Networking & Community Projects*

The Insanely Huge Project Poll! We need your input!
Veritas at 9:48AM, March 4, 2008
(offline)
Hey all, Veritas here.

As many of you may or may not know, I have teamed up with Litindir to create a project that can only be done with your help. However, before I continue, I would like to state that this particular thread is NOT about looking for talent. If you wish to join the project, you can contact me or Lit, and/or look here: http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=40445&cid=236

Instead, this thread is looking for opinions! We want to have community input, so we can know what direction we need to head with the project. So, consider this thread a “poll” of sorts, since I myself don't know how to create a real poll on these forums.

It doesn't matter to me whether or not you answer all of the questions, so long as you answer at least one.

Question 1: What Genre would you like to see? horror/thriller? mystery? adventure? Comedy? action? Fantasy? anything not mentioned?

Question 2: What would you, the reader, think would be a good setting? Futuristic? Medieval? today's world?

Note that, although we are asking for your input on this, we, the members of this project, will decide the outcome. We just wish to know what direction you think we should take.

Remember, there are still slots open for the project, and if you wish to integrate your skills into something this big, we're always willing to look you up.

#Veritas
Red Rover, Red Rover,
Send Death Right Over…
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:40PM
Bocaj at 1:53PM, March 4, 2008
(online)
Question 1: What Genre would you like to see? horror/thriller? mystery? adventure? Comedy? action? Fantasy? anything not mentioned?

Any, although I prefer either action or comedy, but really, I'm not picky. (Who says it can't be them all?)

Question 2: What would you, the reader, think would be a good setting? Futuristic? Medieval? today's world?

Something either ambiguous or new.
Well.. to answer the question more clearly, close future/current, but again, I'm not picky.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:31AM
SkylerVane at 4:32PM, March 4, 2008
(offline)
Quest 1: Fantasy primary; Sci-fi, Action/Adventure, Thriller secondary.

Quest 2: Contemporary alternate or Futuristic alternate.

Anthropomorphic, introductory episode, 30-60 pages, 3-4 week production timetable.

Working from a polished short story; easier for most non-comic writers.
Collaborn Visions Fan Fiction Productions :~: BY the Fans, FOR the Fans…

It is easier to think outside the box if you don't even know you're in it.

Are you “On Demand”? Please plague responsibly…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:48PM
SkylerVane at 5:47AM, March 5, 2008
(offline)
I respectfully suggest you edit some more questions into the Poll…

Quest 3: How long should it be? A stand-alone short, a longer part of a trilogy or a short episode of a larger series/miniseries? Any other suggestions?

Quest 4: Should it be an anthropomorphic or non-anthro project? Perhaps a mix?

Quest 5: What whould its content rating be?

Quest 6: How many main characters should it feature? Supporting characters?

Quest 7: Should it be clever and inventive, or have lots of action?

Quest 8: Should much attention be given to backgrounds and scenery?
Collaborn Visions Fan Fiction Productions :~: BY the Fans, FOR the Fans…

It is easier to think outside the box if you don't even know you're in it.

Are you “On Demand”? Please plague responsibly…
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:48PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon