(offline)
Product Placement
And a townies is not a believable role?

Is this really what the town wants?

In my opinion, yes :)!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Product Placement at 10:50AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Zombies don't have opinions, so yours don't count.

A question to Rokulily: If a candidate that wins the seat of pardoner is insta-lynched by the mayor, does the third place runner up get the pardoner seat instead?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
D_Dude at 10:57AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Crocty
Okay Mr Dude, I will vote for you if you
A) Insta lynch Gullas
2) Tell us your role

All right. If I win I will insta lynch gullas then. (By the way, when would I need to send in that action?)
FEAR THE BADGER!
It's not overkill if you don't hit him.
Sir! We are surrounded! … Good. Then we can charge in EVERY direction.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:18PM
rokulily at 10:57AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
A question to Rokulily: If a candidate that wins the seat of pardoner is insta-lynched by the mayor, does the third place runner up get the pardoner seat instead?

Yup, instalynch is so quick that before the pardoner can even be announced the target is dead…

D_Dude
All right. If I win I will insta lynch gullas then. (By the way, when would I need to send in that action?)

Before the DD clocks strikes 6- right when voting closes. (eastern time 7pm)
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
harkovast at 10:59AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
PP stop spoiling the game with silly made up roles like Townie. I've never heard of that role and looking at the rules I am pretty sure it is just an invention of the liberal media establishment.

Stop trying to distract us from voting for gullas, the ZOMBIE KING!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Product Placement at 11:03AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Then we have a goal now.

We need either myself or D_Dude to get enough votes to surpass Gullas, insta-lynch him and get the other one in.

I'm really surprised at how hard this campaign is turning out. The only players willing to vote aren't thinking about winning and are just giving Gullas the most powerful position in the game for the kicks. Despite the fact that he just came out as one of the enemy. The least likable enemy at that. What? Are everyone that hyped up about Zombieland?

Sorry Hark, but I'm in a must win mode. I'm not gonna entertain your jokes this time.

Finally, where the hell is Helsing? He would be very valuable at this time since he can confirm either my innocence or possibly D_Dudes.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
KillerBob at 11:04AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
D_Dude
Rokulily
D_Dude
poster bonus
Do I have to state that I vote for myself?

Anyways vote D_Dude, ‘cause I’m totally not a flasher this time.
Good enough reason for my vote :P
My name is Bob and I kill things. Things like: moments, moods, norms, rules, and people.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:15PM
Product Placement at 11:13AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Fine. Obviously, people are completely ignoring me. I honestly can't believe that a player who gets a kill role so bloody often that he's killed most of us by now, twice, and just got another important role for the 6th gazillionth time is receiving that much support. What happened to those grudges that everyone's always talking about settling?

Since people are voting for D_Dude, I hope that he wins and turns out to be good on his promise to lynch Gullas. That seems to be the only hope for me to get any progress in this election since nobody seems willing to vote for me, despite my previous success.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
therealtj at 11:26AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
Fine. Obviously, people are completely ignoring me. I honestly can't believe that a player who gets a kill role so bloody often that he's killed most of us by now, twice, and just got another important role for the 6th gazillionth time is receiving that much support. What happened to those grudges that everyone's always talking about settling?

Since people are voting for D_Dude, I hope that he wins and turns out to be good on his promise to lynch Gullas. That seems to be the only hope for me to get any progress in this election since nobody seems willing to vote for me, despite my previous success.
Well what do you expect me to do? It's not like I can just ignore the guts it took to not only come forward as the zombie, but to still ask to be voted in as mayor. Now that's what I call moxie!

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Product Placement at 11:33AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Yeah… I'll give him that. That takes special kind of balls.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 11:37AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
When has it ever been?

Product Placement
Emo stuff.
Don't take it this serious it is a GAME. Gullas was brave enough to come out((if he really is the zombie)). I personally want to become a monster and win as said monster((hopefully not a zombie though)). Since none of the other monster are standing up I can't vote for them. D_Dude hasn't been in office yet you have and when you do it isn't much fun…its just another win. If I remember correctly some people had grudes against you. Finally STOP BEING EMO IT IS A GAME! D:<

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
gullas at 11:39AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Yeah… I'll give him that. That takes special kind of balls.

quiet rotten ones, if I might add :D

Townies just think about it… not only does Gullas, the local butcher-fetus becomes the mayor, but you mayor will be an exceptional one… a zombie one. Surely the town would be in good hands- errh what will be left of my hands, and I'd do whatever I could to keep you alive. Cause after all, you townies are my main source of income… and food ^^

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Don't take it this serious it is a GAME. Gullas was brave enough to come out((if he really is the zombie)). I personally want to become a monster and win as said monster((hopefully not a zombie though)). Since none of the other monster are standing up I can't vote for them. D_Dude hasn't been in office yet you have and when you do it isn't much fun…its just another win. If I remember correctly some people had grudes against you. Finally STOP BEING EMO IT IS A GAME! D:<
evidence #4568

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Product Placement at 11:52AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Finally STOP BEING EMO IT IS A GAME! D:<
Don't be rude. I'm not calling you names. Might as well tell you the same for taking my rant that seriously.

The only grudges that I'm aware is that fake one that Hark had because the doctor didn't resurrect him in the last game.

I haven't had enough kill roles to collect any grudges.

Although… me and Salsa have this silly competitive thing, ever since I got him accidentally lynched. We always strive to give each other graphic demises whenever we get a chance to write death narrations about each other.

Finally. I'm sorry if winning is so boring to you. I just really, really don't want a zombie for a mayor and thus am being vocal about it.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Product Placement
When has it ever been?
It's only a none believable role when there are criminals around that can hide amongst them. “The whole no townie for mayor” law was concieved because the Godfather kept sneaking into office by pretending to be a townie. There are no hidden roles in this game. The Van Helsing can figure out anyone who's trying to run under false pretenses. And since you're voting to get a zed into office, I sincerely doubt that it's one of your concerns anyways.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
rokulily at 11:54AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
update so far…

Product Placement
poster bonus

Gullas
therealtj
harkovast
Gullas
poster bonus
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Killerbob

D_Dude(winning)
poster bonus
D_Dude
crocty
Waff
Product Placement
Anthony Mercer
Randomdudeperson
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
harkovast at 11:59AM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Look at those dirty D_dude voters! A veritable axis of evil!

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:03PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Finally STOP BEING EMO IT IS A GAME! D:<
Don't be rude. I'm not calling you names. Might as well tell you the same for taking my rant that seriously.
I'll be as emo as I want. Look at my avi it practicly screams “emo!”

Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Product Placement
When has it ever been?
It's only a none believable role when there are criminals around that can hide amongst them. “The whole no townie for mayor” law was concieved because the Godfather kept sneaking into office by pretending to be a townie. There are no hidden roles in this game. The Van Helsing can figure out anyone who's trying to run under false pretenses. And since you're voting to get a zed into office, I sincerely doubt that it's one of your concerns anyways.
Yes but! People have ran as “Townie” before just so the role finder wounldn't check them. There is always that risk of you saying, “Hey I'm a townie a real townie. The Van can always check me and waste a look to find out I'm a townie since there is no hidden roles.” but you still being a monster hoping the Van believes you and will not check. Thus Townie is not a believable role.

D_Dude at 12:10PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Harkovast
Look at those dirty D_dude voters! A veritable axis of evil!

Well at least they are not Furries. I think…
FEAR THE BADGER!
Product Placement at 12:22PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Yes but! People have ran as “Townie” before just so the role finder wounldn't check them. There is always that risk of you saying, “Hey I'm a townie a real townie. The Van can always check me and waste a look to find out I'm a townie since there is no hidden roles.” but you still being a monster hoping the Van believes you and will not check. Thus Townie is not a believable role.

I'd welcome it if Van Helsing would check me out to confirm that I'm innocent. I don't consider it a wasted action. It was only wasteful back when the title “townie” could mean “no, actually I'm the godfather”. If Van Helsing would check up on either me or D_Dude, confirm mine or his innocence, get in touch and forge an alliance to help either of us get the Mayor's seat so that Gullas would end up being lynched, I'd call it a very productive use of the role check power.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:22PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
TheFlyingGreenMonkey

I'd welcome it if Van Helsing would check me out to confirm that I'm innocent. I don't consider it a wasted action. It was only wasteful back when the title “townie” could mean “no, actually I'm the godfather”. If Van Helsing would check up on either me or D_Dude, confirm mine or his innocence, get in touch and forge an alliance to help either of us get the Mayor's seat so that Gullas would end up being lynched, I'd call it a very productive use of the role check power.
OR he could check Gullas if he is monster we he can tell us and we elect him/her and kill gullas or if gullas is isn't a monster he can forge an alliance with Gullas.

D_Dude at 12:25PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
In order to gain more votes and hopefully defeat gullas I will now reveal my role!

I am… DUN DUN DUN a Scary Movie Fan.
So yeah… Vote for me, people.
FEAR THE BADGER!
Product Placement at 12:25PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Nah… I prefer insta-lynching him instead.

Edit. All right, looks like D_Dude tromped my role. I still want to get into office though.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 12:51PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
I would like to make a request.
Everyone voting for Gullas is clearly wanting to be turned by Gullas, correct?
rokulily
therealtj
harkovast
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
killerbob
Mr Werewolf and vampire, please turn these people. If not, simply kill them. They're either going to have to betray Gullas (Which will be fucking hilarious) or be Gullas' servants, and be killed by you.

I'm not aiding you two, I'm merely hindering Gullas.

<3 Tschus~
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
D_Dude at 12:55PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Well since tommorrow is a school day, I will have to go to bed soon. I trust that my loyal supporters will carry on my campaign in my absense. (hah)

Also I have already sent in the instalynch, so if I win gullas is going down.

Good night
FEAR THE BADGER!
therealtj at 1:03PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
crocty
rokulily
therealtj
harkovast
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
killerbob
Mr Werewolf and vampire, please turn these people. If not, simply kill them. They're either going to have to betray Gullas (Which will be fucking hilarious) or be Gullas' servants, and be killed by you.

<3 Tschus~
Please, we all know you're the vampire.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
Product Placement at 1:07PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
At least he's no zombie.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 1:22PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
therealtj
crocty
rokulily
therealtj
harkovast
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
killerbob

<3 Tschus~
Please, we all know you're the vampire.
If i was the vampire I'd admit it, so you can all be free of those stupid glowing vampires. :|
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Anthony Mercer at 1:36PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
PP, I would've voted for you, but it looks like you're not getting any votes, so tbh it would be a bit of a waste. Therefore, I am voting for D_Dude.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Randomdudeperson at 1:36PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
I'm voting for Ddude, making the poles even. However, since Gullas got to 6 first, he'll win. If only we can get just one more person to vote for Gullas!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
crocty at 1:45PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
Looks like we aint getting a pardoner….:|
Product Placement at 1:53PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
crocty
Looks like we aint getting a pardoner….:|
What is this? People have the attention span of a fish?
rokulily
Product Placement
Yup, instalynch is so quick that before the pardoner can even be announced the target is dead…
Also, those who are sweating over the tie between Gullas and D_Dude can calm down. I switched my vote over to D_Dude a long time ago. Roku simply hasn't updated the statues yet.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon