MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXIII - Back to the Basics.
Niccea at 10:34AM, Feb. 20, 2010
(offline)
Good to see you lurking, Hak.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:14PM
Anthony Mercer at 12:13PM, Feb. 20, 2010
(online)
Oh, right, the game started! I had no idea! I've been… um… doing… homework. (Actually, I did do some. XD)
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Salsa at 1:35PM, Feb. 20, 2010
(offline)
Why so silent? *starts acting like the Joker*
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Mettaur at 2:27PM, Feb. 20, 2010
(offline)
How did this happen? Really, I just work on my science project a few days, and you vote a Raider as mayor? Really? I guess It's a miracle you guys didn't vote for a Rad-Roach. But, I have a protection. You see, I have been preparing for such an event, and have stockpiled a bunker with enough supplies to take care of anything the Wastes could throw at me. For anyone that wishes to preserve any of the sanity left in the once sane town, come to my bunker. But be warned, I have automated turrets in the halls, attack me and your friends will be bringing you back in a gore-bag.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:59PM
seventy2 at 2:39PM, Feb. 20, 2010
(online)
hahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Mettaur at 4:18PM, Feb. 20, 2010
(offline)
I am serious. I have built a mini-vault (not part of Vault-Tec at all), using a mod. It is not able to fit everybody in, a few people at most. But, first to reserve space will get help on their first nights stay. I have befriended a super-mutant, one of the only few to not be killing psychos. He will guard you on your first night. His name is Fawkes. Have a good stay!

Note to self, program the Protectron to keep a close watch on Seventy-Two, there is something about him that is un-settling.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:03PM, Feb. 20, 2010
(online)
harkovast
Random, I jsut couldn't figure out why someone would want to vote for a lunatic like me!
Better to be safe then sorry.
I string em up and let PP sort em out.
D:<

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
Salsa at 6:06PM, Feb. 20, 2010
(offline)
Mettaur
How did this happen? Really, I just work on my science project a few days, and you vote a Raider as mayor? Really? I guess It's a miracle you guys didn't vote for a Rad-Roach. But, I have a protection. You see, I have been preparing for such an event, and have stockpiled a bunker with enough supplies to take care of anything the Wastes could throw at me. For anyone that wishes to preserve any of the sanity left in the once sane town, come to my bunker. But be warned, I have automated turrets in the halls, attack me and your friends will be bringing you back in a gore-bag.

uh, I think that place was a designated test site that I just used to test some new Kinetic Kill Weapons. Oops
RAGE!
seventy2 at 6:15PM, Feb. 20, 2010
(online)
Mafia. Mafia never changes.
facara
Mettaur at 7:07PM, Feb. 20, 2010
(offline)
So, no townies want the protection of the one trained by Doc Church? I guess not. But remember, you still have time to reserve space in the vault! Oh, and Salsa, no need to worry about the vault. You could fire all 92 mini-nukes and the bomb in Megaton at my vault, and there would not be a scratch. You see, the vault is made of the same metals that make up the helmet of a Mettaur, impossible to destroy, so It's ok…for now. Do not test me, or I will rain hell down on you.
seventy2 at 8:05PM, Feb. 20, 2010
(online)
I don't want to set the townees on firrrrrre…i just want to start a flame in town square….

Wheres the PP at?
facara
Randomdudeperson at 11:32PM, Feb. 20, 2010
(online)
All this fancy talk about a vault and protection, SHEESH!!! We're losing our focus ppl! This game isn't about protecting and figuring out who's good and who's evil, it's about old vengences, new titles, bribes, fan art, popularity, blood baths!!! Right?

*cricket chirping in the background*

But seirously, all this talk about a VAULT? A vault is meant to be locked from the OUTSIDE, so what ever is inside can't get out! Makes me suspicious about a certain someone…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Product Placement at 4:59AM, Feb. 21, 2010
(online)
Sorry you guys. My computer died on me last night and I was having troubles starting it up again. As a result, I ended up missing the deadline by mere… 12 hours so I'm postponing the night 1 narration till the end of this day.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:52PM
crocty at 5:43AM, Feb. 21, 2010
(offline)
We could already be dead…
We could inadvertantly dead-talk!
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
harkovast at 5:56AM, Feb. 21, 2010
(online)
I eagerly await seeing who has been horribly murdered to death.

Crotcy stop dead talking you cheater! Sorry, I meant to say stop possibly dead talking because you could be dead and I wouldn't know one way or the other because I am not mafia at all.

There, that's better!

Only one of you has sent me their role, and it is rather disappointing!

I will have to exterminate you all then to eliminate the disloyal elements (save for my body guard and that one loyal citizen!)

Actually I haven't messaged myself with my role yet….I AM A TRAITOR TO MYSELF!
DIE ME!

That is all.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:44PM
Product Placement at 5:59AM, Feb. 21, 2010
(online)
crocty
We could already be dead…
We could inadvertantly dead-talk!
Well… technically speaking, night 1 is still in effect (must be daylight savings time .> ). Thus, if anyone hasn't send in their night action yet, I will still accept them.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
gullas at 1:49PM, Feb. 21, 2010
(offline)
HEY PEOPLE!!! I'm back, so Hark you'll be seeing my role… real soon XD
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:40PM
same at 1:55PM, Feb. 21, 2010
(online)
Im just passing through the thread reading a load of fallout references. Dont mind me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:19PM
Product Placement at 3:02PM, Feb. 21, 2010
(online)
So… one hour left until narration time.

I just spent a good while on this one so I hope you'll enjoy it.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Product Placement at 4:00PM, Feb. 21, 2010
(online)
Narration:

“Hold it right there!” said the police officer.
Crocty stopped to look behind himself, nearly messing himself in the process. Had he been figured out that soon?
“You dropped this.” continued the officer, handing him his wallet.
“Oh… Thank you.” said Crocty with a sigh of relief.
“Just doing my job” replied the officer with a big smile walked off.
Crocty hurried off, trying not to be seen. He was gonna keep quiet tonight, preferring not to risk his life this early in the gam… uhm… this early in the week.
Unbeknownst to him though, he was not alone.
The street light to his right was smashed all of a sudden, blacking out that portion of the street. Then the left one did the same, leaving crocty in the dark. What the hell was going on? A small shuriken, responsible for blowing up those lights fell to the ground next to him. No wait. That wasn't a shuriken. It was a small metal piece, shaped like a flying nocturnal creature of some so-
A cable snagged crocty's leg and before he could make sense of what had happened, he was flying into the air.
As he dangled upside down from a fourth floor balcony railing, a dark and mysterious creature approached him, staring him right at his face.
“Tell me what-” started the creature before clearing his throat, starting over again.
"Tell me what you know“ he said with a deep and raspy voice.
”What are you talking about?“ screamed Crocty.
Wrong answer“ said the creature and let go of the cable.
Crocty screamed as he went free falling but was jerked back up moments before he hit the ground.
Who do you work for?“ asked the creature with the intimidating and hard to understand voice.
”If I tell you, I'm as good as dead anyways“ cried Crocty as his heart kept skipping beats due to this traumatic experience.
I might do more then just kill you.“ said the creature as he grabbed his throat with his free arm.
”Gragh. How the hell did you know what I was anyways?-“ asked crocty back ”None of us had made any moves yet.“
Maybe it was a lucky guess. Or maybe I'm just that great." said the creature. Confident it wouldn't get anything from Crocty, the dark protector let go of the cable again, opting to let gravity take care of him.

Crocty the mafia hitman fell to his death.

The loud “thudunk” made the Mayor jump. Was that someone to kill him?
“Meat shields! Protect your master!” he said, pushing one of his bodyguards ahead causing him to fall over the mangled corpse.
“Nice!” said the bloodied bodyguard “Good to know you're so willing to throw us to our death”.
“Think nothing to it. Now that I have both you and the paramedics watching over my back, I have no need to worry about my life” said Harkovast proudly.
The bodyguard grumbled while dusting off what he could dust off and the Harko posse continued down the road.

“No! Please don't kill me” screamed the woman as the knife wielding arm came down upon her. The TV screen flickered and lid the room with a blue hue as the exited villager coughed up some pop corn that had gone down the wrong way. Killerbob emptied his glass to flush down the stubborn snack that had irritated him so, prompting him to go back in the kitchen for a refill.
When he returned the murder scene had stepped up in its intensity and Killerbob sat down to watch. This movie is turning out to be much more thrilling then he had expected.
“Look closely now. This is my favorite part.”
“Shh. Don't spoil it.” replied killerbob as he stared intently at the screen.
The maniac cut open the belly and dove his hand deep into the guts with all the gory details. The woman screamed in agony and terror as he started to pull out her organs one by one.
“Holy crap! You're right! This scene is intense!” said killerbob and reached out for some more popcorn.
Hold on. who was he talking to? He lived by himself. Startled the villager jolted from his couch to look around. There was no one else in this room that he could see.
“Must have been my imagination” he thought to himself and sat down again.
The brutal murder scene continued and become more and more revolting with each passing second. Jesus. How did this movie get passed the movie board? Hold on… Something was not right. That wasn't the same woman that was on the screen before he went into the kitchen.
“I popped in this tape while you were away. You do like it, don't you?” asked the voice.
“Who said that?” asked killerbob startled again.
“Someone who represents Fred. Fred enjoys his work very much and so do I. You don't seem to like it very much.” said the voice. “Fred doesn't like it when people don't appreciate his art.”
Realizing that he had just watched a snuff film with its creator nearby, the terrified townie ran for the front door. It had been jammed from the outside. The TV went dead, along with all other sources of light. Killerbob frantically reached for the light switch but it wouldn't work. He could now make out someone in the dark, slowly walking towards him.
“I hope you don't mind that I switched off your fusebox. Fred likes to work in the dark. He think it's more… intimate. You can really connect with someone that way.”
“Who… who are you? Wh-where is this Fred” asked Killerbob, afraid of the answer.
“Fred will be here soon. He prefers that I set things up for him first.”
The man in the dark suddenly stops and goes silent for a minute, then proceeds to approach Killerbob again. He reaches inside his coat and bring out a knife.
“Hi there. I'm Fred.”

KillerBob the Townie suffered a long and painful death.

“Take me Salsa. I'm all yours” said the gorgeous supermodel, lying in the sand. Her perfect tan suggested that she frequented these sunny beaches quite often and she was equipped with assets that would make the manliest of jaws drop to the ground.
“Oh boy.” said Salsa exited as he wrapped his arms around the amorous beauty “what have I done to deserve this?”.
“Enough talking. Do me now!” said the woman as she kissed Salsa passionately.
“Oh, baby. I want you so much.” mumbled Salsa as he slobbered the face of his bedmate. Opening up one of his eyes, he came to realize that the model had been replaced with a grinning horse.

Salsa has been Horseheaded

Unfortunately for some unlucky soul, a bomb has been successfully planted on him.

Elsewhere, a dark deal was struck and a button was pressed. Its effect will not be felt until the sun sits anew.

Night 1 is over.

Day 2 has begun.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
crocty at 4:02PM, Feb. 21, 2010
(offline)
GAH!
I hate this game.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:19PM, Feb. 21, 2010
(offline)
The guy who killed Crocty is the vigilante, obviously, and there's also an obvious clue as to who he is. Or maybe I'm just that awesome at deciphering Product Placement's clever clues. Ahh, I feel good.

And I think that “unlucky soul” is a clue too but it could just be saying that that guy's screwed anyway. Anybody see a connection.

And the last sentence is supposed to mean something…I just know…

Anyone see a clue as to KillerBobBob? I'm thinking it's the psychopath or the Paranoid

(I'm saying all of this without looking at the front page so if I'm wrong, tell me)

Keep forgetting to tell Harkovast my role…whoops! I just told you all I'm a townie! Of noes!!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
harkovast at 4:20PM, Feb. 21, 2010
(online)
Wow! My enlightened leadership has led us to success, already taking out a bad guy.

At the moment, based on evidence from many sources, I have determined to kill Seventy2 and Gullas in today's lynch, unless anyone can change my mind.
(And my mind is ALWAYS changeable!)

That is all.

Product Placement at 4:28PM, Feb. 21, 2010
(online)
That reminds me. Today's lynch will be a double lynch.

That means that you can vote for up to two people (not the same one twice though) to be executed.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Mettaur at 4:34PM, Feb. 21, 2010
(offline)
Man, this is so exciting! Even more so knowing that I'm taking part in it! Already a Mafia is dead, and although we have suffered a loss, we shall overcome this! We must rely on the detective, he will figure out who this crazy killer is, and Salsa…I also am a therapist, need a session? Special this week: Gang related trauma, and being gnawed by animals. Who knows? Perhaps we shall slay yet another Mafia at the lynchings! I do have suspicions on that Gullas, and his Strange Meat…
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:35PM, Feb. 21, 2010
(offline)
Hark, the fetus said that they were townie. Didn't contact you to finalize it.

With 72, go all the way. No one likes him! >)

Random seems suspicious to me too. Anyone else? (or he could be the one with the bomb, whichever goes…)

And no matter who is mayor the alliance with the townies will always be called mine. Who agrees? :)
seventy2 at 4:37PM, Feb. 21, 2010
(online)
but I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO FAVORITE YOUR COMIC? why kill me? seriously?

You guys can trust i'm not a mafia.
—————-

as for the vigilante, someone has already been discussing batman in this very thread…but vigilante's are cool, and should not be voted to be lynched.
facara
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:46PM, Feb. 21, 2010
(offline)
I haven't sent in my finalization of lynching you 72.

I don't remember any batman. I did see the connection though and I really don't want to release the name, rather let someone else get the clue. Hint: it's in the stuff our vigilante says.
Salsa at 4:57PM, Feb. 21, 2010
(offline)
And me horseheaded!
RAGE!
harkovast at 5:00PM, Feb. 21, 2010
(online)
Okay, I am hearing evidence that Gullas probably isn't guilty. At least not guilty of the murders we have heard of here, he might be guilty of other murders that are yet to happen! (preemptive guilt, in my town you are assumed guilty in advance…saves time.)
So its seventy2 and probably therealtj (I never trust pardoners).

Any other wild accussations for me?

(Salsa, could it be the old "horses head a mafia to make yourself look innocent plan?)

That is all!

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon