MAFIA... and other forum games

The Offical Mafia 4 Game Thread: Mafia 4, Mafia Harder!
Aghammer at 12:41PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
Are you sure? We are tied, can only lynch one maffia and they can kill 4 or 5 of us… Argh… maybe the zombies will win :) We should have a team of pirates … HAHAHA….

crocty
harkovast
Two questions because I tend to wander off once I'm dead-

1) Did the mafia win?

2) Where do I sign up for the next game?
1) Not yet

2) Nowhere yet…
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Niccea at 12:48PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
If there is no way for the townies to win, why is the game still running, Red?

Also, if we are still going by the dibs list, Vakanai is the next GM (I already PQed him about it. No reply.)

If we are going to elect GMs, we need to start now. I already have rules and what not in place for it. We just don't know where we are going to hold the election. I was thinking about in the Discussion thread or something.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Product Placement at 12:53PM, March 29, 2009
(online)
Even if Baron would post the list of all the mafia members, for everyone to see, I can't see how the townies could win the game from now.

So how about we call it quits and all the mafia members reveal themselves and take a bow?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
Aghammer at 12:54PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)

I agree.. let's call it and move on. Nic, let us know what ot do next.. I think we can use a disc thread for elections if Vak doesn't let you know. I know LOS was lobbying for a position in the list as well.

Niccea
If there is no way for the townies to win, why is the game still running, Red?

Also, if we are still going by the dibs list, Vakanai is the next GM (I already PQed him about it. No reply.)

If we are going to elect GMs, we need to start now. I already have rules and what not in place for it. We just don't know where we are going to hold the election. I was thinking about in the Discussion thread or something.

Niccea at 1:03PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
Ok. Well I'll start making a post for it. It seems that a majority of people want to do elections. This might make things run smoother.

I don't think I have anything else to say about this.
the2ndredbaron at 1:54PM, March 29, 2009
(online)
Alright. here is the final Narrative.

Upon the gallows the was a zombie and his name was Humorman. All the Mafia had voted to lynch him, giving them an advantage in numbers. Mayor Ozone stood before all. “My darling townies we gather here today to kill this zombie and then get the mob!” But hearing this the townies didn't cheer. Aghammer raised her hand and asked, “But doesn't the zombie count as a townie? Why don't we lynch Kitty17?”
Kitty17 upon hearing this gave Aghammer and the rest of the townies a raspberry. The rest of the town fearing her mighty and deadly boobs took a step a step back from her.
Hakoshen also spoke out, “Yea wouldn't killing Humor Man let the mob win?”
Ozone looked at the town for a minute and then spun around ripping off his (hers?) clothes revealing a mad bomber uniform underneath. “Exactly!” yelled Ozone pulling the switch. Of course this just caused Humorman to fall through a trap door, since you can't hang a zombie.
The townies cheered, with the zombie alive, well kinda alive it is a zombie, they get to live another day. Or so they thought.

Ochitsukanai the Godfather stepped next to Ozone on the platform and shot the Zombie through the trap door with her (his?) Tommy Gun. Kitty17 leaped on the platform and took her place. Kupo the Goon stood next to the Godfather, and lastly Ody55 appeared. All five members of the Mafia stood infront of the town. They had won and the town new it. But they weren't going to go without a fight.

Hakoshen the Pardoner leaped into the air and landed on Aghammer's (the police captain) shoulders. Then using the spirits of all the dead townies they formed Townie-Tron. Skullbie the Rival Member stood in front of the gaint robot. The T-Tron fired it's missiles at the mob who leaped out of the way. Kitty17 jump on one missle ran up it, using it as a spring board to get to the head of the T-Tron.

Skullbie pulled out a rocket launcher from her coat and fired it at the Godfather. Kupo pushed the Godfather out of the way taking a missile to the face causing him to burst apart in to little stuffed Moogles.

Ody55 pulled out her stabbing knives and stuck them into the leg of T-tron and used them to climb up the robot. As ody55 finally climbed to the top of the T-tron she saw Kitt17 stabbing the head of the robot. A fan of stabbing herself, ody55 took her knives and joined in on the fun, all the while saying, “STABBY STABBY!” Of course I don't need to say all of this stabbing caused the robot to flail around in a hysterical manner.

As the T-Tron finally died and fell down onto the lynching platform causing a massive explosion, which made an awesome background as Skullbie and Ochitsukanai faced offed, Ozone started to climb the bell tower. The highest building in the town.

Skullbie and Ochitsukanai stood facing each other but Ochi was fasting and drew first killing the Rival.

As Hakoshen and Aghammer crawled out of the burning wreckage of the T-Tron the rest of the mob gathered around them. Suddenly they all heard Ozone start to laugh. Standing on the top of the bell tower she laughed like a mad woman. “I am not going to go this entire time without using my bombs!”

As everyone else looked on at horror at Ozone, it was Ochi who said, “Uh Oh”
Hakoshen shook his fist at Ozone, “I trusted you!” He yelled.

The resulting mushroom cloud from Ozone's Bombs could bee seen from space.

Mafia 4 is over the mob has won!

Epilogue
Niccea was sitting in her lounge chair next to the river Styx. She was playing with a paddle ball(you know the wooden paddles with ball attached to the string), except the ball was gullas. Sipping lemonade she was surprised to all the rest of the town land in a thud a couple feet away.
Niccea stood up and walked over to them shaking her head. “What happen? Did we when?”
Aghammer looked up from the bottom of the dogpile and said “No we lost.”
Niccea shrugged her shoulders, “Oh well as long as you are all here let me give you the tour.”

P.s. Have drawing that Hakoshen, or Niccea or whoever is doing the comic.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
Niccea at 2:16PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
By the way. I was a deputy and the mayor's aid. So I was super townie!

*plays with her paddle ball*

My wrist is better, but now that I see the narrative, I wish it wasn't. Hakoshen, do you want to tag team on this or something? This deserves a decent page.
waff at 2:27PM, March 29, 2009
(online)
*floating along the river singing* floatin' along the river styx, gettin' eaten ba demooons…hi guys *bobs under the surface* bye guymrruful

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM
Hakoshen at 2:31PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
Niccea

*plays with her paddle ball*

My wrist is better, but now that I see the narrative, I wish it wasn't. Hakoshen, do you want to tag team on this or something? This deserves a decent page.

*Jaw drops after reading the narrative*

Wow. A narrative with that much stuff going on would take a couple of days, even in just sketch format.

Frak, I was JUST about to settle down and play some warcraft and now this.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Niccea at 2:33PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
Lol. I'm just kidding I'll hit the good parts. Don't worry about it.

I got to start getting the extras running now though. Gullas already submitted a side story for me.
Hakoshen at 2:39PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
Okay, I think I would try to hard. The stick outline I just did came to about 10 pages…
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
crocty at 2:42PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
4/5 mafiosos were on my likely mafia list near the very beginning.
If I was the vigilante, I'd have murdered you all. >:
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Niccea at 2:45PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
Okay, I think I would try to hard. The stick outline I just did came to about 10 pages…
All ready done. ^^. I just need to scan and post it.
the2ndredbaron at 2:46PM, March 29, 2009
(online)
Ah and here I wrote it out just to see Hakoshen draw it! Now I have a sad face.
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:16PM
Hakoshen at 2:48PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
Niccea
Hakoshen

Yes, there was the alternate mushroom cloud background with “the mafia won” in simple, times new roman text.
-Harkovast
crocty at 2:49PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
Oh, Baron, you forgot to mention something in the narrative.

“Mafia 4 is over the mob - And Crocty - has won!”

It's okay, I forgive you for forgetting me.
I'm not really around much anymore, but here's my Tumblr, Twitter, and Deviantart. Also if you remember me from back when I was around, I'm sorry.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:53AM
Niccea at 2:50PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
Hakoshen
Niccea
Hakoshen

Yes, there was the alternate mushroom cloud background with “the mafia won” in simple, times new roman text.
Hah hah hah. You will see it when it is scanned. I had to condense it, but it gets the point across…also I changed it a bit.
Aghammer at 3:03PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
That was an awesome narrative man.. I wanted to see it drawn as well.. haha… Niccea… as long as I show up 10 or 15 times in the final comic, all will be well :D Good game guys and well done. I figured Ochi was maffia but honestly thought OO was the godfather :D

whoever runs the next game, can I be mafia? Please, can I??? :D

Niccea
Hakoshen
Niccea
Hakoshen

Hah hah hah. You will see it when it is scanned. I had to condense it, but it gets the point across…also I changed it a bit.
kitty17 at 3:06PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
Niccea

I was also deputy :D So I was a super mob!

K.A.L.A.-dan! Moe Maid ;3
Pastel and Kitty :3
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:19PM
Niccea at 3:13PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
That was an awesome narrative man.. I wanted to see it drawn as well.. haha… Niccea… as long as I show up 10 or 15 times in the final comic, all will be well :D Good game guys and well done. I figured Ochi was maffia but honestly thought OO was the godfather :D

whoever runs the next game, can I be mafia? Please, can I??? :D

Niccea
Hakoshen
Niccea
Hakoshen

I have you hovering around in the afterlife. I made sure I put you there. I remembered to put you in so hard, that I forgot Crocty.
Aghammer at 3:17PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
You should be MVP of the mafia team. Crocty bought your line so hard he recommended you for deputy.. haha. I picked Hark and Niccea. The power of the Kitty! ;)

kitty17
Niccea

I was also deputy :D So I was a super mob!
Niccea at 3:20PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
So we were the Deputy Kitties? That sounds like some sort of cheesy children picture book:

Ag and his Amazing Deputy Kitties.
Aghammer at 3:23PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
I didn't think of that but it might make a fun webcomix… of course 3 of us died and one was evil so I'm sure how how the kids would like it … HAHA. Kitty would be a BAD influence :D

Niccea
So we were the Deputy Kitties? That sounds like some sort of cheesy children picture book:

Ag and his Amazing Deputy Kitties.
kitty17 at 3:35PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
I'd like it :D
Lol, I can't believe I managed to live even after saying which side I was on.

Niccea at 3:41PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
Only cause Gullas said, “Hey! I'll murder Niccea instead of the person Ozone told me to!”
gullas at 3:43PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
No, no, no… the red herring told me to and I couldn't change my hit…

But its my fault we lost ah :(? *goes off to make a new “dork-avatar” *
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
Niccea at 3:46PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
gullas
No, no, no… the red herring told me to and I couldn't change my hit…

But its my fault we lost ah :(? *goes off to make a new “dork-avatar” *
Since I was going to hit humorman that night, yes…
kitty17 at 3:46PM, March 29, 2009
(offline)
It's ok, gullas, I don't mind. :D
I was worried I'd die before getting my hit. Crocty was sad that I betrayed him, so I went after him to make up for it.

Product Placement at 3:52PM, March 29, 2009
(online)
the2ndredbaron
….using the spirits of all the dead townies they formed Townie-Tron…….. As the T-Tron finally died and fell down onto the lynching platform causing a massive explosion…..
….

Does this mean I died three times?
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
waff at 3:56PM, March 29, 2009
(online)
Product Placement
the2ndredbaron
….using the spirits of all the dead townies they formed Townie-Tron…….. As the T-Tron finally died and fell down onto the lynching platform causing a massive explosion…..
….

Does this mean I died three times?
possibly.

'there is no “overkill” there is only “open fire” and “time to reload” rule #37
the things on my box are a dead squirell, a medal and a paper bag hat.
ow! I have shards of the fourth wall in my eye!
WAFF-MAN!! as of mafia VI
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:44PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon