MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XL: Bigger is Better.
Anthony Mercer at 4:01PM, March 3, 2011
(online)
It turned midnight two minutes ago! This is unacceptable! XD
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Product Placement at 4:15PM, March 3, 2011
(online)
Narration!
You and your damn requests >

“THAT'S TOO FAST!” cried the Fitness trainer, who was trying his best to keep up with the rhythm.

“So that's where the damn trainer's been hiding all this time.” Caesar remarked as he peered through the steamed up window. “-I don't think we can take out two super powered buffs, you know.”
B.K. thought about the situation for a moment, before remembering something and reaching into his pocket.
“What's this?” asked Caesar, when B.K. handed him the pamphlet.
“Just read it” remarked B.K.
“Let's see, what do you got here…” wondered the Pizza king as he looked through the text "… Burger King is proud to present the ultimate in wholesomeness; the Vegetarian Delight… I can't believe you would make something like that! I thought we were on the same side here!“
”Keep going.“ insinuated B.K.
Caesar muttered some foul mouthed words to himself before looking back at the paper. ”… mutter… mutter… enriched fiber contentonly organic handpicked tomatoes are used forDiclaimer: The Mystery bread achieves its delightful fluffiness due to very high dosage of Baking Soda. Consumers are warned not to move excessively due to… Oh… OH… Oh, that's good.“

”You're almost up to 1000!“ shouted Sportacus, who was finishing his ten thousandth pull up, himself.
”I'm not sure if I can keep going like this…“ whimpered the fitness trainer. ”-I feel kinda funny.“
”You can do it! Only 5 more to go!… 4… 3… 2… 1…"
Sportacus wasn't quite sure why he and the rest of the room was coated by the sudden red mist, until he looked over where the fitness trainer had just been standing.

Anthony Mercer, the Fitness trainer was a broken down man.

“All right you!” yelled Caesar, while wielding a shotgun in his arms. "-Time to meat your maker… wait… where did he go!“
He got no response from B.K. who was still recovering from the bad pun but it appears that Sportacus has given them the slip.
”Dammit!“ shouted Caesar, throwing the gun to the side ”Why are these healthy people so god damn quick!“

As the twosome step out, they notice the clouds depart as a giant star destroyer, that's poorly disguised as a blue blimp coming cruising towards Townston. Flying by its sides were a swarm of 666 guitar wielding demons and at the nose of the craft stood Sportacus surfing the thing, while carrying a flaming claymore.

”That's the most unrealistic thing I've ever seen!“ yelled Caesar annoyed. ”There's no way, something that awesome could exist.“
”And lets not even bring up the issue that Sportacus somehow managed to go from the gym to there in less then 10 seconds." argued B.K.
The combined dismissing powers of the two, were enough to cause the author to realize how stupid this was and quickly erased the whole thing from the tale, leaving poor Sportacus suspended in the air.

Salsa AKA Sportacus, really should have learned to fly.

Night 5 is over.

Day 6 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
crocty at 4:20PM, March 3, 2011
(offline)
Whoah…

Um. Okay, I'm sticking with my earlier thought of Shirkersama.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
Salsa at 4:22PM, March 3, 2011
(offline)
Welp. I had a good run.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
ayesinback at 4:32PM, March 3, 2011
(online)
Salsa
Welp. I had a good run.

indeed. and you died doing what you loved
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
A Reaver at 4:32PM, March 3, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
Narration!

Salsa AKA Sportacus, really should have learned to fly.

Night 5 is over.

Day 6 has begun.

Shiny new comic.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:44AM
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:49PM, March 3, 2011
(offline)
A Reaver
Randomdudeperson
@l33t—-More-tears-in-my-eyes!rofl!the-little-face-really-struck-me-funny,laughing-so-hard-atm!:P
ON SCREEN KEYBOARD!
Tried to recommend it to him myself but it didn't work either.

Product Placement

Don't you be image dumping like I do. Must we remember what is in Mettaur's signature now?

Now I'm confirming my suspicions again. -_-…

Maybe that face will make him laugh.

BEING DEAD SUCKS!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
ayesinback at 5:07PM, March 3, 2011
(online)
A Reaver
freakin honkin big neck dude

thanks for sharing?

oh WOW do I hate necks like those. he probably has a carpet of hair on his back, too.

Randomdudeperson at 5:51PM, March 3, 2011
(online)
No,actually-now-i-remember-someone-saying-something-about-an-online-key-board,but-when-i-read-it-i-was-really-tired-and-forgot-to-ask….how-do-i-accecss/obtain/reach/use/whatevs-such-a-device?

And-im-confused,so-i-just-want-to-clarify,bk-blew-up-one-person,and-ceasar-somehow-killed-the-other-person?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Product Placement at 6:46PM, March 3, 2011
(online)
Randomdudeperson
And-im-confused,so-i-just-want-to-clarify,bk-blew-up-one-person,and-ceasar-somehow-killed-the-other-person?
Yes. Maybe I should have just have Caesar dismiss Salsa's creation.

Also:
Start Menu > Accessories > “Accessibility” or “Ease of Access” or something to that extent > On-Screen Keyboard.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Randomdudeperson at 10:41PM, March 3, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
Randomdudeperson
Yes. Maybe I should have just have Caesar dismiss Salsa's creation.

Also:
Start Menu > Accessories > “Accessibility” or “Ease of Access” or something to that extent > On-Screen Keyboard.

Ok…found-it….too-bad-it-says-press-space-bar-to-select-the-highlighted-options….

:cry:

No-really,it-freakin-says-that!!!

Luckily it accepted a double click as well lol!
ayesinback at 6:01PM, March 4, 2011
(online)
My lynch was nicely narrated.

has the well run dry?
Product Placement at 6:05PM, March 4, 2011
(online)
-Finally got my hands on a computer-

Sorry guys for the very late announcement.

My day was super busy; I spent all day at school in order to finish a project and then went to a meeting. Plan was to get home as soon as the meeting was over but I received a call from a friend that I haven't met in long time and he offered to meet up with some of my old buddies. I felt like I couldn't pass up a chance to meet up with them and I'm still there.

I'll probably be with them for couple of more hours and by then I'll be too tired to do the narration. We shall meet up again tomorrow.

Narration delayed.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
A Reaver at 8:57PM, March 4, 2011
(online)
Ive gotten used to disappointment by now. Ive just babysat a minecraft server for the past 5 hours as the admin. Ive also found out ive have a lot wrong with me and to top it all off my goldfish is dead. It was 8 years old. Ancient gold fish deity.

Shiny new comic.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:44AM
Zeph at 9:45PM, March 4, 2011
(online)
I admit it, I did it. I'm sorry. I shouldn't of killed all those people.

But…

BUT IT WAS JUST TOO TEMPTING!

DAMN YOU STEVE MARTIN!

Oh… this isn't the hearing for the slaughter of the gnomes. <_< I'll… I'll be going now…

STEVE DID IT!
LYNCH HIM!
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM
Salsa at 4:01AM, March 5, 2011
(offline)
oh hai.

How's it going zeph?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Product Placement at 3:15PM, March 5, 2011
(online)
All right. Don't see the point of waiting till midnight, since I delayed it last night. I'm expecting this to be the final day, resulting in a final narration next night:

Very belated narration!

During times of changes, classes tends to form between two sides. On one hand we have the promoters of said change. On the other are the ones who resist it.
The severity of these classes tend to differ between cases but the most ironic ones are those who attempt to go the “civil” route, through official means.
The French revolution is all about that irony, where extremists rebells took over and executed all the so called “enemies of the revolution”, resulting in what is now known as the reign of terror. In the end many of biggest leaders of both sides found themselves in the guillotine, their deaths witnessed by cheering crowds, demanding justice.
Shirkersama couldn't help himself from drawing parallels between those events and the ones taking place today. Both the President of PETA and the Don had suffered the same fate that he himself was now experiencing, demonstrating how neither extremes were safe from the relentless mob who demanded more blood.
“I suppose we are our own worst enemy.” thought Shirkesama to himself, as he received a disabling kick to his face before a pipe wielding villager vented his frustration on him.

A misguided hunger for blood will only cause this town to bleed out.

Shirkesama the Vegan has payed tribute to the justice of Townston.

Day 6 is over.

Night 6 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Mettaur at 4:39PM, March 5, 2011
(offline)
Again, very educational, and dramatic. Are you short on time, and so you used something from school?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Product Placement at 5:09PM, March 5, 2011
(online)
Mettaur
you used something from school?
I'm not studying history, if that's what you're asking. I am however familiar with European history and wanted to point out these similarities that I noticed.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 7:56PM, March 5, 2011
(offline)
Pretty close game I must admit.

Oh well.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Ochitsukanai at 8:46PM, March 5, 2011
(online)
Salsa
Welp. I had a good run.
That you did, Lord Salsa. You killed me and led a successful lynch campaign, but yet again it seems 'twas bad luck did you in.

Well, that and a murderer, but still.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Niccea at 9:12PM, March 5, 2011
(offline)
Oh. Fun fact. The idea from this game came from This Post By Zeph.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
crocty at 10:57PM, March 5, 2011
(offline)
I was just glad I was able to avenge Ochi. Killing someone's rival before they can is about the worst thing it's possible to do. Sorry.

With my apologies.
Product Placement at 5:15AM, March 6, 2011
(online)
Niccea
Oh. Fun fact. The idea from this game came from This Post By Zeph.
Which incidentally caused me to say this.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Byndris at 8:49AM, March 6, 2011
(offline)
Unfortunately, it is statistically impossible for the town to win. =(
The incredibly insane magic wielding moose that looks a lot like a mushroom.

Read Mushroom Man… when I eventually get around to making it…
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
Mettaur at 9:02AM, March 6, 2011
(offline)
Unless the mafia decides to just let the town win, for some reason.

Also, check it! New badass avatar! Did the mafia give themselves their avatars yet?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
Randomdudeperson at 10:43AM, March 6, 2011
(online)
Byndris

Even though we may be “townies” and are trying to “save” the town and kill some “bad” guys, in the end, we want the fast food industry to win. Life without fastfood…scary…

Plus, it doesnt help that hark told everyone he was the last body guard, so he got killed, therefore letting ceaser kill salsa…but i admit i was proud of hark sacrificing himself to save the remaining fast food. If we can at least keep lilceasar alive, id be happy lol.
crocty at 11:35AM, March 6, 2011
(offline)
Byndris
Yep, that's the beauty of it.

Also no I refuse to switch, my Equius avatar is perfectly perfect and is thus staying.

Unless….Unless someone has drawn Equius as Julius Caesar before. MUST FIND OUT.
Niccea at 11:49AM, March 6, 2011
(offline)
I also refuse. For no king can compare to my ears.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Mettaur at 11:54AM, March 6, 2011
(offline)
So, you two fast food moguls would require hybrids of the current and fast food avatars for representation? I'll see what I can do.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon