Networking & Community Projects*

Warriors of the Night
Aussie_kid at 3:58AM, Dec. 5, 2006
(online)
At the beginning of the year, I thought I might try my hand at a darker, more serious type of comic. As I couldn't draw, I didn't want to ruin my writing with bad drawings, so I opted for sprites. Then, a young artist offered to draw the comic. Although very unreliable and unable to keep a schedule, I stuck with her. She managed to churn out three pages.

Now, her computer has been infected with a virus and she has decided to resign as the artist. Now, I need some one to take Raytch's place.

I already have some fans of the comic, so it's a good way to get yourself advertised if you're just starting out. I don't really care about art style (Though I'd prefer a dark tone to fit with the mood of the comic) and you can make the characters look different if you want (Raytch kinda went with her own interpretation when she drew them). All I care about is being able to keep with at least a weekly schedule (More would be great).

I can't promise anything, though I would like to try and get it print-worthy. However, in that case all the previous pages would need to be redrawn. And, if any cash is made, I will ensure the artist gets a fair share of the profits (Graphic novel = 60%, T-Shirt 50%, something like that)

If you've never read the comic before, just click here to access it. If interested, please PQ me with a link to some works you wish to show off. Remember: gore, violence and nudity are things I have no aversion against. You'd be able to add them as you please

Until next time
The Aussie Kid
Insanity Complex: We may not be insane, but we like to think we are
last edited on July 14, 2011 11:11AM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon