MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XL: Bigger is Better.
ayesinback at 5:58AM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
Only ochi supporting kill evidence:
ochi's profile
acts like an egotistical super-detective, but purely for fun.
you guys
noir=detective

interesting. Additionally, I think Ochi writes with great dramatic flair. But then, so does Bff eeeny meeny miney moe

nah — just not enough evidence for me to go on
You TOO can be (multiple choice)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:14AM
Niccea at 6:24AM, Feb. 23, 2011
(offline)
I'm back is referring to the fact that the Jack role just got out of a coma. I had considered that too, but I remember the Jack Is Back run of commercials.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 8:23AM, Feb. 23, 2011
(offline)
JACK IS METT…Probably. Or SAME.

Trust me, I'm mafia.

No but I seriously am almost positive they are.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
Ochitsukanai at 8:43AM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
Niccea
I'm back is referring to the fact that the Jack role just got out of a coma. I had considered that too, but I remember the Jack Is Back run of commercials.
Yeah, I was gonna say…that's one of the role-specific clues, it's based on ads. It's like the pointy hat.

It's irritating to be targeted because some obvious role-specific clue can be weirdly twisted to fit me in some indirect way that's uncharacteristic of Produpla's writing style in the first place. Produpla's clues are usually derived directly from the culprit's profile or comic. :\

Let's also not forget that if my open advice to everyone had been followed, Rokulily would be alive and we'd have a provable townie mayor/pardoner duo, but whatever, I guess during my absence y'all were suffering a long period of bitter bandwagon famine >:|

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
crocty at 9:22AM, Feb. 23, 2011
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
Niccea
something something something something something something, something something something something something

something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something :\

something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something something bandwagon something >:|
BANDWAGON? LYNCHING OCHI?
COUNT ME IN!

But really I'm leaning towards the BFF comic referring to those oscar awards mentioned. It's a bit too specific to be a coincidence.
Furthermore, his avatar is primarily black and white, which is noir-ish? >:?

Also Same/Frankerr/A Reaver, have you investigated BFFsatan yet? I have a feeling he may just be a townie and thus not 100% clear, but worth a try.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:54AM
I Am The 1337 Master at 9:52AM, Feb. 23, 2011
(offline)
Are we going to aimlessly lynch people because we think they're mafia?!

Or…are we going to aimlessly lynch people because we can?!

I call for a double lynch!

No…in fact I demand it!

Let us mafia die!
A Reaver at 10:15AM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
Vote for me if you want. I dont really care but Im telling you Im the detective. If you vote for me and Im not mafia Im expecting fan art from each and every one of you.

Also Ive used up my power today checking gullas. Which was a waste of time. Ive also wasted the first checking salsa's fridge.

Also I suspect BFFSatans potatoes to be more like this.

Shiny new comic.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:44AM
Randomdudeperson at 11:09AM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
Sorry-ochi,i-was-tired-last-night,not-thinking-about-the-clues-lol.

Im-gonna-swap-my-vote-to-l33t,for-obvious-reasons.

I'm-sure-hes-playing-the-“if-im-obvious-about-it-then-ppl-will-leave-me-alone.”

And-besides-he-was-mafia-the-last-game-i-beleive,all-the-more-reason-he-should-die-this-game.

makes-sence-if-you-dont-think-about-it.lol!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:10AM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
He noticed someone walking over to him, carrying something in his hand.
“Try this.” said the surly man, handing Seventy a greasy cardboard box, decorated with creepy smiles.
Seventy2 was quick to notice the scent of charred flesh emitting from the box and refused with a frown.
“Well, that's too bad-” said the man, putting the box a way before reaching for his pocket “-It's bad for the boss cause it means he won't get any business out of you and it's bad for you cause that means my boss doesn't need you around”.
Despite Seventy2's best effort and ample training, he could not outrun a bullet.

Seventy2 the vegetarian didn't like his happy meal.
Ayesinback's avi

Product Placement
“Something I can help you with?” asked Komrade.
“Well, I have a situation that needs to be resolved” decreed the balding man before pulling up a knife “-Normally I don't like dirtying my hands but me and my associates have decided that you're a too big of a threat for us.”
With a dramatic gesture befitting the snootiest noir films, KomradeDave was stabbed by his assailant.
"Et tu… Caesar?" whimpered KomradeDave before going down.

KomradeDave the Aid received an Oscar for his performance.
Blue is refering to the role
Red is refering to Ochi
egotistical super-detective = both for noir and kinda fits the dramatic gesture befitting the snootiest.
Noir = detectives or dark both fit Ochi who's profile says she is detective and who has a dark comic.
I don't consider a spoiler to have clues. I have never seen it before and I doubt PP would start.
Product Placement
Harkovast was in a foul mood. He's been that way ever since that damn health food trend started. Standing outside the chicken eatery, he contemplated if he should go in. After much deliberation he opted not to since going green meant more readership. But he had caught the attention of the store owner…

Walking back home while muttering to himself, Hark was unaware of the Sharply dressed man who was following him. It wasn't until he could hear the heavy breathing right behind him, when he realized the crazed individual who was about to go all Ozzy Osbourne on his head.
“What the hell is wrong with you!?” screamed Hark, as he narrowly dodged out the way of the snapping jaws.
“Well, aren't you the feisty little chicken?” said the Colonel, rushing at him again.
“What are you calling me chicken for?” yelled Hark, while hanging of a treebranch he had just climbed up.
“Only chickens would be afraid to walk into a chicken restaurant so you must be a chicken!” argued his would be devourer while jumping upwards in order to grab Hark's leg.
The combined weight of the two was enough to snap the branch, causing the Colonel to break Hark's fall. It was enough to disorient him long enough for his would be victim to get away.

Harkovast escaped the Colonels deep frier
Blue is role and I have no idea for anything else.

Product Placement
“What the hell happened to you?” said the intruder staring at him with disgust. “-You used to be cool.”
“When has the Hamburglar ever considered to be… hey, wait a minute! What are you doing here?”
“You used to be a fast food spokesperson but now you're flagging the green flag.” said the intruder angrily and punches the Hamburglar of his chair, before he's able to stand up.
“Look man… I don't want any trouble with you.” Said the Hamburglar, with his attacker standing over him.
The intruder took off his jacket and fixed his pointy hat. “Well… that's too bad. You may not be part of the fast food industry anymore but I've got a message to give to your old friends.”
“…what message?” asked the Hamburglar.
“…I'm back!”

The Hamburglar the vegetarian went the way of his Eggplant Parmesan.
Blue is role as for anything else IDK.

Product Placement
“All right. I'm going to need the dumbbells, the exercise rope, the stop watch…” said the Fitness trainer to himself, as he finished packing his duffel bag, preparing himself for a mayor workout. On the way, he was going to make sure someone he thought has been been slagging off was going to learn the real meaning of training.
Just as he stepped outside he was confronted by a strange man, wearing the silliest mustache.
“Halt, evil doer! You will do no harm tonight!” said the man in the blue sports jacket, doing a split before standing on his hands.
“Hey. That was pretty impressive but I bet you can't do this!” said the Fitness trainer, standing on one hand, with his legs split in the air.
“Heh… Think you can outdo me?” scoffed the vigilante, accepting the challenge. “You'll find that I'm the hottest thing around!”
What followed was with out doubt the most impressive display of acrobatic stunts the town has ever witnessed, where each trick became more improbable and physics defying then the last.
…that is until the Fitness trainer attempted a wall run back flip, followed by a triple airborne somersault and landed on his head.

Rokulily the Fitness trainer worked up her last sweat.

Salsa as the vig killed the medic.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Randomdudeperson at 11:17AM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
omg-ochi-is-gonna-be-lynched-and-its-my-fault!!!

noooooooo!!!!!!

damn-caps-button-isnt-working-either

-_-

Anyway,-everyone-change-votes-to-l33t,i-changed-my-mind!

For-my-reasoning-above-AND-the-fact-he-is-trying-to-lynch-salsa,a-proven-antimafia-role!

lynch-him-now,and-not-ochi!!!

D8
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
A Reaver at 11:20AM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
Randomdudeperson

noooooooo!!!!!!

-_-

Anyway,-everyone-change-votes-to-l33t,i-changed-my-mind!

For-my-reasoning-above-AND-the-fact-he-is-trying-to-lynch-salsa,a-proven-antimafia-role!

lynch-him-now,and-not-ochi!!!

D8

Or you could try a worth while vote and lynch BffSatan. Since you know. The evidence?!

Shiny new comic.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:26AM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
Randomdudeperson

noooooooo!!!!!!

-_-

How about using the shift key?

@Reaver: I have never seen a clue be given in the spoiler death thing before and I doubt that it is a clue now. I think it is just going off how dramatic the killer was.

A Reaver at 11:57AM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Randomdudeperson

noooooooo!!!!!!

-_-

How about using the shift key?

@Reaver: I have never seen a clue be given in the spoiler death thing before and I doubt that it is a clue now. I think it is just going off how dramatic the killer was.

How about onscreen keyboard?

Also whos to say it couldnt happen?

Shiny new comic.
harkovast at 12:08PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
I'm a bodyguard.
Doing the bodyguard dance.
Oh yeeeeah!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 12:32PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(offline)
Random: Use the on screen keyboard. It'll work as long as your mouse still does.

SPACE.

I am so mafia that you should take his word and vote for me.

Because I'll just be saved…

BY THE MAFIA.
Product Placement at 12:40PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
Vote's been updated.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
Ochitsukanai at 1:01PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
The killer is so dramatic that the victim wins an award for it? That makes no sense, plus it isn't even a direct enough clue to use to indict someone. :\

Anthony Mercer at 1:56PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
Vote's been updated.

Where's my vote? I thought it went through okay…
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Ochitsukanai at 2:24PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
Anthony Mercer
Be sure you added a subject line to your PQ, or it won't arrive. I'm not sure if you already know that or not, though!

Also I'll feel a bit tragic if it turns out you're voting against me and I'm helping you along, but I guess…in the interest of fairness ^^;

Product Placement at 2:29PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
Anthony Mercer
I did get it. Sorry but I must have forgotten to put it up for some reason.

Speaking of which… A dramatic vote update.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:34PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
Ochitsukanai
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
The killer is so dramatic that the victim wins an award for it? That makes no sense, plus it isn't even a direct enough clue to use to indict someone. :\
He played the part of the victim beautifully.

But we shall see if the spoiler is a clue or not tonight or at the end of game when I ask PP if it is or not.

I Am The 1337 Master at 2:38PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(offline)
We do realize that BFF isn't mafia, right?

My bet on the game setup right now is…

Red=Mafia (or simply suspicious)
Green=Townie
Blue=Serial

Mettaur
Anthony Mercer
Salsa
shirkersama
D_Dude

I Am The 1337 Master (because I can)

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Randomdudeperson
Byndris

rokulily (because I can)

Gullas
Niccea
harkovast
BffSatan
ayesinback
crocty
Ochitsukanai
A Reaver

…Thus, confirming my mafianess even more.

EDIT: with all these edits I look more and more guilty.

KILL ME!
(break me down, bury me, marry me)
Salsa at 2:59PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(offline)
BffSatan
Someone
hear the heavy breathing right behind him
Perhaps a… SMOKER!
Someone
dodged out the way of the snapping jaws.
Perhaps a… SHARK RIDER!

Perhaps a… REAVER!

Also, although I've never watched firefly, I hear Reavers are pretty nasty things that eat people. If PP is a fan, or just happened to wiki it, then maybe the whole devouring people shtick the Colonel's got going is a reference to that.

Reavers will kill you, rape you, eat you, and use your skin to cover their hull and if you're very very lucky in that order.

Also, Go after BFF I'll get 1337 myself.

No hard feelings Mayor-buddy-o-pal, it's just business.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:07PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(offline)
Salsa
KILL ME!!!

And I can't believe I sent you my suspicions.

We are so over salsa…

…or should I say…

CAPTAIN AMERICA?!
Mettaur at 3:14PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(offline)
Salsa
BffSatan
Someone
hear the heavy breathing right behind him
Perhaps a… SMOKER!
Someone
dodged out the way of the snapping jaws.
Perhaps a… SHARK RIDER!

Perhaps a… REAVER!

Also, although I've never watched firefly, I hear Reavers are pretty nasty things that eat people. If PP is a fan, or just happened to wiki it, then maybe the whole devouring people shtick the Colonel's got going is a reference to that.

Reavers will kill you, rape you, eat you, and use your skin to cover their hull and if you're very very lucky in that order.

That sounds familiar..

Not really blaming anyone here, just thought I've been too silent all this time. Anyone seen Byndris?
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Product Placement at 3:16PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
But we shall see if the spoiler is a clue or not tonight or at the end of game when I ask PP if it is or not.
I will do a massive “clue breakdown/FAQ answer sheet/things I liked to say during the game but was unable to due to me needing to maintain neutrality as the GM” at the end of the game.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Salsa at 3:42PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(offline)
Mettaur
Salsa
That sounds familiar..

Not really blaming anyone here, just thought I've been too silent all this time. Anyone seen Byndris?

Actually, it's more like this:
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Product Placement at 3:59PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
Narration!

It was BffSatan's first day on the job and he contemplated what on earth he was supposed to do, as he sat by his impressive looking desk. It was a good thing that PETA had nothing against wood cutting, otherwise this fine mahogany masterpiece would never had been created.
BffSatan was still a bit confused about the turns of events that lead him here and was even more confused when an angry mob stormed through his door.
“There he is! Get him!” Shouted the mob leader.
“What's going on?” asked BffSatan as he was manhandled by the mob.
“You can feign innocence all you like but we know you've gone mad with power!”
“I don't know what on earth is the deal here but-”
“We should have known that the awesome power that is potatoes could not be trusted in the hands of single man but we were blinded to that fact, as you swayed us with your moving speeches”
“Look… I just came here to sell-”
“Don't try to talk your way out of this. We're on to your spin doctor ways!”
Indeed it was not much that BffSatan could say as he was tied up and gagged before he was lead out to face the wrath of mob justice.

BffSatan the Recovering Sugar Junky was a rubbish potato salesman.

Day 2 is over.

Night 2 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:13PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
Product Placement
BffSatan the Recovering Sugar Junky was a rubbish potato salesman.

A Reaver at 4:14PM, Feb. 23, 2011
(online)
Wow. We are terrible at this.

Shiny new comic.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon