Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Petition for the International Boycott of Body Scanners
kyupol at 10:45PM, Jan. 7, 2010
(online)
http://www.petitiononline.com/IBBS/petition.html

We, the undersigned citizens of the Earth, in accordance with all that humane and good, collectively defy ANY and ALL attempts by the governments of the world, and/or any private entity or corporation, to scan, photograph, record, and/or distribute images of our sovereign bodies or that of our children, at any time or place, and hereby boycott ALL body scanners from this day forward.

_______

WE ARE NOT YOUR SLAVES!

YES TO FREEDOM! NO TO THE GLOBAL POLICE STATE!

last edited on July 14, 2011 1:26PM
Ozoneocean at 12:05AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
I don't care. I'm thinking about travelling naked instead. Or maybe just a pair of Speedos if they wont let me. In that case though I'll be handing out free pics of my genitals. :)

Here, I created an online petition to demand the right to universal naked travel!

http://www.petitiononline.com/15387217/petition.html

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
crocty at 12:18AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(offline)
Wait, do you honestly think that those metal detectors wi….What?!
Your post explains nothing other than “LET'S DEFY THE GOVERNMENT LIKE A FLOCK OF SHEEP! Then let's masturbate over pictures of reptiles :)”
I got the impression you think that the Government has a scanner that can see your naked body. They don't.

However Ozone raises a good issue…
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Futon at 3:30AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
…WAIT. It's not allowed to travel naked yet?

DARN, there goes my plans for summer.

#56 in Comic Book/Story #73 Overall
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:32PM
Ironscarf at 5:18AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(offline)
Why don't they just install photocopiers at the check in? Everyone loves to photocopy their genitals.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
kyupol at 6:20AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
crocty
Wait, do you honestly think that those metal detectors wi….What?!
Your post explains nothing other than “LET'S DEFY THE GOVERNMENT LIKE A FLOCK OF SHEEP! Then let's masturbate over pictures of reptiles :)”
I got the impression you think that the Government has a scanner that can see your naked body. They don't.

However Ozone raises a good issue…

http://www.prisonplanet.com/images/january2010/080110top2.jpg NSFW IMAGE

kyupol at 6:37AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
Oh. Its been edited.

Shocked yet?

Thats EXACTLY what it is.

A blatant violation of HUMAN RIGHTS.

This is where it all leads:

http://alaskacommons.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/holocaust-bodies.jpg
Ozoneocean at 6:40AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
This is a warning Kyupol- no one is allowed to post images of naked people in the forums. Please do not do that again.

If you really have a thing for posting images of naked people, make an M or A rated comic and shove them all in there, ok?

———————————

In response to your posting of a naked person from your scan- THAT is the reason you should support my travel naked petition initiative!

http://www.petitiononline.com/15387217/petition.html

I for one would like to see people naked all the time (just not posted in pics on these forums), far better to see them in the flesh than have to try and invert crappy faked scan versions of them.

There is a REAL scanned image here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/8303983.stm

Your image is a FORGERY. You can tell because of the way the negative looks (the scan doesn't work that way) and the fact that she is NOT wearing any clothes. If you want to rant about conspiracies and all the rest of it, don't use faked evidence.
kyupol at 6:41AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
I challenge you.

Here is the image:
http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/bild-english/world-news/2009/12/31/pregnancy-body-piercings-genitals/what-can-naked-scanners-really-see.html

And invert it yourself with photoshop.
lothar at 7:01AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(offline)
seriously ! wuts the big deal ??? do you realy think theres some fat guy in the airport security office fapping to these scans ??? i would much prefer these types of scanners to the private debriefings ive heard about .

and , Ozone i signed that pettition FIRST ! LOL
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:45PM
kyupol at 7:14AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
I'm presently working on doing flyers about this issue.

As a libertarian, this is an issue that is the MOST BIG DEAL for me.

Then I will distribute it widely and freely. I don't care if somebody else will take credit for my flyers.

All I want is to see FREEDOM and not fascism.
crocty at 7:21AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(offline)
See this is what Hawk mentioned a while ago.
You may be raising a real issue here, but the fact that's you're an insane conspiracy theorist just makes me want to not give a flying pigs dick about whatever you're yammering on about. Ever.
Seriously, you could say the sky is blue and I'd doubt you.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
amanda at 7:33AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
OzoneOcean
In that case though I'll be handing out free pics of my genitals
The mental image I get is you in a Speedo and a dapper hat, handing out photos of your genitals and kisses on the cheek like a Hare Krishna.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:52AM
Ozoneocean at 7:53AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
kyupol
And invert it yourself with photoshop.
The thing is Kyo, with the REAL scanner pics, they're not inversions in the first place
Try inverting a true scan pic (the one I linked too, and see the massive difference ;)
You've been had man.
amanda
OzoneOcean
In that case though I'll be handing out free pics of my genitals
The mental image I get is you in a Speedo and a dapper hat, handing out photos of your genitals and kisses on the cheek like a Hare Krishna.
You've been reading my business plan! O_O
ramlama at 7:53AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
I'd be with Ozone on this one, except my experiences with clothing optional resorts has made me slightly skeptical about it all. Still, I don't have any problem with the government having a picture of me on file, so why should I care about them having a naked picture of me on file?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:00PM
kyupol at 8:37AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
See this is what Hawk mentioned a while ago.
You may be raising a real issue here, but the fact that's you're an insane conspiracy theorist just makes me want to not give a flying pigs dick about whatever you're yammering on about. Ever.
Seriously, you could say the sky is blue and I'd doubt you.

Still, I don't have any problem with the government having a picture of me on file, so why should I care about them having a naked picture of me on file?

Fine.

Put your heads in the sand. Make excuses for government. And be overly skeptical of people like me but at the same time, believe everything the government and its corporate media outlets (Fox News, CNN, abc news, etc.) would tell you.

Fine. I'm bad.

I'm not the one poisoning your water, air, and food. I'm not the one dropping bombs all over the world. I'm not the one stealing your money. I'm not the one who made oppressive laws like the Patriot Act. I'm not the one staging false flag operations just to enslave you.

Just making that clear.

I'm not the one killing you.

Yes. I'm the bad one.

PIT_FACE at 8:46AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
dammit Kyopol will you get off this self-martyr bullshit! i understand that you feel strongly about these things, and many of the things you listed above are HUGE fuckin problems and i encourage you to talk about them but only if you get some mother fuckin TACT, otherwise, get off the fuckin podium allright? you dont explain shit and if someone counters you with what are sometimes valid points (yes, outright attacks on your personality are not fair). but they happenbecause you dont know how to talk about this shit! not at all! without tact, you make your causes look like extremist, overinflated B.S. you DON'T help yer cause. you know why? you puke out in issue then say nothing else besides, FIGHT THE GOVERNMENT! FIGHT THE GOVERNMENT! there are much better ways to go about this. learn them or shut up because you're only hurting your cause. fuck! i'm sick of this!

hell, i will give you pointers on how to present your point effectivly if you want! it would help you to learn them as well because just like some of the things corporations or governments do, some of these organizations dont have your best interests at heart. just reading a petition against something you hate doesnt make it valid. hell, i hate corporations too! but the difference is i know how to persuade people and gather information. if you can do these things, i havent seen it yet.like i said, i will help you if you want, but until then, you arent helping anyone.

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:45PM
lothar at 9:04AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(offline)
kyupol
I'm not the one poisoning your water, air, and food. I'm not the one dropping bombs all over the world. I'm not the one stealing your money. I'm not the one who made oppressive laws like the Patriot Act. I'm not the one staging false flag operations just to enslave you.

Just making that clear.

I'm not the one killing you.

Yes. I'm the bad one.

a lot of the things you mention are real problems - chemicals , war, capitalism, corporate controlled mass media, fascism, sneaky secret stuff , etc …
but where i think you're dead wrong is the idea that there is some sort of all powerfull group out there with some far reaching all encompassing master plan . its just random self serving individuals and groups competing for power and wealth and stepping all over eachother. its chaos , and it realy is fucking our world. its the titanic , not the death star. its a goddamned trainwreck . its just more comforting in a way to believe that the universe makes sense , that all this endless shit that goes down has some purpose , some destination , that somebody no matter how evil , has a plan . i dont think that person , or group exists .
if we could take a look behind the curtain and see who is driving this mess of a planet, you would prolly only see skeletons. no reptiles , no illumnati, no satanists , no NWO conspiracists , nobody , just the dead
Skullbie at 9:08AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
He's not going to listen, his brain is so doopy and weird it only sees things he wants to see and not the blatantly obvious ‘you’re believing made-up things to validate yourself~' sign.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:48PM
kyupol at 9:14AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
PIT_FACE
dammit Kyopol will you get off this self-martyr bullshit! i understand that you feel strongly about these things, and many of the things you listed above are HUGE fuckin problems and i encourage you to talk about them but only if you get some mother fuckin TACT, otherwise, get off the fuckin podium allright? you dont explain shit and if someone counters you with what are sometimes valid points (yes, outright attacks on your personality are not fair). but they happenbecause you dont know how to talk about this shit! not at all! without tact, you make your causes look like extremist, overinflated B.S. you DON'T help yer cause. you know why? you puke out in issue then say nothing else besides, FIGHT THE GOVERNMENT! FIGHT THE GOVERNMENT! there are much better ways to go about this. learn them or shut up because you're only hurting your cause. fuck! i'm sick of this!

So you want me to post more “intelligent” arguments?

Take a look at your constitution. And tell me how naked body scanners follow the constitution.

I've decided to simplify and dumb down my posts because I figured that that might be the intellect level of the vast majority of people here because all that is done to counter me is resort to personal attacks and go OMG YOU ARE A CONSPIRACY NUTJOB!!! OMG!!! YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE THE REPTOIDS AND THE JEWS ARE ALL BEHIND THIS!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! WHAT A LOSER!!!

Even if I never mentioned the Jews or tried to connect this whole argument with some obscure website that looks like it was done in 1995 and has all the symptoms of bad website design (10 colors on the page, different uneven font sizes, lots of scrolling sideways, embedding videos that are 100 mb in size, etc.), is filled with lots of pictures of grays and reptoids all over the place, and is full of nothing but RUMORS and claims that don't have scientific or documentable proof available.

Tell me what kind of person would see reptoids and jews even if I NEVER MENTION THEM in a serious post… unless for purposes of creating fiction (MAG-ISA features reptoids).

Tell me what kind of person would see racism in a joker poster of Obama but no racism in a joker person of Bush.

Tell me what kind of person would think manmade climate change is real even if the smoking gun “climategate” emails are already out.

Tell me what kind of person thinks I'm anti-semitic just because I talk about one world government and destruction of civil liberties and the creation of a “New World Order”. Even if I never mentioned any known anti-semites (mostly white supremacist and Islamic fanatics). Even if I openly say I've got Jewish friends. Even if I never mentioned anything about the “protocols of the elders of zion” or pointed the finger at Israel.

I honestly feel that such a person needs to have their head examined and is intellectually bankrupt. Therefore things have to be simplified for them to understand.

The point is, our privacy and our human rights are under serious attack. I was seriously very angry and depressed and in a state of shock upon the news of airport body scanners that scan your naked body. It really is a big deal for me. Forget the TSA gangster attitude. Forget the police brutality. Forget the increased numbers of police and overall government corruption.

Getting your naked body exposed as if you are an animal and a criminal is VERY WRONG. This is about guilt until proven innocent. This is about sacrificing liberty for the sake of security.

“He who sacrifices liberty for security deserves neither” - Benjamin Franklin.

This isn't about myself. Because if it were about myself, what am I to gain from talking about this stuff?
- decreased readership on my comics
- getting laughed at and ridiculed
- getting personally attacked
- getting unpopular and seen as if I'm the source of evil on this planet.
- becoming a loner
- possibly losing my job and becoming homeless
- possibly being set up and harrassed by police for bogus charges

I have quite some things to lose from doing this. Just letting you know. That this is not about ego.

I am way past that.

And all I want to see is freedom and the spiritual evolution of the human race.

Thats all I have to say.

kyupol at 9:27AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
but where i think you're dead wrong is the idea that there is some sort of all powerfull group out there with some far reaching all encompassing master plan . its just random self serving individuals and groups competing for power and wealth and stepping all over eachother. its chaos , and it realy is fucking our world. its the titanic , not the death star. its a goddamned trainwreck . its just more comforting in a way to believe that the universe makes sense , that all this endless shit that goes down has some purpose , some destination , that somebody no matter how evil , has a plan . i dont think that person , or group exists .

Read:
- Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
- The Next Million Yeard by Charles Galton Darwin
- Project for the New American Century
- NSSM 200 by Henry Kissinger
- Memoirs by David Rockefeller
- Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler (focus on the chapter about “the big lie”)

To make it clear: ANYTHING ABOUT UFOS AND REPTILIANS TO ME IS JUST A 50-50 DEAL. I am open to the POSSIBILITY but I haven't seen confirmed proof aside from David Icke and Credo Mutwa.

Too lazy to read?
Turn on your TV and pay attention to Fox News, CNN, etc (they are only reliable when it comes to reporting the news but the part where they tell you how to think is something else). Notice how ALL AT THE SAME TIME, the following things happen.
- acquisition of airport naked body scanners
- declaration of WHO pandemic of H1N1
- creation and implementation of “anti-terrorism laws”.
- across the board increased size of government (in the form of increased police, bureaucrats, CCTV cameras, taxes etc.)
- and many more.

What are the chances of random things happening all at the same time if this world operates in pure randomness? I'm not an actuarial scientist but if you are one, tell me the mathematical probability of random things all randomly happening at the same time as if on cue?

lothar at 9:40AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(offline)
Read:
- A Newspaper

the world is not a dystopian novel .

kyupol
What are the chances of random things happening all at the same time if this world operates in pure randomness? I'm not an actuarial scientist but if you are one, tell me the mathematical probability of random things all randomly happening at the same time as if on cue?

The chances are excellent IF you are looking for the connections

you wanna know whos in the drivers seat ?
[spoiler=0o

-
-
-

-]—————– $

and that is alll
nobody at the top really cares about anything else
Ironscarf at 9:42AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(offline)
Kyupol
The point is, our privacy and our human rights are under serious attack.

What I don't understand is why you think any of us have privacy or human rights? These are just abstract concepts we invent to placate ourselves and which we will reinvent when it becomes necessary to do so, in order to justify our actions to ourselves.

It's not us and them , it's us and us.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:02PM
PIT_FACE at 9:49AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
“intelligent”? yes Kyopol, INTELLIGENT. you dumb it down for us huh? well then i hope you know what kind of following you'll get then.

“Take a look at your constitution. And tell me how naked body scanners follow the constitution.”

yes! make that one of your points! expand on it! instead of leaving your readers to look up the info, do it yourself and present it. make your point, back it up with credible info, use facts instead of outpoors of emotion. that's how you fuckin do it. and yes, some people on here are unfair to you. if you truley believe in what your doing, then forget them and make youserself better, not worse. but you are not helping yourself by “dumbing things down”. do you understand? that reflects you, NOT us.

Mr Chappers at 9:53AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
i personaly wouldnt mind one person seeing a blurred scanned image of myself naked over being blown up/ killed while on a plane or other forms of public transport…

Read the Author, its good i promise.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:07PM
crocty at 10:04AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(offline)
kyupol
This isn't about myself. Because if it were about myself, what am I to gain from talking about this stuff?
- decreased readership on my comics
- getting laughed at and ridiculed
- getting personally attacked
- getting unpopular and seen as if I'm the source of evil on this planet.
- becoming a loner
These things have already happened to you, sir.

You do amuse me so much, it's like when they used to let you watch mental patients flail about in institutes, only watching you flail about like a lunatic doesn't cost a penny!

Also don't worry about the airport security seeing your pecker; I'm sure they'll see much smaller ones all the time, so you have no need to be embarassed.
lothar at 10:11AM, Jan. 8, 2010
(offline)
you know what really makes me angry

MOUNTAIN TOP REMOVAL MINING
BIOFUEL
and the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

those things are real threats

this body scanner is an obvious distraction from more serious issues
PIT_FACE at 12:20PM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
lothar
you know what really makes me angry

MOUNTAIN TOP REMOVAL MINING
BIOFUEL
and the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX

those things are real threats

this body scanner is an obvious distraction from more serious issues

i agree! there are other means of energy out there, and they're becomming easier to obtain. many places have programs to make non fossil sorces of energy available. you can even MAKE money from using solar panels because whatever stored energy you dont use at the end of the day, the power company is willing to buy from you. Germany's a good example of thie. Great ways to conserve without these investments are unplugging electronics when you're not using them,put on more clothes if you're cold, shorten the time it takes to take a shower, even the way you build your house can conserve energy.

at current rates of consumption (with consumption actually increasing now) it's estimated that oil will last another 40 years. before it runs out it will become to expensive to afford.

…call me a hippie and i'll pop ya like a baby seal.

Lonnehart at 1:16PM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
I'm all for those so called body scanners. Well… ‘til they find some other way to detect explosives that standard sensors can’t see. Sometimes we have to sacrifice something to be safe and happy in the long run. I'd go through one if it meant that I'd be riding in a plane that isn't going to explode while in flight because of that precaution. That's my two pisos (or cents) on the subject.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
therealtj at 4:26PM, Jan. 8, 2010
(online)
I don't see what is so terrible about the scans. The only way it could be a violation of rights is if they save the negatives then inverse them. But why would a government do this? Are you really so paranoid you think they want to peek at us naked for sexual pleasure? Wouldn't a dystopian government have more important things to do? But even assuming they would keep the nudes of us all, these body scanners are at airports. If you don't want you body scanned, you don't have to ride a plane.

“The only moral it is possible to draw from this story is that one should never throw the letter Q into a privet bush, but unfortunately there are times when it is unavoidable.”
-Douglas Adams, The Restaurant At the End of the Universe
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:28PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon