Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Tired, fully bored, and wallowing in pain.
Aurora Moon at 10:53AM, June 25, 2006
(offline)
so basically my brother is on vacition with his wife, so now I'm watching after my 3-year-old nephew…

and he's hyper as hell, likes to run around a lot and such. Now he's down for his nap, and now I'm fully tired out.
I'm also at my brother's home in fargo, andthere's nothing to do in fargo so I'm competely bored now.

the stress and sleeping in uncomfortable beds now have caused my body to have all those fun aches and cramps…. honestly I don't see how my brother's family like to sleep on such hard beds!

I have to say, this isn't exactly the most fun week I've had so far….

anybody ever had an week like that?
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:09AM
Aurora Moon at 10:59AM, June 25, 2006
(offline)
aww. ^_^

Edit: I so wish I could update magical mania.. but for some reason, life such as babysitting my nephew always gets into the way. .
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
Aurora Moon at 12:14PM, June 25, 2006
(offline)
unlike what you may think, fargo is not full of trees or snow, you know. damn that movie fargo…. .
it wasn't even flimed in fargo or even in north Dakota. it was actually flimed in minnenstoa.

it's actually a very big city…. one of the biggest cities in North Dakota.

in fact, North Dakota isn't actually that a cold place like most people think it is.. it's only cold in winter..

but when summer's here.. it's about nearly tropical in terms of heat.

But I have to say, Bismarck the captial where I live in is superior to Fargo in terms of having stores that sells anything.. even imported japanese snacks and anime…

fargo stopped selling stuff like that a while ago. sucks to be my brother, conidsering he loves anime as much as I do. in fact so much he even has an tattoo of Eva-01 from neo evengleion.
Ian Jay at 1:25PM, June 25, 2006
(offline)
Oh. Huh. Well, I guess that North Dakota isn't a barren. freezing tundra. (Oh, next I'll bet you'll tell us that South Dakota isn't a sizzling tropical wonderland!)

Still, I feel sorry for you cooped up in Fargo with sucky beds, annoying relatives, and nothing to do. (And how can there be nothing to do there, especially when the town's happenin' music scene was immortalized in Chuck Klosterman's Fargo Rock City?) May something really interesting and cool happen to you before the week is over. And be sure to keep us updated.

~IJ

PS: Or you can just send us a postcard:

Ha ha. I kid.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:56PM
Aurora Moon at 2:59PM, June 25, 2006
(offline)
Fargo isn't THAT bad..

that's just it's full of stores that aren't to my interst or taste…

I'm the type of person who'd rather go to an gamer store, an bookstore that has manga, go to hot topic, discontent (an less known punk/gothic/staker store), spencer's and suncoast (where they sell a lot of anime stuff).

they do have bookstores here, but they don't have much in the way of manga…
and like I said, they stopped selling anime stuff…

and some of the game stores here are mostly crap… they sell only the really popular stuff, and not everything in gerenal like the stores in Bismarck.

they have mostly gerenic stuff here in Fargo. so for me, it's like this city is full of MEH to me.
I think the only reason why my brother lives here is because there's a lot of oppronity here in terms of jobs and working..
otherwise I think he'd be happier in Bismarck.
Ozoneocean at 5:00PM, June 25, 2006
(online)
A town with the same name as one of the most famous German battelships would have to be more interesting. ^_^
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:23PM
SarahN at 7:13PM, June 25, 2006
(online)
Aurora Moon
I have to say, this isn't exactly the most fun week I've had so far….

anybody ever had an week like that?
Yeah, I just had a psychotic weekend that stressed me out….now I have a headache. :?
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:22PM
SpANG at 7:17AM, June 26, 2006
(online)
One word: DIMETAPP.

Kids love the great grape flavor.

.: SpANG! :.
“To a rational mind, nothing is inexplicable. Only unexplained.”
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:51PM
AQua_ng at 9:40AM, June 26, 2006
(offline)
2 player DDR on hard mode without you playing should wear him out.

K.A.L.A-dan! Brigade Captain :D
K.A.L.A.-dan forums!
last edited on July 14, 2011 10:54AM
Aurora Moon at 9:30PM, June 26, 2006
(offline)
the more I try to scare him, the more he just laughs and say how much he loves me. -_-

but on the bright side… I'm back home again!! yay..

but now after being on my bro's large comptuer for so long, my own comptuer seems so small somehow. even my mouse seems tiny.
but that's proably because he likes big things due to being a very tall, big guy himself.
Ozoneocean at 9:50PM, June 26, 2006
(online)
That's something I don't like about big monitors… They're just never big enough, you know? …all monitors become average after looking at them a while, even big wide screen ones. Even giant ones!
But by the same token, smaller monitors seem ok after a while too.

Damn relativism! It infects everything! :-D
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:23PM
Aurora Moon at 6:01PM, June 27, 2006
(offline)
doing that to my 3-year-old nephew would be just so wrong. :shock:

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon