Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

My name is Ryexander
Ryexander at 10:17PM, April 14, 2010
(online)
Hello. I am Ryexander Rixe. you can call me Ryexander, Ryex, or Ry.
I am a 17 year old High schooler who will graduate in 43 more days (real days not school ones, YAY!)and will pursue a degree in aerospace engineering next fall at a university.
I have been a fan of webcomics since I discovered them about two years ago. and when I discovered I could actually draw now that my body actually has some dexterity I decided to make a simple webcomic using my mediocre skills.(I know I know,why on eather would a perspective engineer make a webcomic? well i like drawing, love reading, and enjoy writing stories and… I needed a hobby to relieve the stress in my life… perhaps a webcomic wan't the best choice? perhaps I should of chosen stamp collecting and been even more boring than I already am) the first page of “Adventures in a New World” goes live may 1st.
but the webcomic isn't why I posturing here.
I'm here to say hello.
and so I shale, on wait… I just did.

hello all you Drunk Duck people, I hope we will get along.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:15PM
Dave7 at 10:01PM, April 15, 2010
(online)
Hey, and welcome to The Duck. I'm sure you'll be able to find a good number of other people who come from a whole variety of non-comic/non-artist backgrounds and do the whole thing just for fun (I myself am an entomology grad-student, so go figure).

Anyway, nice to meet you, and see you around in the Forum Games section.
Post your concerns about the preview page! Support raw html! http://getsatisfaction.com/drunkduck/topics
]http://getsatisfaction.com/drunkduck/topics

“That is not dead can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons death may die.”
~H.P. Lovecraft

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:09PM
Erad at 3:19PM, April 16, 2010
(online)
Dave is right Rye, anyone can draw, anyone can enjoy a good story.

You'll find plenty of talent and a diverse pool from which it comes from here on DD.

Hope you enjoy your time here and best of luck with your studies!
Frank
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
Ryexander at 11:10PM, April 16, 2010
(online)
Thanks for the kind replies guys. it is nice to know that i'm not completely out of my mind. XD

I'll be sure to see you people around the forum.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:15PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon