Networking & Community Projects*

need an 2artists for The many mysteries of the Islands of Izanami and Izanage, and The murders in the town of Oni.
campbellim at 8:32AM, Aug. 17, 2010
(online)
ok these are two seperate comics, but they take place in the same world, but i dont mind if the drawing styles are completely different. ok We'll start with the mystery story.
This deals with two islands that are cut off from the world, the reason is one of the biggest mysteries. It all starts on new years eve. Asher Delaney goes to sit out and look at the sea, he sees a light getting closer and closer to the beach. Asher goes to find out and sees that it is a ship. After boarding the ship, he finds that there is food out, a bed still warm, and a diary. he takes the diary and leaves. at this time the people of the island have assembled. they gather boats and tug the ship away. thus begins the story, filled with demons. the first mystery that will be dealt with is the mystery of the school at night. one of the longest mysteries in this story will be the mystery of the demonic violin. this stroy ends with the mystery in the cave. while all of these mysteries take place there is some romance. very last thing said in this story, is “If I am to die here, than I'm glad I die by you're hand. No do not cry my love I'll be waiting for you in the afterlife. Tell them all I'm sorry.”
Now on to the murder one:
The town of Oni is a no name town no one comes in no one leaves. That is the rule, no newcomers, no leaving the town. The town of Oni sits in the mountains of the Yokai. Ana Serena, is just a young girl trying to get by in this town. She is our first murder victim. She is murdered brutally with an ax note: we do see her murder, but only the first slice. Michael Serena learns of his 8 yearold sisters disappearance, by his best friend (and our main character) Jenny Timalo. he finds her body, thus begins his life of anger and despair. Jenny finding no satisfactiopn in Michael's lust for revenge decides to calmly back out of this. After a series of incidents Michael's dead body appears in Jenny's bed. To top it all off she was standing beside Michael not 5 seconds befor his body was found.
As i said these are both in the same world so these both will have demons, some more than others. Let me know if you're interested.
There's many things I wish I could say, if only my pride would allow me to look at you and say them all. If only i could say the words ‘I love you’
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:36AM
Rayenae at 3:37PM, Aug. 19, 2010
(offline)
I might be willing to take a shot at one of those. Do you have any sample scripts? I also wouldn't mind seeing any concept art if you have any.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:01PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon