MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXXIV:MARVEL vs DC: Game Thread
jninjashadow at 5:00PM, Sept. 19, 2010
(online)
Hmmm, I have a DAMN good hunch who killed Gullas. Someone who often proclaimed him an enemy despite no previous basis, only a profession. Ladies and gentalmen, Gullas was killed by… THE SUN-GOD RA! VOTE TO LYNCH RA!
Evidence:
“redneck in a big box flying through the sky.”: Red necka are caused by the sun, which is in the sky

“Torchwood!”: F
torches are for fire, like the SUN

“After 14 cats”: Cats are sacred to the Egyptians, which Ra is

There you have it! Gentlemen, let us lynch a GOD! Damn fine mayoring Jninja, damn fine.
If you took that seriously for a minute, then I am simply done with you
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Niccea at 7:19PM, Sept. 19, 2010
(offline)
Possible Riddle Answers:

Both women had a husband named Fred (19 year old didn't kill her husband, but she killed her sister's husband). (Sounds crazy but my father-in-law and his brother both married women named Carol)

Fred died of alcohol poisoning after going on a binge encouraged by the 19-year-old.

The woman has multiple personality disorder and one of her personalities is her 19-year-old sister.

Really…That is all I got…Maybe it is simpler than this…

Why did the DCs have the damn Riddler on their team?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
Mettaur at 8:01PM, Sept. 19, 2010
(offline)
I'm dropping out, I'm not going to play a game where the GM decides to act like Humorman towards me. And if you count my death in the narrations as another gay joke, I will file this to the moderators as being a humorman.

Oh, and she has two 19 year old sisters with a husband named Fred.

Or the woman and her sister both have husbands named Fred, only one of them is dead.

So says Bob, who feels this role was picked out for him. And fuck you Kroatz.
Been years since I was here. I've been at rehab since. So uh. Yknow, things got interesting.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:40PM, Sept. 19, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
A woman proves in court that her 19 year old sister killed her husband Fred.
Her 19 year old sister proves that she didn't kill her husband Fred. How can this be?
She has more than one 19 year old sister.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
Salsa at 9:28PM, Sept. 19, 2010
(offline)
Mettaur
I'm dropping out, I'm not going to play a game where the GM decides to act like Humorman towards me. And if you count my death in the narrations as another gay joke, I will file this to the moderators as being a humorman.

Really?

Dude, if anything you're bing just as bad, if not worse than, he is. Lighten up.

Also the reason Humorman got banned from playing is because he was a troll, and his final game was just an excuse to troll the whole lot of us. I haven't seen anything like that from Kroatz. Yes it might help if he lightened up on the jabbing, but seriously, telling some one to fuck off is not how you get them to stop.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
Kroatz at 11:22PM, Sept. 19, 2010
(online)
Well…
Anyways.

Because of a massive screw up on my part, one of last night's kills shall be narrated today, during the lynch. The person shall however still be able to vote.

And Mett, lighten up. Nothing I have said so far could even come close to either cheating, trolling or bullying. The gayness of the Marvels in the dressing room is mostly my own opinion of 90% of the old Marvel comics. If you can't handle that then fine.
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
jninjashadow at 3:56AM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
…And fuck you Kroatz.

Quitters never win, lad. You are over reacting, a simple solution is stop over reacting. If it bugs you just ignore it, do not even mention it. Your over reactions are fodder for more mockery.
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Peren at 5:19AM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
A woman proves in court that her 19 year old sister killed her husband Fred.
Her 19 year old sister proves that she didn't kill her husband Fred. How can this be?

The woman has a husband named Fred, and the (hot)19-year old sister has a husband named Fred. Could it be that the hottie killed the first Fred, but not her own husband Fred?

(so, there is just 1 19year old sister, but 2 Freds. It depends on how you interpret ‘her husband Fred’, which is said 2 times.)

And Mettaur, I don't know you or anything, but if the same joke was made with my name in it instead of yours, I could've laughed about it.
blub
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:42PM
Product Placement at 7:56AM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
Mettaur
I'm not going to play a game where the GM decides to act like Humorman towards me. And if you count my death in the narrations as another gay joke, I will file this to the moderators as being a humorman.
What's all this then? The two of you are still fighting?

I particularly don't see any gay jokes in the narration, nor was Mettaur killed but it looks like someone did try to off him, but he was protected for some reason. That could mean that he has a friend watching over him (which I think is unlikely, since it was the first night and the paramedics are normally not active during the first night, due to them not knowing who they should protect), he was the veteran equivalent or the godfather equivalent.

I'm also suspecting that the mafia was quiet last night and that these are serial killer attacks.

But what's that about a mistake and that someone else is supposed to have died last night? And that person is going to die tonight instead? What if we happen to vote to lynch the person that was supposed to die?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:53PM
same at 9:35AM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
Mettaur

Oh, and she has two 19 year old sisters with a husband named Fred.

Or the woman and her sister both have husbands named Fred, only one of them is dead.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE QUIT!!!

Now who wants breadcrab?

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
Kroatz at 10:29AM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
Product Placement
What's all this then? The two of you are still fighting?
Well, Mettaur seems to have a disliking towards this game, even going as far as insulting my idea even before it started. After that Mettaur threathened disrupting the game. (Something which he, in my opinion already did once, in the NOIR game I last run.) My response to this threath was making mettaur into one of the most ridiculous Marvel heroes around. (Bob, agent of hydra. I did not however cheat by re-rolling or intentionally making Mettaur a regular Marvel) I then proceeded to run the game, being terribly annoyed by his behavior. The following step was Mettaur's, by stepping out of the game, mostly because he believed that my Narration was calling him gay.

And that's about it.

Product Placement
I particularly don't see any gay jokes in the narration, nor was Mettaur killed but it looks like someone did try to off him, but he was protected for some reason. That could mean that he has a friend watching over him (which I think is unlikely, since it was the first night and the paramedics are normally not active during the first night, due to them not knowing who they should protect), he was the veteran equivalent or the godfather equivalent.

I'm also suspecting that the mafia was quiet last night and that these are serial killer attacks.

But what's that about a mistake and that someone else is supposed to have died last night?
Well, I made a mistake and someone else was supposed to have died last night too.
Product Placement
And that person is going to die tonight instead?
Yes. Yes he is.
Product Placement
What if we happen to vote to lynch the person that was supposed to die?
Well then he'll come back to life to be killed again of course!

A vote update will come in a couple of minutes, after I re-read the PQ's sent to me, making sure I didn't leave anything out this time.

- Albert Einstein
Kroatz at 10:51AM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
1337 3: Oh oh!
Harkovast
Same
Rokulily

PP 1:
Seventy2

Rokulily 1:
Leet

Seventy2 1:
PP

- Albert Einstein
Kroatz at 12:19PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
Narr shalt be late.

- Albert Einstein
rokulily at 12:50PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
hiiii again. school and people are stealing my life but i like both so i can't complain.

so lets see whats been happening… hmmm. i don't think the narration really is made to make fun of you mett. i think kroatz has been on a ‘superfriends’ high as shown in the very first narrative. i don't think he's trying to be mean to you he just likes finding a weak spot and poking it.

also possible riddle answer… the 19 year old didn't kill her husband she killed her sisters husband, fred.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
same at 12:52PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
This fred clue was brought up before…
Product Placement at 1:07PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
PP 1:
Seventy2
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Kroatz at 1:44PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
rokulily
hiiii again. school and people are stealing my life but i like both so i can't complain.

And I'll never give it back! Muahahaaahahahaahahahaaah!

Deadline in 12 minutes! Narr in about 42 minutes!

- Albert Einstein
alwinbot at 2:53PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(offline)
Aww, Zach's getting all teenage angsty.
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
Kroatz at 2:59PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
BRAND SPANKING DEADLINE!

- Albert Einstein
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:09PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
University is exhausting and I haven't even had my first class yet!

TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:11PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
BRAND SPANKING DEADLINE!
ICECREAM LICKING DEADLINE!

same at 3:13PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
alwinbot
Aww, Zach's getting all teenage angsty.

You mean annoying?

wait….
he already was.
Kroatz at 3:18PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Kroatz
BRAND SPANKING DEADLINE!
FREIGHTTRAIN HITTING DEADLINE!

- Albert Einstein
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:32PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Kroatz
BRAND SPANKING DEADLINE!
FIRETRUCK SNORTING DEADLINE!

Kroatz at 3:36PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Kroatz
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Kroatz
BRAND SPANKING DEADLINE!
MUSTACHE SPORTIN' DEADLINE!

- Albert Einstein
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 3:42PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Kroatz
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Kroatz
BRAND SPANKING DEADLINE!
MUSTACHE SPORTIN' DEADLINE!

EYEPATCH WEARING DEADLINE!

same at 3:50PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
Kroatz at 4:01PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
Oh, sorry Same.
Did you have to wait too long?
I'll never do it again my love. *SMOOCH*

NARR DAY TWO

A new morning arrived, the Marvels, still drunk from their partying last night started flying around again. Some of the Marvels had gotten into fights and were still tearing apart the city. Much to the dismay of the new S.H.I.E.L.D. Director, who knew he'd have to replace all the buildings, trees, streets, lampposts, caves, nuclear launchsites and even some kindergartens.
While Jninja was enjoying his morning beer and was trying to get used to his new eye-patch-monocle thingy the secret super-buzzer started super-buzzing. From the super-speaker he heard his super-smexy-secretary's voice calling him:
“Oooooh Jay… My little ponytailed-monocled-purple-caped wonder.” She said.
“Oh yes, my little smoochum-Jack-Daniels-Beer-Pinata-Glass-Sidewalk?” He responded. to which his secretary said:
“Wow, you're really bad at this aren't you?” After waiting a few moments to see if Jninjashadow would respond she continued. “There's a Marvel standing at the door, he wishes to speek to you and he isn't pleased…”
“Let him in.” Jay said, in his tough-er-ish-est voice.
“Mettaur Bob, agent of Hydra. Reporting for duty.” The man said.
“SHOOT HIM!” Jay responded with a shriek, immediately grabbing his own limited edition spider-magnum and shooting Mettaur in the head.

Mettaur stopped playing, so ehm… Yeah.

After the body was removed from the office, three more people came in. Jay, still flustered because a hydra agent boldly tried to assasinate him, or at least came into his office unarmed (It's the same thing.), almost shot the three new visitors, but the spider-magnum's spider-trigger didn't work anymore.
“Cheap toy…” Jay grumbled.
“Hey Jay, how've you been?” Harkovast asked.
“Well I've be…” Ninja tried to say, but Hark was already shouting:
“Super-Read Harko-Vast!”
The other two guests hit Hark in the head and threw him off the Helicarrier.

But nothing happened, because cats always land on their feet.

After all the unneccesary distractions were over the guests finally decided to get to the business the day was all about.
“We want you to lynch I Am the 1337 Master” Rokulily said, blowing Jay a kiss while she said it.
“Okay.” Jay immediately responded, his cheeks turning red at a rapid pace.

From the skies Bizarro shouted: YES, Lynch 7331!

And so they didn't, the lynch was cancelled.

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, in a gritty bar.

After the day was over, the Goon walked back home again, not really noticing the man obviously following him. He didn't even tried to hide it, he just casually walked the street, eating japanese food and looking at the girls passing through around him. Yes, this man had all the time in the world.

The Goon walked into his little apartment, mumbling something about the communist mollusk army while walking the stairs. Suddenly a giant robot came flying through the wall.
“Aww, again?” Goon shouted, punching the robot in the brain.
“YOU ARE INFERIOR!” The robot responded, zapping the Goon with his laser.
The Goon just swung back at the robot, cracking the thing open. Strangely a small octopus like thingy jumped out, attaching itself to the Goon's head.
“DAMN MOLLUSKS.” The Goon shouted, uttering his last words…

Product Placement the Dark Horse Goon died. Sorry about this old chum.

END OF DAY TWO

You people solved the riddle, kinda, I'll post the correct answer at the end of the game. Yay, the riddler can only kill once tonight!

- Albert Einstein
Product Placement at 4:27PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
… I hate you people.

You always attack me on the first night.

From now on, I'm going to do what monkey does.

I'm going to run for office, every frigging time.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 4:27PM, Sept. 20, 2010
(online)
Okay the clues for Gullas's death point to me but it was the serial killer. Not sure if it was PP or not but the fact remains I did NOT kill Gullas.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon