MAFIA... and other forum games

The Offical Mafia 4 Game Thread: Mafia 4, Mafia Harder!
Hakoshen at 6:26PM, March 31, 2009
(offline)
I just mean in general. Some people I just have to take a random guess at who they want to be portrayed as. Skullbie was a girl in a cheongsam last time, and now look at him/her wtfever. I'm… I'm so confused! I don't know who's a man, who's a woman and who's some random animal creature.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Aghammer at 6:51PM, March 31, 2009
(offline)
good point, it does miake the comic difficult. Skullbie's a girl but she does go through a lot of avies… including a crazy dancing cat! haha. you can use Shondra for me… which was the avie that I used in M4 for my invovlement.. although I need a badge :D

Hakoshen
I just mean in general. Some people I just have to take a random guess at who they want to be portrayed as. Skullbie was a girl in a cheongsam last time, and now look at him/her wtfever. I'm… I'm so confused! I don't know who's a man, who's a woman and who's some random animal creature.
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:47AM
Hakoshen at 7:33PM, March 31, 2009
(offline)
Aghammer
good point, it does miake the comic difficult. Skullbie's a girl but she does go through a lot of avies… including a crazy dancing cat! haha. you can use Shondra for me… which was the avie that I used in M4 for my invovlement.. although I need a badge :D

Hakoshen

The angry one?
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Aghammer at 8:00PM, March 31, 2009
(offline)
Yes :D although I prefer pensive …haha

Hakoshen
Aghammer

Hakoshen

The angry one?
Product Placement at 9:11PM, March 31, 2009
(online)
I may chance my avatar every once in a while when it fits my mood but they only stick around for couple of days and I always revert back to the sellout avatar.

Oh and Aghammer. Now that I'm done laughing at your silly joke, I might tell you that while Iceland has no car manufacturing plants we have couple of large workshops that specialize in refitting and modifying trucks to withstand a much harsher environment then they normally could. One of those shops, called Arctic Trucks, exclusively works on Toyota trucks and their trucks are so far the only vehicles that have ever successfully been driven to the north- and the south pole.
Those were my two cents.
If you have any other questions, please deposit a quarter.
This space for rent.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:50PM
Aghammer at 6:35AM, April 1, 2009
(offline)
:) I'm not sure I feel the laughter! :) I'm not surprised that you have industry based around surviving harsh weather! Living in the southern US we feel like it's cold if it gets down to freezing and we get a little snow (and the drivers around here freak out if it snows, even if it isn't sticking to the road). Also, we have an auto industry but they are mostly bankrupt and sucking money out of the government, so that's no joy!

Product Placement
I may chance my avatar every once in a while when it fits my mood but they only stick around for couple of days and I always revert back to the sellout avatar.

Oh and Aghammer. Now that I'm done laughing at your silly joke, I might tell you that while Iceland has no car manufacturing plants we have couple of large workshops that specialize in refitting and modifying trucks to withstand a much harsher environment then they normally could. One of those shops, called Arctic Trucks, exclusively works on Toyota trucks and their trucks are so far the only vehicles that have ever successfully been driven to the north- and the south pole.
Niccea at 6:53AM, April 1, 2009
(offline)
XD The drivers freak out, but the students rejoice. For now they are let out early. They get mad though if no snow sticks and the day acts like a beautiful spring day. We wanna sled, dammit!
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
gullas at 7:33AM, April 1, 2009
(offline)
No I dont', I wana stay home, with the laptop turned on, under a blanket, with hot coco and whatching the fireplace on the tv…
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:39PM
mooglessaykupo at 9:56AM, April 1, 2009
(offline)
So whos hosting mafia 5?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:07PM
Niccea at 9:58AM, April 1, 2009
(offline)
mooglessaykupo
So whos hosting mafia 5?
Still up the air. We are holding election for it. It is the the Mafai GM election thread just below this one.
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:13PM
Product Placement at 10:04AM, April 1, 2009
(online)
Aghammer
Living in the southern US we feel like it's cold if it gets down to freezing and we get a little snow (and the drivers around here freak out if it snows, even if it isn't sticking to the road).
I laugh when I see people who can't drive in snow. I remembered when it snowed like an inch or two in London and everything grinded to a halt. The following headlines talked about SNOW RAGE!!! which prompted me to look at the partially snow covered lawn outside and laugh.

It's crazy the amount of work these guys put into their vehicles. Here's what they did to a truck that was modified for a south pole expedition. It's hardly the same car anymore.

Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
Aghammer at 12:28PM, April 1, 2009
(offline)
That is awesome man.. great video. And I want one!! Probably ends up costing 100K or more :)

Product Placement
Aghammer
Living in the southern US we feel like it's cold if it gets down to freezing and we get a little snow (and the drivers around here freak out if it snows, even if it isn't sticking to the road).
I laugh when I see people who can't drive in snow. I remembered when it snowed like an inch or two in London and everything grinded to a halt. The following headlines talked about SNOW RAGE!!! which prompted me to look at the partially snow covered lawn outside and laugh.

It's crazy the amount of work these guys put into their vehicles. Here's what they did to a truck that was modified for a south pole expedition. It's hardly the same car anymore.
harkovast at 1:03PM, April 1, 2009
(online)
I think in future games we need less people able to kill.
We seem to have more and more each game it just gets more and more chaotic.

For more Harkovast related goings on, go to the Harkovast Forum
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:43PM
Product Placement at 1:17PM, April 3, 2009
(online)
We're gonna role back and make the rules much more simpler. Also Oz said we could host it in genera discussion for this cycle to promote it.
Those were my two cents.
This space for rent.
mooglessaykupo at 9:41AM, April 6, 2009
(offline)
Well some roles a better if they are made complicated
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:07PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon