MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XLV: Return to Townstonia
jninjashadow at 4:47AM, June 14, 2011
(online)
pokketmonstahhuntah
Costum-made weaponry for loyal voters <3

Humorous considering the subject in your poster was made by someone else

Vote for me people, I am a bearded, drunken, maniac which pretty much makes me an amalgamation of ALL medieval leaders
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
seventy2 at 4:55AM, June 14, 2011
(online)
I'm doing it. I'm gonna drop the role bomb. because it should get me elected. If not, i'm going to die the first night. So MY BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS.

I am the Beholder, and with the protection of mayor/pardoner, i can sniff out those evil adventurers, and Bring peace and stability back.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
pokketmonstahhuntah at 5:16AM, June 14, 2011
(online)
jninjashadow
pokketmonstahhuntah
Costum-made weaponry for loyal voters <3
Humorous considering the subject in your poster was made by someone else

Meh, school has priority in my time-schedule.
Time is precious, and right now, it's final-exam week over here.

Glad you can see the irony of it though ;)
Man,
I would kill for some Okonomiyaki right now!
Deviant-art
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:47PM
harkovast at 5:32AM, June 14, 2011
(online)
I am voting for zeph.
I am not mafia this time around….or I am mafia. Is this a reverse one? I can't keep track.
What ever the ones are that you are supposed to be, not the other set. That is me.

For that reason, I don't want to run for mayor but I have to support my fellow Team Awesome member in his efforts for world domination.
Now whenever he sends this town down the toilet, I will feel like I am in some way responsible, and that is a good feeling.

Also…he had a cool poster. Gotta respect that.

By the way….
I HAVE MY OWN WEBSITE!

http://www.harkovast.com

Wooohooo!
So now you not only need to READ HARKOVAST,
You need to READ HARKOVAST at the new official site!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:45PM
Ally Haert at 5:47AM, June 14, 2011
(online)
I would like to take this moment to personally contest the fact that I don't have boobs and simultaneously launch an attack on Zeph's manhood (if applicable). What manner of man might he be that denies the power of a woman's chest? Does the size of the breast matter? Nay. Nay, I say! Breasts of all shapes and sizes have long been the acknowledged weakness of a man.

Zeph disregards this dangerous fact. Do you really want to elect a man who ignores the dangers of a woman's wiles? What happens when he is elected and halfway through his reign some fresh little tart of an adventurer offers him womanly favors in exchange for your lynching. Hmm? HMM?? WHAT THEN?!

I propose he takes this too lighlty! I want a dungeon master who is impervious to wiles. As a woman, it is well known that we are more calculating, more level headed, and easily more evil than a man.

OnlyFoolsandvikings…you say I lack experience but that statement “lacks experience”. Am I not a mother three times over? Fool indeed! I am overqualified for the position! I have more experiencee sniffing out liars than people three times my age.

I put forth a call for you all to reconsider your rash decisions.

Vote for me. I would make an excellent leader of our dark forces.

In any case, a much better change of pace than those two tired stand bys Zeph and Jninja. (Is he even a ninja? I'd like to see these credentials).

I leave it in your capable hands to make the correct decision.
Ally Haert <3
“No one can go back to start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending,” Maria Ross.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:49AM
Niccea at 7:53AM, June 14, 2011
(offline)
I can't remember if I made a promise to vote for anyone or not. If anyone can convince me that I made an agreement to vote for them, I will. I usually don't vote cause I figure the town is screwed either way…

Also, read The Drunk Duck Mafia Comic. It is now 100% up to date including this game's election posters.

PS: I'm running Summer Secret Santa. Don't forget to sign up.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Ally Haert at 8:25AM, June 14, 2011
(online)
You mean you don't remember our talk Niccea? But, we came to such an understanding I almost felt like we were soul-sisters! Why I remember it like it was just yesterday….

"There Niccea was, regaling Ally with all the mafia stories of old. Ally was entranced. Niccea spoke of the hijinx of Ozone, of her own sneaky mafia dealings, and of Harkovast's shameless self-promotion. Ally was leaning further and further on the edge of her seat, wide-eyed and absorbed in every word when suddenly-

Ninjas! Thousands of them!

Niccea snapped into action!

A ninja jerked Ally by the arm, dragging her to a nearby doorway. Ally turned to hiss a piece of her mind at him when a blonde and female blur made her hesitate. Niccea was bearing down on them. Fast. Ally glimpsed a set and determined scowl and an arm whipping forward toward the ninja so fast it was merely a blur to her slow eyes. She heard the ninja make a sharp intake of breath, hand beginning to lift in order to block the sudden attack – but he was too slow.

Then the boss ninja was between them! The Boss moved faster and more silently than even Niccea, and his hand snapped up to block Niccea with a sound thump. Blood spurted. Niccea's knife slid straight through Boss' palm, but the man didn't even flinch. He simply closed the fingers of his injured hand around Niccea's fist and grabbed hold of the Niccea's other shoulder.

Ally closed here eyes and threw her free hand up to protect her face. This was it, she was going to die. There was the sound of carnage all around her. Ally struggled against the ninja as he continued to try and drag her away.

I can't believe I'm going to die at the hands of a ninja! I mean, I'd always hoped it would end this way, I guess…

Ally jerked in surprise - she felt something warm and wet dripping down her front. The ninja holding her arm slumped to the ground.

Ally opened her eyes in surprise. Blood drenched her front. Blood that wasn't her own. All around, thousands of dead ninjas. And there, standing in front of Ally was a completely clean Niccea holding a long sword dripping with blood and looking eerily chipper.

“So,” Niccea nodded towards the mess of bodies and smiled. “This actually kind of reminds me of this one time in a mafia game…”

Ally gulped. It was now or never.

“N-Niccea?”

“Hmm?”

“Could you help me one more time?”

“Sure…” Niccea looked a tad confused. Weren't all the ninjas dead? “What do you mean, though?”

“Well, if I ran for Dungeon Master in the next Mafia, would you vote for me?”

Niccea threw her head back and laughed merrily. “Sure! Though I might forget. Meh, just remind me and I'll vote for you.”

Ally smiled. This was certainly an alliance that would go down in infamy."

“No one can go back to start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending,” Maria Ross.
Niccea at 11:32AM, June 14, 2011
(offline)
Pictures or it never happened…I mean….How could I forget that wonderful day?
Ally Haert at 12:11PM, June 14, 2011
(online)

Jogging your memory??
Mettaur at 12:14PM, June 14, 2011
(offline)
But where was Mettaur during all of this?

Well, he became a Minecraft person, and joined a group of animators called the Lock Legion.

This is the result of both events.

…Glorious.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
same at 12:43PM, June 14, 2011
(online)
Mettaur
But where was Mettaur during all of this?

Well, he became a Minecraft person, and joined a group of animators called the Lock Legion.

This is the result of both events.

…Glorious.

As long as you dont start spreading your obsession in every single post Im fine with this.
Whats not to like about mine craft. Although clocks and locks suck. Sorry if you disagree but thats just my opinion.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
Zeph at 1:08PM, June 14, 2011
(online)
Meh decided to keep running.
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM
Mettaur at 1:14PM, June 14, 2011
(offline)
Honestly, I don't care about little internet feuds. What I do care about is the free flash advice.

We are in a Mafia Game that is based on a DnD dungeon with us as dark minions. Good thing I have a vault, right? It's perfect, I even forgot to clean it out for months. There are spiders and zombies everywhere! And my nerdy lab assistant, and when they are all combined:
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
jninjashadow at 1:39PM, June 14, 2011
(online)
Ally Haert
As a woman, it is well known that we are more calculating, more level headed, and easily more evil than a man.
Hold your tongue wench, you walk a VERY THIN line

Ally Haert
In any case, a much better change of pace than those two tired stand bys Zeph and Jninja. (Is he even a ninja? I'd like to see these credentials).

I leave it in your capable hands to make the correct decision.
Ally Haert <3
RIGHT! THAT DOES IT! YOU DROPPED THE GAUNTLET, NEWBIE! Wanna see my credentials?! LOOK AT MY NAME! I AM THE SILENT DRUNK, AN INEBRIATED BREEZE! A lethal belch! Who are you to question me? You know nothing here, woman. Not one GOD. DAMNED. THING.
Ally Haert at 1:54PM, June 14, 2011
(online)
jninjashadow
RIGHT! THAT DOES IT! YOU DROPPED THE GAUNTLET, NEWBIE! Wanna see my credentials?! LOOK AT MY NAME! I AM THE SILENT DRUNK, AN INEBRIATED BREEZE! A lethal belch! Who are you to question me? You know nothing here, woman. Not one GOD. DAMNED. THING.

Puh-leease. You think you can muscle me out of this through intimidation? You're so busy proving my “Ally is more level-headed” claims that it's almost too easy. Meanwhile, your little right hand boy Zeph is running all over the place: "I'm not going to run for election anymore, waaah! Oh no wait, I am gonna run now!".

Between your shameless ranting and his indecision, you're not instilling very much confidence in your leadership abilities. Apparently in this case, experience doesnt equal wisdom.

New to mafia? Maybe. New to leading evil masses? Hardly. This “wench” seems way more prepared to run things around here than you are.
jninjashadow at 2:02PM, June 14, 2011
(online)
Ally Haert
Puh-leease. You think you can muscle me out of this through intimidation? You're so busy proving my “Ally is more level-headed” claims that it's almost too easy. Meanwhile, your little right hand boy Zeph is running all over the place: "I'm not going to run for election anymore, waaah! Oh no wait, I am gonna run now!".

Between your shameless ranting and his indecision, you're not instilling very much confidence in your leadership abilities. Apparently in this case, experience doesnt equal wisdom.

New to mafia? Maybe. New to leading evil masses? Hardly. This “wench” seems way more prepared to run things around here than you are.
Look here, missy, return to your rainbow coloured pastel wonderland and leave the evil to a man who KNOWS evil. I've lead evil and can attest to never associating anything of mine to a rainbow that wasn't violently excreted. I mean look at yourself, butterfly wings and undo cockyness, why you're either short sighted or a lucky noob who got the boss job and assumes they're invincible!
Ally Haert at 2:08PM, June 14, 2011
(online)
Don't. Diss. The. Ponies. D:<

Zeph at 2:11PM, June 14, 2011
(online)
Meh, say what you will.

I retract my joke from before, and as I barely know you, I will not judge your character from this, and give you the benefit of the doubt.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
jninjashadow at 2:16PM, June 14, 2011
(online)
the benefit of the doubt is for cowards! The thing is to pass judgement as fast as possible and don't look back! And we already HAVE a pony defender. Its Roku. … And also I said nothing of the ponies…
Mettaur at 2:16PM, June 14, 2011
(offline)
jninjashadow
Look here, missy, return to your rainbow coloured pastel wonderland and leave the evil to a man who KNOWS evil. I've lead evil and can attest to never associating anything of mine to a rainbow that wasn't violently excreted. I mean look at yourself, butterfly wings and undo cockyness, why you're either short sighted or a lucky noob who got the boss job and assumes they're invincible!

I can attest to the evilness of JNinja, most of the time I'm the one trying to prevent his destructive and woozy ways. Because of me, I saved many orphans, puppies, and other innocent things from him.

I wonder what the Loot N` Hooch transformer into with this whole, “Evil Medieval Ages” style of gameplay…
Niccea at 2:23PM, June 14, 2011
(offline)
The Loot N' Hooch usually becomes an old fashioned tavern.
jninjashadow at 2:26PM, June 14, 2011
(online)
Niccea
The Loot N' Hooch usually becomes an old fashioned tavern.
And it's in times like this that it's actually built to code… and physics
Zeph at 2:28PM, June 14, 2011
(online)
If not barely.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
Ally Haert at 2:28PM, June 14, 2011
(online)
Gah, going out of character for a moment:

Not trying to launch any real personal attacks on people, just trying to banter. And play mafia. And also win the election thingy. I have no real intentions of truly offending anyone. Sorry!
jninjashadow at 2:32PM, June 14, 2011
(online)
Zeph
If not barely.
All things considered its held together with faith… MY faith, so its always a death trap.
Niccea at 2:32PM, June 14, 2011
(offline)
I'm really enjoying the banter by the way. Definitely going into the tonight's page in some form or fashion.
Zeph at 2:34PM, June 14, 2011
(online)
jninjashadow
Zeph
If not barely.
All things considered its held together with faith… MY faith, so its always a death trap.

Ever repair the floors after Kitty so kindly tore them up?

Well Kitty and Product Thor.

Rockin the WTF face.
wait what?
same at 2:39PM, June 14, 2011
(online)
Mettaur
Honestly, I don't care about little internet feuds. What I do care about is the free flash advice.

We are in a Mafia Game that is based on a DnD dungeon with us as dark minions. Good thing I have a vault, right? It's perfect, I even forgot to clean it out for months. There are spiders and zombies everywhere! And my nerdy lab assistant, and when they are all combined:

Im not trying to argue. Im just saying tone down your referencing your interests over and over and over again in more or less every post. Thats what caused me and whats his name to get angry at the start. I asked you to tone it down and you did the opposite.

Also get a graphics tablet. And did you draw the lock thingy? Oh and dont be afraid to use reference images and poses. Just dont trace it. Look at the anatomy and structure. Turn limbs into different symbols so theyre easier to work with unless you're doing it via frame to frame methods. In that case good luck… Its a pain in the arse.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 2:48PM, June 14, 2011
(offline)
Ally Haert
Don't. Diss. The. Ponies. D:<

Fucking ponies, what ya gonna do?

Brony for life by the way.

And what was this game called again?

…Image Dump?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:55PM
same at 3:00PM, June 14, 2011
(online)