Networking & Community Projects*

New comic
snakevin at 1:56PM, Dec. 14, 2007
(offline)
Hey guys and girls, I had an idea spring into my head yesterday for a comic, and I wanted to make it. There is only one problem though. I can't Draw! i need help to find an illustrator to help me draw my comic. If anybody would like to help me, a 13 year old with an idea, then heres what you could do for me please. You post down pictures of what you think the charcter would look like. I will review these pictures and pick which one is best. now for the charcter description. His name is Clint Sean Leorricone ( yes i am a james bond freak and the good the bad and the ugly freak). he was an ordinary kids that one day came across a strange metal object. it looked like a metallic spine with four pointed edges down it. he picked it up but it slide up his arm up to his back. it the spiked into his spine, but the weirdness doesn't stop there. it allows him to conjure up any type of gun he wants, sort of like a hammerspace in real life, because the spine molds on his back shapes to what he thinks. the spine is retractable. he then finds out that there is more object like his that can turn into any weapons and tries to find the owners to help get the metal spine off. he also uses it to fight villians, not over the top villians like Doc ock but western themed sometimes, the magic holders, and crooks. when he is fighting these evil doers. he switches into http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fa/ClintEastwood.JPGsomething like this ( once a again TGTBATU) freak). his weapons of choice is http://www.istockphoto.com/file_closeup/image_composition_and_techniques/isolated_images/isolated_on_white/166418_clint_eastwood_s_gun_357_magnum.php?id=166418 a 357 magnum, which he usually draws two. he has blonde hair, blue eyes, tall for a grade 9, sort of big feet, medium ears, skinny, medium nose, and large hands. by the way, I would be pleased if you drew this comic in a comedy styled way but it would have serious moments, sort of like el goonish shive, but you can draw however you want. Also i tried doing an idea on another website and was asked to pay them, so i don't want to pay anyone for help, so sorry. so if you posy your pictures of how he should be drawn in hero and civilian attire, please and thank you.

Sincerely,
Kevin Campanella
Man With No Name:One, two, three, four, five, and six. Six, the perfect number.
Angel Eyes: I thought three was the perfect number.
Man With No Name: I've got six more bullets in my gun.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:49PM
snakevin at 6:48PM, Dec. 14, 2007
(offline)
Ok so i think i need to make a summary ( setting, characters and all that)
Charcters (so far): Clint Sean Leorricone
Objective:Fight evil, do good, get metal spine off (man i need a name for that)
Setting: Modern day in A southern candian town ( most likely we will make up the name, proably something westerny, if that's even a word)
Genre: Western, Comedy with serious moments

Fenn at 1:33AM, Dec. 15, 2007
(offline)
Dude, how many of these are you going to put up? Or are you just trying to see how many it takes before you get banned?

And learn to make short links. Grr. Arrgh.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:26PM
snakevin at 6:41AM, Dec. 15, 2007
(offline)
sorry screwed up the links and it didn't show it and the first one was becuase i posted it in the worng forum
snakevin at 1:24PM, Dec. 21, 2007
(offline)
I now have more characters, and most of them have the weapons that country excels at, so please don't be offended.
We now Clint has guns for North America, so now we go to South America, the only girl of them, Cala Curtana, she has a metal spine of infinite swords. she has caught the attention of clint and clint has a crush on her, but she doesn't return the feelings, she would rather be with our next character, The man form down under, and the only one not having a weapon depicting his country, Lewie Orange, the chivalrist. he can spray out any Chemical agent known to man, which is iroic that he is a Gentleman, because, in other terms, he can pass “gas”. (get you laughs out now). We then Have the Russian twins, Yuri and Anya Stalnenko. this twins our inseperable and thats what got them their own weapon. they were holding hands at a young age, when the found the metal object. they both touched it at the same time, causing it to split, giving them each a main part of the weapon. Yuri Got the bow part, while Anya got the Arrows. for Africa, our own little guys, Belay Arohá. now here where people might think im stereotyping here. he can uses spears. he can pull out any pole he wants, be it an Arbir, a Ji or a Vel. now for our last character, our own comic relief from europe, our italian stallion! Cal Ringo Granata! he explodes onto the scene with… you guessed it, EXPLOSIVES! he can pull out any explosive known to man, which even lets him self destruct without harm. he can probably even pull out a SLAM, but the only problme is, He is a complete IDIOT! kay think about this, pinky with a nuke, then times that by ten! I'm sorry to say but Europe is screwed. so that is it for now. now read this and try to say its not interesting!
snakevin at 1:25PM, Dec. 21, 2007
(offline)
i also have two new writers on board, my friend mike will handle the dramatic stuff, my friend james handles the comedy, so the real life Cal, and I'l shall handle Story!
snakevin at 5:03PM, Jan. 11, 2008
(offline)
Every body! big news! I finally have an artist! his name is ATM (sorry don't know his real name) here is some of his artwork
snakevin at 5:03PM, Jan. 11, 2008
(offline)
Every body! big news! I finally have an artist! his name is ATM (sorry don't know his real name) here is some of his so there you go, i might still be looking for artist with similiar drawing skills so ya.http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=25144&l=77b51&id=559782092
BlueFlame_Studios at 6:41PM, Jan. 11, 2008
(offline)
You could of said all of that in one post.

A Comic by Habilis_Orian

Autumn Blood Forums

My deviantArt Page
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:28AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon