MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XL: Bigger is Better.
D_Dude at 11:56AM, March 6, 2011
(online)
I have tried, but I can't seem to get it to work.
I've almost got the beard though, so no harm done.
FEAR THE BADGER!
It's not overkill if you don't hit him.
Sir! We are surrounded! … Good. Then we can charge in EVERY direction.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:33PM, March 6, 2011
(offline)
crocty

You Cliche bastard.

(if you get what I'm referencing that is)

Why can't you all just die already???!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
ayesinback at 3:55PM, March 6, 2011
(online)
Randomdudeperson
Even though we may be “townies” and are trying to “save” the town and kill some “bad” guys, in the end, we want the fast food industry to win. Life without fastfood…scary…

first: congrats on the dash-free post!

second: as above, yes, this is what your Don wanted for you. To “save” yourselves for a life of misery? nonsense! eat poorly, but love it.

third: re avatar, I will oblige, but only until there's an XLI GM.
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
Product Placement at 5:50PM, March 6, 2011
(online)
Here I am. I decided to check out some buddies of mine and the visit was prolonged. I will be working on the narration for a short while, then post it, then go to sleep.

Tomorrow I will work on clue breakdowns and then maybe chat with you about your opinion on this game, if you like.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
Niccea at 6:44PM, March 6, 2011
(offline)
Also, since this has been our 40th mafia game I was wondering what everybody's favorite concept has been thus far. Please just PQ me about it so we don't hijack.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Product Placement at 7:52PM, March 6, 2011
(online)
Final Narration!

“This is an outrage!” yelled the angry mob, who has yet to disperse from the PETA headquarters. “Kill the ones responsible!”
Ever since the organization moved to town and declared war against the fast food industry, there has been nothing but unnecessary deaths. Now that the biggest supporters of the meat free way are gone, the rest of the town, who was more on the fence about the topic have become increasingly frustrated about the situation and each lynch had turned more violent than the last. It seems like killing off Shirk was not enough for them tonight and have thus targeted the remaining few villagers who blame could be passed on.

Inside the old town hall, were Byndris, Gullas, Niccea, Crocty and A Reaver, all busy holding the door shut, with the angry crowd pounding furiously outside.
“What the hell is wrong with these people!?” asked Gullas in a panicked voice; worrying for his life.
“Beats me!” shouted Reaver back, wondering the same.
“The last few lynches have been crazy like this but now it's getting out of hand.” proclaimed Byndris, who received a badge titled “Captain Obvious” from the rest of the group.
“It's because you robbed them of their comfort food.” stated Niccea.

Curious, the rest of the group looked back at her.

“Think about it…” she continued. "… what do you eat when you're upset; when you're frustrated about something? Are brussel sprouts really gonna fill that void or is mac Burger King and Little Caesars are hereby teaming up to start a special exfoodaganza! For a whole month, all food is 50% off and to celebrate the co-operation we will be introducing The Leaning Tower of Pizza!; a quadruple decker hamburger, where the bottom bun is replaced with a small pizza! Don't miss out this once in a life time chance to feast on some culture!“

There was a short silence as the crowd was still trying to figure out where the voice was coming from before Niccea motioned her partner to start doing his thing.
”Oh, right!“ said Crocty and started handing out fliers, promoting the new menu.
”Look at that! You can decide which toppings go on the pizza!“ said an excited villager.
”Only 50 more cents and the top bun can be a pizza as well!“ said another.
”Ooh! Option of Cheese Crust!“ discovered another person and the group was quickly calmed down by the anticipation of trying this delicious treat.
”Well… it looks like we're all going to survive this after all.“ said A Reaver, pleased that he wasn't picked as a sacrifice for the town.
”Oh… we wouldn't dream of doing that…“ said Niccea and Crocty in unison ”-We have special plans for you…“

”For today and today only; the leaning tower comes with the choice of 4 toppings!“ shouted A Reaver out, embarrassed, as he waddled around in his leaning tower shaped suit, handing out coupons. ”Get it while offers lasts!"
For the first time in over a month, the food court was bustling with people, happy and satisfied with their bellies full of whatever caught their fancy. Even the kids were cheerful as they ran around, kicking Reaver in his shin.

With the PETA group officially disbanded, the town leadership was reshaped again into something that resembled the original format, although this time it was the food court that was pulling all the strings. Sure, people were unhealthy again, but at least they were happy. Being a doctor became a booming business again, with the pharmacies breaking all selling records for cholesterol reducing drugs and the liposuction clinic was back in business. The economy had never been greater.

And in all the eateries and all the diners, that now dotted townston, hung a picture…

…A picture that all the restaurant owners kept up to give thanks to the one who sacrificed it all.

…A picture of the one responsible to make all of this happen.

…A picture of a clown.

Niccea AKA B.K.

Crocty AKA “Little” Caesar.

Townston is yours.

Try to keep it intact for at least one week.

The End!
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 8:14PM, March 6, 2011
(offline)
Good game everybody.

Now vote Salsa for GM!!
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Randomdudeperson at 2:01AM, March 7, 2011
(online)
I heard a rumor that the iconic mcds ppl such as ronald are no longer being shown since mcds is no longer trying to attract the attention of kids. apparantly, they want to make the atmosphere feel more like a coffee shop….really depressing.

Nice narration, loved the ending tribute to ronald.

*sniff*

Now….i get to wake up and work for the bastard in 5 hours…

*grumble* *grumble*
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
crocty at 3:30AM, March 7, 2011
(offline)
Sweet.

Good comeback game.
Will I play again DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN who knows?
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
gullas at 5:41AM, March 7, 2011
(offline)
oh well…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Mettaur at 2:08PM, March 7, 2011
(offline)
Good game. I just wish I killed you all.

Oh, a bruised mushroom and exploding fetus were what remained of the townies. Nice.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:38PM, March 7, 2011
(offline)
Narration
"Run, run as fast as you can; You can't catch me, for I'm the Ginger Man.“

Your hair isn't even red, for christ sake!"
Apologies to SAME. I had no doubt that this was meaning you.

And this is the part where we reminisce.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
Mettaur at 4:16PM, March 7, 2011
(offline)
Reminisce? Okay, um..I enjoyed killing the new guy on his first night, and defiling and disgracing the vegan. I was gonna get D_Dude, but Byndris convinced me otherwise. Said to use tactics, and let Salsa do it.

I'm gonna draw a kill sheet.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Niccea at 5:08PM, March 7, 2011
(offline)
Night One: Failed Bomb placement, Ron the Don told me to put one on myself, so instead I went with…someone else….I think Rokulily…Right Product?

Night Two: Failed Bomb Placement on A Reaver

Night Three: Got a bomb on Gullas

Night Four: Got a bomb on Anthony Mercer

Night Five: Blew up Anthony Mercer

Night Six: Blew up Gullas
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Ochitsukanai at 10:30PM, March 7, 2011
(online)
crocty
I was just glad I was able to avenge Ochi. Killing someone's rival before they can is about the worst thing it's possible to do. Sorry.
Others cannot hope to defeat us in a rival-off, we are simply the best there are >:|

I was weirdly compelled to draw this after thinking about it, but it doesn't need to be used. There was a larger version, but it only looked more terrible!

EDIT: Also, because Niccea didn't want to change her avatar, I kingified it.

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
crocty at 10:57PM, March 7, 2011
(offline)
Ochitsukanai

D–> This is amazing. You will be thanked.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
ayesinback at 7:28AM, March 8, 2011
(online)
Niccea
Night One: Failed Bomb placement, Ron the Don told me to put one on myself, so instead I went with…someone else….I think Rokulily…Right Product?

No, the mayor helped us out by killing one of his own trainers because Roku hadn't sent her role in to him.
And since BK couldn't find you, I thought you might be the serial killer who could just hide out some nights (was that Jack or Wendy?)

@ Ochi and Crocty
scariest caesar Ever. had no idea with whom I was dealing
Salsa at 9:06AM, March 8, 2011
(offline)
Ahem, it was the Pardoner not the mayor that killed Rokulily.

If you're going to screw up might as well take the blame so there's no questions.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Product Placement at 9:24AM, March 8, 2011
(online)
All right, all right. Didn't have time to do it until now so here it is:

What the heck just happened!?

- The all conclusive who attacked whom and what the clues were…

————————-

Night 1:
ayesinback attacks seventy2:
Narration
“Try this.” said the surly man, handing Seventy a greasy cardboard box, decorated with creepy smiles.
A reference to a thread that ayesinback started not long ago and can be found in her forum topics list; a discussion about clowns and why they're considered to be creepy. It was essentially a vague hint that the happy meal box was decorated by smiling clowns.

Niccea gives seventy2 a burger
(failed cause he was already dead)

Crocty attacks KomradeDave
Narration
With a dramatic gesture befitting the snootiest noir films, KomradeDave was stabbed by his assailant.
This was a really hard one that you guys managed to accurately point out, albeit not the right person.
Crocty's avatar was a sulking black and white character, yet there were some objects that were colored in his picture. Made me think of those silly pretentious modern day noir films that leave out some objects in color for a dramatic effect. Crocty helped me think of this clue.

mettaur attacks The Hamburglar
Narration
The intruder took off his jacket and fixed his pointy hat.
I messed with you guys so hard with this one. A running theme I had going was to describe the characters who were attacking, rather then flat out saying who it was. Since mettaur's avatar and Jack shared a similar headgear, I decided to hide a very incriminating evidence somewhere where nobody would think of looking for it.

Salsa attacks Rokulily
Narration
“Heh… Think you can outdo me?” scoffed the vigilante, accepting the challenge. “You'll find that I'm the hottest thing around!”
Twas a reference to his name.
Note: Wasn't really trying here. The fact that Salsa had publicly admitted to being the vigilante, had proclaimed that he was attacking Roku and would be described as a vigilante in the narration, meant that I didn't feel that motivated to find a hard clue for him.

D_Dude calls Hark a chicken.
Narration
Hark was unaware of the Sharply dressed man who was following him.
A reference to D_Dude's avatar. He was wearing what looked like a suit to me.

————————-

Night 2:
crocty attacks Niccea (Discovers her identity)
No clues were given but I realized later that it was a mistake to do and decided to give clues for any subsequent discoveries.

Salsa attacks Ochi.
Narration
“Your time is finally up, you rotten fiend!” proclaimed the self imposed hero of the town, while benching a trash can that was filled to the brim.
A reference to a forum topic he started, labeled “No more room”.

mettaur attacks Shirkersama
Narration
"Good isn't it? Try some of my milk shake; It's made of real ice cream."
Mettaur's avatar, being a Black mage made out of ice cream.

Niccea tries to plant A Reaver
(failed cause he was protected)

D_Dude calls 1337 master a chicken.
Narration
said the colonel to himself and fixed his glasses before taking of his fancy hat to scratch his head.
Another jab at his avatar, while hiding it in his character description.

ayesinback attacks TheFlyingGreenMonkey.
Narration
"I'm not going to eat something that was made by a creepy clown."
Another jab at Ayes's thread about creepy clowns.

————————-

Night 3:
Salsa attacks D_Dude
Narration
“It's because villains are never lucky!” stated the boastful fitness champion, standing in the ever generic cliché hero pose.
“Oh come on! You've got no right to say that.” complained D_Dude
I just love referring to Salsa's title.

Niccea gives Gullas a burger
Narration
Upon stepping inside his car and buckling the belt, he's scared half to death when he's tapped on the shoulder, revealing a very smiling individual in his back seat.
A reference to Niccea's smiling avatar. Made it vague, since it was her first successful attempt to implant someone and it didn't kill the person.

Mettaur attacks ayes
(fails cause she's protected)

Crocty attacks Mettaur.
Narration
"Well, my horoscope tells me that you're not going to be dodging any more buses after tonight." argued Caesar as he pulled out his knife and attacked.
Crocty's avatar described again. He was wearing a shirt with an astrology symbol on it.

ayesinback attacks Crocty (discovers his identity)
Narration
“So… You want fries with that?” asked the surly man who was not particularly impressed with Caesars table manners.
Ayesinback's avatar; a hand holding a plate full of fries.

————————-

Night 4:
Crocty attacks 1337 master.
Narration
“-We're sick of all of this ‘high and mighty - oh so better then you’ attitude as you attempt to force feed us some tofu bean paste, as if it were some sort of super food of justice.”
I had a thing for referring to thread titles in this game so I went for Crocty's “Super Tofu Boy” thread that he created in the WTH thread.

Salsa attacks ayesinback
(fails cause she's protected)

Niccea gives Anthony burger
Narration
"A man can't live on bread alone.“ said the deep voiced narrator. ”That's why the only way to properly enjoy freshly baked buns is if it's packed with layers upon layers of vegetables and tofu patties.
Pointing out one of Niccea's comics.

ayesinback attacks Hark.
Narration
The surly man sighed and turned to pull his trigger. “My boss is going to hate me for taking out a cat.”
Correctly picked out by Shirkesama. Ayes has a comic about a cat she once owned.

————————-

Night 5:
Niccea blows up Anthony's stomach.
Narration
Diclaimer: The Mystery bread achieves its delightful fluffiness due to very high dosage of Baking Soda. Consumers are warned not to move excessively due to…
Niccea has a comic by that name.

Crocty attacks Salsa.
Narration
“All right you!” yelled Caesar, while wielding a shotgun in his arms.
He has a picture of a bear wielding a shotgun in his profile.
-He named him Hamilcar.

Salsa attacks Crocty
(Fails, cause he's dead)

————————-

Night 6:
No clues were given, since it was endgame.

And that's that!
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
ayesinback at 10:15AM, March 8, 2011
(online)
Salsa
Ahem, it was the Pardoner not the mayor that killed Rokulily.
ah. yes.
well, I attacked my own a few times. easy enough to do.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon