Networking & Community Projects*

STARVING ARTISTS - NEED HELP ASAP, VISA VERSA
clinically_Incorrect at 10:21PM, Feb. 11, 2006
(offline)
LOOKING FOR OTHER STARVING ARTISTS TO SHARE IDEAS ETC WITH!!!!!

An alright artist looking for help and others to pair up for projects!

Writers wanted!! All ideas and suggestions too!

Also I just wanted to add I will do guest strips in exchange for some help in the advertisement area, or not eitherway, I'd love a project!

Also if ANYONE needs help with ideas or content for their comics (promise to keep them top secret!) please feel free to leave a comment or well figure out some contact information (kancerr@gmail.com) or my aim (which i dont use too often) “Putrid n pink” If thats not online try “Eye shot reagon”

Also worthy of note if you check my page(s) (which have very mature, drug and sex related content btw!)

http://www.drunkduck.com/user_lookup.php?u=clinically_Incorrect

My style is not japenese anime-esk but more “american?” style. All I am saying here, is that I embrace all styles, but prefer more detail oriented and phillisophical humer as well as “regular” slapstick/hero/SLIGHT anime
humer (Animes I did enjoy are: princess mononoke, fooly cooly. (those come to mind anyway, just never fell real into it tho i respect all opinions!)

Anyway, all I am saying here besides a little advertisment (dont kill me admin!) is that I am starved for other artistic imput and would love to meet (online) other artists and share imput and promot mine/yours/team projects!! Alright Ive taken up enough room with this post, Please respond ASAP if you are interested!!! Writers welcome too!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:42AM
Black_Kitty at 11:00PM, Feb. 11, 2006
(online)
Hey there!

While I can't help, I am going to send this thread to the Networking forum so that you can hook up with other artists/writers. :) Good luck!

.: Black Kitty :.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:23AM
clinically_Incorrect at 11:05PM, Feb. 11, 2006
(offline)
Thank you so much, net-savy friend! You have no idea how much I appreciate this! You need any art or anything, etc, call my name, love to return the favor!
Hope it works and thanks again!
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:42AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon