Networking & Community Projects*

Words looking for Art
Hero at 11:44AM, Oct. 2, 2006
(online)
Hey all you cats and kittens, this is coming at ya live. I'm paging all you crazy art-type cats, ya dig. Need a real hip illusrator for some of the mad crazy ideas I got coming out. Now, I'm not a bad artist myself, but I'm already bent over four or five comics and writing comes much more naturally to your truly than the art. So, here's the big test. I've got a non-cannon portion of a script written, so if you want to try out, just post or mail me for the script and we can see your version of the page/s, dig?
K.A.L.A-Dan: Rival!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
Rich at 3:20AM, Oct. 3, 2006
(online)
Ya know, anyone who spits out that much slang ought to have a rather amusing script. I sadly cannot help you (Too much going on right now), but I am sure someone here can assist you. The only thing is that you may be waiting a while. Most of us all already run comics, so we are usually all kinda busy.

You do have the alternative of just learning how to draw. It takes a while, yes. But if you really care about your comic being the best it can be, you will be able to learn in time.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:06PM
Hero at 3:52AM, Oct. 3, 2006
(online)
Ouch…not intentional, but that hurt. Been drawing comics on here for some-odd five years…Am I really that obscure?

I'm a capable artist, I just am already drawing several things and still have other scripts and story ideas I want to see made.
K.A.L.A-Dan: Rival!
last edited on July 14, 2011 12:47PM
Rich at 4:02AM, Oct. 3, 2006
(online)
My apologies. I had never heard of you or seen your work. My advice is that if you want to be known, post on the forums and comment on people's comics.

And seeing as most people looking for artists can't draw very well, I assumed you were like many who are seeking an artist, incapable and impatient.

I took a look at your stuff, clearly you do not fit the standard description of a writer looking for an artist, so you may have better luck in that case. Good luck with finding an artist.
last edited on July 14, 2011 3:06PM

Forgot Password
©2011 WOWIO, Inc. All Rights Reserved Mastodon