Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Shalom, y'all
TracerBullet at 5:53PM, April 4, 2006
(online)
I've been lurking around DD for some time, and now I finally decided to de-lurk for the hell of it.

The ironic thing is that I'm more of a writer than an artist. I can barely draw for shite, but I'm writing/editing for a couple of publications (without pay…*grumble*) plus doing my own stuff.

However, I do enjoy webcomics of almost all kinds. I even tried starting a little review site about some of them (see my sig) whenever I get the time. Maybe I'll do more posting than this crappy intro.

But anyways, shalom y'all.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:33PM
Podunk U at 8:15PM, April 4, 2006
(offline)
Hey, could you possibly review my comic, Podunk U? I have a link to it in my signature.
Thanks. I'll owe ya one.
Words flow out of my mouth like a fountain. Much of it splashes unused on the ground, but when one chooses to take a drink, it often brightens their day. However, sometimes it tastes like piss and they say, “Bob your words taste like piss” and I am sad.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:46PM
TracerBullet at 11:35AM, April 5, 2006
(online)
As much as I'd like to review both of your comics, I'd prefer you guys get a bigger archive of strips in, like at least 30 or so, and then we'll talk. I don't have much to go on as the comics stand.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:33PM
Podunk U at 2:22PM, April 5, 2006
(offline)
Alright, I'll let you know when I reach 30.
Thanks.
Words flow out of my mouth like a fountain. Much of it splashes unused on the ground, but when one chooses to take a drink, it often brightens their day. However, sometimes it tastes like piss and they say, “Bob your words taste like piss” and I am sad.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:46PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon