MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XVIII: This is Halloween
Retaya at 1:53PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
Well wow…I sure seem to have missed a lot. All this craziness happening without me? I just took a break to go to church and all this happens for me to catch up on. X3
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:05PM
Product Placement at 1:57PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Ah ‘tis the perils of being the new guy. Allot of stuff can happen here in a very short time, thus overwhelming those who haven’t caught up.

Long story made short: You want to vote for me.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
rokulily at 1:57PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
the wonderful world of mafia can move fast at times, while others it'll inch on by. But for the most part it is very entertaining!

The votes so far:

Product Placement
poster bonus
therealtj
Product Placement

Gullas
harkovast
Gullas
poster bonus
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Killerbob

D_Dude
poster bonus
D_Dude
crocty
Waff
Anthony Mercer
Randomdudeperson
kitty17

seventy2
poster bonus
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Product Placement at 2:02PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
rokulily
Product Placement
therealtj
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 2:04PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
People have the attention span of a fish?

I do beg your pardon?
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Product Placement at 2:12PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
It's just that I had to explain why townies should not be treated with suspicion in this game twice already.

Then I asked Rokulily if an insta-lynched pardoner meant that the runner up would get the pardoner seat instead. She said yes. My following post discussed a strategy to get either me or D_Dude into the mayors seat so that we could insta-lynch Gullas and help the other one take his place. Naturally that post of mine was completely ignored as well.

Sorry for the harsh words. It was uncalled for. It's just that I make the effort of reading everyone's post in this game and I find it annoying when someone asks stuff that I've already covered. Especially if it was only 1 or 2 pages ago. This campaign's been very frustrating for me and then monkey called me an Emo. Being called an Emo from self confessed Emo is a pretty big insult. :(
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
seventy2 at 2:14PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
screw you guys, i'm throwing my hat into the ring.

facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
crocty at 2:20PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
Sorry for the harsh words. It was uncalled for. It's just that I make the effort of reading everyone's post in this game and I find it annoying when someone asks stuff that I've already covered. Especially if it was only 1 or 2 pages ago. This campaign's been very frustrating for me and then monkey called me an Emo. Being called an Emo from self confessed Emo is a pretty big insult. :(

Yeah sorry, got homework to be doing, so I was skimming the thread.

However, the picture was merely a reference to this:
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
gullas at 2:32PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
the wonderful world of mafia can move fast at times, while others it'll inch on by. But for the most part it is very entertaining!

The votes so far:

Product Placement
poster bonus
therealtj
Product Placement

Gullas
harkovast
Gullas
poster bonus
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Killerbob

D_Dude
poster bonus
D_Dude
crocty
Waff
Anthony Mercer
Randomdudeperson
kitty17

seventy2
poster bonus

I can't belive it! Is my “OH, I am a bad guy and please vote for me” act working and I'm getting the pardoner? I mean, woa :D man if I'd only known before hand. I'm gona keep that act up! I'm still the friggin Zombie so all ya townies should vote fo'ya fellow Zombeeee or as I like to call it, the North-west-east side of the Town square, aaaaait?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
Product Placement at 2:34PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
GAAAAAAAAASP!

You thieving thief!

Ali G was my bit!
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
gullas at 2:39PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
GAAAAAAAAASP!

You thieving thief!

Ali G was my bit!

Oh spare me… mr.Bond
rokulily at 2:43PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
just saying voting closes in an hour and 12 minutes! Any last minute bribes, pleas, blackmailing, or whatever gets you the votes should be done now.
harkovast at 2:45PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Gullas I always vote for evil.
That way at least you know what you are getting.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
gullas at 2:50PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
rokulily
just saying voting closes in an hour and 12 minutes! Any last minute bribes, pleas, blackmailing, or whatever gets you the votes should be done now.

Oh snap! Guess I should come clean then….

Townies!!!! I am NOT the zombie I've been claiming to be. I'm only a townie :(

I only claimed to be one of them monsters to get votes from the wildcards (like Harkovast) and I was very pleasantly suprised to see that people actually voted ^^

Makes me feel that I've accomplished something :P
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:51PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
crocty
Looks like we aint getting a pardoner….:|
What is this? People have the attention span of a fish?
rokulily
Product Placement
A question to Rokulily: If a candidate that wins the seat of pardoner is insta-lynched by the mayor, does the third place runner up get the pardoner seat instead?
Yup, instalynch is so quick that before the pardoner can even be announced the target is dead…
Also, those who are sweating over the tie between Gullas and D_Dude can calm down. I switched my vote over to D_Dude a long time ago. Roku simply hasn't updated the statues yet.
And I find that bullcrap :/

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
Retaya at 2:51PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
I vote for harkovast because his avatar has a kitty.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:05PM
crocty at 2:53PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
gullas
rokulily

I only claimed to be one of them monsters to get votes from the wildcards (like Harkovast) and I was very pleasantly suprised to see that people actually voted ^^

Well Dude left, and before he left, he told Roku to insta lynch you, so you're dead either way, my good chum.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 2:55PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
Retaya
I vote for harkovast because his avatar has a kitty.
Awesome reason :D

therealtj at 2:56PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
crocty
gullas
rokulily

Well Dude left, and before he left, he told Roku to insta lynch you, so you're dead either way, my good chum.
lulz

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM
rokulily at 2:56PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Product Placement
crocty
Looks like we aint getting a pardoner….:|
What is this? People have the attention span of a fish?
rokulily
Product Placement
A question to Rokulily: If a candidate that wins the seat of pardoner is insta-lynched by the mayor, does the third place runner up get the pardoner seat instead?
Yup, instalynch is so quick that before the pardoner can even be announced the target is dead…
Also, those who are sweating over the tie between Gullas and D_Dude can calm down. I switched my vote over to D_Dude a long time ago. Roku simply hasn't updated the statues yet.

actually he did, then a few hours passed and he switched it back. I've been updating the votes on the front page pretty often- there's a lotta switching thats been going onna bunch of peoples parts.
gullas at 2:58PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
crocty

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU- quick every one, cahnge your votes to me!!! pretty please :S?
Product Placement at 3:00PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
You're referring to the current status? Yes. I switched again, once D_Dude had a healthy lead over Gullas and seventy2 decided to enter the race as well. By retaining the third place, I stand to gain the pardoner seat. And why the harsh language, aimed at me? Frankly, I've been finding you quite annoying during this election.

Sorry Gullas but that gamble of yours is not gonna pay off. D_Dude who's set to win in less then an hour has already sent in the action to insta-lynch you and he recently announced that he won't be around. Absent player can't be plead with. You're going down, no matter what.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 3:00PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
gullas
crocty

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU- quick every one, cahnge your votes to me!!! pretty please :S?
I'd do it if I were you, this zombie–I mean Townie seems legit to me.
gullas at 3:03PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
oh well… it was a fun ride anyway (>^_^)>
Product Placement at 3:05PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
crocty
gullas
crocty
Hell no am I voting for him. This mockery of the election has been irritating enough. I stated at the beginning that no good would come out of claiming to be the Zombie.
A ) If he was telling the truth, we'd lynch him and be done with it.
B ) By lying, he'd only manage to serve as a huge distraction causing us who took his claim seriously to focus our attention on getting him, while the real zombie leader got to roam free.
Insta-lynching was inevitable course of action, in my opinion.

Sorry Gullas. You have only yourself to blame.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
gullas at 3:07PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
crocty
gullas
crocty
Hell no am I voting for him. This mockery of the election has been irritating enough. I stated at the beginning that no good would come out of claiming to be the Zombie.
A ) If he was telling the truth, we'd lynch him and be done with it.
B ) By lying, he'd only manage to serve as a huge distraction causing us who took his claim seriously to focus our attention on getting him, while the real zombie leader got to roam free.
Insta-lynching was inevitable course of action, in my opinion.

Sorry Gullas. You have only yourself to blame.
I know… and I LOVE IT XD
Product Placement at 3:10PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
If you turn out to be the zombie leader, you deserve a title for being the most honest player around (although, now that I think about it, that title should definitely should go to that kid who admitted to me that he was the Godfather in crocty's game). If you're a townie… then you should still get a title for causing these shenanigans. Something along the lines of…. terrible gambler.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
gullas at 3:13PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
If you turn out to be the zombie leader, you deserve a title for being the most honest player around (Now that I think about, though that title definitely should go to that kid who admitted to me that he was the Godfather in crocty's game). If you're a townie… you still should get a title out of these shenanigans. Something along the lines of…. terrible gambler.
Gullas the impaler and the terrible gambler… I like the ring of that ^^'
crocty at 3:14PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(offline)
Product Placement
If you turn out to be the zombie leader, you deserve a title for being the most honest player around (Now that I think about, though that title definitely should go to that kid who admitted to me that he was the Godfather in crocty's game). If you're a townie… you still should get a title out of these shenanigans. Something along the lines of…. terrible gambler.
To be fair, he isn't that honest because right now he's telling us he's a townie.
But agreed, a tite is required! Yes!
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:17PM, Nov. 1, 2009
(online)
PP I am referring to the fact that the insta lynch will kill the pardoner only to replace him with the runner up. I would rule it as there wouldn't be a pardoner. And I am finding your overly sensitive being a bit annoying myself.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon