MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XIX: The Anime Convention
seventy2 at 8:59AM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
Product Placement was shamed into his room by a scarlet cloth. You know who wears scarlet? inuyasha. You know who has an inuyasha avatar?
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Niccea at 9:40AM, Nov. 21, 2009
(offline)
-snirk- I wouldn't mind seeing an Inuyasha wardrobe malfunction. But then again I'm a girl and not easy blinded by sexy demons.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
harkovast at 9:41AM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
You know who hates Inuyasha?
ME!
Cause its Anime!

(Though I do think Random bringing back his original avatar for this mafia game is very funny!)

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
rokulily at 11:06AM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
alright, clue solving time… ahem

For the Scantily Clad Heroine… eh, they can't kill people so i'm just gonna wait this one out. beside even if scarlet was a clue that could imply randompersondude OR salsa, just not enough to really go after a person

a bunch of people wanted to kill hark but as we learn later TFGM banned him. case closed.

The Otaku that killed TFGM.
possibilities:
-gullas: his icon is a cross dressing guy ('Cross dressing aside, a pretty solid show' ) , eying (is this a spelling mistake or clue pointing at gullas' e looking fetus? i can't really say)

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Randomdudeperson at 12:18PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
rokulily
eying (is this a spelling mistake or clue pointing at gullas' e looking fetus? i can't really say)

Whao! Good eye! lol But yeah, if Hak confirms that it's not a spelling eror, I'd have to agree with you.

On another note, I would like to say that I did absolutely NOTHING this night. I am not the wardrobe malfuction person.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Hakoshen at 12:21PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(offline)
yeah that's a typo. lemme fix it.

rather, to be more precise it's one of those weird words that can be spelled either way, “properly” or “improperly.” The thing is, it shows up as eying in the spell check for firefox, but google it and it will ask you for eyeing. Weird.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Randomdudeperson at 12:26PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
yeah that's a typo. lemme fix it.

rather, to be more precise it's one of those weird words that can be spelled either way, “properly” or “improperly.” The thing is, it shows up as eying in the spell check for firefox, but google it and it will ask you for eyeing. Weird.

Aahhhh! :( Now I don't know who to vote for! Either, there harmless, unknown, or already dead!

Aw screw it! I'm voting to lynch Hark, even though he's banned!
Randomdudeperson at 12:29PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
Wait, I just thought of something, can the medic bring back to life someone whos BANNED, and not actually dead?
Niccea at 12:55PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(offline)
Sorry I'll be in and out. They took away cigarettes, cigars, and pipes for our avatars on gaiaonline, so I'm rallying with protesters right now. I'll check in every once in a while.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Anthony Mercer at 1:08PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
Hasn't anyone voted, or has the count just not been updated?
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Randomdudeperson at 1:25PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
Anthony Mercer

It hasnt been updated.
Hakoshen at 2:01PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(offline)
Randomdudeperson
Anthony Mercer

It hasnt been updated.

It has now.

Half an hour left until the voting/day actions end.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
seventy2 at 3:25PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
i think if it was salsa, a crimson reference would have been more logical. however since it's scarlet, i'm sticking by my vote for:

Randomdudeperson
——————–

I'm outing myself as the Inappropriately loud attendee. So no one can claim i did anything. I have it set up, that if i'm attacked and killed, i'll use my “hey look over here” to oust you.
facara
harkovast at 3:48PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
*looks through the convention window, eyes filled with HATE!*

Salsa at 4:22PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(offline)
I can assure you that the only thing that I sent to Hak last night was what I wanted to be in my death if and when I die. (or get banned) Seventy2 and Roku both said I might be the Scantily clad Heroine (shudder, I am 6' 2" and a hefty 280 lb). I assure you that if Hak was going to use a color to point me out, it probably would have been crimson and not scarlet. (which seventy2 pointed out) Also, I do not have a kill or ban ability.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Hakoshen at 4:24PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(offline)
Day Two

“This is Linda Stracener, reporting to you live from the Townston convention hall where what was supposed to be a week of fun, excitement and anime for all has begun to turn into a sweltering mass of death and destruction,” the reporter began, staring into the lens of the camera, clutching her microphone with both hands and speaking earnestly. “As you can see behind me, the crowds have been trying their best to move on and enjoy themselves,” she continued, indicating the milling crowd behind her where in particular a fellow came strolling into view and paused to listen to what she had to say. “Just last night, a man known as Harkovast was evicted from the convention, for-”

“Excuse me,” the man from behind said. “If I might offer a correction.” The reporter paused, dumbstruck, as the man regarded her.

“You have insight on last night's events, I take it?”

“Yeah. Harkovast didn't leave the convention at all.”

Harkovast is apparently back in the convention!

“Then tell me, what did happen?” the reporter asked.

“Well…”

Back on Night One…

Harkovast had made it to the parking lot, and then paused, his mind racing and his sense of honor besmirched.

“How dare they! I'm not gonna be kicked out of here by a bunch of no life pansies like that!” he shouted, and stormed back into the convention hall.

As he entered, he passed a random person who was more or less sitting and watching, fiddling with a marker set.

“You know it's practically impossible to make someone go deaf just from bad singing.” they informed Hark, who turned and glared at her.

“What's your point?” he asked.

“I'm just saying. That's pretty much what you've been about? Going around the convention and singing poorly written Japanese songs about Harkovast? Those people who said they went deaf just to get away from you were lying.”

Harkovast glared, and his shoulders slumped. His spirit had been broken.

Harkovast has lost an ability!

Beaten, defeated and alone, Harkovast trudged back towards his room, hoping to at the very least make it back with his life. His name being mentioned so many times was simply becoming too much to bear! He glanced up, finding himself winding into a darkened hallway. As he made his way in, another figure bumped into him.

“Great, what the hell do you want?” he asked, and though he could not see the eyes of the person he asked, he could feel the genuine terror welling up within them. What did he do now?

“Monster!” the new person shrieked, brandishing a large combat knife with a serrated edge and took a swing at Hark's stomach. It didn't do that much good, as the person swinging it didn't seem to really know what they were doing, and Hark was able to sidestep them and grab a torch from the wall. The shadows danced about him, and to his assailant, he must have appeared even more demonic, as with a psychotic burst of strength, they charged, knocking the torch from his hand and smashing him into the wall. “Die, fiend!” his attacker screamed, and made short work of him with their weapon.

Harkovast is now actually dead!

“And THAT is what really happened last night,” the informant said, nodding politely to the camera and going on his way.

“And you saw all of this?” the reporter asked. “How do you know so many details?” she called at his back, but he was gone. Following where he was headed, she noticed a mob of people had formed near a previously unseen scaffolding.

“Someone has been causing all kinds of hell at this convention!” random townie A shouted over the noise. “Someone… KILLED HARKOVAST!” There were cries of anguish and dismay, as people ripped out their hair and randomly punched strangers.

“I'll never know how the story ends! What reason is there to live?!” one man asked before dousing himself in kerosene and then setting himself on fire.

“We must have justice!” someone shouted. “We must hang whomever is responsible!”

“You know… he could have killed himself.” someone commented.

“Then we HANG Harkovast!…'s corpse.”

“Wait!” the rerport called. “That man!” she yelled, pointing at the one who had just told her in intimate detail what had happened to Harkovast the previous night. “He saw everything! He knew too much to have not been there!”

“What?” Gullas asked. “You're joking! I'm just someone who watches too much anime, honest!”

“Lynch 'em both!” some miscellaneous voice cried, and so it went. On that day, a corpse and a fetus were both hanged.

Gullas the Otaku is dead!

Night Two has Begun!
-Harkovast
seventy2 at 4:32PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
what was the final lynch count?
facara
Hakoshen at 4:53PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(offline)
seventy2
what was the final lynch count?

It's as it says on the front page. Very low turnout.
-Harkovast
harkovast at 5:20PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
Wow, that was weird!
hakoshen can never resist bringing me back to life so he can kill me more!

Product Placement at 6:27PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
So let me get this straight. Gullas came and did his “that's not how it happened” ability which canceled TFGM's action from last night. However, by doing so, you made the actions that were wasted last night come to pass. The one who canceled Hark's powers and the one who killed him, actually did that last night, correct?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
Randomdudeperson at 6:53PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
So let me get this straight. Gullas came and did his “that's not how it happened” ability which canceled TFGM's action from last night. However, by doing so, you made the actions that were wasted last night come to pass. The one who canceled Hark's powers and the one who killed him, actually did that last night, correct?

Looks like it! Now, he can be brought back to life! Someone bring him back to life!

I voted to hang his corpse, then he ends up NOT getting banned. Now, he did end up dieing anyway, so my randomly voting to lynch his corpse didn't kill him. So, might I suggest that we don't vote to lynch corpses, as they may come back to life!
Hakoshen at 7:21PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement

Yup.
-Harkovast
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:23PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
harkovast
I'm glad to be out of this crappy convention!
I'm sick of being around weird sicko's dressing up as imaginary characters in tacky costumes! It is all utterly pathetic.

Now if you will excuse me, I am going back to the furr-meet up the road!

Okay sense you don't want to be brung back to life can the medic bring me back to life XD

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
Randomdudeperson at 8:57PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
Someone tried to lynch me! :( I'm already having a bad day! The last thing I need is to die! …Wait a minute.
Exzachly at 9:27PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
Huh, seeing as though there were so little votes I kinda wish I was here today. Though I didn't want to take sides anyways, I could have lynched hark's corpse, smugly of course.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
Randomdudeperson at 10:31PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
Exzachly
Huh, seeing as though there were so little votes I kinda wish I was here today. Though I didn't want to take sides anyways, I could have lynched hark's corpse, smugly of course.
HAHA!!!

I kinda feel sorry for him! Not only was he banned, but then he was stripped of his ability, then killed, then hung! There's a lot of negativaty about him! :p
seventy2 at 10:33PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
New lynch?
facara
Randomdudeperson at 10:47PM, Nov. 21, 2009
(online)
seventy2
New lynch?

Well, we kinda have to wait until after the night narration, but yeah, there will be a new lynch.
crocty at 3:42AM, Nov. 22, 2009
(offline)
Gah, I've been completely neglecting my Mafia responsibilities!
Someone sum up in 1 word who we are lynching for no real reason.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
harkovast at 6:24AM, Nov. 22, 2009
(online)
Bring me back to life.
Not that I miss your crappy convention, it is still crappy.
I just….erm….forgot my…wig….or something…

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon