MAFIA... and other forum games

Mafia XXXIV:MARVEL vs DC: Game Thread
Kroatz at 4:08PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(online)
I Am The 1337 Master
Narration?

I'll rush the rest of it, it's hard writing.
The feeling you get, right before you poop.
That's the best feeling in the world.

- Albert Einstein
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:24PM
jninjashadow at 4:19PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(online)
The game thus far:

I have seen more civility on 4Chan. The both of you should be asshamedXP of yourselves.
Why that's just crazy enough to walrus!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:09PM
Kroatz at 4:32PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(online)
NIGHT TWO NARR

The Marvels had had their first taste of enemy blood, especially their charismatic leader Jninja was very pleased with his own kill. From behind his desk he enjoyed the view as the cleaners brushed away the blood on the streets far below him. His secretary was off today so he had the super-office to himself.

From afar Ninja saw a green glow in the streets behind him. A man was secretly placing an invisible bomb on one of Ninja's beloved marvels. Jay tried shouting, and he waved his arms about for a few seconds but soon gave up, continuing deciphering the riddle someone left for him.
In a scribbly handwriting, accompanied by about 40 questionmarks in the corners.

Here's what the note said:
Solve this riddle tonight, you musn't wait, I will kill two people if you're too late.
I have no mass, hold color nor weight.
Place me at the bottom of a glass and soon I'll drink it dry.
My question to you is, who am I?

A couple hours later, in the streets below the cat known as harkovast finally woke up. After being thrown off the helicarrier he had landed on his legs, thereby completely shattering them. He had hit his head trying to get off of his broken legs a few minutes later. Of course Harkovast was quite mad. So mad in fact that he invited the symbiont tied to him to take over for a while.

Harkage or Carnovast or whatever this thing called itself stood up, fully fueled by anger he started climbing the nearest building without any apparent reason, killing the people inside as he proceeded. In a flash of purple Harkornage got thrown off the buiding. The leader of the DC's, Bizarro, had finally gotten out of the shadows, taking an active hand in the destruction of the Marvels.
“No be afraid!” He shouted.
“I not am Bizarro” He shouted, punching Harkonage in the face while doing so. Finally, a bloody pulp of cat, armor, alien and a bit of englishman landed on the ground, Bizarro finished him off by freezing him solid against the pavement.

Harkovast the Carnage Marvel paramedic/healer is dead. Read Carnavast!

On the other side of town, in a bar very close to the edge of town but not so close as to be ON the actual edge, two men were walking, following a small, cute girl a couple meters in front of them. The left man, a tall men with a bright green jacket and a weird, questionmark shaped cane, started running, swinging his cane to hit the little girl.
From the side a man that had been lying on a bench stopped the cane with his teeth. The man, known as Headpool, didn't really have anything else to do and started chewing on the cane, swallowing it bit by bit, much to the horrification the man in green.

The girl, looking back and noticing the struggle started chearing for the floating zombie head. The girl, known as Wolverina had in the past worked with the head. The other man that had been following her, a posh english fellow from the future, aimed his gun at wolverina and shot her, making sure his ridiculously big hair stayed away from the blood.

Rokulily the wolverine Marvel Marvel died.

Headpool got distracted by all the blood flowing around him and he started feeding himself, unaware that everything he tried to eat flowed back out, taking little pieces of hist throath with it. Deadpool, also very interested in the blood walked up to the puddle, looking at the zombie head for a while after starting a conversation with it:
“So, you are me aren't you?” Deadpool said.
“Well, that depends on how you look at it” Headpool responded.
“How should I look at it then?” Deadpool said while starting a handstand to see if his perspective would change.

“Well, you should look at it from my point of view. To me, you are nothing but a snack that used to resemble me a bit.” Headpool said, while trying to eat flakes of his own skin.
“Well, to me YOU look like a zombified Deadpool head, AND a snack. ANd someone in need of some serious therapy!” Deadpool retaliated, trying to look as feirsome as possible while saying it.
“Well then, I propose a duel. I'm sure Kroatz is okay with that.” Headpool said, and I was.
“Well, if you'd ask me…Them's fighting words where I come from!” Deadpool said, slicing the Headpool in two 0.2 seconds later.

Same, the Marvel Headpool Healer/paramedic died.

“Well, that was a boring duel.” Deadpool said.

END OF NIGHT TWO
START OF DAY THREE

- Albert Einstein
Niccea at 4:42PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(offline)
Riddle answer
I think it is air.
It is naturally colorless, and without mass. But if you put a straw at the bottom of a glass, you can use air to drink it dry.

Anyone want to lynch the Monkey with me?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:15PM
jninjashadow at 5:01PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(online)
Why, monkey you low down… You've gone too far! You KILLED a bodyguard you ijit! That's it, no holding back! SUPER MONOCLE PATCH POWER! FORM OF: Lynch that ijit.

The word of the day is ijit! I-J-I-T, IJIT!
Niccea at 5:09PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(offline)
Could you update the memberlist?
Salsa at 5:10PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(offline)
Niccea
Riddle answer
I think it is air.
It is naturally colorless, and without mass. But if you put a straw at the bottom of a glass, you can use air to drink it dry.

Anyone want to lynch the Monkey with me?

Sure, why anyone wouldn't listen to someone with such a nice avatar is beyond me.

Also, does anyone else think that the “lynch” needs a little more zap?
A ) I drew that in case you missed the point, and I was being a little sarcastic.
B )Lynches need more lasers.
RAGE!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:18PM
jninjashadow at 5:14PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(online)
no pic there Salsa, but I agree. Hey Kroatz, can I pick a method for the next lynch?
Kroatz at 5:36PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(online)
I'll update the members list, and the lynch votes so far after a good night's rest.
And I think I'll let all of you decide the methode of killing together!
Post your prefered killtype here in the forum and I'll make sure that the resulting lynch will be a fusion of all your morbid desires.

And I'm not gonna say if the answer Nic gave is correct. I'm evil like that.

- Albert Einstein
I Am The 1337 Master at 5:44PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(offline)
You have a kind of cool avatar Kroatz.

Why kill monkey?
Who was the guard?

But…

I don't think the answer is air…as to what it is I don't know.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
alwinbot at 6:35PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(offline)
So many marvels dead. AND THEY'RE ALL IMPORTANT, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Read this comic. It is the greatest journal comic ever written and drawn. Trust me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:50AM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 7:11PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(online)
jninjashadow
Why, monkey you low down… You've gone too far! You KILLED a bodyguard you ijit! That's it, no holding back! SUPER MONOCLE PATCH POWER! FORM OF: Lynch that ijit.

The word of the day is ijit! I-J-I-T, IJIT!
Bull Mercer told us how he knows one of us is the traitor. I don't know any of the roles. I went after Roku assuming the cute clue was a point at her. So you are the nonmarvel role in office. Nar sand you enjoyed your own kill. So I think your either a DC or the last serial.

DEATH TO NINJA!

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:19PM
jninjashadow at 8:00PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Bull Mercer told us how he knows one of us is the traitor. I don't know any of the roles. I went after Roku assuming the cute clue was a point at her. So you are the nonmarvel role in office. Nar sand you enjoyed your own kill. So I think your either a DC or the last serial.
DEATH TO NINJA!

I can assure you, by the honour and pride of my Arabian blood that I am no traitor. And remember, last time Anthony pointed at me, HE was evil. Maybe HE is just blowing smoke up our asses! The fact is, however, that you killed Roku and you killed Gullas. One slip up is forgivable, but two is just too much. ESPECIALLY if said killer whipped out two valuable roles! HOW MANY INNOCENTS IS ENOUGH FOR YOU YOU MONSTER?!?!?
jninjashadow at 8:25PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Nar sand you enjoyed your own kill. So I think your either a DC or the last serial.
I only just noticed this argument. That doesn't even apply, it said I enjoyed the death of someone who died of a rage quit. Mett wasn't murdered, so there can't be clues to his death. It's a moot point. Like accusing me for the death of someone who had a heart attack just cause i was smiling as I passed the rubber-neckers.
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 8:34PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(online)
jninjashadow
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
DEATH TO NINJA!

I can assure you, by the honour and pride of my Arabian blood that I am no traitor. And remember, last time Anthony pointed at me, HE was evil. Maybe HE is just blowing smoke up our asses! The fact is, however, that you killed Roku and you killed Gullas. One slip up is forgivable, but two is just too much. ESPECIALLY if said killer whipped out two valuable roles! HOW MANY INNOCENTS IS ENOUGH FOR YOU YOU MONSTER?!?!?
BULL! I can't be guilty of TWO MURDERS ON THE SAME NIGHT! Gullas was killed by the serail I killed PP! Kroatz forgot to but the death in during the night he even said so. Both had Doctor Who references. And both had clues pointing to me. Now tell me how is it possible that I killed two people the same night. Your the only one who knows the roles. No one has sent me any roles.

Ninja and Niccea are both mafia/DC. Or just ignoring the fact that I couldn't of killed both Gullas AND PP.

If it was the later here it is for you in big letters so you can't

I KILLED PP THE SAME NIGHT GULLAS DIED! SO I COULDN"T POSSIBLE OF KILLED GULLAS.

Niccea at 9:03PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(offline)
*Billowing Cape*

I'm not DC.

I just find it suspicious with the tall green jacket reference.

Are you claiming sanction under the Dark Avenger role?
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:12PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(online)
Niccea
*Billowing Cape*

I'm not DC.

I just find it suspicious with the tall green jacket reference.

Are you claiming sanction under the Dark Avenger role?
Yeah pretty much. I told you guys I was the vig last time I told you guys how both Gullas and PP's deaths pointed to me.

Kroatz at 11:50PM, Sept. 21, 2010
(online)
The kills of Gullas and PP did indeed occur on the same night.

- Albert Einstein
shirkersama at 12:49AM, Sept. 22, 2010
(online)
Oh hey, things happened while I was gone. Bad things.
Meh
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:34PM
Anthony Mercer at 1:24AM, Sept. 22, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
Solve this riddle tonight, you musn't wait, I will kill two people if you're too late.
I have no mass, hold color nor weight.
Place me at the bottom of a glass and soon I'll drink it dry.
My question to you is, who am I?

A hole?
Don't take any of the above seriously. It is in my nature to joke.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
I Am The 1337 Master at 3:32AM, Sept. 22, 2010
(offline)
Yes Shirk but we all need somebody to le-ean on.

So vote monkey or don't vote monkey?

Our establishment is very fighty wighty.

…whatever.

So I thought it over and…

“Okay 1337 is voting someone random.” I said to myself.

So…I'm gonna go vote Salsa for no particular reason.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:54PM
jninjashadow at 4:39AM, Sept. 22, 2010
(online)
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
I KILLED PP THE SAME NIGHT GULLAS DIED! SO I COULDN"T POSSIBLE OF KILLED GULLAS.
Shit, you're right! K, so you didn't kill Gullas, but you DID kill Roku and PP, then again, PP was a serial murderer wasn't he? Hmmm… maybe you aren't a threat. Maybe you are. All I know is that you are a kill role, and you hit OUR body guard, so tell me honestly, what call would YOU make here Monkey?
rokulily at 5:38AM, Sept. 22, 2010
(online)
Kroatz
The girl, looking back and noticing the struggle started chearing for the floating zombie head. The girl, known as Wolverina had in the past worked with the head. The other man that had been following her, a posh english fellow from the future, aimed his gun at wolverina and shot her, making sure his ridiculously big hair stayed away from the blood.

Rokulily the wolverine Marvel Marvel died.

sadface.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:09PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 9:12AM, Sept. 22, 2010
(online)
jninjashadow
TheFlyingGreenMonkey
Shit, you're right! K, so you didn't kill Gullas, but you DID kill Roku and PP, then again, PP was a serial murderer wasn't he? Hmmm… maybe you aren't a threat. Maybe you are. All I know is that you are a kill role, and you hit OUR body guard, so tell me honestly, what call would YOU make here Monkey?

“Rokulily the wolverine Marvel Marvel died.”

S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent
Random townies will receive the role of S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent once the S.H.I.E.L.D. Director and S.W.O.R.D. Director have been elected. The S.H.I.E.L.D. Director alone will know who these people are. The bodyguard can not be a DC, he can only be a Marvel.

Roku is missing the S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent in her role reveal. So is she really a bodygaurd?

I would tell the vig pardoner who was proven to be the vig the first night when two kills pointed to him, what the roles are and who not to kill. Not to mention I told you who I was and told you how the Gullas clues pointed to me but I went after PP. I even told you that Kroatz said he forgot to put it in the nar before he announced it on the forum. So be a good mayor and start telling the proven vig who the goddamn roles are.

I'm still thinking your a DC or serial killer, seeing how all the marvel deaths were probably due to telling you their role, you can't get me at night so your trying to lynch me today, but I'm going to lynch Mercer. If he is DC or the last serial killer then you were right about him lieing if he was a marvel then I'm going to assume he was telling the truth and since I already have been proven to be the vig that must make you the nonmarvel. Sound strategy all around.

@Kroatz: Can you please update the player list I want to know how the odds are.

Kroatz at 11:05AM, Sept. 22, 2010
(online)
Uhm. Yeah, Roku was a bodyguard.
I'll get to updating the list and posting roles ASAP.

Sorry about the delay, I've had a 12 hour brainstorm session today, none of us had a computer near…

- Albert Einstein
Kroatz at 11:39AM, Sept. 22, 2010
(online)
DAY 3 votes:
TFGM 1:
salsa

SALSA 1:

ANTHONY MERCER 1:
tfgm

TFGM is in the lead to be killed.
Three hours left till deadline.

- Albert Einstein
same at 11:58AM, Sept. 22, 2010
(online)
Well shit.
I's dead.
Sorry Roku. I tried.
Oh well.
I may or may not be redoing my old comic.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
Anthony Mercer at 12:45PM, Sept. 22, 2010
(online)
If it's what it takes to get you to believe me, I'm voting to lynch myself.
same at 1:02PM, Sept. 22, 2010
(online)
Anthony Mercer

That always ends up badly.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:21PM
Anthony Mercer at 1:51PM, Sept. 22, 2010
(online)
same
Anthony Mercer

That always ends up badly.
Hey, once I'm dead, it can't get any worse, right?

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon