MAFIA... and other forum games

The Offical Mafia 4 Game Thread: Mafia 4, Mafia Harder!
crocty at 6:50PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
I swear, you must be the only one who actually got that. T.T
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:52AM
soulcelshade at 6:54PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
harkovast
I think I will probably vote for flapjack as hes new and we need some fresh blood (literally and figuratively). But can flapjack promise me boobs? That's the question!

I can promise you that. Not my own, of course, as they are nonexistent.

crocty

Really? I thought everybody got that.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:29PM
Hakoshen at 7:03PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
flapjack1995
harkovast
I think I will probably vote for flapjack as hes new and we need some fresh blood (literally and figuratively). But can flapjack promise me boobs? That's the question!

I can promise you that. Not my own, of course, as they are nonexistent.

crocty

Really? I thought everybody got that.

I'd have voted for Ms. Bellum just the same.

EDIT: You know they actually showed her face during the 10 year anniversary special?
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
crocty at 7:04PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
Well noone else voted for me. And if they got it, they would be voting for me so hard that it would actually physically hurt. The balot box.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
Niccea at 7:04PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
Oh I got it. I just refused to comment.

Also, I wasn 't dissing your comic skills. People gave me odd looks cause I laughed out loud in the middle of the airport when I saw that page.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Ochitsukanai at 7:10PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
What's up with this campaign? I've totally got boobs already. These promises mean nothing to me. XD

EDIT: I thought everyone got it, so it was beyond mentioning…

Always, I wanna be with mew, and make believe with mew
and live in harmony harmony oh nyan
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:20PM
Niccea at 7:15PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
Ochitsukanai
What's up with this campaign? I've totally got boobs already. These promises mean nothing to me. XD

EDIT: I thought everyone got it, so it was beyond mentioning…
So I guess you won't vote for my ears either.
crocty at 7:15PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Also, I wasn 't dissing your comic skills. People gave me odd looks cause I laughed out loud in the middle of the airport when I saw that page.
Fair enough. >_>

Ochitsukanai
…Well, I promise more than just boobs…

…I uhh…

Well, I promise that I'll actually try to do a good job of winning this game, just like I did last time.

Anyway, it appears everyone did get it, I just got the impression noone did. False alarm, yo.
Ozoneocean at 7:15PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
I am running for Mayor!!!!!!!

Please vote for me.
I made us win the game the first time around. I was the king of mafia hunters! I can do it again. I found out all the clues when no one else could and sent all the mafia to the gallows!

We will wipe out those scum-sucking mafia sh**s and make the town safe for all us townies once more.

You people need me to protect you.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
Niccea at 7:17PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
ozoneocean
I am running for Mayor!!!!!!!

Please vote for me.
I made us win the game the first time around. I was the king of mafia hunters! I can do it again. I found out all the clues when no one else could and sent all the mafia to the gallows!

We will wipe out those scum-sucking mafia sh**s and make the town safe for all us townies once more.

You people need me to protect you.

You are also the king of leaking roles to the mafia.

It is a stain on your record.

Vote for Niccea.

She is good at keeping secrets. This is tough in the GM capacity.
Ozoneocean at 7:22PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
HA!

That's a MASSIVE mark in my favour lol!

The mafia knew some of our roles halfway through the game and we STILL won easily. I even guessed the hidden role without any real clues. I am the best mayor EVER! ^____^

I could literally tell the mafia ALL roles at the very start of the game and I'd still make us win.

NONE of the rest of you could even boast ANYTHING like that. But for me it's not a boast, it's simply a fact :)
crocty at 7:23PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
We didn't have any roles, except Waff's, and we still won.

All y'all fail at life, yo.
Ozoneocean at 7:35PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
Face it Crocty. More than anyone else here I KNOW what I'm doing.
You need me as mayor.

This town needs me.

And I want to make sure we win! I'll work with everyone, all twon members to make sure that happens. I like to listen to people and have everyone involved.

Niccea at 7:43PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
I know what I'm doing two. I have lived through two townston mayors and worked with a third. I know what and what not to do.

I'm also not afriad to tell people exactly what I think of them.

Also. If you hate shameless plugs ignore the following.

Ochi and I have been having a “cameofest” in our Mystery Bread pages. Tomorrow, we will have a big crowd dedicated to the mafia game. Most everyone is in it. So please Check it out!

That is all.

Vote for Niccea.
She might know what she is doing
Ozoneocean at 7:50PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
Look, if I thought there was a more capable candidate I'd step aside and campaign for them instead. But so far I don't see that happening.

Niccea, if I thought you were ready I would resign in favour of you. I still might if you can convince me, after all- you showed you know how to lead when you were THE GODMOTHER!
Too bad I beat you though… :(
Niccea at 7:57PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
Uh-huh…proof? Um…er…

Wait how do we know you are ready? Just because you are an admin doesn't mean you will make a good mayor!

Let us see here.

I don't know if I can make a good mayor or not. It is mainly because I'm apathetic. I'm not going to go hunting down trying to get people's roles. (That takes away the fun.)

I know I'm going to try to not be too annoying about it.

I also know that I'm cute and adorable.

And my feelings about someone affects how well I draw them in the comic

You might want to vote for Niccea.
She has been here before.
leaderofstars at 8:05PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
why vote for backstabbers who lie and cheat to get your vote or deny people games because they ain't on their good side.

REBEL AGAINST THE TYANTS BY NOT VOTING FOR ANYONE BUT YOUR SELF!
i love being a evil genius. my evil genius code
GTsytVhw+:+d–a1990SA$–p80e100e–iq106ee–NH-:-Lutc -6
read the only true random comic on the duck

power to the offspring
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:30PM
Hakoshen at 8:14PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
ozoneocean
Look, if I thought there was a more capable candidate I'd step aside and campaign for them instead. But so far I don't see that happening.

Niccea, if I thought you were ready I would resign in favour of you. I still might if you can convince me, after all- you showed you know how to lead when you were THE GODMOTHER!
Too bad I beat you though… :(

Normally this is when I'd step in and say *ahem* or some crap. You saw how my death always costs my team the game. That means I'm that important. If not for ricocheting bullets and fearful mafia, then the score would be different.

But I don't think my self esteem could take not getting a single vote again.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
Ozoneocean at 8:17PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
Niccea
I'm apathetic.
That's a very, very bad trait. -_-

Niccea
I also know that I'm cute and adorable.
That's true. I like you. We all do :)

————–
Leaderofstars, We've had our differences in the past, but I'll still work WITH you, just s I will with everyone else to make sure we come out of this alive.

I don't want you to die man. We need all our townie brothers and sisters alive.

Hakoshen
Normally this is when I'd step in and say *ahem* or some crap. You saw how my death always costs my team the game. That means I'm that important. If not for ricocheting bullets and fearful mafia, then the score would be different.

But I don't think my self esteem could take not getting a single vote again.
Well you're important to me man. We will NEED your life if we're to survive. You're usually useful and a big help to the town. And you can start helping the town again this time around by voting for me :)
Aghammer at 8:21PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
If I was mafia running for the major, I would say this…

ozoneocean
Face it Crocty. More than anyone else here I KNOW what I'm doing.
You need me as mayor.

This town needs me.

And I want to make sure we win! I'll work with everyone, all twon members to make sure that happens. I like to listen to people and have everyone involved.

Not accusing anyone, but you know!! Hak, I would vote for you except that Niccea is SO cute AND adorable… anyone that doesn't vote for her = evil. Evil = Mafia! Beware!

VOTE NICCEA!! (or get the rope!)
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Niccea at 8:26PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
You missunderstand my view of apathy. I really can't defend it, but I'm very lazie fair (sorry for misspelling. My dad is too cheap to download FF.) If I were the mayor I wouldn't use my powers much.

Don't get me wrong. I would still fight for my team to the bitter end, but I would do that as myself. Not as some nut at a podium.

Vote for Niccea
She isn't a nut.
Ozoneocean at 8:26PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
I'm dissapointed in this accusation… but it always comes, in every game, so I should just expect it I suppose. :(

All I know is that when you don't have much of a role and you want to do what you can to help the twon, becomming mayor is the best way, and I've proved how good I am at that in the first game. :)

Aghammer, you know it's usually mafia that make the first accusations during the game…? But I won't hold that against you. I'll be working with you as well as everyone else.

Niccea might be cute, but she's said herself they she doesn't care about the game or being mayor. How much help will that be?

Niccea
I'm apathetic.
Hakoshen at 8:28PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
I kid, of course. My caseload has tripled lately, so I have less and less free time at work to browse the net, or hunt for clues. When I'm at home I'm trying to power my way through games and get pages done so I don't have time right now to be any kind of leader of anything.

Now, if someone can promise me some boobs better than those on page one, they MIGHT get my vote. *hint hint wink wink nudge nudge cough*
-Harkovast
leaderofstars at 8:33PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
ozone i am against the people, who in the last game, kept me from running this game.

they did not ARE THEY WORTHY OF THE RESPECT I GIVE PEOPLE. IF THEY HAD SENT ME THE PQ STATING THAT I WAS NOT GOING TO RUN THE NEXT GAME i would have understood and not be angry at them

power to the offspring
leaderofstars at 8:35PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
I kid, of course. My caseload has tripled lately, so I have less and less free time at work to browse the net, or hunt for clues. When I'm at home I'm trying to power my way through games and get pages done so I don't have time right now to be any kind of leader of anything.

Now, if someone can promise me some boobs better than those on page one, they MIGHT get my vote. *hint hint wink wink nudge nudge cough*

the best cleavage ever. AND SHE WORKS FOR ME!

power to the offspring
Aghammer at 8:39PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
you misunderstand… I was just saying, if I WAS… no accusation, of course. I don't think anyone with such a great butt avatar can be mafia!

And everyone should vote your heart…

although if you have a shred of humanity or decency vote for Niccea!

ozoneocean
I'm dissapointed in this accusation… but it always comes, in every game, so I should just expect it I suppose. :(

All I know is that when you don't have much of a role and you want to do what you can to help the twon, becomming mayor is the best way, and I've proved how good I am at that in the first game. :)

Aghammer, you know it's usually mafia that make the first accusations during the game…? But I won't hold that against you. I'll be working with you as well as everyone else.

Niccea might be cute, but she's said herself they she doesn't care about the game or being mayor. How much help will that be?

Niccea
I'm apathetic.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
leaderofstars at 8:41PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
although if you have a shred of humanity or decency vote for Niccea!

yeah so niccea can steal your humanity and decency

power to the offspring
Ozoneocean at 8:49PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
Hakoshen
I will do something VERY special boobage wise in my poster when I get home ;)

Aghammer, There will also be butts ;)
AND an extra cute image of the very cute Niccea :)

Leaderofstars, I'll need you help, so unlike those people, I'll be listening to whatevr you have to say and making sure we all have a good converstaion about stuff.

This time I don't want to be so secret PQing everybody all the time. I still have to be secret about roles people might tell me of course, but I want us all to share in what's happening.
NO leading from from on high and not listeing to others. We're ALL in this game and we all need to have our say and make sure it counts!

leaderofstars at 8:53PM, March 19, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
Leaderofstars, I'll need you help, so unlike those people, I'll be listening to whatevr you have to say and making sure we all have a good converstaion about stuff.

when i conquer drunk duck i will see to it that you will be kept alive

power to the offspring
Niccea at 8:57PM, March 19, 2009
(offline)
We didn't stop you from running the game. You never made sign ups in an expedient measure so Red got this game.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon