Comic Talk and General Discussion *

What is your Thanksgiving Day Turkeys' name and history?
crazyninny at 6:38PM, Nov. 17, 2007
(online)
To all my fellow friends celebrating Thanksgiving Day this year, there is a pressing matter at hand.
That bird, that gave up its life to be a fall Amercian Icon, that gave its life to look really good on your dinner table… Have you ever thought about who it is? What its name was?

Please, to everyone celebrating Thanksgiving Day, or has, or dosen't even celebrate it at all but wants to pretend they do, let us remeber that brave bird that gave its life to have stuffing stuffed in unnamed places!
Please! Remeber the bird who gave his life, just so that he can be seen as any art work!

Turkey: Peter J. VII of Buttervall Villa.

History: Born to a wealthy Kentucky family, Peter J. VII of Buttervall Villa was always made fun of for his freakishly high voice. Through out his life, he was always scared of walking to far from home, out of fear of being made fun of.
But one day, he had enough, enough of being made fun of! He was going to be a man! A man with a girly voice!
But saidly, that day was his last day. Fellow school mates of his jumped him and accidently snapped his neck in the jumping. His finally, dieing wish before he died was that he dreamed of being a piece of art.
And that is how Peter J. VII of Buttervall Villa is now in the friggy.

What is your turkeys name and history?

last edited on July 14, 2011 11:48AM
Sidwarrious at 8:01PM, Nov. 17, 2007
(online)
I'm eating a prepacked lil stoufer's thing for Thanksgiving most likely and so I must imagine that my turkey had down syndrome. I'll call him GW Turkey. So that's not taken as political satire let's just say it stands for Gobble Wobble.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:36PM
Poke Alster at 5:09AM, Nov. 18, 2007
(offline)
Turkey name: George Turkeyson

History: George washingtons pet turkey
last edited on July 14, 2011 2:46PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon