MAFIA... and other forum games

The New Avatar RPG
Brinx at 6:33PM, June 5, 2007
(offline)
Brinx goes and runs over to Dead Carl for support.

“Yeah I know one. But I'm not sure how strong it is. WALL!”

Just then a strange sheild appears around both of them.

“This spell is said to protect us from all magic. And since elements are magic so why not? Now we best get ready cause when Bruin gets back up he ain't going to be happy.”

Just as Brinx said that Bruin was staggering to get up. His legs were shakey and looks at Dead CArl.

Bruin: So you ain't just another pathetic human after all eh. No matter…

Bruin uses cura on himself and is almost fully healed.

Bruin: And with a spell like wall none of my magic can harm you. However that spell can't surley last long.

Bruin puts his hand out and raises his hand and a hole in the floor opens. Just then a couple of hell hounds and hell beast and some monsters appear from the hole.

Bruin: I'll be resting a bit. While you two can play with some of my minions. And just to make sure none of yins have any tricks that can take me down barrier!

A dark green orb appears around Bruin as he starts to lift himself into the air.

Bruin: And so none of them freaken lolypops can harm me… INVISIBLE!

Bruin then vanishes and can no longer be seen.

“Damn it Bruin you coward!”

Bruin: Hey what ever works. Now my minions kill these fools. Or at least try to. Either way just do your job!

“Dead Carl, looks like this is gonna get bumpy.”
Forum games citizens.
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Adventures_of_Hybrid/
http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Authors_Corner/
Read these two comic. You might just like them. Please.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:35AM
tokyopimp5764 at 11:56AM, June 6, 2007
(online)
* struggles to keep vampyric state from taking over *

Dead Carl: his blood…. i can sense it…he isn't completely invisible….

* throws two grey rough looking lollypops and they it the hellhounds tturning them to stone* then throws a magic altering lollypop colored red and blue*

Dead Carl: … he should be visible and vulnerable now i beleive this will destroy him….do the same as i do…

* slashes the sword in every direction then while the place is enshrouded in fire * spins with sword starting from the top all the way to the bottome creating such a force of fire that it destroys the entire place *
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
Brinx at 1:32PM, June 6, 2007
(offline)
Brinx looks at Dead Carl with “what?” look.

“Um good plan and all but one problem with the plan. When he's invisible he can't be hit at all period. And he has a magic barrier on him so no magic can harm him. And weren't you listening what he said? He went invisible so ”none“ of your lolypops can touch him. They can effect his minions but not when he's invisible. Even if you ”can“ smell his blood or not. Nothing can effect him. However there is one spell that I know will work.”

Brinx was explaining too Dead Carl his plan. Bruin just watches as he floats up there.

Bruin:*Thoughts*What is he planning? Well it don't matter. Whatever they plan on doing won't work.

Bruin then looks at the lolypop he had on him since he got there.

Bruin: *Thoughts*Although I wish I didn't have this thing on me. Then I could go home and use a rune to make sure I don't come back here. Damn human sweet treats.

Back with Brinx and DC he finished explaining his plan.

“Just follow my lead alright. Get behind me and wait for my signal.”

They are in position.

“Okay on three…. Aw srew it THREE! XFER!”

Bruin smirks but then realizes his defense has vanished.

Bruin: WHAT THE?!

“NOW DAED CARL ATTACK!”
Forum games citizens.
strong414bad at 11:28AM, June 7, 2007
(online)
Pac-Man comes in and eats stuff.
Why hello there.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:59PM
tokyopimp5764 at 12:23PM, June 7, 2007
(online)
* throws lollypops and spins again*

Dead Carl: right then…

* gets up walks toward bruin laying on the ground *

Dead Carl: i need blood now!

*n walks slowly tpwards him* hunched of exaustion *
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
Brinx at 1:15PM, June 7, 2007
(offline)
Bruin was laying there with a smirk.

Bruin: Heh. Do you really think that this lolypop can hold me for long? And have you forgotten that my minions are still out? So even if you do have a chance to fill your thirst my minion can take you-

“Well Bruin have you forgotten that I'm still around?!”

Brinx is seen slashing his minions one monster at a time. Bruin looked worried.

Bruin: Well…. Shit.
Forum games citizens.
tokyopimp5764 at 12:18PM, June 8, 2007
(online)
*eyes as red as the the overoxygenated blood seeping from my cut lip * i walk slowly and punches bruin in the head until he is knocked out cold the i bite his neck and drink his blood…. after abit his bloood is nearly gone…*

Dead Carl: wow i need more blood than i evr have needed……

*eyes are nearly white* * drinks the rest of bruin's blood killing bruin* * eye's return to their white origins*
Brinx at 1:49PM, June 8, 2007
(offline)
Brinx stares down at Bruins corpse and looked amazed. Then he looked at Dead Carl.

“You killed him.”

Brinx goes from shocked to pissed.

“THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I didn't want him dead! Not yet at least! Now how am I supposed to know where that antidote is? You freaken idiot! He was the only one that knows how to cure this curse of mine! And I have no idea where his castle either. Way to go genius!”

And as Brinx continues to yell at Dead Carl a lone minion goes up to Bruin's body. It waved it's hand over Bruin's body and removes the loly pop that he had on him for quite some time now. The lone minion vanishes and leaves Bruin's body there.

“Augh! Enought of this. I'll just slice his body up and then leave. And I'll have to leave with nothing thanks to you!”

Brinx goes to Bruin's body and then notices something odd.

“Wait… Didn't he have one of your lolypops on him?”
Forum games citizens.
riku valentine at 11:13AM, June 10, 2007
(offline)
Future Riku: Hey Brinx, I could find out where bruin's castle is for ya. It'll take a little time though.
Blood, the dark hedgehog with the demon inside him.
Join the resistance.
Join Mephiles.
Join (Roleplay) War of the Future!

http://www.drunkduck.com/the_hedgehogs/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Shadow_and_Blaze/

No suicidal people please, they won't restore your faith in life
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:08PM
tokyopimp5764 at 10:45AM, June 11, 2007
(online)
Dead Carl: sry brinx… i told ya i loose control if i do not get enough… and yeah were is the damn lollypop's!

* throws one back on bruin*
Brinx at 1:50PM, June 11, 2007
(offline)
Mysterious voice: You're too late!

Dead Carl is then stabbed in the back by a all black looking spike. Brinx looked and saw it just an arm from some mysterious shadow.

“What the… Who are you?”

The figure pulls their arm right out of Dead Carl and just stares at Brinx.

Mysterious shadow: *Chuckles.* Brinx you disappoint me. You don't know who I am? Or should I say who I “was.”

“Bruin?! But you're supposed to be-”

The shadow flung his arm on Brinx and throws him into a wall. Brinx was hurt and the shadow slithered to Brinx.

Bruin's Shadow: Dead. Well in a way I am. But while you two were bickering my minion did a last minute spell on me. It was supposed to have revived me but I have to thank blood sucker over their for stalling me at the moment.

“Wait if your still dead then… That makes you-”

Bruin's shadow: Some what a ghost. But I'm really a soul trapped in the world of shadows. And while that damn lollypop is on my body I can't go back. Oh but why do you look so glum? You should be happy I'll be alive. Then you'd have another chance at getting that antidote.

Bruin's shadow grips Brinx a tad tight.

Bruin's shadow: You know I could kill you right now if I want to. But you made this so very fun. So I'm going to give you a little something for your troubles.

Bruin then pulls out a small bottle and holds it in front of Brinx.

“What's that?”

Bruin's shadow: This is what you've been seeking all this time. This here is the antidote. Well a small portion of it at least. With this you'll be your self about 30 to 31 days. So when you feel like partying or something I suggest that you use it wisley.

Bruin's shadow puts it in Brinx's belt. He then got ready to throw Brinx across the room.

Bruin's shadow: Oh wait that's right. It won't be too useful if it's broken.

Bruin's shadow stretches his arm and lays Brinx gently on the ground. He pulls his arm back and goes over his body. He removed the lollypop and then he's back to normal. He walks over to Dead Carl's body and stares down at him.

Bruin: You are a very interesting mortal Carl. We should talk sometimes you and I. You're one of the only…. What ever you are to stand up and bite me. Well tske care. Oh and I suggest you don't pullme back here cause this time I'd put a seal where I won't come back here through any magic. Well ta at.

Bruin then vanishes within a warp and soon he was gone.
Forum games citizens.
bluebot092 at 3:12PM, June 11, 2007
(offline)
Suddenly Super-Duck appers with a sword and shield “wh- WHO DID THIS!” he asked angerly then he heard something behinde him “WHOA” he said as he jumped to see the assaisin then he saw him it was mephiles “HAHAHAHA FOOLISH MORTAL” he said eviley he then rushed at super duck super duck then grabbed mephiles. “HMPH WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO WITH ME” he bommed out “i know everything about you and this is what im gonna do with you” super duck puled out a chaos emerald
“NO HOW DID YOU FIND THAT” mephiles cried “hehehe well cya mephiles” then super ducks chaos emerald glew around mephiles “NOOOOOoooooooo” mephiles said while getting asorbed. “anyone here?” he asked
I don't have ADD you're just boring me.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:28AM
Cthulhu at 4:05PM, June 11, 2007
(online)
bluebot092
Suddenly Super-Duck appers with a sword and shield “wh- WHO DID THIS!” he asked angerly then he heard something behinde him “WHOA” he said as he jumped to see the assaisin then he saw him it was mephiles “HAHAHAHA FOOLISH MORTAL” he said eviley he then rushed at super duck super duck then grabbed mephiles. “HMPH WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO WITH ME” he bommed out “i know everything about you and this is what im gonna do with you” super duck puled out a chaos emerald
“NO HOW DID YOU FIND THAT” mephiles cried “hehehe well cya mephiles” then super ducks chaos emerald glew around mephiles “NOOOOOoooooooo” mephiles said while getting asorbed. “anyone here?” he asked

Cthulhu: OH, HELL NO.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:56AM
ZeroVX at 4:07PM, June 11, 2007
(online)
Announcer: A NEW PLAYER HAS ENTERED THE GAME.

*Vincent Valentine swoops in, all badass-like*

*sees Super Duck*

*shoots him in the head*

Vincent: That was…..simple.
“If our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost 100,000 people…..would you really wanna know?”

V for Vendetta, V.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:57PM
Cthulhu at 4:34PM, June 11, 2007
(online)
ZeroVX
Announcer: A NEW PLAYER HAS ENTERED THE GAME.

*Vincent Valentine swoops in, all badass-like*

*sees Super Duck*

*shoots him in the head*

Vincent: That was…..simple.

Cthulhu: OH… VINCENT HAS ALREADY KILLED THE DUCK… NEVERMIND, I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP!
ZeroVX at 4:42PM, June 11, 2007
(online)
Vincent: Please do. Your voice almost made me deaf.

*sees Brinx and an unconcious Dead Carl*

Vincent: Dare I ask what happened here?
“If our own government was responsible for the deaths of almost 100,000 people…..would you really wanna know?”

V for Vendetta, V.
Cthulhu at 4:46PM, June 11, 2007
(online)
Cthulhu: I AM ABOUT 150 FEET TALL. EVEN IF I WHISPER, IT IS EAR-SHATTERING.
Brinx at 6:21PM, June 11, 2007
(offline)
Brinx gets back up and sees Vincent.

“Argh… Wha? Oh uh… Long story short an arch nemesis of mine was here. Me snd Dead Carl were doing good. Dead Carl ends up killing him by accident. When he suddenly comes back as a Shadow thing and then came back to life it seems. Then he left and… And…”

Brinx then sees the antidote in his hands and looks shocked at it.

“*thoughts* The antidote. Well sort of according to Bruin. Best use it wisley he said. Don't know when to use it.”

Brinx then puts the antidote in his belt. Then turns to Vincent.

“So what brings you to Dead Carls castle?”
Forum games citizens.
bluebot092 at 8:01PM, June 11, 2007
(offline)
ZeroVX did u see the rules? none of that one shot kill stuff so tough fking luck

hmph who are you guys and better yet WHERE THE HELL ARE WE
ZeroVX at 4:40AM, June 12, 2007
(online)
Vincent: Hold that thought, Brinx.

*sees Halo guy*

*shoots him*

Vincent: That was a concussion bullet. You're going to be out cold for quite a while. Now you can't complain about one-hit-kills.

*turns back to Brinx*

Vincent: To answer your question, I heard rumour that there was an old relic here that I may need to get some answers about my past.

V for Vendetta, V.
Cthulhu at 6:08AM, June 12, 2007
(online)
*Picks up a anti-megaphone*

(It makes his voice quieter)

Cthulhu: I shall watch from now on, for there are many interesting things happening, and also you are all too loud, so I can not sleep.
bluebot092 at 6:50AM, June 12, 2007
(offline)
*bullets bounces off armor* hehehe look i just wanan be on your team ok so anyone know why we are here?
Cthulhu at 7:49AM, June 12, 2007
(online)
Cthulhu: To kill each other. Can you not find that out by now?
bluebot092 at 8:02AM, June 12, 2007
(offline)
BlueBot092:Hey i just got here…anyway anyone want some weapons? i got lots *shoves a gernade down a enemys throught*
ZeroVX at 11:17AM, June 12, 2007
(online)
Vincent: What enemy? We're in the middle of-

*sees zombies everywhere*

Vincent: Oh. Those enemies.

*looks up at Cthulhu*

Vincent: Stomping time?

V for Vendetta, V.
Cthulhu at 11:40AM, June 12, 2007
(online)
Cthulhu: I was watching, but I supposed I will rid you of these puny zombies.

*SQRISH*

*SQRISH*

*SQRISH*

Cthulhu: Actually, I have a better idea.

MORGO SIH TAH RAH!

*Zombies stop attacking*

Cthulhu: Now they are my minions. And I can order them to hold still…
tokyopimp5764 at 11:41AM, June 12, 2007
(online)
Dead Carl: brinx… do me a favor and heal me….

* notices halo guy and vincent in my castle*

Dead Carl: sry the place is abit of a mess… and …. halo guy…. i am goin to kill you if ya don't stop….
Brinx at 2:11PM, June 12, 2007
(offline)
Brinx looks at Dead Carl.

“Oh yeah you're still hurt. Curaga.”

Brinx heals Dead Carl to full health. Brinx then notices that Cthulhu is back and has an army of zombies.

“Didn't you leave or something? Oh well I see one mistake you've made. And that's making an army of zombies. CURAJA!”

Brinx uses the spell on the zombies and half of them are dead. (FF logic.)

“Anyways Vincent I have no clue about any relics. And speaking of which I'd best be leaving. I got no use to being here. No tournament, no evil computers, no killer flying peanut, no weird author killing thing, no weirdo posing to be from the goverment saying we're on the top of the most wanted list, no old enemies coming here just cause of jelousy and what not. Well see yins all around. I'm getting out of here. Although I've forgoten the reason why I came here in the first place. Oh well I'll remember it later. Well later all. Evac.”

Brinx then vanishes and is no longer in the castle.

Brinx has left the thing. At least till something weird happens.
Forum games citizens.
luclucluc at 5:24PM, June 12, 2007
(online)
nickle toast wakes up from being unconcious some time later, finding himself alone, with the others some where else.
“black out for a month and THIS is what i get?”
flapping his wings to see if they're still functional, he flies to where-ever the others are, hoping they can forgive him for going evil.
_-~a few minutes later~-_
nickle toast swoops down to the crowd of warriors and looks around
“hey, long time no see. didja miss me?”
When life gives you lemons, you wonder where the heck they came from.
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:48PM
bluebot092 at 8:46PM, June 12, 2007
(offline)
bluebot:*sigh* well any ideas of how to get out of here? *looks at cthulhu* im gonna kick that computors ass

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon