Comic Talk and General Discussion *

so what're you gonna be for Halloweiner?
PIT_FACE at 9:09PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
title speaks for itself. after watchin a bunch of shows about haunted houses and stuff like that it's easy to get inspired so what're yer ideas? whatta ya got up yer sleeve?

for the past 4 halloweens i've dressed up in my mask, gas mask leather n denim atire, pretty much all covered up. then a long black wig and chains with various impliments of destruction tied onto em…anything i could find in the tool shed anyways. and last time i lived out here in CT i'd walk up n down the street dragging a shovel around scaring the shit outa people. it was pretty efficient. i just call that character Pit-Face. pit is always happy for this time of year, it's the only time i let it out. also sometimes kids throw candy at me to make me go away. jackpot.

then it dawned on me, Halloween's on a Saturday this year, I GOT ALL DAY TO FUCK WITH PEOPLE! so i wanna come up with a few more costumes and then it hit me. there's a bridge and river running right through town so im gonna dress up like a creepy ass beached mermaid, flop down to the river side and gurgle at people.a la Fiji Mermaid.

hell if i have enough time and loot, maby i can dress up as some kind of werewolf or creature and run along the road side. gotta watch it though. we all know dogs dont gotta good history with roads.
shit i love this time of year!

last edited on July 14, 2011 2:45PM
Lonnehart at 9:15PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
If I wasn't working on Halloween, I'd dress up as…

A Real Transformer!

or maybe not… children have a tendency to try to ride the back of anything that looks like a toy vehicle…
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:39PM
PIT_FACE at 9:21PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
Lonnehart
If I wasn't working on Halloween, I'd dress up as…

A Real Transformer!

or maybe not… children have a tendency to try to ride the back of anything that looks like a toy vehicle…

whoa, that's awesome! yer probably right though. and what'd be even worse is when the 30 year old super chunk nerds join in.

SarahN at 9:32PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
I was a bit strapped for ideas this year, so I came up with a pretty strange one. Basically my costume is at least inspired by Tiny of House of A Thousand Corpses. I got a “Cheap Ass Halloween Costume” shirt and am going to attempt to make my face look all burnt (or at least ugly-deadish).

I'm not even extremely fond of that movie, but somehow I'm doing it anyway. XD So yes, I get to scare children and maybe shock a few easily-offended villagers with a swear word on my shirt. Hurray! :D
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:24PM
Product Placement at 9:37PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
Last time I went for a party like that, I dressed up like . I even memorized his bloody curses. There was this one guy that I tried to convince to go as Tintin to create a theme but he was having some gay Vampire fetish at the time and vetoed it.

It was a darn shame. He had the perfect hair to pull off a Tintin.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:51PM
Custard Trout at 9:45PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(offline)
I was going to be Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, but unfortunately I'll be too busy to be anything.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:02PM
Draven_Xero at 10:51PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(offline)
For once I actually DO have plans for Halloween. And for once, I can play a show dressed like a pirate and not look too outa place. Win-freakin'-win!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:16PM
Lonnehart at 10:58PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(online)
PIT_FACE
and what'd be even worse is when the 30 year old super chunk nerds join in.

Now there's an idea… but I'd need lots of padding since gaining as much weight as I'd need for the part would take too long.
The Gravekeeper at 11:42PM, Oct. 24, 2009
(offline)
There's not much going on around here this Halloween (or, in my case, Samhuinn, which lasts for 3 days), but I'm planning to play around with some homemade zombie makeup (especially since I was down with the flu during this year's zombie walk and couldn't go). Also, booze, candy, friends, and an all-night horror movie marathon on Halloween night.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:14PM
TheFlyingGreenMonkey at 12:00AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
I was wondering when this topic would come up.

I'm going to a family party to catch up with my Dad and that side. For the festivities at school I'm going as a Mime.

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:18PM
Tokoyoto at 2:44AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(offline)
Dr. Doom.

Or Hannibal Lector. I haven't decided yet.

…Though I probably need to, considering how close Halloween is. I'll probably continue to procrastinate until it's too late, then blame it all on the price of costumes.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
ParkerFarker at 2:53AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
PIT_FACE
for the past 4 halloweens i've dressed up in my mask, gas mask leather n denim atire, pretty much all covered up. then a long black wig and chains with various impliments of destruction tied onto em…anything i could find in the tool shed anyways. and last time i lived out here in CT i'd walk up n down the street dragging a shovel around scaring the shit outa people. it was pretty efficient.

a la Fiji Mermaid.

maby i can dress up as some kind of werewolf or creature and run along the road side. gotta watch it though. we all know dogs dont gotta good history with roads.

those are awesome ideas! actually scaring people instead of decorating your house with some plastic gravestones, brilliant! But I'm gonna have to pull a “pics or it didn't (future tense) happen” on that Fiji Mermaid, Pit.

Unfortunatley halloween is not celebrated in Australia. But I got invited to a party on halloween. I'm not sure whether that's just a coincidence though (halloween is on saturday after all). The theme is “glow in the dark”. suggestions?

“We are in the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun.” - Blackadder
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:39PM
ERasER at 5:02AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
I think I'm gonna go as Ash (from Evil dead) this year to my friends Halloween party - all we do is sit around a watch horrors based on the characters we're dressed up as
BackSeat Gamers
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
Ozoneocean at 8:49AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
PIT_FACE
Sexy.
Heh, to get around in a mermaid costume, you'd need a wheelchair… A haunted wheelchair :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM
Inkmonkey at 9:10AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(offline)
ParkerFarker
Unfortunatley halloween is not celebrated in Australia. But I got invited to a party on halloween. I'm not sure whether that's just a coincidence though (halloween is on saturday after all). The theme is “glow in the dark”. suggestions?

You could always try and find an outfit that looks normal in regular light, but glows with something disturbing. Like the human nervous system or something.

Though anyway, I'm gonna do the same thing I do every year: Jack Skellington. I bought a decent costume a few years back and its served me well all this time.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:00PM
lba at 9:53AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
Well, since my dad is gonna be in town to visit, I figured I'd put on my best tatty flannel and dirty jeans and we'd head down to one of my favorite punk bars in the ghetto. He's 50 and “respectable” now, but he used to get kicked out of bars for trashing them with the band in college, so it ought to be pretty entertaining.

I was supposed to go to a Halloween party, but walking around like a human dirtbag is more fun when the people you're around actually get it, instead of just asking how a homeless guy got into the party.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:29PM
webcomics heh at 10:23AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(offline)
Aw hells yeah, I"m gonna be makin' like Dr. Herbert West and reanimating a dead party with awesomeness because I have found THE PERFECT COSTUME.

Smug I Could Do
it's only the BEST webcomic. Heh.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:48PM
Faliat at 11:51AM, Oct. 25, 2009
(offline)
I might be a mad Scientist.

Failing that, I could just go as Osama Bin Liner again. If I could find the fake beard and grab hold of a few binbags. But then I can't trick or treat or go to parties. Whcih would be pointless. So I wanna be a Scientist like I originally intended to be last year.

Call that jumped up metal rod a knife?
Watch mine go straight through a kevlar table, and if it dunt do the same to a certain gaixan's skull in my immediate vicinity after, I GET A F*****G REFUND! BUKKO, AH?!

- Rekkiy (NerveWire)
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:25PM
PIT_FACE at 12:38PM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
ParkerFarker
PIT_FACE
for the past 4 halloweens i've dressed up in my mask, gas mask leather n denim atire, pretty much all covered up. then a long black wig and chains with various impliments of destruction tied onto em…anything i could find in the tool shed anyways. and last time i lived out here in CT i'd walk up n down the street dragging a shovel around scaring the shit outa people. it was pretty efficient.

a la Fiji Mermaid.

maby i can dress up as some kind of werewolf or creature and run along the road side. gotta watch it though. we all know dogs dont gotta good history with roads.

those are awesome ideas! actually scaring people instead of decorating your house with some plastic gravestones, brilliant! But I'm gonna have to pull a “pics or it didn't (future tense) happen” on that Fiji Mermaid, Pit.

ah well im still putting that mermaid costume together….still as in "havent even started yet' so if there arent pics then it probably didnt happen, but im so psyched for the idea. the little bastards are fuckin creepy!\

as for yer party. well maby you can introduce halloween! like maby you can paint yer body up with glow in the dark paint so when the lights go off you look like a walking x-ray. or like you know how people draw faces on the sides of their hand so they can talk/ do that with glow in the dark paint and when the lights go off, make em talk to eachother. if all else fails, you could always paint an opticle illusion on yer butt.

Red Slayer at 4:44PM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
Since it looks like my RE4 merchant costume won't be ready on time, i'll wear some face paint

Pit Face the toxic mermaid. I'd like to see that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:03PM
seventy2 at 5:21PM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
as the Doctor.
facara
Running Anew an exercise blog.
I'm gonna love you till the money comes, half of it's gonna be mine someday.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:30PM
Lonnehart at 5:24PM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
Heh, to get around in a mermaid costume, you'd need a wheelchair… A haunted wheelchair :)

Wouldn't a tub full of water be more appropriate? :)
PIT_FACE at 5:38PM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
Red Slayer
Since it looks like my RE4 merchant costume won't be ready on time, i'll wear some face paint

Pit Face the toxic mermaid. I'd like to see that.

hey man, yer link just went to the drunk duck home page.

still tryin to think of good ways to do this… COST EFFECTIVE ways…that ussually doesnt do well with halloween, but i got a few ideas.

PIT_FACE at 5:42PM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
seventy2
as the Doctor.
oh,Doctor Phil then…:D

seventy2 at 6:03PM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
Yup, putting on platform shoes to get that extra 8 inches, wearing some pillows and and a suit! going to try to grow out a goatee.
facara
PIT_FACE at 6:12PM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
seventy2
Yup, putting on platform shoes to get that extra 8 inches, wearing some pillows and and a suit! going to try to grow out a goatee.

dude…yer gonna get so much action…
and by action i mean candy.

seventy2 at 6:25PM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
PIT_FACE
seventy2

Oh you know i'll be getting it all night long

and by all night long, i mean 9 pm, because that's when the town is supposed to stop handing out candy.
facara
PIT_FACE at 6:39PM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
seventy2
PIT_FACE
seventy2

and by all night long, i mean 9 pm, because that's when the town is supposed to stop handing out candy.

hahahaha! then thank god the bars las till 2.

seventy2 at 7:24PM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
PIT_FACE
seventy2
PIT_FACE
seventy2

hahahaha! then thank god the bars las till 2.
Only till 1 here. but if you are willing to spend half an hour driving, they're open till 2 across the state line.
facara
Ozoneocean at 8:55PM, Oct. 25, 2009
(online)
You'll have to shave the middle of your head and make your eyes all oogly-boogly too. Dr Phil is weird looking.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:35PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon