Hakoshen

Night Three has ended!

Send in those votes.

Or else.

O.o Yes oh wise and powerful GM. *bows down*
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Randomdudeperson at 5:03PM, Nov. 24, 2009
(online)
Ah, so the “Abe” person is going to be killing the afk's then? Pretty creative! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
harkovast at 5:23AM, Nov. 25, 2009
(online)
You anime freaks don't seem very active!
You barely seem to post anything and often don't bother to even vote for someoen to kill!

Probably because you are all too busy looking at tentacle hentai!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Hakoshen at 7:52AM, Nov. 25, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
You anime freaks don't seem very active!
You barely seem to post anything and often don't bother to even vote for someoen to kill!

Probably because you are all too busy looking at tentacle hentai!

I was just going to say that this mafia has had the lowest post count I've ever seen.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Niccea at 7:58AM, Nov. 25, 2009
(offline)
I told you I was off playing Gaia politics.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Hakoshen at 9:49AM, Nov. 25, 2009
(offline)
Well yeah, I've seen other people from other boards mentioning stuff going on there.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
harkovast at 11:14AM, Nov. 25, 2009
(online)
What is gaia politics?
The title sounds boring, so it better be freakin awesome tomake up for that!

Exzachly at 11:18AM, Nov. 25, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
I was just going to say that this mafia has had the lowest post count I've ever seen.
Its funny the neutrals don't want to take sides and end up dead, and the teams don't want to give themselves away, so everyone is just…. silent.

Well, I'm off to work. I'm voting kitty since she'll probably just get killed by abe anyways.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
seventy2 at 11:40AM, Nov. 25, 2009
(online)
i suddenly know who's who! but i'm dead.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
harkovast at 12:57PM, Nov. 25, 2009
(online)
Bet you are all wishing I was still alive to make this game more interesting again, aren't you?

therealtj at 1:53PM, Nov. 25, 2009
(online)
Abe Lincoln must die! His despair bringing has lasted long enough!

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
kitty17 at 1:59PM, Nov. 25, 2009
(offline)
Exzachly
Hakoshen
Its funny the neutrals don't want to take sides and end up dead, and the teams don't want to give themselves away, so everyone is just…. silent.

Well, I'm off to work. I'm voting kitty since she'll probably just get killed by abe anyways.

Gee…

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
harkovast at 2:12PM, Nov. 25, 2009
(online)
Don't vote for kitty!
She is clearly innocent!
The evidence show she didn't do it! Have you even read the clues?
Check the rules, buddy! It's all right there! She clearly couldn't have done it, there is no role that would allow that!

Learn to play the freakin' game!

Anthony Mercer at 2:35PM, Nov. 25, 2009
(online)
therealtj
Abe Lincoln must die!

Are you a Sam & Max fan?
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
harkovast at 3:03PM, Nov. 25, 2009
(online)
If things carry on as they are I will have to reveal my true, one winged form and increase my power level to 8 million for the ultimate showdown!

Or I might just act like this guy-

Hakoshen at 3:04PM, Nov. 25, 2009
(offline)
Voting ends in an hour, and as it stands Salsa stands to die, having been nominated first and all others having but a single vote.
-Harkovast
harkovast at 3:06PM, Nov. 25, 2009
(online)
Where is the unity?
You guys need to come together as a team, put aside your differences….

Didn't you learn anything from The Mighty Ducks? Or Mighty Ducks 2? OR D3!!!!

DUCKS FLY TOGETHER!!!!

Though I should point out, I am not endorsing the cartoon series. That was just silly.
Well okay, maybe I am endorsing it a little….

Bet you are all regretting the day I learned to do these embedded video thingies from YouTube, aren't you?

Hakoshen at 4:05PM, Nov. 25, 2009
(offline)
Day Four…

Salsa thought he was smart. Well, I mean he WAS smart. His devious manipulations should have been the stuff of legend. Even with the town overrun by zombies he still managed to make those puppets at the convention dance to his tune. The only thing he had left to worry about was being lynched. If he could prevent that, then he was certain no one would get to him. To arrange just such a situation, he had Zombie Lincoln delivered a very crass note about having something on the back of his head, and said it was written by the scaffolding.

Zombie Lincoln, regardless of what he may have been in life, was a zombie missing the majority of what brain he had, and while he was sentient enough to read and understand the implications of the note, the one part of his brain that would have enabled him to realize this was sheer folly. Needless to say, Salsa watched amused as the enraged ex-American-president massacred the scaffolding and spread its debris to the far corners of the convention hall.

What he didn't count on though was the mindless frenzy that Lincoln had delved into, and now he was simply killing out of spite.

“Well NOW what?” Random townie A asked.

“We need a sacrifice! Something to slow him down!” Random townie B replied, and all eyes fell on Salsa.

“What? What are you guys-” but someone clubbed him in the head with a brick. When he finally regained consciousness, it was only to see an emaciated Zombie Lincoln rushing him. The survivors turned away as the zombie lord had his fill, but were shocked when he stood upright and seemed to suddenly be aware of where he was.

“The hell?” he asked.

Salsa, the Guy Who Doesn't Just Act Smart, He IS Smart is now dead! AND Zombie Lincoln now has a fully functioning brain!

Night Four has begun…

Smoke ‘em if you got ’em.
-Harkovast
harkovast at 5:42PM, Nov. 25, 2009
(online)
You know, so far I have only had ONE entrant for my quiz!
How crap is that?
Its free fan art for answering a quiz! How can people not want to give that a go?

UPDATE!
Two entrants now, and the highest score so far is 2 out of 14.
So if you are willing to put in ANY effort, it isn't a hard one to win!

Randomdudeperson at 8:58PM, Nov. 25, 2009
(online)
harkovast
You know, so far I have only had ONE entrant for my quiz!
How crap is that?
Its free fan art for answering a quiz! How can people not want to give that a go?

UPDATE!
Two entrants now, and the highest score so far is 2 out of 14.
So if you are willing to put in ANY effort, it isn't a hard one to win!

I would, but I'm too busy/lazy, and like you said, IT'S HARD! :dizzy:
Exzachly at 1:52AM, Nov. 26, 2009
(online)
Wait… almost no one voted? I thought if you didnt vote zombie lincoln ate you. Didn't someone say he kills afks?

EDIT: oh wait, I didn't vote neither. Tee hee!

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
harkovast at 5:30AM, Nov. 26, 2009
(online)
Random the difficulty level is scaring people away! But remember, no one is getting all the answers, so even if you only get some, it is worth a go!

Hakoshen at 4:23PM, Nov. 26, 2009
(offline)
Night Four…

Aghammer was enjoying the reprieve the townies had gotten ever since Zombie Lincoln had gotten a working brain. Since then, the mindless hordes seemed to be controlled by his will, and instead of randomly killing and pillaging they were now milling about, some of them even mirroring the actions of the person who they were before they were turned.

It was shameful, really. S/he had come here to bring this place to ruin, and it had not only come close to a zombie apocalypse but recovered. Truly these anime freaks were not to be underestimated.

Strolling through the desolate hallways, once packed with gore and rotting zombie flesh and now once again mostly clean, s/he was surprised to find someone approaching from behind.

“Who are-” but his words were cut short as his attacker leaped, catching him in the chest with one knee, bringing him down to the ground with his momentum and driving a knife home as they landed.

Aghammer the Space Captain is dead!

The assassin stood, wiping the blood and gore from his hands and blade and turned. One more monster down. Never again would anyone suffer the torment he had. Or had it really happened? Reality had become so distorted he could not remember what was real and what wasn't, but the only thing that stayed true was fear. Absolute, terrifying fear.

A whip cracked in the night, and the tip of it wrapped around TheRealTJ's blade and yanked it free.

“I know it's a bit extreme, but what can I say? I wanted to try this thing out!” his attacker shouted, “It's time to kick some ass!” he yelled, drawing his sword and attacking.

TheRealTJ however, didn't see some crazy fool attacking him. He saw the beast; an Eldrich horror such as the one he had just barely escaped from. And the sight, or rather even the memory drove him insane.

TheRealTJ has gone on a mindless killing spree!

Screaming like a wild banshee, TheRealTJ tore down the hallways screaming and howling, ripping off clothing and swinging wildly at any and everything that came across his path.

“What the hell is-” a passerby asked as she stepped from her room before being hit full on by a half-naked-post-traumatic-stress-disorder-victim-of-a-tentacle-monster shrieking like a maniac and was tackled and carried along as he charged. Now completely blind, he charged straight through and out of a window on the tenth floor of the convention hall.

Meanwhile, down below, another townie was on the prowl, actually out to kill someone when he heard what sounded like a crash, a woman's scream, and a man screaming like a woman. He looked up just in time for the tangled pair to land square on top of him.

Kitty17 the Medic, Anthony Mercer the Bounty Hunter and TheRealTJ the Big Eyed Schoolgirl Who Was Raped By a Tentacle Monster are all dead!

Someone was walking around, looking for someone to freak out with their magically self destructive outfit but their target was occupied elsewhere!

Likewise, someone was trying to plant the seeds of distrust and misfortune, pitting their targets against each other but they were ALSO occupied elsewhere!

And lastly, Zombie Lincoln was watching a movie when someone approached him from behind.

“Dude, you're a zombie watching television. Let me explain to you everything wrong with this picture…”

Zombie Lincoln has lost an ability!

Night Four has ended!

-Harkovast
harkovast at 4:33PM, Nov. 26, 2009
(online)
This game is getting confusing!

Randomdudeperson at 5:50PM, Nov. 26, 2009
(online)
harkovast
This game is getting confusing!

And I bet you're:

A : feeling right at home.

2 : happily entertained.

C : pleasantly pleased.

9L: or possibly confused.

lol!

Sorry, but I couldn't decide which one you were, so I'll let you choose! :p

Also, since the medic is dead, there goes any chance of being brought back to life. :(

AND, whoever made Lincoln lose an ability, I SALUTE YOU FOR BEING THE ONLY SMART PERSON HERE!!! I mean, common guys, someone with a kill ability should have already killed the zombie just for the fun of it by now! :gem:
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:51PM, Nov. 26, 2009
(offline)
I would/would've signed up but I have no time at all… :(.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:53PM
Hakoshen at 6:01PM, Nov. 26, 2009
(offline)
Randomdudeperson
AND, whoever made Lincoln lose an ability, I SALUTE YOU FOR BEING THE ONLY SMART PERSON HERE!!! I mean, common guys, someone with a kill ability should have already killed the zombie just for the fun of it by now! :gem:

Well the funny thing is, the ability that Lincoln lost was the one keeping him from going on a mindless rampage.
-Harkovast
I Am The 1337 Master at 6:04PM, Nov. 26, 2009
(offline)
I feel kinda lost in that I haven't been keeping up with this thread…whatever. Go violence!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:53PM
therealtj at 6:53PM, Nov. 26, 2009
(online)
Anthony Mercer
therealtj
Abe Lincoln must die!

Are you a Sam & Max fan?
Yes. Just beat the first season a couple days ago and am waiting for the original game (by Lucas Arts) to come in the mail.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Randomdudeperson at 8:44PM, Nov. 26, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
Well the funny thing is, the ability that Lincoln lost was the one keeping him from going on a mindless rampage.

……………………………………..________
………………………………,.-‘”……………….``~.,
………………………..,.-”……………………………..“-.,
…………………….,/………………………………………..”:,
…………………,?………………………………………………\,
………………./…………………………………………………..,}
……………../………………………………………………,:`^`..}
……………/……………………………………………,:”………/
…………..?…..__…………………………………..:`………../
…………./__.(…..“~-,_…………………………,:`………./
………../(_….”~,_……..“~,_………………..,:`…….._/
……….{.._$;_……”=,_…….“-,_…….,.-~-,},.~”;/….}
………..((…..*~_…….”=-._……“;,,./`…./”…………../
…,,,___.\`~,……“~.,………………..`…..}…………../
…………(….`=-,,…….`……………………(……;_,,-”
…………/.`~,……`-………………………….\……/\
………….\`~.*-,……………………………….|,./…..\,__
,,_……….}.>-._\……………………………..|…………..`=~-,
…..`=~-,_\_……`\,……………………………\
……………….`=~-,,.\,………………………….\
…………………………..`:,,………………………`\…………..__
……………………………….`=-,……………….,%`>–==``
…………………………………._\……….._,-%…….`\
……………………………..,<`.._|_,-&``…………….`\

Oh well, at least he'll help speed up the game!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon