Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Nyello!
Midonian at 11:46AM, Oct. 14, 2008
(offline)
Hi, I'm Mido. My persona is the purple dog in my icon, I came from smackjeeves when I realised most people were 13 year old idiots, let's hope DrunkDuck is a bit more adult and talented, anyways, Im hopinh to bring two new comic ideas here with me. Braceton and an unamed one with 4 characters made.

Anyways, Hi 83
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
amanda at 12:13PM, Oct. 14, 2008
(online)
Mido! It's so good to see you ^.^ While we do have our share of 13 year olds (both idiotic and otherwise), I believe you'll find us much more… well, mature isn't really the best word. More so than SJ, so I've heard, but ultimately, there's some of everything around here.

I'm fresh out of witty and clever for now. ^.^ Never fear - the brave, adventurous others of the Welcome Wagon will step up to the plate!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:51AM
Renga Studio at 2:08PM, Oct. 14, 2008
(online)
(A strong wind suddenly blows and pushes Renga Studio, who is wearing an orange prison jumpsuit, into Midonian's thread.)

Like me! Hello, Mido! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Aw, what a cute little doggy! (Renga scratches Mido on the head.) Where's your owner? Anyway, I'm Renga Studio, and my persona is a mad scientist who likes to control the weather with his weather machine! Like so:

(Renga uses his weather machine to cause many boxes in various sizes to fall from the sky.)

Well, this is new! Look at all these boxes with question marks on them! I guess that means that each one contains some kind of surprise! Weather–I mean, whether it's a good surprise or a bad one is completely up to you! >:)lol! Well, have fun making comics here, Mido, and enjoy the weather! ;)
Renga: How are you everyone !!
Renga: All your weather are control by me.
Renga: I has a weather machine.
DrunkDuck: What you say !!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:04PM
Aghammer at 2:09PM, Oct. 14, 2008
(offline)
Renga, don't go too nuts on us… it might scare off mido and one thing this site needs more of ..it's purple!! I did enjoy my box though.. thanks.

Mido, welcome… I'm not 13 although (it's true I tell you!). I think you will enjoy your stay. Any place that has Amanda and Renga is a good place to be (and a crazy ghost… you'll see, don't be afraid… okay, maybe a little afraid)! :)

Enjoy the weather and the refreshments…
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Steely Gaze at 2:24PM, Oct. 14, 2008
(offline)
Welcome! My persona is…me. I'm Steely Gaze, what more do you want from me?

I don't know if mature is the right word, but we're fun, and definitely the best webcomic community I've ever encountered. :)

Oooh, thanks for the box, Renga! I've always wanted my very own question mark box! I'll be sure to cherish it forever and pass it on to my grandkids. Heck, maybe someday one of 'em will open it!
A Roll of the Dice now with full-size pages!

John Clyde now with ten times the tacky Hawaiian shirts!
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:58PM
Mushroomcomix at 3:03PM, Oct. 14, 2008
(online)
Welcome Mido, I think you'll like it here on drunk duck…I have never been to smack jeeves but I'm sure its better here!
Thanks for the box Renga, but when I opened it all that was in there was snow and some strange little creatures making miniature snowmen all of which were giving me the finger.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:08PM
Dark Clown at 4:17PM, Oct. 14, 2008
(online)
Welcome Purple K-9 Thing. Would you Like a Cold Hot Cola?

This Fluid feels like Pain, This stoic mood is all in vain.
I reach into the dark, I tear this other me apart.
How many years ago, How many deaths I can't let go.
My Flesh Is Temporary, My God Extraordinary.
You… can''t… Kill… My… MIND!!!!!

The War Will continue, Just on a different battle field
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:06PM
Ironscarfs Ghost at 4:29PM, Oct. 14, 2008
(offline)
Hello Mido; I am a 13 year old idiot. And you'd better get this damn straight: I'm not one of your ‘fairly sensible until he reaches adolescence’ type of idiots, oh no. I'm a natural born dyed in the wool card carrying throw me at the wall and see what sticks to a real live nephew of my uncle chip off the old idiot kind of idiot. And proud of it.

We don't get too many 83 year olds around here, so I'll overlook your insulting remarks. It seems the elderly can get away with being as obtuse as they like. In fact, a vacancy has just arisen for somebody like you, so I hope you'll quickly settle in to your cosy armchair and start shaking your stick at newcomers…those fresh, crisp green idiots!

Mushroom, that's not the box - it's the little people in the television again! I keep telling you to go easy with that stuff.
Er……..boo!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
Mushroomcomix at 6:14PM, Oct. 14, 2008
(online)
Ironscarfs Ghost
Mushroom, that's not the box - it's the little people in the television again! I keep telling you to go easy with that stuff.

I guess your right Scarf, time to cut back a little…
Midonian at 11:18AM, Oct. 15, 2008
(offline)
Ok, many comments…uuuh let's se now… Thanks for the welcomes!

uuuuuhm.. right, I have NO idea who my owner is..don't think I have one, thanks for the box..Im a bit afraid to open it. *sticks tongue out side of mouth in effort to find out whats in box by shaking it repeatedly* um.

Oh yes, 13 year olds can be alright, So..ghost person…13 year olds are fine, 13 year old n00bs..I despise.. honestly they annoy the crap out of me. Cause if you have a SLIGHT bit of talent they want to get you to draw their sonic recolour.

You have good vocabulairy so I think Im alright to trust you..

Im 16 by the way.

*drinks cold hot cola* O*o
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:01PM
Ironscarfs Ghost at 12:34PM, Oct. 15, 2008
(offline)
Midonian
You have good vocabulairy so I think Im alright to trust you..
Im 16 by the way.
*drinks cold hot cola* O*o

It's my sad duty to inform you that you just died a horrible death Midonian, courtesy of Dark Clown's cola. You should've taken your chances with the box, and you were wrong to trust a ghost. I was 43 the day I met my maker!

Don't feel too badly about it though. You're in good company; there's the odd ghost, plenty of zombies shuffling about the place and some who'd prefer you didn't mention it. It may even help you to concentrate on your comic - none of those earthy distractions!

Welcome to the (dead) Duck Midonian!
Er……..boo!
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:03PM
Nako at 4:37PM, Oct. 15, 2008
(online)
Hello to you as well (although you just drank the Cold Hot Cola, which technically means you're dead. *joke*) My avi might be a cat, but what the heck! I'm not 13 anymore (and I really should remember that…) but I did come from Smackjeeves. I think it's okay, but there are just too many BL comics (and fangirls). Yeah, I find more variety here.

By the way, welcome to the Duck! I hope you'll enjoy it and get to join Fightsplosion too! Hahaha. =^_^=
Nya!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:09PM
Mushroomcomix at 7:03PM, Oct. 15, 2008
(online)
Its sad to hear of your demise, but in Scarf's case it made him quite the poet so you could benefit from it…
Aghammer at 7:54PM, Oct. 15, 2008
(offline)
HAHAHA… he drank the cola.. rock on..

It's okay man, Scarf is much cooler as a ghost.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon