It hurts me.

In here.

Won't you come?…Won't you cuh-um?
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
alwinbot at 9:52PM, Sept. 2, 2010
(offline)
same
harkovast
17 mafia and I am STILL a bloody townie!

Don't forget you might be the paranoid.
Why would he forget that?

And you're one of the unlucky 6, hark.

as am i.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Randomdudeperson at 9:59PM, Sept. 2, 2010
(online)
Roku, i would have voted for you, that was one FREAKIN AWSOME POSTER!!!! lol

Hark, I saw in the news where an old woman in Britain pet then threw an orange cat in a garbage can, instantly thought of you ;p

Same, nice narrations, very creative with the song lol

Maru, im afraid of you now. When i left, you where still new, now i come back, and your at PP status now! 0_0

PP, your mafia. period :p

Kroatz, your phsyco, period :p

1337, your turning into Hark, period :p

Glad to see a new face here, welcome to the madness Plaguedoctor!!!

Everyone, hello. I have returned, as a new me!!! …Ok, fine, maybe not me, just my life schedule now lol. I've traveling in Northrend a lot lately, so yah. As you can see, i am too lazy to have changed my avatar from who knows how long ago!!!

For those of you wanting to know my role, you'll have to read it in the narration after you kill me ;p
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM
Randomdudeperson at 10:11PM, Sept. 2, 2010
(online)
Oh, and my proof that PP is mafia? Well, not only did he pardon the phyco, (who he obviously hired to take out his fail hitman), but just take a look at his speach patterns!!!

*this is in no way edited by me or any other party that has any affiliation with me in the concerted efforts of removing mafia and mafia infestation from the town of Townston or surrounding premises. This message brought to you through the Stuff & Such commity. If there's stuff to do, we're there*
Product Placement
All right then. So far, few of the townies have come forward and we've got some roles as well.

People claiming to be the detective, veteran and the vigilante have all come forward. If the real det/vet/vig is reading this, please let us know that there's a scam artist in our midst.

Neither of the paramedics have yet to come forwards.

And I can tell that some of you aren't fully trusting that I have the best interest of the town at heart.

Well I can tell you this. Whenever I honestly promise something, I mean it. I find it important that people's opinion on me is not blackened and therefore try to be truthful when it comes to that kind of stuff. So far, whenever I've said that I honestly swear that I'm a pro-townie, I've turned out to be telling the truth so I hope you can take my word for it. If, however, I happen to be lying after all, you will know how much my word is good for.

So can you please trust me enough for your roles?
Product Placement at 10:45PM, Sept. 2, 2010
(online)
Well, that's pretty much how I would word it any day of the week. They were the only roles, who had not reported to either roku or me about their identity. Why is the word “forwards” more mafia like then others, anyways?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
Kroatz at 11:12PM, Sept. 2, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
Well, that's pretty much how I would word it any day of the week. They were the only roles, who had not reported to either roku or me about their identity. Why is the word “forwards” more mafia like then others, anyways?
Like many things in life it just is.
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
rokulily at 11:12PM, Sept. 2, 2010
(online)
welcome back traveling man! glad you are still fine and well!

anyhow, i'm pretty sure that pp isn't mafia. otherwise we'd be doomed and we are not. at least not for right now… things are happening, we'll be able to tell once the smoke clears.

anyhow i'm not sure what the red ‘forwards’ implies. and the lynch cancel was supposedly nesscessary from what i understand too… can you eleborate please?

also thank you for the compliment on my poster. i need to make another picture for this joint… quick! someone do something interesting!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Kroatz at 11:13PM, Sept. 2, 2010
(online)
rokulily

anyhow, i'm pretty sure that pp isn't mafia. otherwise we'd be doomed and we are not. at least not for right now… things are happening, we'll be able to tell once the smoke clears.

anyhow i'm not sure what the red ‘forwards’ implies. and the lynch cancel was supposedly nesscessary from what i understand too… can you eleborate please?

also thank you for the compliment on my poster. i need to make another picture for this joint… quick! someone do something interesting!

Does an invisible backflip.

- Albert Einstein
rokulily at 11:17PM, Sept. 2, 2010
(online)
Kroatz

ASTOUNDING
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
Zeph at 12:19AM, Sept. 3, 2010
(online)
Paul is Mafia.

Wait

I'm not playing…
PAUL IS MAFIA
Comic The Mutha Flippin God of Airsoft

Rockin the WTF face.
CLEARLY AN OUTRAGE! CLEARLY!
wait what?
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM
Kroatz at 1:23AM, Sept. 3, 2010
(online)
rokulily
Kroatz

ASTOUNDING
Did I mention I was juggling invisible cars whilst performing recently mentioned backflip?

Oh and Yay! Hey Zeph!

- Albert Einstein
Randomdudeperson at 2:45AM, Sept. 3, 2010
(online)
rokulily

PP said:

And neither one of them has come forwards.

Proper english:

And neither one of them has come forward.

PP added an s, giving it the well known “mafia” accent. How's you not see's this see? Yah, its currtains for yahs see?

I dunno, im just messing around, but still >_>

Oh, and Same, you disappoint me. You forgot me title :cry2:

Its Randomdudeperson the confusing ;p
Kroatz at 3:39AM, Sept. 3, 2010
(online)
I Think you'se should listen'se to Random'se.

- Albert Einstein
maru at 7:54AM, Sept. 3, 2010
(offline)
Randomdudeperson
Maru, im afraid of you now. When i left, you where still new, now i come back, and your at PP status now! 0_0
Oh, thanks youse! >P
Rokulily
Unless I was right, and he is the serial murderer, which I think I am… Probably… cause if Kroatz is the murderer we will lose another probably me cause we all know what happens to talkers but if I'm wrong then this will prove the greatest act of foresight I have seen in a while
Innocence proves a good lawyer.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:54PM
Product Placement at 9:06AM, Sept. 3, 2010
(online)
Randomdudeperson
Yeah, that's right. I just made fun of your spelling.

You! Who are a foreigner and has English as your second language.

Take that in your foreign pipe and smoke it!

Randomdudeperson
Roku, (should have been “.” ) i would have voted for you, (missing “because” and that comma was unnecessary) that was one FREAKIN AWSOME POSTER!!!! lol

Hark, I saw in the news where (should have been “that” ) an old woman in Britain pet (missing “,” ) then threw an orange cat in a garbage can, (should have been“.” ) (missing “I” ) instantly thought of you ;p

Same, nice narrations, (should have been“.” ) very creative with the song lol

Maru, im afraid of you now. When i left, you where still new,(missing “.” ) now i come back, and your at PP status now! 0_0

PP, your (should have been “You're” ) mafia. period :p

Everyone, hello. I have returned, as a (you're referring to a specific thing, namely you. Therefore you should use the word “the” instead) new me!!! …Ok, fine, maybe not me, just my life schedule now lol. I've (should have been “I was” ) traveling in Northrend a lot lately, so yah. As you can see, i am (should have been “was” ) too lazy to have changed my avatar (missing “,” ) from who knows how long ago!!!

For those of you wanting to know my role, you'll have to read it in the narration after you kill me ;p

You were saying?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
I Am The 1337 Master at 9:36AM, Sept. 3, 2010
(offline)
I'm becoming Harkovast?

Says who?

Says what?

Meow?
Randomdudeperson at 9:57AM, Sept. 3, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
Randomdudeperson
Yeah, that's right. I just made fun of your spelling.

You! Who are a foreigner and has English as your second language.

Take that in your foreign pipe and smoke it!

Randomdudeperson
Roku, (should have been “.” ) i would have voted for you, (missing “because” and that comma was unnecessary) that was one FREAKIN AWSOME POSTER!!!! lol

Hark, I saw in the news where (should have been “that” ) an old woman in Britain pet (missing “,” ) then threw an orange cat in a garbage can, (should have been“.” ) (missing “I” ) instantly thought of you ;p

Same, nice narrations, (should have been“.” ) very creative with the song lol

Maru, im afraid of you now. When i left, you where still new,(missing “.” ) now i come back, and your at PP status now! 0_0

PP, your (should have been “You're” ) mafia. period :p

Everyone, hello. I have returned, as a (you're referring to a specific thing, namely you. Therefore you should use the word “the” instead) new me!!! …Ok, fine, maybe not me, just my life schedule now lol. I've (should have been “I was” ) traveling in Northrend a lot lately, so yah. As you can see, i am (should have been “was” ) too lazy to have changed my avatar (missing “,” ) from who knows how long ago!!!

You were saying?

Yup, same old lovable PP, havn't changed a bit have you? ^_^

PP stands for Party Pooper btw :p
Product Placement at 10:35AM, Sept. 3, 2010
(online)
I'll have you know that I've only improved ;)
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Randomdudeperson at 2:17PM, Sept. 3, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
I'll have you know that I've only improved ;)

Crap, there goes my hopes of beating you XD
Kroatz at 2:53PM, Sept. 3, 2010
(online)
I'm not gonna kill Maru tonight, would you all just trust me? Even if I do turn out to be a psycho then at least I've made myself usefull by killing a Mafia member. I'd like to point out that that has been the only usefull thing anybody did so far. Okay?

The next person that publicly accuses me of betraying the town, before or after my death, will be killed/haunted.

- Albert Einstein
same at 3:19PM, Sept. 3, 2010
(online)
Narration: Night 2

Mettaur was leaving the bi-millennial fallout and zombie convention. On his way home he found $5, he bought an icecream cone on his way home. Surely it was a great day.
He knew he would have to make his way home soon. With PP pardoning people to save a child who could obviously wait 5 minutes the streets werent safe. He crossed the road when a mad man came running at him.

“RUN MAN RUN! PAUL IS COMING!”
“Yous crazy.” He replied and continued to walk on.
“Fair 'nuff” the mad man said as he disappeared.

He finally made it to his home. There was a $100 note lying on his doorstep.

“Sweet!” He said as he went down to pick it up. The note suddenly started moving. He followed it around the corner.

“GOTCHA YOU TROUBLESOME NOTE!” He exclaimed as he put it in his pocket with glee.
He looked up to see the barrel of a shotgun square in his face.
The trigger was pulled and his brain painted the wall a blood red. Blood red with blood. And red.

Mettaur the paramedic is dead

Meanwhile across town Shirkersama was leaving the town library on one of his visits to ask for obscure books by authors that noone has ever heard of. As he left the doors he bumped into a tall darkly dressed person.

“Watch where youre going”
“Im sorry.” He replied
“Wait a minute! You! The boss wants you dead.”
“What boss?! Did i mess up at work again? Why would i tell them the company went bust when im still getting paid?”

The darkly dressed person pulled out a revolver and shot him dead.

“Well… that is a lot of blood. Didnt think this through as well as i had though… BYE!”

Shirkersama the townie is dead

They fled through the alleyway leaving Shirk's corpse lying against the wall.

A skinny man was also seen running from a citizens home. Not much happened there.

Night 2 is over
Day 3 begins

Send your votes!
Sorry its late. Trains didnt come due to a “Mysterious” object on the lines meaning i had to arrange a lift… which was pleasant…
Also i really need to add a list of contents.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
Product Placement at 3:30PM, Sept. 3, 2010
(online)
…fuck.

At least now I know why the second paramedic wasn't contacting us. I was hoping that mettaur was an inactive mafia member.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
same at 3:40PM, Sept. 3, 2010
(online)
Randomdudeperson
Oh, and Same, you disappoint me. You forgot me title :cry2:

Do i know you?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
shirkersama at 3:50PM, Sept. 3, 2010
(online)
Someone
Meanwhile across town Shirkersama was leaving the town library on one of his visits to ask for obscure books by authors that noone has ever heard of.

I'm ok with what happened becaues of this sentance.
I actually do that.
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
seventy2 at 4:01PM, Sept. 3, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
…fuck.

At least now I know why the second paramedic wasn't contacting us. I was hoping that mettaur was an inactive mafia member.

Youve teamed up with the psycho and are now killing townees!

i believe to be the mob boss to be pp!

Which is why the mafia didnt kill kroatz!

Im voting for pp from kansas city.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
Salsa at 4:12PM, Sept. 3, 2010
(offline)
Either the mafia are getting lucky or they have connections.

Occam's Razor says it must the simplest of the two.

Too bad Occam's Razor never applies in mafia.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Product Placement at 4:16PM, Sept. 3, 2010
(online)
I'm getting seriously tired of people who are accusing me of being mafia. I've been mistrusted from the start of this game, even back when I was running for office.

How about we look at the damn clues before pointing fingers? There's a hitman and a mad hatter mentioned in them.

Edit: @Salsa: Mettaur hasn't been online for days now. There was no way for either the town or the mafia to know he was the paramedic. Like I said, I was hoping he was an inactive mobster since he tends to gravitate towards mafia roles.

Unfortunately he also happens to gravitate towards healing type roles as well, apparently.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:43PM, Sept. 3, 2010
(offline)
Should another townie get killed today, I will reveal all information I know to the public. Including my role.

Who here actually likes Family Guy?

Kroatz is not mafia.

Someone w/ a shadowy avatar killed shirk.
So it was…
Alwinbot or TFGM.
You choose.
(I'm probably wrong.)

“Red” refers to something.
Kroatz at 4:59PM, Sept. 3, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
Should another townie get killed today, I will reveal all information I know to the public. Including my role.

Who here actually likes Family Guy?

Kroatz is not mafia.

Someone w/ a shadowy avatar killed shirk.
So it was…
Alwinbot or TFGM.
You choose.
(I'm probably wrong.)

“Red” refers to something.
I think it's plague doctor that killed Jake.

- Albert Einstein
Product Placement at 5:00PM, Sept. 3, 2010
(online)
I don't think it's monkey. Alwinbot fits the description of a dark figure better (this is based on the fact that the clues seem to have been centralized around the avatars, so far).

What about that skinny guy? The mad hatter was inactive during the first night and once random dude came back, we have a mysterious figure leaving a house. Random's avatar is a stick figure.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon