MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XVIII: This is Halloween
Product Placement at 9:14AM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
Anthony Mercer
So, to summarise:

- I did absolutely nothing this whole game.
- I got lynched.
Don't forget. It looked like you were crying. I've never seen a better clue that points at you as the Van Helsing.

And that narration was gold btw.

P.S. Anthony Mercher. The emotional lurker.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
crocty at 10:03AM, Nov. 8, 2009
(offline)
IF ANY VAN HELSING IS LISTENING HARK IS THE VMAPIREPJTAPIJGOINAOIBNsgklasgksag

What are you doing, Van helsing?!

Not that I'm not on your side, Hark, but COME ON, VAN! WHAT ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME DOING? :|
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
D_Dude at 11:11AM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
Sorry I haven't been active for the last day or so. It was an unfortunate combination of Fallout 3 and waffles.
FEAR THE BADGER!
It's not overkill if you don't hit him.
Sir! We are surrounded! … Good. Then we can charge in EVERY direction.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
Salsa at 3:29PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(offline)
Night ends in about 25 minutes and narrative is up an hour after that. right?
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
rokulily at 3:55PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
okay! the actions are closed. narrative will appear soon…
Salsa
Night ends in about 25 minutes and narrative is up an hour after that. right?
yes that was right
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
seventy2 at 4:20PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
666!!!
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Hakoshen at 4:21PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(offline)
seventy2
666!!!

huh?
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
seventy2 at 4:40PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
that was post 666, i was going to post something about evil, and hallowweeen and mafia, but i forgot that i put it there.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
rokulily at 4:47PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
okay the narration might take a bit more time… due to certain requests…
harkovast at 4:58PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
Look, if I am dead, just PQ me and end my suffering!
This game is turning into sadistic torture for my brain.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Hakoshen at 5:09PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(offline)
And if I'M dead I want my narrative to involve a pineapple in a sock. Do what you will with that.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
Randomdudeperson at 5:10PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
harkovast

I know right?

>:)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Product Placement at 5:21PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
harkovast
Heh he. How many times have we've been 100% certain that Hark was gonna bite the bullet, only to realize that he's somehow managed to escape?

…in this game alone?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 5:33PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(offline)
And if I'm dead, that means the Van Helsing is a plonker and I demand he/she be sacrificed to Ameterasu D:<
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
rokulily at 5:37PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
…hm…
crocty at 5:39PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
…hm…
That isn't a …hm… of “I'll get the ceremonial sun god dagger”, is it? D8
Product Placement at 7:27PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
I'm bored enough to ask now.

Rokulily. Didn't you say at some point that a friend of yours was gonna upload pictures of you in your Halloween outfit? I'm curious if he's finished that most noble task.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Retaya at 7:30PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(offline)
crocty
And if I'm dead, that means the Van Helsing is a plonker and I demand he/she be sacrificed to Ameterasu D:<

What's a plonker?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:05PM
Hakoshen at 7:44PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(offline)
Retaya
crocty

What's a plonker?

Can't be anything good…
-Harkovast
therealtj at 7:44PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
Retaya
crocty

What's a plonker?

It's British slang for one of the following:
-A Penis.
-A man who lets his girlfriend sleep with his male friends.
-An idiot.
-A drunk.

I'd believe any of them.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
rokulily at 7:52PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
I'm bored enough to ask now.

Rokulily. Didn't you say at some point that a friend of yours was gonna upload pictures of you in your Halloween outfit? I'm curious if he's finished that most noble task.

it's not a very good picture since none of my friends would bother telling me that they were going to take pictures of me… but here…

also… 7 PAGES AND I'M NOT DONE!
rokulily at 7:56PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
Night 4

This game, thought the Van Helsing, is getting old. She counted the ratios. 11 townies remaining, including herself, 3 of those 11 were known roles leaving 8 to find 3 vampires. Simple right? Then if you add odd behavior and suspicious accounts that would leave… A bunch of people… Ugh. You know what? I’m just going to wait at the top of town hall and see’s what happens tonight. And if people die, well tough luck.

So she climbed the building and began to wait, carefully watching the town…

…………………………
At about the same time the Van Helsing was doing her math the last monster team was plotting they’re nightly actions.

“Alright team,” said the fearsome Nosferatu. “I’ve got to vent some of this stress off and I’m going to do that by killing Hakoshen. What do you feel like doing?”

“Well I think I wanna turn therealTJ”, answered the new vampire.

“Oh! I wanna turn another girl!” said the slightly older vampire who doesn’t sparkle.

“What is it with you and turning females?” asked Nosferatu.

“Simple. Girl vampires are hot and guy vampires are emo. And I don’t wanna deal with some emo boy complaining about how terribly dark existence is ALL THE FRICKIN’ TIME”, stated the un-sparkly vampire.

“Um… But we’re BOTH guy vampires.”

“Yeah but we’re cool.”

“That is pretty true… Alright! So we’ll split up- do our things and meet back here!”

And so the three temporary disbanded to cause chaos to the town…
…………………………..

Nosferatu traveled quickly into the night. He knew exactly where his target would be. Their demise would be his sweet relief.

“You there!” he yelled at a nearby shadow.

“Me there?” replied the shadow.

“Your death is upon you! Prepare to fight!”

“Of course”, said Hakoshen stepping out of the shadows. “I’ve been waiting for this really. Even brought a weapon.” He lifted up a sock with who knows what in it.

“A sock? You think a SOCK can DEFEAT ME?!”

“Sure… A sock filled with GARLIC that is!” Hakoshen rushed Nosferatu twirled the sock like a battle mace and conked him his head.

“What? What IS this? PINEAPPLE?!” yelled a VERY angry Nosferatu.

“What?!” said Hakoshen open the sock to reveal a smash pineapple and a blurry note read I.O.U. “Aw fu—“

He didn’t have enough time to finish that sentence since Nosferatu punched his in the stomach instantly breaking a few ribs and sending Hakoshen flying into a telephone post. The vampire strode over and…

Garlic? But where?

Hidden in Hakoshen shadowy coat someone had kindly slipped in some garlic that had opened a bit when he had collided with the post. The powerful stink wrapped him in a protective barrier against the vampire who had no option but to retreat. Hakoshen passed out from the pain of his wounds and relief.

I’m sure someone will find him and take him to the hospital… Anytime now…
Hakoshen the townie is brutally wounded but ALIVE

Meanwhile the new vampire was having a devil of a time trying to turn a new person. Their victim had seen them before they had seen the victim and a chase had started. The vampire had more speed but the victim’s path was so crazy that it was just like a zebra, zigzagging from the predator. It was very tiring.

“Listen! I’m NOT going to kill you okay?” panted the vampire.” I just want to turn you is all!”

“Geez NO!”, yelled back therealTJ leaping into a tree taking the chase into the branches.”Vampires SUCK!”

“That’s- That’s not very nice!”

“Your FACE isn’t very nice!”

Well that pissed the vampire off enough for the huntress instincts to finally kick in and they quickly over toke therealTJ.

But despite catching the rascally fella’ a terrible stank arose from his person.

“YOU HAD GARLIC! This WHOLE TIME I was chasing you, YOU HAD GARLIC?!” cried the vampire in angry disbelief.

“Well…Yes.”

The vampire knew she couldn’t approach such a terrible smell but this was too much. She spotted a few pinecones pick them up and began hurtling them at the should’ve been turnee. TherealTJ began to run away from the pineconing but the vampire, who had nothing better to do for a few more hours, followed him pelting him continually with pinecones.
TherealTJ gets away! More or less…

Elsewhere a non-sparkly vampire stalked his prey. He had decided on Retaya and had spent the better part of his night looking for her. She wasn’t in the newbie houses, or at any of the shops, or by the dock, desert, or volcano. So he went then to the center of town where town hall stood so he could climb it and look for her bird eye view style.

However looking up there was somebody already up there. But he was not to be deterred and started climbing up there anyway.

“Hey you!” yelled the vampire. “Have you seen Retaya tonight?”

“Yes.”

“Well where is she?”

“Right here vampire!” Retaya moved off her perched, whipped out a wooden stake and climb slowly down to where the vampire stood.

However the vampire had other plans and leapt right off the roof and headed to the cathedral to tell his master of the discovery.
The vampire ESCAPES!

…………………………..
The Van Helsing followed the young vampire to the cathedral and quietly walked in to find a single figure waiting for her.

“I’ve found you at last… Nosferatu…” calmly spoke the Van Helsing. “Or should I call you Harkovast?”

“Hmph. I never hid. To imply that you ‘found’ me just speaks of your own foolishness- even your old teacher knew better…” smirked Harkovast the Nosferatu. “But even then she was fairly foolhardy. Must be why she choose you as her apprentice.”

“Don’t you dare speak of her like that! She was a hero! And so am I! I slayed the Ghoul! I shot down the Alpha Male when he ran amok! And now… Now I’ll kill you and seal my fate as the deliverer of this town, the epic hero. All alone against two little baby vampires and the big baddie, something greater than anything my teacher ever did.”

“We will see…” said Harkovast vanishing into the shadows.

Retaya whipped around carefully searching the cathedral with her eyes, keen and alert. There would be no hiding… This would end tonight and everyone knew it. Suddenly she heard a faint laugh.

“The end is here! The end is there! The end! The end! The end!” laughed Garbonzo Bean, the newly turned, in a fit of hysterics sitting out of reach on top of the organ pipes. “Hello hunter, which will the end be?”

“Her end for certain”, smiled Salsa, the non-sparkly, pulling out a vast supply of heavy artillery. “I’ve been remodeling this place as a fortress of sorts. They’re much more to aspire to then just merely be a second class vampire in an isolated town like this one. With you out of the way we’ll move on using this as the center of operations.”

The hunter pulled out her own gun quickly and fired a round into the vampire as she jumped behind the alter. The vampire laughed at her meager display of bravo. Who brings silver bullets to vampire battle? The hunter readied her stake, once the arrogant vampire got close enough this fight would be over. But where had Harkovast gone?

“Little hunter ready to die?” asked Garbozo who had managed to get behind the Van Helsing without her noticing. The vampires nails were long and sharp and sliced the air just missing Retaya’s neck who was now up against the wall.

“Last words?” smiled Salsa.

“I’m thristy.” Said Retaya bracing for impact.

“What kind of-“

The wall shattered and a large punch bowl wearing shorts burst through screaming OH YEAH! It was the Kool-Aid guy, providing a handy escape path to the outside for Retaya to gain the upper hand once again.

“After her!” hissed Garbonzo punching the Kool-Aid man, shattering his weak plastic body. As she raced outside a serpentine form leaped out and attacked her.

“AAAAHHHHH! IT’S A SNAKE!” cried the vampire. It fell to the ground reveling that it was merely a rubber imitation. A ruse she had fallen for.

Salsa had passed the panicking vampire and trailed after Retaya. He moved so quickly that he didn’t see the thin line dangling 3 feet in the air. The metal wire would’ve normally cut through anything going that speed but vampire are a special kind of tough and Salsa merely tumbled to the ground landing hard near by a John Deere tractor. Retaya had hidden behind the tractor and quickly turn it on and it moved forward tearing the quick healing flesh of Salsa legs. His legs quickly jammed the tractor trapping him enough for Retaya to plunge a wooden stake through his heart.

Salsa the vampire is DEAD

“No!” cried Garbonzo catching up. She leapt 20 feet into the air at Retaya who calculated the angle of dissent as quickly as she could. She pulled out her extra stake and just before Garbonzo bean could skewer the hunter stabbed her through the heart.

Garbonzo Bean the vampire is DEAD

The vampire had managed to scratch the hunter arms and blood poured from the new wounds and the re-opened old ones. She was in bad shape and still needed to track down Nosferatu and finish him off…

“Where IS he?!”she asked the shadows hopelessly, tending to her wounds. Two shadows moved among the bell tower falling down and disappearing into the ground. “The last fight. The final moment between the Van Helsing and Nosferatu… The battle of the bell tower.”

She looked up just as the bell rang the first toll. She set off running back into the cathedral and up the winding stairs until at last…

Clap, clap, clap. “Well done defeating my underlings Van Helsing. And all by yourself. Say, you must be pretty tired by now… Hardly even a threat really”, chided Harkovast his fangs shining in the moonlight.

“I have enough in me to take you down Nosferatu…”
“Yes yes, and you’ll save the town… And everyone will be honky dory and rainbows will shoot out of everyone’s butts and it’ll rain cookies and cupcakes. Blah blah blah.”

The bell continued to ring intensely.

“I’m not too sure about the whole rainbows outta butts thing but I do know something about mystical doorways… For instance this bell… This IS where it all ended for you in the last life… It’s probably the gateway you crawled out of… So what would happen if, say, it was destroyed?”

“That’s nonsense.”

“Really Hark. I don’t have to be strong enough to defeat you. I just need to defeat this bell and thanks to your explosives expert… Well, I’d say a good zombie torching should blow this place up the way it’s supposed to be.”

Hark reached out to grab her but it was too late she had tossed the torch down the tower stairs setting everything on fire.

“You’ll die too.” He said darkly. “I’ll make sure of it!”

But she had already jump slowly plummeting down holding onto the old bell rope. About a story from the ground the rope tugged back and sent her flying into the dirt. Nosferatu, never one to give up a fight, flew down after her just as the entire cathedral collapse. He ran over to her to rip her to shreds when the bell came crashing down right on top of him with a loud CLANG.

The next morning they found the Van Helsing, Retaya, out in the graveyard by the cathedral badly injured. She pointed to the bell nearby rambling something about ghosts and enchantments and all kinds of mumbo jumbo. They lifted the bell up but all that was left of the Nosferatu, without his cathedral to give him hold in this world, was a pile of dust that blew away with a strong gust of wind.
Harkovast the Nosferatu is DEAD

And so the town was saved by this rookie hero and the people rejoiced!

Survivors!
crocty
D_Dude
hakoshen
Niccea
Randomdudeperson.
killerbob
Retaya
therealtj
Aghammer

Congrats! You won Mafia XVIII: This is Halloween!

Hakoshen at 8:14PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(offline)
EDIT: Somehow missed the whole second half.

Awesome.
-Harkovast
rokulily at 9:02PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
it… doesn't look like that much writing… hm… ANYWHATS. I would just like to add good game! And sorry for any mishaps on my part and thank you for letting me GM! I'm very glad most of you like my narratives even if you had to wait for them some times…

Also i have a suprise that i'll post sometime tomorrow cause i'm super tired right now.

And thanks again!
Randomdudeperson at 9:14PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
Rainbows outa butts! Classic! Epic narration btw!

And congrats Retaya! Not only did you get an awsome role your first game, but you used it very well I might add!

Yep, I was a vampire sympathizer. I didn't want to get turned though, I didn't want to go down with Hark! lol

So,…who's running the next game?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
rokulily at 9:21PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(online)
hahaha! Right! Please applying for the GM job here http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=51366&cid=243!
Retaya at 9:58PM, Nov. 8, 2009
(offline)
>8D

Best…Game…Ever.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:05PM
Product Placement at 1:55AM, Nov. 9, 2009
(online)
When I read that Van Helsing wasn't gonna do anything this turn, I lost all faith in him. You sure did pull the wool over my eyes there Rokulily.

Good game.

Now I wish to ask Retaya, why did it take such a long time for you to attack Hark? You should have known his identity ever since I died. Were you just building suspense? If so, then I wish to take this rare opportunity to grant a title to a newbie.

Retaya the Dramatic.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
gullas at 3:36AM, Nov. 9, 2009
(offline)
that was awesome, Roku!

Too bad the next mafia game will be the first one that I'll miss :(
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Hakoshen at 4:36AM, Nov. 9, 2009
(offline)
And what did I say in the beginning about going after popular people?! Retaya did such a good job of keeping her head down none of the evil folk even considered her. All according to plan! (or at least that's what I'm going to say!)

Anyways, I'm curious about this surprise Roku says she has in store for us.
-Harkovast

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon