Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Top "WTF?!" moments you've had.
Aurora Moon at 6:28PM, March 6, 2009
(offline)
their eyes always made me think of buttons… but not just any buttons, the kind that's been sewed on cloth. not the “X” sewn type, but the “-” type.

I dunno why that is.

But yeah, they certainly have very distinctive eyes. makes me wonder if they see the world any differently than the other creatures who usually have round pupils.
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
warefish at 8:00PM, March 6, 2009
(online)
Goats have eyes like that simply because they're ROBOTS!!!

It's just common sense…

last edited on July 14, 2011 4:46PM
Ozoneocean at 8:01PM, March 6, 2009
(online)
It just has to do with the shape of the muscles that close around the opening hole that creates the look of the black “pupil”- Yeah, it's not a thing but an absence of a thing. ;)
Lots of animals have eyes like a goat if you look close enough. Horse eyes are like that too actually. :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:33PM
HippieVan at 8:05PM, March 6, 2009
(online)
Sometimes I think ozone is really an encyclopedia.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
Katch at 12:02AM, March 7, 2009
(offline)
i was hugging my boyfriend goodbye last Thursday cuz i had to go to school, but i looked over his shoulder whilst hugging him and i thought i saw a cat come in through the slider, so i was like “ hey Raven, that was weird, i thought i just saw a cat” and he suddenly grabbed me by my shoulders with this happy/surprised look on his face and was like “ oh GOOD~!! you've seen him too!”
ghost cat o__o

WTF~!?
Something goes here
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:14PM
Ozoneocean at 12:34AM, March 7, 2009
(online)
I see ghost cats.
Years of having cats means my mind interprets small movements and shadows at the edges of my vision as cats.
Hippie Van
Sometimes I think ozone is really an encyclopaedia.
I am.
Jonko at 5:55AM, March 7, 2009
(online)
oooh ghost cats, the perfect pet. No need to feed it or change its litter box
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:10PM
Custard Trout at 6:07AM, March 7, 2009
(offline)
ozoneocean
I see ghost cats.
Years of having cats means my mind interprets small movements and shadows at the edges of my vision as cats.

I get that. It's been years since my cat died and I swear I still hear him mewing at me sometimes.
Hey buddy, you should be a Russian Cosmonaut, and here's why.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:01PM
Ozoneocean at 7:43AM, March 7, 2009
(online)
I've added the feather plume to my busby and left it on a table for display…

But every freaking time I go past the damn thing I think it's my cat! It looks exactly like my cat (from the corner of my eye) because of the colouring and the actual proportion and placing of colours. It's like a permanent ghostcat…
For a living cat.
BffSatan at 6:26PM, March 7, 2009
(online)
ozoneocean
It just has to do with the shape of the muscles that close around the opening hole that creates the look of the black “pupil”- Yeah, it's not a thing but an absence of a thing. ;)
Lots of animals have eyes like a goat if you look close enough. Horse eyes are like that too actually. :)
Sure your answer is right, but warefish's answer was better.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:20AM
Black_Kitty at 4:59PM, March 8, 2009
(online)
I was taking up the questions to a short story and everyone in the class had someone else's paper to mark. Some students didn't have another coloured pen to mark with so I lent one of the girls a purple pen. (This will become relevant later on.) I noticed one of my students is not only marking the paper I gave her but also writing down the answers on a blank copy of the short story package using a bright pink pen.

At one point I walked over and stood over her to repeat one of the answers so that she could confirm whether the student whose paper she had answered it correctly. I knew she was writing down the answers but I didn't think much of it.

I collected all the papers back to check over the marking and write down the final mark…and noticed I had one extra paper that I did not have before. Unlike all the other papers this one had a perfect score.

All the answers were written in bright pink pen.

In an attempt to pass it off as a paper given to me prior to the questions being taken up in class, the student got one of her classmates to write down “marked by (student's name)”

Out of all the students she picked to back her up, she picked the student I lent the purple pen to. She was the only student in that entire class that marked in purple pen. I also knew she didn't mark her paper since at one point during the class, I had gone over to help purple-pen-girl with the paper she was marking.

I can only wish that the two of them will lead honest clean lives. They would make terrible criminals.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:24AM
Bekefel at 5:24PM, March 8, 2009
(offline)
Someone
All the answers were written in bright pink pen.

It's sad to see yet more young people catching stupidity.
Please, please, you give me too little credit.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:20AM
warefish at 4:44AM, March 9, 2009
(online)
I just ate a pineapple shaped lolly.

It was lemon flavoured.

Jonko at 7:45PM, March 9, 2009
(online)
warefish

It was lemon flavoured.

You should sue for taste infringement.
warefish at 10:45PM, March 10, 2009
(online)
Jonko
warefish

It was lemon flavoured.

You should sue for taste infringement.
GENIUS!! lol!

*goes to make some pocket money*

warefish at 10:33PM, March 11, 2009
(online)
I saw and old, Asian woman peeing on one of the fences down my street… I've been scared…

Hakoshen at 11:41AM, March 12, 2009
(offline)
The more I look at your avatar the more it amuses and terrifies me.

But old peeing asian ladies will ruin ANYONE'S day. Unless you're some perverted old asian man.
God needed the Devil, the Beatles needed the Rolling Stones, Hakoshen needs me.
I'm the enemy he requires to define him.
Soon or later, he'll bring me back to life again for another epic encounter of shouting about power levels and grimacing.
-Harkovast
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:41PM
Black_Kitty at 5:13PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
Yesterday I privately confronted a student about a test he just got back. It went something like this:

Me: Listen, I heard you guys talking in the back during the test. Now I'm not going to turn that high mark into a zero but be honest with me here…

Student: Okay

Me: Were you talking during the test?

Student: Yeah miss.

Me: About what?

Student: (Name) and (name) were asking me for the answers to the test.

Me: …So you gave it to them?

Student: Yes miss.

Me: The thing is…the test scores between the three of you are really different. I saw you guys sharing your test scores today so you know what I'm talking about right?

Student: Right.

(Basically he passed with high marks and the other two failed with low marks.)

Me: So… *awkward pause* Were you giving them the right answers?

Student: Yeah miss I was!

Me: ….

The talk went longer and we had a talk about why it happened and what we could do about it…

But seriously. Apparently even when cheating the two of them couldn't pass.
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:24AM
Lonnehart at 5:25PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
Aurora Moon
their eyes always made me think of buttons… but not just any buttons, the kind that's been sewed on cloth. not the “X” sewn type, but the “-” type.

I dunno why that is.

But yeah, they certainly have very distinctive eyes. makes me wonder if they see the world any differently than the other creatures who usually have round pupils.

You know what's freaky about their eyes? Whether they're dipping their heads low to eat grass or raising their heads high, their eyes remain at the same attitude (they don't stay aligned with the rest of the head). O_O
last edited on July 14, 2011 1:38PM
HippieVan at 7:35PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
My French teacher is rather bizarre. The other day in class she looked at her wrist to see what time it was and was like “Oh well look at that, I'm wearing two watches!”
She often calls us “cadavres” when we don't answer her questions. And the other day she went to great lengths to make sure we knew the difference between saying we were sleeping and saying we were sleeping with someone. Odd lady.
Duchess of Friday Newsposts and the holy Top Ten
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:49PM
Custard Trout at 7:42PM, March 12, 2009
(offline)
The watch thing reminds me of one of my old art teachers, who wore a watch on each wrist. He said it was so he could make sure they were both always right.
Ozoneocean at 8:20PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
Custard Trout
He said it was so he could make sure they were both always right.
Both could always be wrong… And even with one right, how could you know which?

Here's something WTF:
Horse piss smells like hot tomato sauce.
I never much liked tomato sauce anyway, but when I smell it and think of the stink of horse piss it makes me want to vomit.
Custard Trout at 8:26PM, March 12, 2009
(offline)
ozoneocean
Custard Trout
He said it was so he could make sure they were both always right.
Both could always be wrong… And even with one right, how could you know which?

That's what I thought, but he probably joking. He did that a lot.
Jonko at 8:50PM, March 12, 2009
(online)
In DC (where I went to college) a mysterious homeless lady with a shopping cart appeared who apparently had a distaste for Asian people.

Whenever she saw someone Asian she would shout “down with the Chinese!” or something along those lines and try to run the people over with her shopping cart. It was so extreme that my Chinese TA was apparently hit by her repeatedly with a garbage bag full of garbage.

My friends and I all lived in fear that this woman was going to attack us when we were on the streets alone at night. Around the end of my college career she mysteriously disappeared, I HOPE it was because the police finally caught her.
Aurora Moon at 9:03PM, April 20, 2009
(offline)
I seriously had an WTF moment today.

today there was somebody who I talked to, and the conversation was fairly normal until the person started doing something that pushed one of my buttons slightly.

it was merely only a minor annoyance, and weren't that much of a big deal. so I just politely asked the person if he would be quite kind to stop that slightly irritating habit of his.

this reasonable and polite request nearly sent him into an hysterical fit! he practically started beating himself up over it and kept on saying it was his fault, that he was SO sorry about it and that he'd do his best to NEVER do it again.

I just stared at him, wondering what was up with him, and then afterward tried my best to reassure him that it was really nothing, and that he didn't have to apologize like that.

Just in case you were wondering what it was that he did exactly… it seems that he had an tendency to put one of his hands on my shoulder or arm every time he spoke at length with me. his way of “connecting” with me, it seems. at first it didn't seem like a big deal.. but every time he talked about things that took longer than a minute to speak about, he would do that. EVERY TIME.

I'm fine with physical contact like that, but at the same time I don't like it when it goes on TOO LONG. so I said pretty much this: “Sorry to cut this topic short, but could you please stop touching my shoulder like this? I was fine with this at first but I think this went on too long and it's just starting to annoy me.”

and he just acted like he committed some unspeakable offense… it took nearly half an hour to calm him down and to convince him that I wasn't upset AT ALL, honest. or at least it FELT like half an hour to me….

-_-;;
I'm on hitatus while I redo one of my webcomics. Be sure to check it out when I'n done! :)
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:10AM
Pineapple at 3:12AM, April 22, 2009
(online)
warefish

It was lemon flavoured.

eh?
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:43PM
herio at 5:11AM, April 25, 2009
(online)
watching kids next door for the first time was a big wtf moment

i never got this show

last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
Rengishi at 4:16PM, April 28, 2009
(online)
this would catigorize in the WTF dude section

I go to school,and my girlfriend says she wants to see me at my house
,Naturally with my attention span of a bunny,I let my friend come over my house later…So there she is at the bus,we get on,and go to my house,and I show her alot of funny stuff… door rings friend comes, “OH SHIT!!” he goes upstairs in my room

( I should have had the sense to keep him downstairs for the time bieng)

So I got the soda's out of my fridge and go upstairs,
I hear roling noises and moning “Wtf is going on up there” I think.
As I come through the door I see my best friend lifting my Girlfriends shirt.
(they don't notice me.)

I'm just standing there speechless until I drop a soda , Now I'm more pissed more then my avatar.

Dude WTF!!
PSN account: OrangeDJ1
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:05PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon