MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XVII - The Madness Continues.
Product Placement at 6:07PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
Narration!

“This is the song that doesn't end,
Yes, it goes on and on, my friend.”

“For the love of god! Please shut up!”

Harkovast was on the brink of insanity ever since a family of singing mice moved into the walls of his house.
Well… he was becoming even more insane.
There is a knock on the door.
“Exterminator! I'm here to take care of your problems” said a voice on the other side.
“Oh thank you so much for coming” said Hark as he opened the door.
A shot gun blast to his abdomen quickly sent Hark to the great beyond where no singing mice existed.
“Always happy to help” said the exterminator before scurrying off into the night.

Harkovast the Detective and the Bodyguard is dead…. again!

Finally after all this time, GarBonzo was on the trail of those who were responsible for her death.
She was standing outside the house where Salsa's rampage had been stopped. The manor of which the berserker had been defeated suggested that extreme individuals resided in there. As she stood by the door to knock, she noticed that it was ajar. Carefully, the vigilante opened it up and snuck in, trying to make as little sound as possible.
Inside was dark and GarBonzo heard no sounds apart from her own heartbeat, rushing with excitement. Suddenly there was a loud creek as a door leading to the basement nudged itself to a closed position. Curious the heroine moved to the door to peek through.
A firm hand pushed her down the stairs, causing her to momentarily lose consciousness.
“Waky waky, sleeping beauty” said the figure in the dark while moving a scalpel across her forehead. The pain shocked her into a coherent state and she noticed the two smiling figures snickering in front of her.
“This is a big surprise, brother.”
“Indeed it is, brother.”
“For the first time, we get to kill the same person twice.”
“I can't wait to try.”
“We must not waste this opportunity, brother.”
“We must not.”

GarBonzo's face was white with fear as the memories from that faithful night rushed back. The things they did to her. The tools they used. It was all going to happen again.
An ending I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.

GarBonzo Bean the Vigilante is still alive.

“The way you apply pressure to that surgical tool is atrocious.” remarked the person behind them. “Let me show you how it's done.”
Startled, the twins turn around only to be shanked in their sides by someone who's dual wielding two scalpels.
As the twins collapse to the ground the doctor turns his attention on GarBonzo.
“Well it looks like I'm going to have fun tonight with three test subjects.” says the ripper with a horrid smile. A groan causes him to turn around to see that the twins are standing up again. They're tougher then they look and the element of surprise is no longer present.
“Sigh. I'm gonna regret this later but I guess we need to team up.” continued jack and cut the restraints holding GarBonzo in place.

The Twins are still alive.

Jack faced the armed twin and the two duked it out in a scalpel knife fight while the Vigilante took on the remaining sibling.
Swinging their deadly tools around the two serial killers kept enough distance from each other, while constantly searching for an opening to go for the kill.
The two killers knew exactly where to strike for a fatal blow as they studied each others bodies. One may have a PhD in medicine and anatomy but the other one had the exact same training through home study. The state of the basement was enough proof of that fact.
The advantage was on Jacks side though since his opponent was already critically wounded.
“I'm going to cut off your face and eat your chins!” proclaimed the twin as he moved in for a strike.

GarBonzo's head was slammed on the table causing the various organs lying there to jump. A large jar of surgeons tools lying in sanitation liquid flew off and smashed on the ground, spreading its contents across the floor. When the twin pushed down on her face, the Vigilante managed to jab him in his wound with her elbow. The shock allowed her to gain control and punch the criminal to the ground. GarBonzo could feel her face getting wet and the taste of iron touched her lip. The blow had opened up the wound across her face and blood now clouded her vision.

GarBonzo is going to need a plastic surgeon after this fight.

…. provided that she survives.

The twin on the floor grabbed onto a bonesaw that had been lying in alcohol moments ago and stood up again with the purpose of dismembering the vigilante.
With one hand over her forehead GarBonzo barely noticed the twin but managed to grab around the hand with the deadly weapon.
The two struggled for a moment before GarBonzo kneed him in his wound again.
“Stop hitting me there.” Screamed the twin while the vigilante pried the saw from his hand.
“You don't have the luxury of asking me anything!” argued GarBonzo and sunk the saw into the wound.

When these blades were forged, it was intended that their wielders would preserve life and do no harm. Ever since they found themselves in these current hands, their purpose had been perverted to the opposite spectrum. Jacks knifes had tasted blood tonight and the twin wanted the same for his own.
Jack receive a cut on his side but it was only superficial.
“Enough of this.” growled Jack angrily and pushed a table to the side causing more alcohol bottles to smash and jumped over the mess.
“I will not allow you to walk out of this house alive” screamed the twin after Jack.
“You will have to catch me first” replied the doctor while turning on a lamp besides him and smashing it into the flammable puddle.
A burning wall quickly erupted separating jack, from the others.
Realizing what had just happened, GarBonzo jumped through the flames that barred the only exit from the room.
She rushed after phony paramedic but Jack was nowhere to be seen.

The fire circled the two figures sitting on the floor. Taking great care Randomdudeperson removed the blade from his mortally wounded brother.
ParkerFarker looked to Random with a puzzled look.
“Brother. Are we going to die?”
“Yes, I believe we are.”
“That's a shame. There was so much more we wanted to do.”
“I agree, brother. There was so much more.” said Random as he held his brother tight in his arms.
The burning tongues devoured them with their remorseless hunger.

Randomdudeperson and ParkerFarker the Twins are dead.

The Mad Scientist was working on his latest experiment when a figure walked into his lab.
The uninvited guest sat down on his examining table and demanded a treatment.
“Doc, I'm hurt. Is there something you can do to help me?”
“Uhm… I don't know.” Said the scientist as he looked over his various shelves. “Here. Take two off these.”
Gulping down the pills the subject heads of home for a rest. The changes in his body would have interesting consequences.

This power has been granted to one of the villagers in Townston:
Unusually high blood pressure:
You're essentially a walking bomb. If anyone targets you with the intent to kill you, you will explode, taking out the attacker with you.

Meanwhile the flasher was on the prowl again. He figured he'd make a house call this time. The surprise in the eyes of the one who'd open the door would be priceless. As he walked to the house he roaring flames barred him entry.
“Hmm.. right. I think these guys have enough problems to be worrying about me.” Said the flasher and walked off.

Night 5 is over.

Day 6 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
GarBonzo Bean at 6:10PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(offline)
so, anyone know a good plastic surgeon?
ha, my hunch about Parker was right! I should have known that Parker would go after me….the classic monkey gets banana, well who got who now? *sticks out tongue*
If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:33PM
Product Placement at 6:10PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
Ok. I want to explain what just happened.

GarBonzo Bean and Jack the Ripper managed to send a kill request to each of the twins but the twins both sent a kill request to kill GarBonzo.

However since both GarBonzo and Jack managed to send in both of their requests before the twins managed to confirm their targets, the victory torch was passed over to the vigilante/serial killer combo.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
GarBonzo Bean at 6:10PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(offline)
…and that ended up as an awesome narration!
But can I ask, who was the flasher planning on targeting?

sorry about the double post, my computer won't allow me to delete the first one
Product Placement at 6:13PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
harkovast
I need a better title.
What could my title be instead?
(And if anyone says something along the lines of “Worlds Biggest Furry” there will be trouble!)
You don't like being a patron saint?

:(

I gave you that title because you were famous for random accusations at the time.
GarBonzo Bean
…and that ended up as an awesome narration!
But can I ask, who was the flasher planning on targeting?
If you must know, he was planing on targeting ParkerFarker.
GarBonzo Bean
awesome narration!
Thanks again.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:16PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
However since both GarBonzo and Jack managed to send in both of their requests before the twins managed to confirm their targets, the victory torch was passed over to the vigilante/serial killer combo.
Boo!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
Product Placement at 6:23PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Boo!
How would you have ruled it?

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
rokulily at 6:26PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Product Placement
Boo!

i'll have you know that there was pently of time for them to figure out what they wanted to do since i was info gathering for the twins indenity(thanks to the super neutral team plus hark!). also garbean- high five.

And i'm drawing a memoral for hark. it will have fireworks.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
harkovast at 6:33PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
PP its okay, but its not snappy enough.
Maybe if it was shortened to just “The patron saint”….then I'd sound like a bad ass!
Can we do that?
I would then start refering to myself in the third person with statements like-
“The patron saint is pleased.”
Oh man, I'd be like The Rock, but in a mafia forum game…so actually nothing like The Rock….but still awesome!

Oh and also….

GOD DAMN!
DEAD AGAIN?

Why the hell do you guys keep killing me?
Just because I keep trying to get you all killed with my lies, nonsensical grudges and tendency to throw the game in exchange for a cheap bribe…..oh wait, that's why, isn't it?

Rokulily awww thanks! That is much appreciated!
Maybe Hak will bring me back again?
That would make for some kinda record!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Product Placement at 6:35PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
harkovast
And a great justification for a new title.
Hark. The turd that just won't flush.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
GarBonzo Bean at 6:39PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
harkovast

Now THAT is funny!
Hakoshen at 6:44PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
harkovast

Ha. Roku! Bring this vision to life! Please?
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 6:46PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Boo!
How would you have ruled it?

No I was booing cause I wanted them to live a bit longer or to kill more. I'd have called it the same :D

Also my scanner stopped working so I'm in the same boat as you PP for FS.

Salsa at 6:53PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(offline)
epic narration PP.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
rokulily at 7:09PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)

as for the other image… yeah, i'll do that one too just a bit later.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
therealtj at 7:56PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
So, who we goin' after?

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Hakoshen at 8:35PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(offline)
therealtj
So, who we goin' after?

Who's left?
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
Product Placement at 8:51PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
therealtj
So, who we goin' after?
Who's left?
This ought to help you guys figure out who you can strike deals with and/or backstab.

Pro-Town:
0 Celebrity Politician.
0 Detective.
0 Paramedics
1 Vigilante
1 Veteran
0 The Duelist

Neutrals:
1 The Pimp
1 The Flasher
0 The Copycat
1 The Mad Scientist
1 Paranoid
0 Raging Berserker

Criminals:
(Mafia)
0 Godfather
0 Mad Hatter
1 Mafia Members
(Serial Killers)
1 Jack The Ripper
0 The Twins

Elected Assigned roles (note these roles are granted titles hidden among the existing roles)
1 Mayor
0 Pardoner
1 Bodyguard (pro-town only)

Total of 8 players left.

Possible victory conditions:
Only pro-town and neutrals are left.
Only mafia and neutrals who support them are left.
Only Jack and neutrals that support him are left.
Only the twins remain.

Mafia and serial killers can't share a victory.
Pro-town can't share victory with criminals(mafia and serials alike).
Twins wish for everyone to die and thus can't share victory with anyone (also, since they're so bloody hard to kill, they automatically win if there are fewer then two opposing kill roles left and all the double lynches have been spent).

Salsa
epic narration PP.
Thank you.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Hakoshen at 8:57PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(offline)
Geez, so much went down in this game I don't know who's who anymore… I need to go back and re-read everything before I can even try to take a stance here.
-Harkovast
Product Placement at 8:59PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
It's been a crazy game. ^^

At first it seemed to be awfully one sided but thankfully it turned out to be quite the roller coaster. I'm glad how it turned out.

I'm expecting it to not last very long now since the twins just died so I'll be putting up a GM election soon.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Randomdudeperson at 10:09PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
Aw… I wanted to torture the banana again! So, we where finally found out eh? Too bad. Our deaths where my mistake. If only I would have sent in my kill to PP sooner. No, I had to forget about it, until today! :( That upsets me. Oh well. The bad guys never win anyway. Oh, and the way that PP depicted us in the narrations reminded me of the twins from Matrix! So, I can't help but to post this! ^^

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:05AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
Is there going to be a MVP this game? Cause if there is I'm going with Roku…or Ted X3

PP I'm sorry for killing your mime self. I'm sure you were a badass mime. But Ted I am truly sorry for killing. I mean the town couldn't even sell it back.

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:08AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
I got my scanner working agian XD. Hark you'll be getting your fan art soon ;D

ParkerFarker at 2:34AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
ParkerFarker the Twins are dead.

The plot thickens!… maybe… probably not… did you all know I wasn't mafia?

harkovast
I need a better title.
What could my title be instead?
(And if anyone says something along the lines of “Worlds Biggest Furry” there will be trouble!)

I ain't havin' none o' this! You at least have a title so don't go complaining about it!

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
waff at 4:16AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
I'm still pushing for hak to resurect me and crocty. I've got grudges to work out to you know.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
harkovast at 5:23AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
Parker Farker I'll give you a title right now!

Parker Farker- THE UNEXPECTED VENTRILOQUIST!

There, you are welcome.

Rokulily awww thanks, if I died that is how I would like to be remembered.
Remember me shamelessly plugging my comic!

PP I am not so much offended that you called me an unflushable turd…but describing me with a quote from WATER WORLD???
That I will never forgive!
Next game you are going down!
Well, technically I already declared I was going to kill you next game…but now I'm going to do what I was going to do to you before BUT WITH HAMMERS!!!
At least you didn't quote from the Postman! (That was three hours of my life I wont get back, thank you very much, Kevin Costner!)

Waff you and Crotcy are amatuers when it comes to insane grudges, you need me to show you how to REALLY hold an insane lust for vengeance!

and finally….TFGM is making me fan art? COOL BEANS!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Product Placement at 5:45AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
I refuse to believe that I just quoted Water World. Instead I think it would make more sense that they just quoted me.
That's right, I'm actually saying that Kevin Costner has an access to a time machine and that he read through the comments for this game, desperate for movie ideas. I know that may sound crazy but when you think about it, it actually makes allot of sense.

If there's anyone you should be forming vendettas against, then it's Costner for making people temporarily believe that you had something to do with one of his movies. Clearly it's all his fault.

And I prefer not being killed with hammers. It will only make people think that aghammer did it.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Ochitsukanai at 7:43AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
And I prefer not being killed with hammers. It will only make people think that aghammer did it.
It's not quite on par with having a name like “Gunny McGunderson” or “Handy McKnifington,” but…it's such a hard life. XD

Anyhow, Rokulily is just the best. -decisive nod-

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
gullas at 9:07AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(offline)
well this will be interesting to spectate :P
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Hakoshen at 9:30AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
Parker Farker I'll give you a title right now!

Parker Farker- THE UNEXPECTED VENTRILOQUIST!

There, you are welcome.

Rokulily awww thanks, if I died that is how I would like to be remembered.
Remember me shamelessly plugging my comic!

PP I am not so much offended that you called me an unflushable turd…but describing me with a quote from WATER WORLD???
That I will never forgive!
Next game you are going down!
Well, technically I already declared I was going to kill you next game…but now I'm going to do what I was going to do to you before BUT WITH HAMMERS!!!
At least you didn't quote from the Postman! (That was three hours of my life I wont get back, thank you very much, Kevin Costner!)

Waff you and Crotcy are amatuers when it comes to insane grudges, you need me to show you how to REALLY hold an insane lust for vengeance!

and finally….TFGM is making me fan art? COOL BEANS!

Hark, I think you need to take a little trip to Curahee.
-Harkovast

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon