MAFIA... and other forum games

The year 2200
Coveinant at 7:55PM, Nov. 7, 2007
(online)

*Carl is walking back to Kaeltown with a man in a white robe, Wolf is waiting with a cart of meat*
Wolf: Hey Carl, where is Cov?
*the man throws his robe over the meat. The robe is removed and there is nothing but bone and a lone weapon crystal feather. The man removes his hood, it is Demon Eye*
What up Wolf. I'm alive again. I can't get into details but I need some armor crafted, where is Giru?
Wolf: At his shop of course. What happened to your last one?
It's buried in the ground incased in crystal.
Wolf: Oh.
Carl: Can we move on, Master.
Wolf: When did this come around.
Since I helped complete his ceremony.
Carl: Don't ask loanthrope.
Wolf: Fine, mathusila. (quick notice, when Werewolves and Vampires call each other this it is an insult of the highest manner, ie flipping the bird is a respect guesture compared to this)
Knock it off you two. Let's get back before I get hungary again.
*they all maove towards Kaeltown, with Demon Eye in the middle. Wolf and Carl are glaring at each other*
Enter my contests and be happy about your ideas.

go here, I may have left you something good
CJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:46AM
imshard at 12:18PM, Nov. 8, 2007
(offline)
Kael's glared the captain down, as he glared back. They stood at the tariff dock with the river watchtower shading them from the hot afternoon sun.
The short man broke the silence.
“I refuse to pay yur little tax Kael! time was when anybody wit a raft could pole all the way from ClearWater Crossings to the ice wall and see nigh a soul. Now you think you got the right to stop me? An ask fer me goods as well? wit nigh in return but a pass through?”
Kael sighed inwardly but kept his exterior passive.
“Times change riverman, Clearwater tariffs their traffic too and the ice walls are breaking. The tax covers the cost of your stopping to reprovision in along our banks and don't tell me you won't ‘captain’. Now you can compnsate us for suffering your presence or you can turn that rig of yours right around and go back down the river.”
The angry boatman spluttered a little and handed over a coin purse whilst muttering curses under his breath. The barge was released and the tower's ballista withheld its shot.

Kael decided to take the long way around the town. He enjoyed seeing the rabble of tents and shacks and hordes of new people giving way to businesses and homes. He reached the main gate with its newly finished guard towers. Then he saw something that froze his blood still. Coveinant in the flesh, walking towards him. But he's dead!
Don't be a stick in the mud traditionalist! Support global warming!

Tech Support: The Comic!! Updates Somedays!!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:57PM
Coveinant at 5:49PM, Nov. 8, 2007
(online)
(sorry shard, I though this might open up some story possiblities)

Rough version, size is not acurate, but it is essencially what we need. Trade central is just that, a city where all trade is tried to be regulated. River Port is an access town that maintains truce and is essicially a treaty town.

*the small group walks up*
Kael, how goes it? What? I told you I'd have a surprise when I got back.
Wolf: He sure did, and he cleared me out of a week's worth of meat.
I said I was hungary. Sorry Kael, I have to get some new armor from Giru. Even I won't rob my own grave.

CJ
Coveinant at 6:23PM, Nov. 9, 2007
(online)
*in a shop next to Kreid's tavern. There is a bell chimes*
Giru: Sorry, I'm going out of business. I have run out of crystals feathers to make my wares.
What if I give you more?
Giru: MASTER?!
Yes Giru, I need a new armor, one greator than my last.
Giru: Greator than your last, I'm going to need twice as many feathers.
Here are all my feathers on my right wing. It must be stronger and able to hold more.
Giru: Fine, these will work. it will be done in three days sir.
Also give Queylin some training in metal/crystal infusing. You are getting on in years and I still have about 300 hundred under my belt.
Giru: What do you know?
You're on my current fate list, I'll give two weeks to teach her. Good bye my old friend.

*Demon Eye leaves the store with a small tear in his eye

-Demon Eye has five students in Kaeltown: Kael (former), Carl, Kreid, Giru, and one of the elders of the village. They all have some knowledge from the old times, they each call him master when they are alone with him, also they each have a few years to live, except Kael and Carl-

CJ
imshard at 8:56PM, Nov. 11, 2007
(offline)
-I'm going to go ahead and have this thread closed for reason of general disinterest. I may create another like it soon. possibly on the same premise. Thank you all for reading and participating.-

Rage Nakasa at 8:58PM, Nov. 11, 2007
(offline)
-sorry that you have to close it… :(.
I decree Boot to the head to all.

last edited on July 14, 2011 3:00PM
Coveinant at 10:33PM, Nov. 11, 2007
(online)
-he really doesn't have to. He just thinks that you guys aren't interested any more. (the story is just getting good too)-

CJ
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:47AM
RoronoaZoro at 8:24AM, Nov. 12, 2007
(offline)
-well I have somthing but I can't seem to type it….
I'm Zoro! Upper left is Hunter, Upper Right is Zeke, Lower left is Shadow, and Lower right is Rage.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Megaman_Zero/
http://www.drunkduck.com/McChocobo/
http://www.drunkduck.com/Maverick_Hunters_22XX/
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:12PM
Coveinant at 4:08PM, Nov. 16, 2007
(online)
-hey tokyo is back maybe we can restart this. please, I really liked this-

CJ
tokyopimp5764 at 4:16PM, Nov. 16, 2007
(online)
*wakes up and finds xu gone*

Dead Carl: XU! XU! XUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
last edited on July 14, 2011 4:32PM
Coveinant at 4:23PM, Nov. 16, 2007
(online)
*Carl wakes up to see a strange person*
man-You've been asleep for quite a while. You don't even know who I am do you. I'm Crizo, Coveinant's other son.
Carl: You don't say.
He does say, I thought this might happen, you have lost your memory of the past few months. *Demon Eye is next to him, but he looks different* I have come back to life and we completed your final ceremony. Don't ask anymore questions, Crizo will fill you in on the way to your house.

*Carl obeys and follows this strange person*
I feared this would happen. I better not try to bring back those memories.

*Demon eye leaves and goes to the reaper out post*

CJ
tokyopimp5764 at 4:27PM, Nov. 16, 2007
(online)
* looks around *

Dead Carl: where is my sister! damnit!

*not realizing wat i am doing i pull out my lollypop*
ruler of the all rpg's and destroyer of haggar and rusty knight and oh “Remember, kiddies! Cussing makes you cool!” www.freewebs.com/killer5764
imshard at 5:14PM, Nov. 16, 2007
(offline)
-I was going to have this thread locked but I'll have it left open if you want to continue using it. I won't actively post yet I will continue to act as DM. just don't make a mess of things guys or I will have aqua lock this thread and I'll restart it with more restrictive rules.-

One day without warning a fire began. It started with an explosion. A crew was digging the path for a new road, when they struck something. Something buried and ancient. They didn't live to tell what it was. Now a fire was spreading inside the first wall and threatening to envelop the town.

-If you guys can resolve the crisis without using special powers, I'll accept that you can continue the story. current map of Kaeltown updated on first post.-

Coveinant at 5:15PM, Nov. 16, 2007
(online)
Crizo: You can put that away Carl. Xu is at your home. She is contently waiting for your return. We are almost there. It's too bad you lost your memory, you were left something else beside that chalice. Also Kaeltown has changed a lot. better hurry or you'll never reach home.
_________________________________________________________________________________

*Meanwhile*
Giru: the armor is done master and I've taught Queylin all I know. I am ready to move on. *Demon eye raises a zampakto and touches the hilt to his forehead*
Good bye old freind. I will miss you.
*Demon Eye leaves the shop with his new armor and his scroll*

*He hears the explosion and runs to the source. He arrives to find that the workers had hit an ancient methane line*
Damn, get the water her now. *looks into ground to find source of what caused it but to no avail. he gives up* You, men, grab some buckets and whatever you can to cover up that opening. Damn, I knew I should have removed that gas main earlier.

-I only had Demon Eye look for what started the fire, he is not going to use his crystals because he doesn't have any at the moment-

CJ
tokyopimp5764 at 1:55PM, Nov. 20, 2007
(online)
* SIghs*

Dead Carl: is she in kael!?

*grabs crizo and runs into kael*

Dead Carl: * thought * hey… i recognize this lollypop… a notebook… i have to find my note book…Chalice!!!!

* memory come back eyes turn red*

Dead Carl: Where Is My Challice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* notices fire *

Dead Carl: damn….

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon