Networking & Community Projects*

Whaddya know? There's a writer looking for an artist!
DrProfessorman at 7:02PM, March 16, 2009
(online)
I realize now that I am a completely competent writer, and a pretty good artist when I want to be. But the reason my comics never get updated is because drawing takes me forever, and I lose motivation. So, I'm giving up on it for now. I'm going to continue with the superhero comic I barely started, and I want a new artist to take over. I'll send some basic drawings to you whenever a new character is introduced, and there will be a detailed script for the page layout and panels for each page

Example: Page 1
Panel 1: Superman flies through the sky, in the distance.
Narration box: I like flying. Narr. Box 2: Flying is fun.

Panel 2: Close up on superman's face. He is really happy.
Speech bubble1: I REALLY like flying!

Here's the plot summary for the first issue:
The main character of the story is Volty. Volty led a normal life, generally speaking, until he came home one day at the tender age of ten to find his parents dead. He refused to be put into foster care, ran away from an orphanage, and lived on the streets for a few weeks. Slowly, he began to notice himself gaining electric powers. His powers continued to develop uncontrollably, much to his disdain. Finally, a year after his parents death, God, (named Electraxus in this story) manifests himself infront of the child, revealing him to be the boy's father. The boy was sent away from the Overworld when he was a child to save him from the war raging with the Underworld at the time. After his story is finished, there is a blinding flash of light in Volty's face. He awakes 5 years later with little recollection of what his name was, who his parents were, or what much of his life was up to that point, his earliest memory being that of his “parents” death. The story will extend from there.
Thank you for flying Con Air.
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:17PM
DrProfessorman at 10:30AM, March 22, 2009
(online)
So… is anybody interested? At all?
DrProfessorman at 5:32PM, March 29, 2009
(online)
Okay, one more bump, and then I'm giving up.
Eric_blitz at 6:18PM, April 1, 2009
(online)
Hey man, are you still looking for an artist?
“Say Jar-Jar Binks is an abomination! Say it!”
——————————————————
Check Out My DeviantArt Account!: http://blitz-77.deviantart.com/
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:22PM
DrProfessorman at 7:33PM, April 1, 2009
(online)
Yes. Absolutely.

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon