9:36AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
I figured you were up to something when we were figuring out how many monsters where left. I even thought it might bait you to attack me. I went back to the narritive and wasn't 100% so I then used my what are they? power. I informed my team but waff was already going after you so I figured your either dead today or tomorrow. Plus I have astounding luck.

Also, sorry gullas. My mistake. When you said you'd be away a bit I thought it was odd, plus if you did attack somebody I can never figure out the fetus clues. NEVER. It just doesn't happen in my brain.
Salsa at 9:38AM, July 20, 2009
(offline)
Rokulily: I have astounding luck.
Me: I have horrible luck.
Small wonder I lost. :)
RAGE!
Product Placement at 11:53AM, July 20, 2009
(online)
Salsa
NOt trying to take away from Rokulily's accomplishment, but the only clues that pointed to me were in the narrative where Kitty 17 attacked me. I couldn't find anything that would give me away. Oh well there's always next time. >:)
Actually, there were none. You were not the attacker in that scenario. Therefore, no clues were made that pointed at you.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon