Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

The not so Modest Artist
Modesty at 10:39PM, April 30, 2007
(online)
Name's Modesty. My screen name is a bit of an oxymoron. XD Although, IRL I'm pretty modest. ^^ Which is not a good virtue in the business of art. XD

Anyway, currently I'm working on my Master's Degree in Serious Game Design. The program is brand new so I'll be one of the first graduates. XD yay. I hope I get a job. T_T Serious game design are games that serve a purpose besides entertaining. Like education and stuff. :3 There needs to be more WOMEN in the industry…so I'm going in. My games are not available for public download…yet. XD

I also work as a Research assistant on a project funded by the National Science Foundation on Games and Gender.

This past decemeber, I completed my online Graphic Novel “My Shining Knight” (not hosted on DD. ^^) It was a 5 year project. I've also self-published a comic anthology with bluebug and Animetor Lily. (both DD memebers). It's called Dark Souls and we're currently getting it reprinted for sale again. *hinthint* We are working now on our second anthology with Eunice P and Xanserviera. :3 Both awesome.

Dum-dee-dum…I'm also an animator. http://shiningknight.drowtales.com/site/toons.htm
Some of my flash crap is on this link. I'm working on another one currently for fun.

Rock on…later days.:cat:
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:07PM
Ozoneocean at 3:45AM, May 1, 2007
(online)
Welcome to DD Modesty!
You're working with some popular DD people there. We're happy to have you along.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:26PM
Aeon at 10:31PM, May 3, 2007
(online)
Yay, Modesty!

Glad to see you're joining the ranks of the MAX veterans here on the Duck. Can't wait to see you upload some of your work. ;)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:46AM
SpANG at 9:43AM, May 4, 2007
(online)
Yehaw! Wleocme.
“To a rational mind, nothing is inexplicable. Only unexplained.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:52PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon