MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XVII - The Madness Continues.
Salsa at 8:16PM, Oct. 25, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Salsa
Here's what really happened to TFGM
But we just lynched therealtj.

For some reason when I try to picture that narration of mine, all I can see is Rokulily, looking embarrassed as she's caught trying to pry up the floorboards.

Suuuuuure~ that's just what they want you to think, they screw with your mind man! It's all a big conspiracy. Roswell, the JFK assignation, Apple inc., Microsoft, they just want to harvest our souls and feed them to the gnus from Mars. They made that set that NASA used to stage the Lunar landing on Pluto. TFGM he's everywhere man, EVERYWHERE! He is therealtj! He just wants you to think he's not, and the sun? That's where lightbulbs come from.

(sorry I thought it was TFGM again)
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
harkovast at 8:22PM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
*plots revenge on PP*

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
rokulily at 8:46PM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
salsa i wouldn't directly kill tfgm an' hark. they are more or less my partners in crime. And also, yes, selling me a scythe of darkness is more often then not a bad idea. A very bad idea.

also if neutrals win, i'm already working on a victory picture. if we lose it will be just a sad face.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Hakoshen at 8:52PM, Oct. 25, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
salsa i wouldn't directly kill tfgm an' hark. they are more or less my partners in crime. And also, yes, selling me a scythe of darkness is more often then not a bad idea. A very bad idea.

also if neutrals win, i'm already working on a victory picture. if we lose it will be just a sad face.

Damn it… now she's forced my hand.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:32PM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
rokulily

You made me smexy! XD

Detective, Mad Hatter and a Jack the Ripper for a leader. That is a crazy awesome time. All it needs is some bake goods and it would be the best picture ever :D

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:12AM, Oct. 26, 2009
(online)
Here is a little family pic

Product Placement at 3:13AM, Oct. 26, 2009
(online)
harkovast
*plots revenge on PP*
Hey! Stop that.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
harkovast at 5:39AM, Oct. 26, 2009
(online)
*plots revenge on PP more quietly, so PP won't notice him doing it*

Product Placement at 5:15PM, Oct. 26, 2009
(online)
Narration!

“Huh? Where am I?” asked the confused villager. The last thing he remembered was being consumed by a roaring inferno. “I was dead, wasn't I?”
“Oh good. You're finally awake.” said the Mad Scientist, not caring to enlighten his test subject.
“What happened? Why have I returned?” pondered the puzzled townie.
“You're here for this.” answered the scientist and handed him a piece of paper.
It was a hefty looking bill, stating repair cost and fees for damaged equipments.
“Did you honestly think I was gonna let you trash my place and let you get away with it?” he continued “you will be paying for these for a good long time”.

Salsa the Raging Berserker is alive again… not that it's particularly good news for him.

Standing in the bell tower, the concerned vigilante looked over Townston. So much death had occurred in the past few days and. Things looked promising for the pro-town at first but chaos erupted once they weren't looking. However, it seemed like things had stabilized now. But was it for the better?
Most of the criminals had been weeded out but not without a cost. The good hearted townsfolk who had the interest of Townston in mind had also perished. Most of the survivors were people who held little or no respect for law and order. What kind of town would grow from that type of mentality?

“What are you thinking about?” asked Rokulily as she positioned himself next to her. Standing by her side was Sea_Cow, her remaining bodyguard.
“The future of this town.” replied GarBonzo.
“I'll have you know that I will take good care of it.”
“Will you?” asked the Vigilante while looking the person, she'd known as the Ripper in the eyes. “I figured that someone like you would get drunk with power.”
“Anyone who gets to lead will be corrupted with power. At least I'm honest enough to admit it.”
“Do you honestly think that this town will be better of if with someone like you in charge?”
Jack walked over to the ledge to observe the town himself. “I make no promises that things will be perfect. In fact it will probably be far from it. However we've tried the good. We've tried the bad. Neither extreme worked for it always made few happy and many miserable. In the end we always have to deal with someone plotting to take over. By taking the middle ground, one would hope that everyone could at least be… content.”
“There's logic somewhere in there. Even though I might not agree with it.” said GarBonzo as she glimpsed over the town again. “Dying is an interesting experience.”
“I bet it is.” replied Rokulily. “I've taken enough lives over the time to reach the same conclusion.”
GarBonzo had done the math hundred times and always reach the same conclusion. If he would fight, he'd loose. This was the only way left in his mind. “Just promise me that in the end, you'll strive to be good.”
Jack smiled back with a gesture of respect. “For the sacrifice you're about to do. I'll promise that I'll try.”
“I guess I can live with that.” said GarBonzo before throwing herself from the tower.

GarBonzo Bean the Vigilante just killed herself.

“So, is it over now?” Asked Sea_Cow while glimpsing down the tower, looking for the deceased Vigilante.
“Almost. I just realized that there's no need for you anymore.” stated Rokulily before pushing Sea_Cow off the ledge.

Sea_Cow the Veteran and the second bodyguard is dead.

Night 6 is over.

As dawn came, the villagers were informed of the status of the town. With all other opposing crime syndicates and law abiding citizens gone, the neutrals of the town were given the choice to follow their new leader.

Facing no opposition, Rokulily declared herself as the ultimate ruler of Townston and invited the whole town for a massive cake feast.

Who would have known that this innocent looking girl turned out to be a serial killer from the 19th century? I certainly wouldn't have guessed that.

As the town was slowly taken over with individuals, only interested in satisfying their lustful needs, Townston evolved into something that was sure to make Sodom and Gomorrah green with envy.

Forging new alliances with the Pimp and the Mad scientist, Kitty17 provided the homicidal mayor with sacrificial offerings to satisfy her occasional blood lust. Hakoshen in return revived those same victims in exchange for a steady supply of test subjects. Eventually the town had an army of super powered prostitutes, lead by Salsa the Berserker. With those forces at hand, the neighboring villages, fell quickly under Rokulily's rule, thus increasing her domain. D_dude the flasher took on the job as the town greeter, providing all newcomers with a simple demonstration of what awaits them within these decadent streets. Anthony Mercer, the town Paranoid, who had up until now stayed inside his home, became an active member of society, selling home made security systems. They became an instant success after a fateful demonstration that left 4 dead and 7 critically injured.

It was quite the twisted future that awaited Townston.

The End

rokulily the Minister of Cuteness, Mayor and Jack the Ripper with an Unusually high Bloodpressure.
kitty17 the Pimp
Anthony Mercer the Paranoid
Salsa the Luckless. The Raging Berserker.
D_Dude the Flasher.
Hakoshen the Spartan. The Mad Scientist.

You survived the madness. Now go have yourself a cake.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:23PM, Oct. 26, 2009
(online)
Well I'm bored now. Can't wait for next game.

Nice Nar PP ;D

Product Placement at 5:35PM, Oct. 26, 2009
(online)
Thanks monkey. If you're anxcious for the next game, you can attempt to speed up the selection progress by trying to get people to vote for their next GM. I just opened the polls btw.

I'm curious about the opinion of all the players. How did you like this setup?

I know that some of you didn't like the fact that there were no townies and that it made it too easy for the leadership to find the mafia and I understand that. However, as the game evolved, it became quite clear that the neutral players started to get the hang of their new roles and begun to mess with things, twisting the seemingly straight path.

From my perspective I found it to be quite an enjoyable game. Some of the roles in this game provided us with interesting gameplay and there were quite a few variables that left me guessing about what would happen next. Being the one from the omnipotent seat, that's saying allot.

I think my biggest mistake was the celebrity politician. I now see the error in my ways for promoting those innocent roles and am now convinced that these type of roles are way too powerful tool to use against the mafia. I intended the neutrals to be more secretive about their roles, thus providing the criminals a chance to hide amongst them like they normally do with townies but having someone hanging around that they could trust negated that possibility.

I'd be interested in playing this or a similar setup in near future.

So how did you guys like it?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
harkovast at 6:19PM, Oct. 26, 2009
(online)
I had fun.
Seemed like a good laugh.

Randomdudeperson at 6:41PM, Oct. 26, 2009
(online)
Awsome narration! The flasher as a greeter! Hilarious! And after how hard I tried to kill that banana, she ends up killing herself!!! ARGH!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
GarBonzo Bean at 7:14PM, Oct. 26, 2009
(offline)
Randomdudeperson
Awsome narration! The flasher as a greeter! Hilarious! And after how hard I tried to kill that banana, she ends up killing herself!!! ARGH!!!

I struck up a deal with Roku, I kill myself, she votes for me in the election. I doubt the townies would have won anyway.

I'm surprised at how noble my death was, I thought I would end up shooting myself because I was fed up with the singing mice and “the song that never ends” Jumping off of the clock tower was by far better.

If its popsicle, its possible!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:33PM
Salsa at 7:53PM, Oct. 26, 2009
(offline)
Nice, very nice. Just one problem, a minor nit really. If I own the most advanced complex in town, the best security, and the heaviest weapons, why would I need to work off my debt? why not just offer the Mad scientist a place at the spaceport?

also WOOT this was fun.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:04PM, Oct. 26, 2009
(online)
Salsa
Nice, very nice. Just one problem, a minor nit really. If I own the most advanced complex in town, the best security, and the heaviest weapons, why would I need to work off my debt? why not just offer the Mad scientist a place at the spaceport?

also WOOT this was fun.
You havn't tried to break in my shop yet have you? Its a simple blend of science and magic I call it scigic!

rokulily at 8:23PM, Oct. 26, 2009
(online)
it was a very good narrative PP! And a very good game all around!

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Hakoshen at 8:38PM, Oct. 26, 2009
(offline)
*Evile grin* Meh he he he! Wow. That was fun. I haven't felt that good about a game since that one where those scuba diving raptors killed everyone.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Ochitsukanai at 9:29PM, Oct. 26, 2009
(online)
Gasp, a banana suicide!?

But I don't know if that's really a noble thing to do! I mean, doesn't suicide mean you're YELLOW? Is it really an APPEALING option? Maybe you've gone SOFT? From there, isn't it just a SLIPPERY SLOPE to annihilation? I mean, the morality is SPOTTY at best! I assumed bananas were too well-BRED for that!

POTASSIUM!

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:55PM, Oct. 26, 2009
(online)
Ochitsukanai
Gasp, a banana suicide!?

But I don't know if that's really a noble thing to do! I mean, doesn't suicide mean you're YELLOW? Is it really an APPEALING option? Maybe you've gone SOFT? From there, isn't it just a SLIPPERY SLOPE to annihilation? I mean, the morality is SPOTTY at best! I assumed bananas were too well-BRED for that!

POTASSIUM!
Ahh banana humer :D

Anthony Mercer at 2:09AM, Oct. 27, 2009
(online)
Haha, the first drawing I'm in. Looks great, Rokulily.

And, in the only game without Townies, I think I can safely say I got the equivalent. The Paranoid must be the only role where you can't choose to do anything - and on top of that, no-one attacked me! You didn't even get to see the clue I sent PP!
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
gullas at 3:25AM, Oct. 27, 2009
(offline)
Well PP, it was a great deal of fun :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Product Placement at 7:03AM, Oct. 27, 2009
(online)
GarBonzo Bean
I'm surprised at how noble my death was, I thought I would end up shooting myself because I was fed up with the singing mice and “the song that never ends” Jumping off of the clock tower was by far better.
Since you were throwing away the game, I only felt like I had to make your death graceful. Rokulily put allot of trust in you by killing off Sea_Cow which ironically was a requirement for her to win the game. A more backstabing bastard would have struck a similar deal with roku, banked on her killing her own bodyguard and then sent in a last minute order to kill her off.

A more legitimate method of winning would have been to try to survive the night and attempt to convince the town to lynch Rokulily over the day. However her current popularity would have made that task daunting at best.
Ochitsukanai
POTASSIUM!
I… I have no words.
Salsa
why would I need to work off my debt? why not just offer the Mad scientist a place at the spaceport?
Well, I never said that you couldn't strike that kind of deal with him. However I figured you'd be content with leading an army of prostitutes.

Glad you guys liked that game. ^^

Nice team pictures Roku and Monkey.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 1:00PM, Oct. 27, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Nice team pictures Roku and Monkey.
Someone noticed X3

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon