MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXXIII: Back in business
Kroatz at 1:48PM, Sept. 6, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Product Placement
Guys. Please stop voting for monkey. I can vouch that he's not mafia.
Listen to the person who said this.

Little late for that… Sorry..?
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
same at 2:43PM, Sept. 6, 2010
(online)
Narration: Day 4

Apologies for the late narration. (Again)

It was lunch time and the town pulled up chairs to watch the lynch. A firing squad had been hired because Kroatz wouldn't return the noose.
The townsfolk brought chairs and popcorn with them.
Today was a special day indeed. For today both a voted execution and an inactivity.

Mayor Roku was at night classes so Product Placement was filling in for the mean time.
“Todays lynch isnt happening.” He said as he let Monkey go.
“WE DEMAND BLOOD!” The townsfolk roared.
“YEAH! MONKEY BLOOD!” Kroatz yelled.

“Well since we paid for the firing squad we're using them. Today were killing off dead weight.” Product Placement said as he wheeled a lifeless looking salsa onto the podium.

The firing squad loaded their rifles. Took aim and fired.
Bits of Salsa covered the crowd. They felt like doritos.

“See what your blood lust is doing to you?! You cant think rationally. Its just accusations based on nothing. Innocent people die over your grudges, when you dont think and when you blindly accuse.” Product preached to the crowd.

Kroatz got up and made his way to the front of the crowd. His face was firm and serious. He stared PP straight in the eyes.

“… Is there any garlic dip? I dont like salsa.”

Salsa the townie is dead

Night 4 has begun.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
Kroatz at 2:45PM, Sept. 6, 2010
(online)
Yuk, Salsa.

- Albert Einstein
seventy2 at 3:23PM, Sept. 6, 2010
(online)
poor salsa.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:31PM
Hakoshen at 3:42PM, Sept. 6, 2010
(offline)
Yay! I'm safe from the firing squad for another two days.

Not that it really matters.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:42PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:14PM, Sept. 6, 2010
(online)
Well I'm glad I'm still alive. It would have been a huge mistake for the town to of killed me.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:47PM, Sept. 6, 2010
(offline)
My ideas are always mistakes, aren't they?

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
You can't listen to text.
All I hear is the sound of me typing.

But that's not the sound text makes.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
rokulily at 6:29PM, Sept. 6, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master

maybe. i mean the whole dress wearing campaign wasn't the best of ideas.

and yes, still alive and actually helping. more behind the scenes stuff really. trying to catch up with some drawing… started to add to the mafia comic again too…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:01PM, Sept. 6, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master

TheFlyingGreenMonkey
You can't listen to text.
All I hear is the sound of me typing.

But that's not the sound text makes.

And this is why you should be in the next fightsplosion XD

rokulily at 7:19PM, Sept. 6, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Notice how I am not the one saying vote for me. That makes me the better person and thus a better milkshake maker. You remember that Crocty.

Mettaur at 8:05PM, Sept. 6, 2010
(offline)
I'M FRIGGIN BACK, BABY! And now, I friggin hate Mac Security! Parents choose a site rumored by their friends who actually never checked the site, to be blocked, and it takes so very long for the kid to convince them to unblock it! Like this site! But now I'm back, and I'm dead! At least next game, I'll actually be able to participate. But hey, paramedic again, eh? Blessed by the mafia gods is what thinks I!

Sorry, just excited to be back on, got lots of comic checking to do now.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Product Placement at 8:13PM, Sept. 6, 2010
(online)
Why the hell would your parents block a site that hosts webcomics?

That's just… I don't know… equivalent of someone taking all the action magazines from their kids, cause someone told them that superheroes in spandex were bad influence. And then it takes weeks for them to be convinced that there's nothing wrong with the site?

I'm sorry to say this Mett but your parents are anally retentive.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
same at 8:20PM, Sept. 6, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
Why the hell would your parents block a site that hosts webcomics?

That's just… I don't know… equivalent of someone taking all the action magazines from their kids, cause someone told them that superheroes in spandex were bad influence. And then it takes weeks for them to be convinced that there's nothing wrong with the site?

I'm sorry to say this Mett but your parents are anally retentive.

My parents wouldn't let me wear spandex :,(
rokulily at 9:23PM, Sept. 6, 2010
(online)
Hey! i just wanted to wish hakoshen a very merry birthday indeed! and may the rest of the week be awesome.

and same… i feel your pain…
Salsa at 9:38PM, Sept. 6, 2010
(offline)
same

Gotta say, now I've been killed every way possible.

In my defense, I haven't had a chance to get online. got done working 28 hours and then came home for Labor Day, then I had to work on some Brit Lit stuff.
(For those curious, I worked from 8pm Friday-4am Saturday, got two hours of sleep because of clothes washing, worked 10am Saturday- 6am Sunday, drove to my dorm to get stuff together to come home and left at 7am, got to my house at 9am, slept til 3pm, the rest of the time has been taken up by sleeping and spending time with my mom)

Oh and happy B-day Hak, here's some salsa.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:33AM, Sept. 7, 2010
(offline)
Mettaur
I'M FRIGGIN BACK, BABY!
Mac security
Sounds like my parents.

Took a hell of a lot of persuasion to get a neopets account when I was 13.

Roku said “Pic”:
Ha, he's got his top hat on.
“Dreaded” top hat for that matter.

TFGM
And this is why you should be in the next fightsplosion XD
Honored. Finish up yours so I can join.
clickety-clack.
same at 2:17PM, Sept. 7, 2010
(online)
Narration: Night 4

Kroatz had his night planned out. Chensey hawkes on his ipod, a map and some essential items required for his big night on the town. But first. Time for a nap. Setting his alarm for an hour later he got into bed and fell straight asleep. His dreams were filled with magical adventures. Beating gnomes with a baseball bat, pushing over unicorns and trapping Smurfs in a jar. Oh they were magical indeed. His alarm went off. It was time to get up. The lights where on. There was someone sitting in the chair infront of him.

“This is where it all begins.”
He let out a scream as they pulled a gun from their jacket and shot him in the face.

Kroatz woke up. It was a dream. He rolled over. There was still another 10 minutes. He rolled over. There was a horse's head beside him.
“Well… Shit.”
Kroatz was Horseheaded.

The flying green monkey was celebrating his living. He was having a bottle of champagne. He was having a party with all of his friends. But little did know he had invitted the last hitman. He left for a while to check his emails. The hitman followed him out of the room. TFGM was sitting in his computer room. The hitman entered the room with the champagne bottle. He hit him in the head and the bottle. Monkey fell to the ground. The blood seeped out of his cracked head. The hitman laughed. “A host shouldnt leave their guests unattended. Mwahahaha!”

The flying green monkey the townie is dead

Meanwhile across town the vigilante was watching over their target.
“Ive got you now. Godfather.”

He followed his suspect into a warehouse.

“END OF THE LI-”

“…”

His target disappeared.

“SHIT!”

Night 4 is over
Day 5 begins

Send your votes.
Anthony Mercer at 2:42PM, Sept. 7, 2010
(online)
Well, “A host shouldn't leave their guests unattended” stands out too much to not be a clue. I'm gonna check through some profiles for once.
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Product Placement at 3:33PM, Sept. 7, 2010
(online)

Kroatz should have been allowed to use his power tonight.

Horsehead attacks don't kick in until the end of the night, lasting the next day and night.

Otherwise you'd be saying that the horsehead can cancel the action of a player for two nights, just because the godfather was able to horsehead the player early enough.

Also… Monkey was just a townie?
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
seventy2 at 3:44PM, Sept. 7, 2010
(online)
dude, on the scale of books and narrations, i'm putting this with orson scott cards better writing.

i was on the edge of my seat in suspense!
facara
same at 3:59PM, Sept. 7, 2010
(online)
Youre all gonna be pissed at me for this but i need to rewrite the narration.
Im stressed and a lot of stuffs been going wrong lately as youve probibly (or not) noticed with the late narrations and the lack of updating the front page.

Well you can complain at me after.
I Am The 1337 Master at 4:32PM, Sept. 7, 2010
(offline)
Forgiven.

By me at the least.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:40PM, Sept. 7, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
Also… Monkey was just a townie?
I think that is one of the parts that will be rewriten.

I Am The 1337 Master at 5:02PM, Sept. 7, 2010
(offline)
I realy shouldn't be making guesses now…

But why did the godfather attack tonight and attack a person we suspected to be him?

It's a dumb move on his half.

And why'd he give Kroatz the “known” or as I like to think of it, suspected, serial killer the horsehead?

Was it a drastic last action of his?

Did he plan to die but take some people with him?

Until the new narration is written then everything I've said is nonsense.

Ignore me.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 5:11PM, Sept. 7, 2010
(online)
rokulily
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Notice how I am not the one saying vote for me. That makes me the better person and thus a better milkshake maker. You remember that Crocty.

XD

Product Placement at 5:28PM, Sept. 7, 2010
(online)
Seventy2 is the godfather btw. The detective checked him out pretty early in the game and he came out as “Townie”. However, I suspected him of being the big cheese for a good long while now. I never said anything though, cause I didn't want him to know about it.

Last night however helped confirm it for me, cause I know for a fact that the vigilante went after him tonight. He survived, which means he was protected.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
seventy2 at 5:32PM, Sept. 7, 2010
(online)
i always get accused of being the big baddy. you just wait PP, my proof is coming that you're really the bad guy in cahoots with the serial killer to end us all.
facara
Kroatz at 5:34PM, Sept. 7, 2010
(online)
seventy2
i always get accused of being the big baddy. you just wait PP, my proof is coming that you're really the bad guy in cahoots with the serial killer to end us all.

Cahoots?
And I believe that I've been the most usefull person in this game, so…

- Albert Einstein
Product Placement at 5:35PM, Sept. 7, 2010
(online)
Sure. Keep telling yourself that seventy2.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
same at 5:55PM, Sept. 7, 2010
(online)
ReNarration

The Vigilante looked around the warehouse for clues. He found something in the corner covered in empty boxes. It was a Delorean. The keys were still in the ignition. Getting into the car he noticed there was a digital calender and clock. It was an hour off. He ignored it and drove home. Annoyed at losing the godfathers trail he took a drive on the motorway. He looked for the radio to calm himself down but all he could see were a few buttons. After fiddling with them the car began to speed up. It continued to get faster and faster until a trail of fire followed the car. Suddenly it ripped through the fabric of time and he ended up back an hour earlier. Seeing this chance he drove back to the warehouse.

On his way back he passed TFGM's house. He saw the last hitman entering the house. The vigilante opened his phone and called kroatz.

“Hello.”
“Kroatz. Go to Monkeys house. I've found the last hitman.”
“But i was gonna get a nap.”
“Theres no time for that. I think Monkeys in danger.”
“ugh… fine!”

He hung up and made his way to the warehouse.
He parked the car in an alley way so he could watch the warehouse. He saw the godfather waiting outside. The vigilante got out of the car taking the keys with him. He saw a phonebox.

“I didnt notice that before.” He said as he went in for a closer look.
He was jumped by the godfather as he tried to open the door. The godfather was choking him with a rope. He punched his way out of the godfathers grasp.

“But you! You were over there!”
“Yeah. And you'll be along any minute now.”
“What?!”
“Look.” The godfather said as he pointed to where he was standing.
“But… You're still there!”
“Exactly. I made my way to that warehouse because i heard of the time travel device. Little did i know there where 2 of them. I got to the warehouse and dismissed it as a rumor, only after i saw you following me i decided i would have to hide in this phonebox. Then things started to-”
The vigilante punched the godfather in the face knocking him to the ground.

Meanwhile at the party TFGM was going to check his emails.
The last hitman made his way into the room. He was holding the bottle about to strike him when kroatz entered the building. Kroatz's entry alerted TFGM to the man behind him readying the bottle. Monkey quickly threw his monitor at the attacker knocking him back. Monkey pinned him agains the wall. The attacker kicked him back and he landed on the bottle cutting his side. Luckily it wasnt fatal. Just stung like a bitch. Monkey grabbed the keyboard and bashed him around the head causing the attacker to drop to the ground. The attacked took a chance to swing his foot into the side of Monkeys leg dropping him to the ground aswell.

“I always knew you where a keyboard warrior but i never knew literally.” He said with a smirk on his face.

He pulled a knife from his jacket and stood up. He made his way towards Monkey as he backed away.

At that minute Kroatz entered the room.

“Use this!” He said as he threw a shotgun to Monkey.
The hitman gulped. “Oh shi-”

Without a second though he blew the hitmans brains all over the wall.

Hakoshen the hitman is dead

Meanwhile across town the fight between the godfather and the vigilante raged on.

The vigilante was fighting a loosing battle. The godfather was adjusting a pair of knuckle dusters getting ready to give the vigilante a bad case of brain damage.
He paniced and looked around for something to use. He couldnt see much because of his swollen eye and the pain was getting hard to bear. He placed his hand on something. It was a gun. The godfather turned around after adjusting his “finisher”.

“How did you get my gun?”
“Dont know dont care. All that matters is that i have it and its pointed at your skull.” The vigilante said as he lay on the ground in a bloody mess. He had the gun pointed at the godfathers head.

“Lets be reasonable here.” The godfather said as he began to sweat.

The vigilante pulled the trigger sending a bullet through the godfathers head.

“There is no reasoning with death.”

Seventy2 the godfather is dead

He got up and tied the phonebox to the delorean. He drove out to the edge of the town where he put a bullet into the fuel tank causing it to explode and burn to the ground. He wandered back into town where he collapsed
Product placement was brought to hospital. His internal organs were bleeding and he needed a lot of surgery to repair the damage from the fight. Kroatz came to visit him while he was recovering.

“The jobs done then?”

“… seems like it.”

“Well. I guess ill just finish you off then.” Kroatz said with a grin on his face.

Product just stared back. They both began laughing. Product gave Kroatz a letter.

“Whats this?” He said as he looked at it.

“A permanent pardon. After all you where more or less an unoffical vigilante and an honorary townie.”

“Thanks… i guess.”

“So what next?”

“God only knows.”

Kroatz left the ward and stuffed his jacket with scalpels.

“Maybe i shouldnt have given him that permanent pardon” Product placement said as he scratched his chin.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon